Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Twilight/New moon/Eclipse/the rp

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Twilight/New moon/Eclipse/the rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:06 pm

((I am going to be Bella, I will go along with an Edward or a Jacob your choice))

Bella sat in Forks community park, she was wearing a blue tank top and a pair of blue jeans with yellow flip-flops. She was reading Wuthering Heights, one of her favorite books, she glanced up as people sad her name or gave a smile to those who waved. She disliked the clouds but needed to get out of those house.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Twilight/New moon/Eclipse/the rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:49 pm

Edward leaned back against his leather covered seat. He looked out his tinted windows at Bella, he wasn't stalking her, just watching over her so to speak. He knew she wasn't the most, 'cautious' person and he didn't want her to get hurt. He thought about going out to say hello, but it was just a bit to light out for him, plus she needed her personal space.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TubeSocks
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:18 pm

"Romeo, Romeo, where far out thou romeo?" Bella asked looking around the park at the nearest tree was Mike, his tan shining chest glistening with sweat. She shouldn't have looked, Mike noticed and grinned he wiped his chest with his hand an shook his blond hair rubbing his body like some kind of model. Bella rolled her eyes and turned toward the parking lot spotting a silver volovo parked opposite of her truck. Before she could think she was walking toward the car, not her's his. She heard the car start and put herself between his finder and her truck. "Edward Cullen?!" Bella asked and yelled.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Edward smiled slightly, he had been caught. He turned the car off, waiting for her to get in, he couldn't get out and open the door for her, the sun was coming out. He glanced up at Mike who was looking enviously at the car, he didn't trust Mike, he didn't know why, but it was weird.

TubeSocks
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:06 pm

Bella walked over to the door pulling it open and sitting down,"What are you doing here? Not to be rude but I saw you last night in your car outside my window, when i heard a sound i turned for a split second and you were gone. I have another theory, and it is not that you are clarck kent."

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:20 pm

"Who's Clark Kent?" he muttered acting dumb, although he wasn't actually familiar with the name. He looked over at her for a split second before turning to face ahead. He shoved the keys in the ignition, the car purring to life. He slammed on the pedal, rushing out of the parking lot and down the road. His left hand lightly touched the bottom of the steering wheel, while his right hand was used to pick up and drink from a can of pop. He adjusted himself so he was facing her more, waiting almost nervously for her theory, but before she could he spoke up, "Was that jerk bothering you?" he asked referring to Mike, to change the subject, although he did genuinely care.

TubeSocks
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:57 pm

Bella smiled seeing the care in his topaz eyes, "Well i heard something from a friend, well more like he told me a story. About the cold ones or vampires, I kind of think your one it makes since, your speed, intelligence, and strength, not to mention your great god amazing looks. They way you anwser peoples questions before they ask them. Your a Vampire aren't you Edward?" Bella asked, She knew it was true she had spent most of the time she was in the park waiting for Edward.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:27 am

Edward clenched his teeth, his face expressionless. Rather then answer, he turned back to the road looking straight ahead trying to think of something to say. "You think I'm a Vampire?" he said after a few moments, before breaking off into a laugh, "That is the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard," he added his laughter dying down to a chuckle. He pulled on to the road towards Bella's house, then pulled into the driveway. "See you tomorrow," he said unlocking the doors waiting for her to get out.

TubeSocks
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:06 am

"Edward, please tell me the truth. If you tell me the truth i'll tell you what i think everytime i look at you," Bella said now digging deeper.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:17 pm

Edward leaned back in his seat drumming his fingers rapidly on the stearing wheel. "Goodbye Bella," he muttered waiting for her to get out. He was anxious to leave, the tension was so very thick in the room. He sighed. "And tomorrow, don't be so foolish," he said glancing over for a split second.

TubeSocks
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:26 pm

"Don't be mean EDward, answer my question!" Bella said with as much power as she could muster

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TubeSocks on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:16 pm

Edward tapped his foot. "Bella get out of the car, now!" he said raising his voice from his usual calm voice to a little bit mean. He would actually get out and help her old, but the sun had come out. He gitted his teeth refusing to get mad. "I'll speak with you later," he said glaring straight ahead of him. He wanted to add something along the lines of 'quit being ridiculous, but he coudn't.

TubeSocks
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:22 pm

"Fine if i tell you something no one knows not even you think about telling e the truth, i am in love with you. Not your Vampire but because your Edward" Bellas said as she got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Thu May 08, 2008 2:44 pm

((Urm...Hey can I join?I'm like to be Alice if thats ok))
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Thu May 22, 2008 7:10 am

(can i too? i want to be Emily please...)
"you have everything that i want in your hands... and you didn't even close it for me,"

happy.thoughts
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu May 22, 2008 12:16 pm

((Me too I wanna be Alice!!!!))
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Fri May 23, 2008 10:42 am

Everybody wants to be Alice?

happy.thoughts
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Fri May 23, 2008 10:55 am

((I was here first!))

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Fri May 23, 2008 11:08 am

yeah, well, i still wanna be Emily, so... You can be Alice

happy.thoughts
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Fri May 23, 2008 3:52 pm

Who's Emily?

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.