Trigun: The Search For Eden

Trigun: The Search For Eden

a part of “Trigun: The Search For Eden”, a fictional universe by RinlovesSesshoumaru.

Closed may try again Later

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trigun: The Search For Eden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Trigun: The Search For Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:38 pm

I was thinking very early morning, either 3 or 4 AM

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 pm

is the Meryl spot still open?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 pm

as far as i know! :D but im no GM.... lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Alright I was approved, Would someone be kind enough to fill me in with a quick summary of what's going on. Six pages is a lot to read. If necessary I can bat my eyes and say pwetty pwease :) but it would be much appreciated.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Well so far much has happened with Meryl in the RP (the last person that played her made two posts and then disappeared) other than her feeling for Vash are coming more into play. She no longer works for Bernardeli she now is a secretary for a lawyer in December. But she did take care of the bounty on Vash's head before she quit(she told them that Vash the Stampede died) While Vash(when he is out in public and as far as anybody else goes his name is Ericks) is at home with Knives, and Milly and Wolfwood (he's alive hooray!) go and do work at the orphanage. Milly is about 6 months pregnant with Wolfwoods baby, and I have an OC character named Trista Stillwater she is friends with Milly and Meryl(through Milly). Milly met her volunteering at the orphanage, not that Knives is awake he is picking up on strange things about Trista(she's a plant like Vash and Knives). Now there is a new bad guy (nobody knows but he's at the orphanage posing as a kindly stranger) he now has the reputation as the new "Mute Gunman". I hope this helps you out let me know if you need to know anything else.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:02 pm

I agree mostly with the GM, but I'm going to clarify a few things about Tom. First off, he's a half-plant with VERY potent telepathic abilities. Second, the Mute Gunman is actually a mental image that he projects into people's minds. This is explained in his character sheet, but I thought I'd give you the basic idea of who he is.

AdamLangley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 am

sorry ive been gone... been at the hospital with family... ill try to post

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 am

I sorry everybody I just got a job that is eating my time away. I'm gonna try to get this RP going in the future possibly.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!