Turn Off Obtrusive Twitch Stream?

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

Turn Off Obtrusive Twitch Stream?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chantolove on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:16 pm

There's a twitch stream at the top of every page on this site that I'm not very interested in watching. It's very obtrusive, and I really don't like having to scroll past it to see any actual page content. It nearly doubles the length of some pages. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a button to hide it or turn it off or anything. How do I prevent this from showing up automatically at the top of the site? Is there a way?
I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but it's just a still image with no audio and frozen chat- not particularly engaging content, and not what I'm here for, you know?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chantolove
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Turn Off Obtrusive Twitch Stream?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:43 am

I wanted to add that I was wondering how to turn it off as well, or at least make it optional.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration

Re: Turn Off Obtrusive Twitch Stream?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:41 pm

Yeah it is annoying...
A lot of new stuff they have added just makes things more confusing and less user friendly.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!