Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trigun RP: Trigun Fans Rally! OC's welcome

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Trigun RP: Trigun Fans Rally! OC's welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Original Plot Summary: Vash the Stampede is a gunman on the run with a 60 billion double dollar bounty on his head which has made it difficult for him to go anywhere without being chased and shot at. Every town he ever visits ends up being destroyed because of his pursuers, but miraculously no one ever gets killed. Meryl and Milly are two insurance agents that have been sent to find Vash the Stampede and keep him under surveillance so no more damage is caused. Meryl, who leads the pair, refuses to believe that the man they have met can possibly be the legendary gunman. This spikey haired, gangly, young man is extremely friendly, a pacifist, hates blood and suicide, absolutely loves donuts, and is a dork and a crybaby (far from a notorious outlaw). But there is more to Vash and his past than meets the eye.

Rp Plot Summary: Set after the end of the anime series. When Vash returns to the girls carrying Knives(in a mental comma) what is in store for them can Vash's dream of a world of love and peace be realized with his brother still in it. What happens when Knives wakes up can he change his ways or will continue to harbor his hatred for the human race. Things are a little less wild for Vash now that it is believed the Humanoid Typhoon is gone the $$60,000,000,000 bounty removed from his head. ( thanks to Meryl's reports to the home office) Meryl is now coming to terms with the feelings she has for Vash. Will she be able to tell him, can they even have a relationship, together? Soon after Vash's return Milly finds out that through one night of passion between her and Wolfwood that she is carrying his child. But unknown to every one else he is still alive, when Vash came back for the cross he assumed that Wolfwoods body was removed but. What actually happened was a Priest at the church found Wolfwood barely hanging on and took care of him. He was in a comma for about a month and when he woke he had lost parts of his memory. After about 6 months he starts to regain his memories and decides to go looking for Vash and the girls. There are also rumors of a new $$60,000,000,000 man, how can there be someone as terrible as the Humanoid Typhoon Vash The Stampede.
(more info on the anime and its characters go here http://www.absoluteanime.com/trigun/index.htm,
OC's Welcome

Gm's Notes
Okay people I love Trigun it is my favorite anime, I just couldn't get into the manga so this Rp is strictly based on the anime. I would like it if some one knew something about the story before I approve the character. I really want people to join and enjoy but I can't handle someone just coming in with no clue. If you have any questions about the Rp or the original story let me know.

PM me if you want to reserve.
Last edited by RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 am, edited 10 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Trigun: The Search For Eden Players Needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:27 am

::bump::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Trigun: The Search For Eden Players Needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Bump again

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Okay peeps I really want to get this going I will be willing to pic up Wolfwood if no one is willing to do him or visa versa with Meryl. I just really want to see this Rp get going. I know theres got to be some fans out there other than me and my brother. I begging you guys if you know the story line give me shout. If you wanna Rp but really don't know the story line and is willing to check it out give me shout I'm listening and waiting.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Re: Trigun RP: Trigun Fans Rally! 3 open spots/OC's welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 pm

I hate seeing people without anyone to Roleplay with. I will roleplay with you. I just don't know the trigun story.
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

bump again again

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

I know a little of the story as I was able to catch it on tv but only made it to the story with I believe his name was Gust. Large guy purple suit with guns on his arms.

That is beside the point, I understand you want to do a Trigun role play but the problem I've seen is that you've made it so only those that know the story can join. Then there is the fact that you not given an idea as to what the over all story would be, is this just a retelling of the series or a new story that takes place before or after the series? Also there is no link to where the role play will take place as in a tabs from or some place else.

So yeah that is just my thoughts on the matter as I enjoyed Trigun and would love to be in a role play in that world but I need more information before I would even try to submit a character.

Jacob Winchester
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

bump

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

bump

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

BUMP

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Re: Trigun RP: Trigun Fans Rally! 3 open spots/OC's welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:22 am

I would LOVE to play Meryl!!! This Anime was definately one of my favorites!!!
"Humor is reason gone made."- Groucho Marx
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."- George Carlin
"It is better to know some of the questions before all of the answers."- James Thurber

Image Image Image Image Image

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

bump

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

bump

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Re: Trigun RP: Trigun Fans Rally! OC's welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 am

Bump

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

bump

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

bump

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

bumpity bump bump

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!