Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Transformers: the RP

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Transformers RP (Join usssssss......)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:50 pm

That caught Corruption off guard. His battle stance slackened as he stared hard at Optimus Prime. Corruption cut the music. "S-Sorry?" Corruption stammered. He stepped back, taking this in. Prime was regretting being involved in killing Corruption's friend... Had Megatron ever done that? Had Megatron ever truly shown him compassion?

Corruption's optics flickered, and he put a hand to his face as though he had a migraine. "Sorry..." His loyalty to Megatron fought with his emotions of pain and the feeling of being seen as something other than a monster. He was silent, his thoughts racing.

Then, his arms dropped to his sides and his knees buckled. He mouthed something, but the words didn't come out, but finally, he said wearily: "Prime..."

"Prime... I am older than you a thousand times over. I saw you and Megatron created, and I was there when Megatron began the war." He suddenly stopped, thinking of the horrors of the war, and... home.

"Cybertron... I can never go back to Cybertron." He dwelled on this for several moments, then looked up at Optimus. "Optimus," He said, finally using the Autobot's first name. "I am wracked with grief, I am confused, I am loyal, and I don't know which feeling to let be dominant."

He picked himself up and aimed the plasma gun on his left forearm at Optimus Prime's head. "I could fire this gun right now, but would that accomplish anything? Would that just add to the death toll and nothing else?" Corruption's plasma gun disappeared into his arm, answering his own question.

Suddenly, it was clear to Corruption. "I have realized, Optimus," He said quietly. "That I have no quarrel with you. I no longer care about 'Almighty Lord Megatron'. I will not fight you or any other Autobot. Except..."

"I can never forgive him." Corruption pointed at the Autobot fighting Scorponok.

"METRON!" He roared and stamped the roof of the airport so hard that it shook even Optimus Prime.
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:37 pm

Optimus Prime walked over to Corruption, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Metron has no choice. he's more loyal then any Autobot or Decepticon that I've ever seen. he's given orders, and he carries them out. that's all he is, and all he's ever been since the war started. since he lost his home it's been like he lacks any emotion or individuality at all. if you blame anyone, blame me, not Metron. I was too much of a Prideful fool to ever try and achieve peace in any other way then by defeating the Deception's. this war should have never started in the first place." he said sadly, turning to look at Metron as he tackled Scorponok, pinning it to the ground.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:54 pm

Corruption's Spark seethed with hatred as he gazed at Metron. When he turned back to Prime, however, his wrath dissipated. "Armorhide was my closest friend. How can I forgive this?" Corruption pointed to Armorhide's smoking corpse. "I have seen countless friends and comrades die at arms, but never one this close to me. I am alone. Megatron is dead, Scorponok will soon join him. Starscream seems to have abandoned us, and Armorhide is dead. I don't particularly care where Barricade is."

"And I don't think I can join you, even if you wish it. I have the blood of hundreds, if not thousands, of Autobots on my hands, and this stain runs deep. My spark is tainted, beyond cleansing. As a human once said, 'Evil unchecked grows, evil tolerated poisons the whole system.' This is that evil has indeed been unchecked and has been tolerated."

Prime began to persuade him otherwise.

Scorponok stabbed at Metron with a claw, but missed, and swung his other at the Autobot. It hit, but it was a glancing blow, and the Autobot was not even phased. He went tumbling as Metron tackled him then pinned him to the ground. The Autobot showed no emotion, but merely clasped his huge hand around Scorponok's head, and in one tug, ripped off his head and crushed it in his fist.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:22 pm

(w00t, two kills for Metron! =D)

Prime watched silently as Metron killed Scorponok, ripping off it's head with his hands. "and many of us have hundreds of dead Decepticon's on our consciences." he said, turning to face Corruption again. "but as Metron understands; in war, casualties are inevitable. the sooner that you forget about those you are responsible for and move on, the sooner that the war will be over, even if only for you. I have no intentions of making you join us. you are a free Cybertronian, free to do as you please without involvement in this damned war. fight Metron if you must, you'll probably even kill him, but revenge won't get you anywhere. like you yourself said. would killing him accomplish anything? his would merely be another casualty." Prime finished, turning back to face Metron as the Autobot dropped the crushed head of Scorponok and turned to meet Optimus Primes' eyes, waiting patiently for orders.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:45 pm

As Ironhide entered Nova Scotia , his signal also picked up on Decepticons in the vicinity aswell.
He sped on , at terrible speeds.
Sometime later his optics picked out traces of fire and smoke coming from the local Airport. He was racing through the streets , he swayed side to side easily when he turned a corner. In an almost instant he was at the airport gates.
There were silhouetted figures beyond the gates. Two ontop of the main airport and three on the ground , 1 standing the other two laying flat on the ground.
He transformerd and burst through the gates , aiming his Plasma Missile Cannons around at every moving thing.
He looked to see Metron stodd over the bodies of what looked like two Decepticons.
Metron turned and Ironhide Nodded in his direction , which was replied in kind.
He looked up to see the roof , Optimus prime was stood and a famous Decepticon stood next to him.Corruption.
"PRIME! LOOK OUT! DECEPTICON BEHIND YOU!" He bellowed raising his Missile Launchers towards Corruption.
He glanced up to Optimus who had turned to greet Ironhide...
A wise man doesn't need advice and a fool refuses to take it...

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:17 pm

Corruption sighed. "I suppose you are right, Optimus." Corruption said wearily. "I am the elder, but I think you may be the wiser. But still, I don't think I will ever be able to be around Metron, for fear that I would go mad." Corruption turned and looked at Metron, who was now walking silently away from the wrecks that were Scorponok and Armorhide. Corruption felt a burning desire to merely lay down and die, to become one with Primus, but as he looked back at Prime, he no longer did. It was as though Optimus Prime was, dare he say it? A friend?

A black pickup truck roared across the airfield.

The thing transformed quickly and Corruption saw that it was Ironhide, an old Cybertronian, but not as old as Corruption himself. Corruption's optics widened as the Autobot aimed a shot at him, but military instinct soon took over, and he fired off several shots from his own plasma cannons, without thinking.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:33 pm

"NO!" Optimus shouted, stepping in between Corruption and Ironhide, taking both Ironhide's missiles and Corruptions Plasma cannon shots. the Plasma cannon hit him first, in the middle of the back, sending him flying forward, where Ironhide's missile hit him in the chest, stopping him in mid-air and slamming him into the ground. he skidded for a full twenty meters before stopping at the base of the airport, leaving a deep scar along the ground, chunks of cement and melted tar flying in every direction.

Metron saw what happened and broke into a run, skidding to a stop next to Prime. "Ironhide! find Ratchet!" Metron shouted calmly, but only just restraining his emotions. he looked up to Corruption. "I need assistance in carrying him. we need to leave before the human Military gets here." or worse, more Decepticons. he thought. he did a Diagnostic of Prime. he was alive, but just barely. if he didn't find Metron within the hour, Prime would be dead.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:25 pm

(Sry, I have been busy)

Star Scream flew through the air trying to find the ruin air base. He finally found the base. He looked down to see Corruption standing next to Metron and Prime. Why was he not killing Prime who was on the ground.
Star Scream: I knew it! He is a traitor! But there might be a story.
(Star Scream flies down to meet Corruption.)
Star Scream:What are you doing?

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:40 pm

" NO! PRIME! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" he ran towards Optimus` smoking body and knelt down beside Metron , lifting the body up. He accessed his comm-link to Bumblebee and Ratchet , who where hopefully with Sam and Mikaela.
"Bee , Ratchet , This is Ironhide , Primes been hurt...bad ..we need immediate medical assistance!
Im sending the co-ordinates of our position to you, GET HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!" he shouted into the Comm-speaker.
He and Metron carried Primes body out of the prying eye of the humans , to an abandoned part of the airport.
The humans were too busy dealing with the damage the Decepticons had caused to notice where they were going.
They lay his body upright against the wall of a large Plane hangar.
"Optimus..I-I`m sorry.....I didnt mean to..." He said shaking his head , fearing for his friend.
Ratchet gave him an un-easy look , and He took it with guilt.
But what puzzled him was why Optimus had jumped in front of Corruption and himself. He was in his trail of thought when he heard the ground shake under his feet. He peered around the corner and saw Corruption , pacing forward , an unusual , sympathetic look upon his face. It bore resemblence to Ironhides own expression.
Never-the-less he was still a Decepticon. Ironhide stepped out from the corner , and shouted angrily at Corruption,
"What do you want , Decepti-creep!? Come to finish Prime off? Well its not gonna happen..."
As he finished his words , the faint whizz of his missile launchers powering up filled the air..
"One more steep ill fire.....and this time , nobody gonna jumo in the way" he spoke angrily...

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:29 pm

Corruption turned to face Ironhide, rage in his eyes. "If Prime dies, its your head that I will take!" Corruption flicked out his energon blade and pointed it at the Autobot. "And don't think for a second that I won't!" Then, he turned back to the wounded Prime and knelt by his side.

"Optimus, I'm sorry. I acted without thinking, instinctively! I'm sorry," He paused. "Friend..."

There was a boom as Starscream's talons pierced the concrete runway, yelling, demanding what Corruption was doing. Corruption turned to face the worm, and brandished his sword. "I am no ally of yours, Starscream! You can have the Decepticons, I no longer give a damn about this war! Now leave, before I am forced to add more Decepticons to the death toll."

"I am no Autobot, nor am I Decepticon! I am a free Cybertronian, and I choose to remain neutral. Fight me if you wish, but I will not lose to the likes of you!"

Streetburner and Refuse soared through the atmosphere in their protoforms, but with the commotion caused by the battle at the airport, no one noticed them land a mere mile from the scene. Refuse drilled a hole nearly thirty feet deep into the ground, but Streetburner barely dented the Earth, being a third his size. Streetburner gracefully transformed and stepped out, quickly scanning a passing Earth car. "Ah, this form will do nicely." The car felt good, fast, sleek, perfect for her form. Refuse clumsily clambered out of the hole he had made, and scanned a passing waste removal vehicle, quickly transforming.

Streetburner blinked her headlights to get her stupid companion's attention, who was already thinking of the best thing to destroy. "Come, Refuse. I sense Autobots nearby." She paused, detecting something more. "And Decepticons. Corruption and Starscream it appears."

Refuse revved his huge engine in excitement. "We smash Autobots?" He said eagerly.

Streetburner sighed. "Yes, Refuse. We will smash them."

She sped off towards the airport, with Refuse straining to keep up.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:46 pm

(Selik, don't powerplay for Horus. =p)

Metron stood up, facing Corruption and Ironhide. he didn't say anything for a while, but the look he was giving them more then got the message across. when he finally spoke his voice was calm, but his Contained fury nearly RADIATED off him. "Prime jumped in front of your fire because he wanted to stop the fighting. Don't dishonor him now, after what he's done. Ironhide, get over here and help Ratchet." now Prime was nearly dead, and unconciouss, he no longer had a leader(for now at least.)-- or orders, so for the second time on Earth, he was as free as Corruption was, to do what he wanted, and now he was no longer taking out an order, his Pre-war personality was starting to show through. he contained it as best he could along with his emotions, but now wasn't the time for silence either. he turned to Prime as he heard him say something suddenly. "Primus..." his leader repeated, saying it three times in a row. he turned to Ratchet, the concern now showing on his face. he could feel the Autobots and the Decepticon around him staring at him, not used to him as he was now. "Ratchet, he won't last long. work Faster." he said, turning around to the others again.

he took a step back as the shockwave from Starscreams landing hit him. things were not going well. his hand transformed into the arm cannon again and it charged to full, just in case. he picked up two more Decepticons on his radar and swore in Cybertronian. "We don't have time for this..." he thought. with Prime in critical condition, an Autobot and a ex-Decepticon on the verge of fighting, they had no chance against the three Decepticons that were surely going to fight them.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:49 am

"Back off Starscream! I mean it!" Corruption bellowed. "I will not let you harm Prime!" Corruption ignored Ironhide. Corruption immediately knelt by Prime's side, but was wary of Starscream.

"Prime, I know I am not one of your kind, but you helped me see the error of my ways. If need be, Ratchet can cannibalize any of my parts to save you." Corruption whispered, just loud enough that Ratchet could hear. And he meant it.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:40 am

A lot was happening much to Sunstreaker’s dismay. He had barely glanced to find out where Isis was before Metron was shredding two Decepticon’s. Narrowing his optics, he watched in horror as Prime stepped out in front of Corruption has was fired on upon by Ironhide at the same time Corruption fired at Ironhide. Prime of course took both shots. Cursing in Cybertronian, Sunstreaker rushed over towards Prime’s location, leaving Isis where she was for the moment. She was safe and could take care of himself. Of course, he meant to tell her that a Uzi probably wouldn’t do much, but his mind was elsewhere.

“Prime! Damn it, Metron is right. You two stop it, you slaggers! We need to get out of here before Screamer and his buddies cause more havoc.”

He wasn’t sure what to do, but wound up staring at all of them, even as Screamer made his presence known. Sure, it bothered him that Corruption all of a sudden was changing sides or perhaps not changing sides, but he wasn’t about to start killing Decepticons without orders from Prime. Crossing his arms against his chest, keeping Screamer and Corruption in his view, Sunstreaker stared at Prime with deep concern as Ratchet works. He picked up two more Cons coming near their position and for the first time, wasn’t sure what to do.

Isis watched in shock at the chaos surrounding her. There were dead humans everywhere and upturned tanks and god knew what else. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she watched Prime get shot down and widened as Sunstreaker took off after Prime. Quite aware she was left alone, still holding the Uzi, she blinked a bit. Luckily, no one had noticed her, which gave her the advantage. Leaping to the ground, she ran across the ground for where the others were at. Pausing halfway in the middle of where she had been and where the others were, Reign glanced at Starscream with an arched brow. He was screaming at another Con and Isis couldn’t figure out what was being said, seeing as she was too far away. In fact, she was pretty much out there all by herself, which she finally noticed.

“Hmmm…”
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:01 am

"It pains me to say this....but Corruption...if you would fight for Primes life...Then you are as good as one of us..
You help Prime ," he turned to face Starscream. "Ill deal with this pathetic being..."
His cannons were powering up , he was staring down Starscream.
"You should have died with the rest of your buddies back in Mission City , oh i forgot ...your a COWARD! Running away from the battle when you should have stood and fight. You`ve always been a coward Starscream , AND YOU ALWAYS WILL!"
As he said this he leaped forward firing his arm-mounted Chaingun at Starscream peppering him with bullets.
They wouldnt do much damage , but its good enough until his Missile Cannons power up.
He began to run forward , still firing until he came into contact with Starscream. He slammed a fist into the face of Starscream and jumped back off his body.
"AArgh...you SNEAK!" Starscream bellowed.
"You should know me ....i ALWAYS attack first...hahah" He jumped into the air and transformed into the GMC and sped forward , aiming to knock back Starscream.
It didn`t work very well , as Starscream simply leaped over him. But it HAD worked well , as starscream jumped over the speeding truck , Ironhide had transformed into his robot form and was waiting for him to land , his Twin Missile Cannons aiming straght for his head.
He looked quickly over to Prime , the sight of Autobots and Decepticons working together Confused him.
And one sight gave him hope in his spark. Prime blinked and turned his head. He was ALIVE.
It brought Joy into his spark and filled him with Determination to finish Starscream. But the voice of reason came first.
"Starscream... One chance....Stay here and stop fighting....of turn to run and feel the power of my Cannons blowing apart your spark. Take your pick..." He said slowly , his Cannons raised , waiting for the moment that Starscream tries to run...

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:00 pm

Star Scream; Grrrr you win this day but I will be back!
(Jumps into the air and flies off.)
Star Scream: Not only are we outnumberd, we have a traitor! just my luck, I will need more troops if we are to live.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:26 pm

Zac finally walked into the airport, looking for Metron. explosions and shock waves had rocked the airport constantly for the last 10 minutes, then after an especially loud bang, there was nothing. the airport was Decimated, the flaming wrecks of Aircraft and Military vehicles were strewn across the airport, and the tarmac was completely shredded. two Decepticon's lay dead, one impaled on some sort of cannon ammunition, and the other one was completely Decapitated. craters were dug deep all over the destroyed airport, but there were no signs of Metron or the other Autobots. he ran between two Airports, dodging an Ambulance as medics and Military alike started to arrive to clear up the mess. he finally found the Autobot's, hidden in a space between two hangars. a much larger Autobot (who he recognized from Metron's descriptions as Optimus Prime) was slumped against one of the hangars, heavily damaged and being repaired by another Autobot. an angry looking Autobot was still standing, his weapon drawn, and a large Decepticon was crouched next to Prime. he stared, frowning. that was weird. he was distracted by a high-pitched whining, but before he could do anything it was followed by a colossal bang, and he was thrown 15 feet into the air, into the side of one of the hangars. he winced, clenching his teeth. it felt like he had broken a rib. he stood up and finally he looked to Metron, who was returning his look.

Metron watched as Zac showed up, and at the worst possible time. he turned slightly to look at the human. he didn't know what he wished to achieve without speaking or moving, but the human backed out of Starscream's sight when he saw the look of Warning Metron was giving him. as the human limped back he realized that Zac was injured. he swore silently. he'd have to get the Human repaired after this was over. he waited silently until finally Starscream was (unsurprisingly) scared off, before running to the space between the hangars and crouching next to Zac. "I told you to stay outside the Airport. I need to get you to a Hospital." he said quietly. the human shook his head. "I'll be fine. It's only a broken rib." he said. stubborn humans. Metron thought, picking up the human and placing him next to the other human that was with Sunstreaker for now. he'd get him to Medical attention later. he returned to Prime and the others, and his face brightened a little as he saw Prime moving. he ran back to him, crouching next to him and checking his diagnostics.

Prime groaned, saying something unintelligible in Cybertronian as he came around. "Metron, good work." if it hadn't been for his friend, the Autobot's and Corruption would still be arguing, and he'd probably be dead. he knew now that now he was Conscious, Metron would be back to normal. and sure enough, he was crouched next to him, running a Diagnostic check on him. "I'll be fine." he said, pushing himself into a sitting position, but still leaning against the Hangar. "Ratchet. thanks." he said.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:02 am

Star Scream: I must find out if there are any more Decepticons. He spoke into the radio and tried to reach any other Decepticons, But he had to block the signal of corruption.
Star Scream: This is Star Scream! Do any Decepticons read me? We are outnumbered, There are seven Autobots and only two Deceticons! Dose any one read me?

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:57 pm

Corruption stood up and stared at Metron hard, sizing him up. "Metron, I just want you to know that I did not stand down because of you, I did so because that was what Prime wished! You have no control over me, as I am free. Prime is the only being to have ever shown me compassion besides Armorhide, and his is the only request that I honor."

"Having said that, I want you to know that, though you killed my closest friend, I will not attack you. I talked with Optimus earlier, and he made me realize that killing you would do nothing to help." With that, Corruption turned back to Prime, ready to help him up if he needed.

Starscream's signal came through just as Streetburner and Refuse pulled in to the airport. "Come back, Starscream. We are here." 'Burner transformed and skated down the runway towards the mass of Autobots, while Refuse loped along behind her. As the group came closer into focus, she could see six robots, one of them was clearly Prime, who was sprawled out on his back and several other Autobots, but one looked very familiar. Suddenly it hit her. Corruption! But why was he kneeling by Prime's side and not fighting? 'Burner and Refuse charged up, stopping right next to the group.

"Autobots! Corruption, why aren't you fighting?" She screeched.

Corruption brandished his energon blade, pointing it menacingly. "Streetburner, I am no longer part of this war."

"What!" She yelled. "Traitor!"

Corruption growled. "I have been called traitor many times today. I don't care."

"If you will not fight," She howled. "Then stand aside, so that I can."

"You will not harm Prime!" Corruption roared.

Refuse stomped up. "Corruption smash?" 'Burner grinned wickedly, her arm transforming into a sleek cannon.

"Yes, Refuse. Smash him."

Refuse didn't waste a second. His massive fist collided with Corruption's torso, sending him flying. Refuse ran over and caught him in mid-air and began hammering him with his fists. Streetburner charged the downed Optimus, weaving and dodging so fast that the Autobots couldn't hit her. She raised her cannon and aimed for his face, preparing it to fire, without ever stopping.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:32 pm

(feel free to ignore my ramble. why is it that evil people always 'screech' instead of 'shout' or 'roar'? weird huh? and everyone ALWAYS takes offence when someone from their side quits, like their bound to what they were doing... Deep... =p)

"I apologize for my speaking out of line." he said simply, his manner returned. he turned suddenly just in time to see Corruption being thrown bodily into the air by a massive Decepticon, and he stepped back as a second Decepticon weaved past him. it was all happening too fast. he spun around as he heard the sound of a cannon charging, and looked on in horror as the female Decepticon aimed to shoot their downed leader in what would undoubtedly be a fatality shot. he locked eyes with Prime for a second before grabbing the female Decepticon in a headlock. he hoped he could hold her long enough for Prime to move and for the other Autobots to get up and help.

Optimus Prime rolled to the left, just fast enough to see out of his peripheral vision, the Cannon shot the Decepticon intended to kill him with plough through the hangar mere inches from his head. he recovered pulling himself to his feet. he didn't have the energy to fight for long, but he didn't have a choice now, the two Decepticon's were upon them, and even though they were outnumbered, if the Autobot's didn't get their act together within the next 10 seconds, they may just be outmatched. "Autobots! Attack!" he shouted, his Energon sword materializing in his left hand, and his gun in the other. it had been quite a while since he last said that.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:49 am

Shifting her gaze, Isis watched as another human appeared, making his way towards where they all were at. Well to be more precise, where the others were at. She was still quite a bit away from them all, but was moving across the ground just as he was thrown into the air. Crouching down as Starscreamer took off, Isis narrowed her eyes angrily. The stupid coward was running again! Jogging towards where the others were at in the hangar, she paused again. Beneath her she could feel the ground shaking, which meant more ‘bots where coming. Whether or not they were Autobots or Decepticons wasn’t really clear to her, but she figured she’d know soon enough. If anything came near her, she would fire at them and then go from there. Perhaps she could get close enough to really scramble a system. Sunstreaker caught her eyes for a moment and nodded for her to remain where it was safe.

Something inside of her bubbled when she saw Prime sitting up, because that meant he was going to be okay. Things were still tense, but at least there wasn’t massive fighting going on. Several of the bots were talking among themselves and Isis couldn’t hear them, but it didn’t really matter. Sliding forward a little bit more; she paused just in time to see two Decepticons appear. Before she or Sunstreaker had a chance to react, one of the Cons shouted at Corruption before attacking him. Gasping, she knelt a little, taking aim with the Uzi. Before she had a chance to fire though, the second Con aimed at Prime’s face after dodging all of the other bots. Sunstreaker shouted out and brought his hand around, his electron-pulsed rifle glowing a bit. Metron had reacted instantaneously and grabbed the female one around the head, which worked out spectacularly.

“Woah! Hell ya!”

Her comments came shortly after Prime stood up and shouted for the Autobots to attack. Taking that opportunity to fire off her Uzi at the one attacking on Corruption, Isis ran forward towards them, glancing around for a more powerful weapon, such as the one used in the city scuffle. Sunstreaker meanwhile fired shots at both of the Cons, rotating from one to the other with a growl. He wasn’t worried about Isis because he knew she could take care of himself and at the moment, he was more worried about keeping Prime alive as well as the others. He refused to get sidetracked from his mission unless of course it meant his body was going to be mangled. Isis finally grabbed a hold of a weapon with sabot rounds. Swinging it around so that she was aiming at the one that wasn’t being held down by Metron, she fired off shot after shot, hoping to hit something.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.