Transpire

Transpire

a part of “Transpire”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

Full

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Transpire”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Transpire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 pm

Yeah, we always lose a few that way. Weeds out the weak.

I kid, I kid.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verdandi
Member for 4 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:33 am

I have finally finished my character, if there is anything that needs to be edited or anyone wants to establish a relationship, please drop me a message. I would really love to hear from you!

Thank you very much.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Secret Maiden
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:23 am

I'm really excited for this to start honestly. I have my character relations done but I want to wait until everyone's character is accepted until posting it, just so I can revise it, if that is okay.
"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Fetch
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:11 pm

And with that the first post is up! Feel free to reply, don't forget to read the information thread before posting though.

Have fun!

The_Queen
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Currently waiting for the manager to release us. Hopefully I can get home and finish my intro soon. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:20 am

Aaaaand Eva snags 7th post! She's in a mood. Darn migraines >_> <_<

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:53 am

Woot we're going. And I have to work. So I'll be posting later this evening I'll try to get a relationship post up as well but IDK how tired im gonna be.

Venom0861
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:18 pm

Damn you people post fast! Any-hoo posted ~ I must apologize for any mistakes, or any nonsense really, as I’m very sleep-deprived this week since I have coursework due this Friday, so I’ve been working round the clock to get it done.
I is all.
I am blind, I am defenseless, my small world is nonsense.
I breath magic, I speak clichés, my mind works in Childs play.
I could sing, I could clap laughter, does honesty actually matter?
One new life, one old death, this could be my last breath.
~ ~ ~ ~ ✰

Kapento
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Sorry that the post isn't pretty, but I've been up all night studying for my exams... Just wanted to get my starter in real quick. Probably going to edit it later.
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Eeek! I'm sorry - I haven't been able to get on until now. I'm working on a post right now and will have it up as soon as possible!

Okay, got one up - it's kind of short and meh because I'm an absolute poo, but I figured that anything's better than nothing. :)

buggleuggy
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:03 am

I refresh the page and the posts have doubled. Holy shit, people. =w=
Keep at it~

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:46 pm

I don't think I've ever had a better cast of characters. You guys are all so awesome!

Update: I've been discharged from the hospital so now I'm at home catching up on missed work. I may or may not be able to reply tonight because my family surprised me with tickets to Age of Ultron so I'll try to get in a post before then, but if I don't feel free to continue.

The_Queen
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:10 pm

The gifs have worked! Praise the Gif!

Good ta see ya made it out of the hospital, Capt'n. Enjoy the shit out of that movie. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:45 pm

Glad you're back up your feet! And have fun with Age of Ultron, I hear it's supposed to be really good.

Fetch
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:12 pm

It’s good to hear you’re on the mend, and out of the hospital. I hope you enjoy Age of Ultron!

Kapento
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Huzzah! You're free Queenie~
Also, totally jelly you get to see Age of Ultron =w=
But enjoy and have fun honey!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Hey! Angel Beats is my thing >.> But super happy your out of the hospital those places are scary U.U
Every time someone convinces me to check in...

Venom0861
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:28 pm

I realized that not everyone may have the codes for the headers so here is one that I just came up with quickly, really basic but it'll make it look nice.

And thank you everyone for all the well wishes! They are much appreciated. Age of Ultron was awesome and I highly recommend it!

Code: Select all
[font=ENTER FONT OR PUT aa][center][img]INSERT NAME PLATE[/img

[img]Insert gif of character[/img]

[quote]Insert something your character would say, or if you'd prefer delete this and put their hex codes[/quote] [/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

The_Queen
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:30 pm

That's funny - I actually just got back from Age of Ultron as well! (It was fantastic.)

And that's awesome! I'm happy to know that you're feeling better! :)

buggleuggy
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri May 01, 2015 3:08 am

I would like to apologize in advance for the rather wordy post I'm about to submit. I jus' got kinda into it, ya know? I would attempt to shorten it, by cutting out some of the more unnecessary information and leaving only the essentials, but you guys NEED to understand that my writing style is HEAVILY dependent on dialogue and I like to fill in extra stuff to put at least a little body in between dialogue. Plus my motivation to edit it out beyond simple proofreading is about the same as Silvestr's motivation to do paperwork. Or anything for that matter. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!