Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Two Hearts Beat as One

Two Hearts Beat as One

a part of “Two Hearts Beat as One”, a fictional universe by Coloris.

✎Drama, Romance, Action, Fantasy. Anime/CG ✎Semi-lit and up ✎1815, Lamputra

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Two Hearts Beat as One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Two Hearts Beat as One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coloris on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:11 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Two Hearts Beat as One"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Coloris
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Two Hearts Beat as One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:24 am

This is just the thing I've been looking for, I'd like to reserve Prince #1 from the Kingdom of Light.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kilgannon
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 am

I'd like to reserve Princess 4 from the Kingdom of Light please. Thank you. :)
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am

Can I reserve Prince # 4 from the Dark Kingdom, and Princess # 2 from the Light Kingdom?
SuperNinjaRoo

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 pm

May I reserve prince 3 from the light kingdom please?

X64
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Can I reserve Princess 3 of the Shadow Kingdom? :3 I shall have her up as fast as I can. :)

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Could I reserve Princess 1 of the Light Kingdom pretty please!!!
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Who are the Other people in the slots and how are they related to the others? Are they serving, or just hanging around? Have they got super powers too? May I reserve Other Female 1 from the light and Other Male 1 from the shadow? How do I stop asking so many questions?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Well, when a mommy question and a daddy question love each other very much....

X64
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:10 pm

I sent two servants.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 am

WOahhh, almost all are filled up D: what are the "others" for?

Silverlight138
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:39 pm

They are the servants.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Huh, is it bad if I've already planned/written my first couple of posts in advance?

Kilgannon
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:50 am

The introduction has not been updated, so I assume Prince #4 of the shadow kingdom is still open? I shall be posting my application for it momentarily..

Of The West
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:39 pm

If it is quite alright, I would like to reserve one of the shadow princes. I will have a profile submitted sometime today.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Okay, I PM'd my profile to you for judging.

Of The West
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Quick question: can servants from the light kingdom also control an element?

X64
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Also, I have a question too. ^^; I felt like I read somewhere that the castle is where everyone will be living; like it's their home..
Is that correct? Because now, that I'm looking back, it doesn't seem so. Sorry if I sound idiotic. -_-; I don't mean to be lol. (It would also be nice if you can give me a slight description of the house).

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coloris on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:11 pm

YooHooYummyTummy wrote:

I actually don't blame you. This is what the castle would look like on the outside:
http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/MissDudette/unconquered_castle_by_anndr-d3btzfp.jpg

The inside is still a work in progress, for now, everyone can wing it^^"

X64 wrote:

Others do not require to be servants. They could simply be people who are around. Every person in the roleplay may have abilities. As long as youlimit your skills to two that don't seem so... god-mode-ish.

Coloris
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coloris on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:35 pm

All of a sudden, I want to make Celestine spike the juice at the masquerade with alcohol and get everyone completely tipsy.

Coloris
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!