This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Two Steps From Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Two Steps From Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Two Steps From Hell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Although...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Two Steps From Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:51 am

I'd like to reserve the human female of Air, please o.o

-feels awkward since no one else has posted-

I mean.. since it's the only girl left XD

-gets to work- :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 am

(Ingore)

Ulfunn
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:39 am

Of course, Jynxii. Please note that reserving does not mean you will get the character for sure. ^^

Jynxii, please change your font color. I can't read it without going snow-blind O_O

Naga's Shadow
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:06 am

-giggle- So sorry about that~.... I couldn't think of any other color to use for /air/ I mean... Blue would be used by water, red by fire, green by earth, black by shadow.. ^^ Ah well, her page can just be girly, like her, then.

She's submitted, and with a different color font so as to not be such an eye-sore. I've worked on her for two hours straight, it's now 4 in the morning here, and I think I'm going to let it ride from here... I might work on her some more in the morning. I must say, it was rather difficult to write as if I know her 'sisters' and the others, considering no characters were posted when I wrote her xD

Hopefully all goes well. -fingers crossed-

See you in the morning....er...well.. xD When I get done sleeping. (I'm on every day ^^)

EDIT: Also, side note... I don't watch anime anymore.. I haven't in forever.. I prefer using FC's, so I hope what I did was alright. I've never watched a single episode of Death Note, so please don't expect Arya to be anything like Misa...or if she is, it's completely by accident lol

Jynxii
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:05 am

Seeing as there are two slots left open, I don't suppose you need to choose which you can get? Which do you think is more important for now, the Shadow or the Demon Male - Water?

code6435
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:17 am

Ummm, Ummmmmmmmmmm....................

I would Say Shadow, since no one ever wants to play the bad guys it seems, but really, it's up to you.

Oh, and Hi Code!! Long time no see! :D

Naga's Shadow [a.k.a. CNAGamer, a.k.a. TwiliXDragon]

Naga's Shadow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:29 am

Oh! Hi, Gamer. :D

Alright then, I shall try my best(?) to make a character and still be able to post; if games weren't being such an ASS to me. xD

code6435
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:32 am

Hah, the requirement is every three days, but I can be lax. Which one are you taking?

Naga's Shadow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 am

The Shadow one. I'll send my sheet in maybe days after. I have a role-play project coming up with my friend so I might not have all the time to make the sheet.

code6435
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:22 am

I'll right. Just be aware, I'm not going to reserve it, just in case someone else comes along and wants the spot before you have it in. Is that alright with you? I just don't want the role play to bog down by waiting on people to submit characters.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 am

Yes, I'm completely aware of that. I just hope that I can send my sheet in time. xD

code6435
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:26 pm

I shall get to work on my character asap
(Though, all of these sudden name changes and stuff is really throwing me off my game o.O)

EDIT
Well, I've hit a road block that is annoying me. I'm not sure If I'm going to use this picture or not, but I would really like to know it's anime for further reference. The internet isn't helping in the slightest... Here it is, in all its confusing glory I've seen a second picture of this anime as well, but only of the guy, so I'm guessing that it isn't just some fan art.

And if you aren't done with questions yet, here's another for ya :)
I started with a winged character to start my brainstorming and am probably going to stick with it (keeping secrets is fun xD) but then I started throwing around the idea of a scorpion. I'm not sure if it would work though, but I'm curious if it would for my Air Demon. Just some food for thought.

Alrighty, I'm done.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:30 am

Damn, after I've skimmed through the intro page, I realized I might be in trouble. The 400 words minimum is gonna kill me as since I'm never a good typist nor do I have a wide vocabulary to be used; to top that, my imagination pretty much sucks.

code6435
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:10 pm

This looks interesting! May I reserve the Water boy.

Sorry, I am going to withdraw my reservation. Good luck.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:19 am

Okay, I'm loving everything so far. However. My computer has died. Completely. It won't even turn on. :/ So at the moment, I'm not sure what exactly to do. I'm going to buy another battery and try that. Fingers crossed it works.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Well, I'm nearly done my character (already submitted him though) and I've run into a few problems. :/

For starters, I can't find two good songs to accurately fit in with his character page. It is starting to become trying when I think I've found a song, only to not like it and throw it out :|

The other is that I would like to know how old they were when they were taken to live with the other demons: was it right at birth, or a little later? His history isn't finished because of this, and I'd like to have him finished asap ^-^

JokerofSpades
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karthas077 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:22 am

Tentative interest in joining this as the water demon. (I'm new on the site and looking at a few games trying to find where I'll best fit, so it depends on how quickly I can get a character fleshed out to my satisfaction)

PS:
@JokerofSpades - The character image you posted is the Gunner from Dungeon Fighter Online if that helps.

Karthas077
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:44 am

Thanks Karthas! :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Can't wait to see the air demon! o.o -has been waiting for forever it feels like-

I hope he gets accepted/finished soon. I'm dying to see him!

Also, Joker, if you need me to alter anything to match yours I can tweek a bit. Just PM me.

Jynxii
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!