Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Twisted (Alice In Wonderland RP)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twisted (Alice In Wonderland RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice in Wonderland on Wed May 30, 2007 6:58 am

Alice looked up from inspecting one of the cells when she heard a shrill, almost panicing voice call out to her. Without hesitation she followed the voice down the long corridor until she saw a thin furry arm waving and beckoning her over. She stood a fair distance from the holding cell and crossed her arms over her chest. "Time for tea?" she asked in a slightly spiteful tone.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alice in Wonderland
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Wed May 30, 2007 9:01 pm

March grinned grimly at her, "Oh, a little tea would hit the spot... Along with a child, of course. Would you mind volunteering? I'll eat a leg and give the rest of you to the Jabberwock."
Oh dear, where had that feeling of 'I need to be forgiven' gone? March took a deep, rattling breath before pushing up against the bars and muttering, "I didn't mean that... I'm sorry. I just let my mouth run without thinking sometimes. But teatime's strictly at five, no more, no less. Last time I checked, it would have been... a long time ago or a long time ahead. Hmm..." His own gibberish was getting to him, or, at least, it was getting more to the un-point.
"And what if five was now, and three was later, and seven long ago? Would we have teatime again in five hours? And then five hours again? And five hours after that? Perpetual five hour teatimes? I... can't really say... That's the same kind of reasoning that got us stuck there at the tea party the first time! Or was it the second time around?"
March's eye twitched. He had just lost himself in his odd, little rant. Muttering, he tugged at his ear in frustration, "Oh, blast it a thousand times before nine hundred! I've lost myself in my own blasted maze!"
Gibberish again.
March looked at Alice again and pleaded, "Say something rational! Please! For the sake of not speaking right!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Wed May 30, 2007 9:13 pm

Mithos started to wake up. Blast it, he was in a cell. He was hoping it was just a bad dream. A bad dream that included in disillusioned uncle. Wait, there was something, perhaps someone, in the cell with him. And he was talking to some pre-pubescent girl. Mithos took a moment to ponder whether they were worth talking to. Making his decision,"Hello?" Mithos's words sounded with purr sort noise."I am Mithos Yggdrasial, can I help you two?"
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Wed May 30, 2007 9:31 pm

March clasped to the first bit of reality he heard, and even though it came from his wakened cellmate, he replied hastily, "Hello there, kitty. I'm the March Hare, glad to know you. I'm not talking gibberish anymore, am I?"
He ran his words back through his head as he uttered them, and, to his relief, they all made perfect sense, but...
"Hey! Kitty, you're Cheshire's nephew, aren't you? He told me something like that... or was it cousin? No, I think it was nephew."
March shrugged and glanced back at Alice with soft colorless eyes, "This here is Alice. Although we should call her Lady Alice, since she is in her own domain."

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Wed May 30, 2007 9:40 pm

"Sooooo," something flared in Mithos's eyes,"you're Alice. Well it must be fate. I pray thee, come closer so that I may take in your beauty."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu May 31, 2007 6:53 pm

March gazed at the Mithos kitty creature for a moment as the cat so gallantly asked Alice to come forward.
To... take in her beauty? And what was this about fate?
March's pink nose sniffed the air as he crossed his arms. Why would a kitty like this one be so likable of Alice? A faint thought played through his mind.

Jabberwocky glared down at Hatter and March, eyes dangerous as he waved reports angrily in his hand. He hissed, "Do you know how many blasted uprisings there's been since I got this throne?" He threw the papers down and snarled, "More than enough!"

Hatter bowed his head obediently, turning his eyes from his King's anger, "We'll do what you want, sire, just name it."

March couldn't help but think, 'Don't kiss up to him...'

Smirking, Jabberwock turned from them and gazed at the map of Wonderland that he kept posted of the wall in his quarters, "Let's... see... How about doing something -let's say- unexpected?" He turned back, revealing his teeth in a pointed smile that could scare the living daylights of any person who knew him well enough that this certain smile only came before a death sentence, "The village of the blasted Cheshire's people... They've been rather complacent lately. Let's stir things up a bit..."

That mission had been totally uncalled for, but the two comrades had done it anyway, spread the lies and confusion and panic...
So why was this kitty wanting Alice to come closer?

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Thu May 31, 2007 7:01 pm

Mithos spotted the bunny-thing looking at him inquisitively.

"What's going on in your head Cottontail? Say, could you be March Hare. If so, then Cheshire is even more dim-witted then I once thought. Dear Alice, please, I long to see the beauty I have heard so much about.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu May 31, 2007 10:01 pm

March stepped forward, affronted. Cottontail?
"I'm a hare! And, yes, I'm named March..." Sniffing to show that he was quite annoyed with the confused terms, March narrowed his colorless eyes and glared suspiciously at the cat, "Why is the Cheshire Cat 'dim-witted'? And what is it to you that I'm who I say I am?"
He glanced at Alice dryly and grated, "Stay where you are, Alice. If you come closer, I'll be tempted to grab you. Not to mention whatever this kitty has planned for you. Beauty? Ha! Not that you're not pretty or anything -in fact, you're rather cute-, but since when did," Here, March turned his eyes once again to the cat, "-Since when did animals find interest in human beauty?"

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice in Wonderland on Thu May 31, 2007 11:57 pm

Placing her hands on her hips, Alice tapped her foot impatiently. "You both just love sucking up, don't you?" she exclaimed, throwing her arms up and pacing around infront of the cell. "I wouldn't dream of stepping any closer than I am." These obviously malevolent creatures weren't going to get the better of her. "You'd think one would be grateful to the girl who saved one's life." She had directed this at March.

His odd ramblings had quite confused her and she wished that they just get down to the business of whatever it was she was planning. Even she wasn't quite sure what she was going to do.

Alice in Wonderland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:22 pm

March smirked and pressed up against the bars, his arms sliding through the bars to hang there, "Oh, I would never even dream of sucking up to you, dear Alice; I was thinking more along the lines of 'biting'. But, yes, I am grateful." His ears flopped forward as he tried to appear somewhat cute and pitiful.
The cat bothered him...
"I don't know... Stepping closer is a very plausible thing to not want to do... But do you really have any other reason that you absolutely distrust me to not trust me?"
He yawned, just a pretend yawn, to show he wasn't uptight and tense inside, but strands of saliva extended between his filed sharp teeth, showing how much looking at Alice made him salivate.
"Kitty here isn't much better; you shouldn't trust him either if you don't want to trust me. You know just how unpredictable the Cheshire can be." sneered March.

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice in Wonderland on Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:56 pm

Smoothing out her apron, she turned as if to leave March where he stood. "Caged animals are nothing to be afraid of," she said as she took a step away. "Those bars really do suit a murderer such as yourself. And I have not reason to trust or distrust that mangy cat in there with you either." She stopped and folded her arms, abruptly spinning on her heels. "I thought you'd like being free of terror from the Jabberwock..." she mused, rocking on the soles of her shoes.

Alice in Wonderland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:33 pm

Mithos couldn't help but be bothered at being called a cat. How absolutely degrating!

"Why Alice, I'm hurt. I have heard nothing but pleasentries about you. Yet, you denie me my one request. I beg of you, please let me see you up close. I fear Cheshire may have devious plot against you, and I want to know what you look like before something, tragic, happens to you. And March, I thought that, if anyone, you would be the most sympathetic. You have suffered at the hands of Jabberwock, have you not? So, why would you of all people be mistrusting as a fellow sufferer?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:36 pm

March bared his teeth and snarled sarcastically, "You have no ideas how many rebels he's sent me to kill since the beginning of his reign. 'Oh, March, there's some person in the forest raising trouble! Why don't you go and bring me back his head?' I know what happens to rebels! They get killed by people like me! If I 'sympathize'," He spat the word, "I would be degrading myself to a position I do not want to be in. The Jabberwock doesn't kill those who remain loyal. I've remained loyal; therefore, I live."

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:45 pm

"I see now. You are scared of him, so you do whatever he says. Just as a good "yes man" should. I should have realized any other follower of Jabberwock would be to good a person to trust. Alice, my purposes have changed. I admit my first priority was to kill you under Jabberwock's influence. Now, I swear my allegiance to you. Now, if you would, please release me. I simply cannot remain a follower of Jabberwock's words if they turn you into," he looked towards March's direction," that!"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:51 pm

March narrowed his eyes and hissed at the cat, "'That?' Really, cat, I would be more apt to look in a mirror and despise myself than you would. But who is the one who was after Alice to kill her? Jabberwocky wants her alive, not dead! You're no follower of his if you can't even distinguish between the two!"
He felt his ears lay back aggressively as he spat, "I am not the one who wants to kill her! I'm not the monster!"
A tantrum was fast erupting, the immature half of March emerging as he stomped on the ground with his face screwed up, "I'm not the bad guy! You are! Bad kitty! You tried to kill her!"

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:57 pm

"Whoa, calm down Cottontail. You've got it all 'Twisted', Jabberwock told me to kill her."

A glint was forming in Mithos's eyes.

"You have obviously been drinking too much tea. You should apoligize to Alice for obviously lieing to her."

"Dear, Alice please forgive me for being so abrubt and Cottontail, here, for lieing to you. I'm sure he would never hurt you now. He seems to be very fond of you. Very fond indeed!"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:02 pm

"I'm not fond! I'M NOT FOND!" roared March, "You little freak! You little kitty freak! You're lying! Lying, lying, lying!"
His heart raced in anger and andrenaline-induced energetic hurt. Alice wouldn't listen to this kitty, would she?
"I did not lie! You're the liar!"
Wait... he had said 'tea', hadn't he?
"I haven't had tea! No tea! No tea at all! Tea isn't bad! Tea isn't bad at all!"
Wait... what had been the main subject of this little rant again? Pausing, March stopped and glared at Mithos, fur puffed out to make his look like an... angry hare, "Where was I? I lost track."

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice in Wonderland on Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:49 pm

"Now now, dears," Alice started, turning back to peer into the cell. "What use is bickering in your situation? Really." Rolling her eyes, she stepped a little closer to the bars, not too close of course. She knew what one of it's inhabitants was capable of and assumed as much from the other.

Tenting her fingers, her eyes turned towards the ceiling thoughtfully. "I can hardly open this door and let you both roam free in the halls of the Governors' lovely mansion... Besides. If one of you IS lying and I can't tell which..." She had a vague clue as to whom it was. "Then this liar will obviously take my fate into his own hands. And I just can't allow that. Oh this is a predicament!"

Alice in Wonderland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:45 pm

Mithos's face grew tight. Alice was obviously not going to budge.

Unless,"March, do you know you are very cute for once so dim-witted. Jabberwock normally picks ugly air-headed people, but you are nice looking. I'm so glad I got to be stuck with you. At least you're nice to look at."

Mithos couldn't stop a devious smirk from appearing on his face. He knew that Alice would set him free if March threw the first punch. He just had to get March angry enough to do it.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:46 pm

March stiffened, staring at Alice, than slowly turned suddenly enraged eyes towards the cat. Slowly, he bared his teeth and growled, "What did you just say, you mangy flea-bitten git?"
His fur, which had settled down in his brief confusion, slowly fluffed back up in furious anger.
"Did you just call me fluff-headed, cat? For one in such quarters with me, I wouldn't do that. I specialize in eating little beasties like you."
A dark drop of saliva edged out of his mouth at the corner, and March took a threatening step forward, "Take it back, and I won't kill you. Now."

Rache
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.