Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Twisted (Alice In Wonderland RP)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twisted (Alice In Wonderland RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:58 pm

Mithos smiled an evil smile,"I find it hard to belive that a fluff ball as cute as you could do something so vile."

Mithos stepped up and took a defending stance, preparing to block an assult by March.

"Come on Cottontail, can't we all just get along?"
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:12 am

March flew into an incensed rage and roared, "I'm not a cute little fluff-ball! You stupid cat! I'm going to kill you and eat your guts out!" He lunged at the cat, paws outstretched in an attempt to wrap them around the cat's skinny neck and teeth bared to their full pointy glory, ready to chomp through fur and into flesh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:22 am

Mithos jumped out of the way, but not in time to avoid a claw. Mithos escaped with a scratch across his face. March flew forward into the wall.

"Dear Alice, please release me before this bunny gone wrong does any more damage to me, or himself."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:30 am

March slammed face-first into the wall, bounced back, and fell onto his back, dazed.
Ow... that had hurt...
Shaking his head, he leapt up and wheeled towards the cat, placing himself squarely between the cell door and the stupid feline, "You want out? You have to go through me first..." He glanced over his shoulder and hissed, "You open that door, Alice, and I'm the first one out. If I'm really a psychotic 'bunny gone wrong'," He spat the phrase hatefully as he returned his glare to the cat, "Than I won't have any problem killing him or you!"
He stalked forwards furiously, "Except, at the moment, I'd just enjoy eviscerating this one and having a little meal."

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:44 am

Anger aroused, Mithos sprawled towards March."So bunny, bet you didn't expect this."

Mithos drew out his claws and slashed mercilessly towards March.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:57 am

March leapt out of the way of the slicing claws and slammed a fist upwards towards Mithos's face, screaming, "You bliddy cat! You stupid, bliddy, messed up cat! I swear, I'm going to enjoy eating your head off!"

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:00 am

Mithos cringed as March's fist landed on his cheek with a bloodcurling crack. Mithos jumped at March. His claws flaring everywhere."You're not going to survive this, fluffy!"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:03 am

March howled with more annoyance than pain as the cat's dirty claws sank into his chest. Grabbing at the arms, he snapped forward, intent on snipping off the cat's nose or getting a good bite out of the jugular.
"I'm not fluffy!"

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice in Wonderland on Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:53 am

Gasping as the two started brawling in the lock-up, she put her hands to her mouth. How was she going to sort this fight out? The corridor was very long and she couldn't be sure whether the guards would be at their station; they weren't when she came in. Perhaps Cheshire was still around. He'd sort this out.

"If you two don't stop this immediately, I'm going to go and get Cheshire to stop it for you!" she warned them.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Alice in Wonderland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:27 am

March paused in mid-lunge, teeth clipping shut on empty air. He whirled to the bars of the cell and growled, "Don't you dare... I fight my own battles, and I could sort Cheshire out anyday if he would just stay visible!"
All thoughts about Mithos's offenses gone, he crouched to the floor and began fingering his chin, muttering, "Cheshire, Cheshire, Cheshire. Stupid little Cheshire. He's there, than he's not, but he still is, isn't he."
He glanced slyly around, looking past the cat's legs as if he just wasn't there, "He could be here, watching us, smiling that wetched grin of his. I've never seen him without a grin, have you? I think he'd be smiling even if I stabbed him... Wouldn't that be odd?" He mused on this belief solemnly for a moment, wondering how someone could possibly be happy while they're being stabbed, and then straightened and lilted, "I've always wondered what Cheshire's tasted like. Do you know, Alice? Or... what's-your-name behind me?"

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:35 pm

Mithos look disgusted at the prospect. "No, I've never pondered on such thing."

"Cottontail, I think you found something we have in common. I loathe Cheshire as much as you do. He betrayed our pride and has always hated my rules."

Mithos face started to tighten. "I think we should band together. Dear Alice, would you mind bringing 'Ole Cheshire here. Cottontail and I have a bone to pick with him."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:53 pm

March glared at the cat, "No... We do not 'have a bone' to pick with him. You have a personal grudge to figure out, and I have a meal to make out of old Ches."
He licked his lips anxiously, stomach growling.

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:44 pm

"That's exactly what I said. We just both have something different. "

Mithos turned his attention to Alice who was still standing outside staring,"

Dear Alice, I have but two requests.

One, I beg of you, stop staring at us as if we were a zoo show.

And two, bring us to Cheshire, or him here."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice in Wonderland on Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:00 am

"I may be young but I'm not foolish, Puss," she told Mithos. "Why would I let harm come to one of my saviours? No, I think you both can stay right there and duke this out on your own." With that said, she turned her back on the caged pair and started off down the hall. "Good day to you both."

Alice in Wonderland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:01 pm

March stiffened as Alice turned to leave. Immediately, he pressed up against the bars and frantically snatched at the thin air, whining, "No, no! Stay! Please! I... I have something to say to you."
He remembered his primary plan was to apologize, and vowed not to get sidetracked this time.
"Please? Pretty, pretty, pretty please? I have some buggers to say about how I've been acting."

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:36 pm

Mithos watched in disgust as March started to grovel at Alice's feet. So much for March being a tough Jabberwock follower.

Mithos cleared his throat,"Alice, do come back. You aren't cruel enough as to leave us here,... alone?"

Mithos turned an angry face towards March,"Cottontail, now look what you've done. You've single-handedly turned away our only possible chance of escaping this dungeon. Nice job!"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:07 am

March whirled to Mithos, a furious scowl on his furry face and his ears laid back in aggresiveness, "Shut it, you mangy cat! I didn't do anything! It was your own bliddy request that turned her away!"
His fingers clenched, his sharp black claws digging into his palms.

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:09 pm

"Me? You're the one who's been talking like a mad-man." Mithos turned toward Alice.

"Please, come back. I cannot stand another second locked in with this rabid rabbit. Please dear Alice, I will do anything!"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:09 pm

"Me? You're the one who's been talking like a mad-man." Mithos turned toward Alice.

"Please, come back. I cannot stand another second locked in with this rabid rabbit. Please dear Alice, I will do anything!"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:13 pm

March raised a hand to his chest, affronted, "Me? A rabid mad-man?" His ears perked straight up, quivering as he put a finger up to his chin and thought aloud, "Maybe you are right... Just a little bit off the deep end over here... Gray matter's not so gray anymore, huh? Maybe a little black? But not rabid..."
Great... Was gibberish trying to take ahold of him again?
Glancing over at Alice, March muttered, "Alice... You open the door, I come out too. You just need to get that understood..."

Rache
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.