Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Turas

Turas

a part of “Turas”, a fictional universe by caelsoreni.

This is about a village is a fictional world that rests on the barrier between the "real" world and the "dream" world. A hole has opened up in the barrier, and the village's two newcomers must discover the cause.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Turas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Turas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Fri May 18, 2012 1:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Turas"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

caelsoreni
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Turas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri May 18, 2012 1:53 am

may I reserve the male protagonist
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Fri May 18, 2012 9:39 am

Hi, can i reserve the female protagonist? Thanks
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Fri May 18, 2012 11:53 am

I would like to reserve a female love intrest.
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun May 20, 2012 3:59 am

I have a question ^^ what is the difference between the romance theme and the character theme?

HereMeNow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 am

You are reserved.

The difference between the character and romance themes is thus: The character theme would be your characters theme song, like in most rp's that include this, and the romance theme is meant to hint at how you intend for your character's romantic plot line to develop. The protagonists don't get a romance theme. If two non-protagonists are developing a relationship, just ignore the romance theme.

The protagonists don't get a romance theme because, like all protagonists, they must go according to the romantic plots developed by the romantic interests.

I'm kind of a geek, aren't I?

caelsoreni
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon May 21, 2012 1:40 am

My internet will not allow me to get on music/video websites, therefore I can't really fill out that part of the character sheet without draining all of my internet for the rest of the month. Is it ok if i put the name and artist without a link.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Mon May 21, 2012 1:44 am

I would like to reserve one of the female protagonist's romantic interests (A male character, that is to say.) please. ^^

Ginko
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marshmallowslugs on Mon May 21, 2012 3:11 pm

hello! :3
may I reserve one of the female protaganist's love interests, please?

marshmallowslugs
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon May 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Alrighty! Now that that makes more sense, I'll get my sheet in as soon as possible! ^^ I haven't put it in yet because I was a little confused about it.

HereMeNow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Mon May 21, 2012 11:42 pm

The male protagonist and female protagonist can romance characters of the same gender, just not each other.

And yes, they shall be reserved.

caelsoreni
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Mon May 21, 2012 11:45 pm

It's okay to just put the title and band if you can't post links.

caelsoreni
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Tue May 22, 2012 12:11 am

caelsoreni wrote:The male protagonist and female protagonist can romance characters of the same gender, just not each other.

Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to sound as if I was saying they couldn't. I just got tripped up with the wording. ^^; Either way, it's cleared up now. Also, thanks for the reservation. I should have a profile up as soon as possible. (Most likely in a short while, as I have been working on it in the meantime. XD)

Ginko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Tue May 22, 2012 12:15 am

Ginko wrote:
caelsoreni wrote:The male protagonist and female protagonist can romance characters of the same gender, just not each other.

Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to sound as if I was saying they couldn't. I just got tripped up with the wording. ^^; Either way, it's cleared up now. Also, thanks for the reservation. I should have a profile up as soon as possible. (Most likely in a short while, as I have been working on it in the meantime. XD)

Looking forward to it.

*sees profile pic for the first time* Hey, it's Gin. Mushishishi is a good show.

caelsoreni
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Tue May 22, 2012 12:36 am

And there you have it. ^^ If anything needs fixing, don't hesitate to tell me. I'm always willing to edit. :P

Also, yes! Mushi-shi is an amazing show and one of my favorite anime. ^^ Glad to see someone recognizes it. XD There have been a few, but not many.

Ginko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 am

Great job on the app. I look forward to the rp.

I feel I should note that if one of your characters is not developing a romantic relationship with one of the protagonists, you may form one with another romantic interest. Which should go without saying, but hey. I like to hear myself type.

caelsoreni
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Thu May 24, 2012 12:49 am

God Is An Astronaut is the greatest band ever.

EVER.

caelsoreni
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Thu May 24, 2012 12:53 am

I'm trying to figure out how to move the caracter pictures to the introduction page. The pic for Kaia/Saia won't be moved due to its size, but still.

caelsoreni
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Thu May 24, 2012 12:57 am

I see. :/ I can't say I know, to be honest. I don't exactly know how the introduction page thing-y operates as I've never created an RP of my own. XP I just like joining other peoples' RPs. XD

Speaking of which, what gave you the idea for this RP? Or did you just think it up one day? Just out of curiosity. :]

Ginko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caelsoreni on Thu May 24, 2012 12:59 am

I thought it up. Although it is loosely based on another rp of mine that I'm running on another site.

Very, very loosely.

caelsoreni
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!