Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Typing With your Elbows

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Typing With your Elbows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:04 am

guys i can barely type with my fiongers why do you do this to me Martha why

okey time to man up

l.ujhfgrty

to be honest i deserve prayse i´m leftelbowed but mi cat decided to sleep in my arm and i cherish my life soo no t risking waking him yikes...
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby philosophotter on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:32 pm

p[-;jhuiol;owso[p-;juhpoytyrertf5

.............Apparently my elbows are not of the dexterous persuasion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

philosophotter
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanBros on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:17 pm

polk\yu

Almost it... oh, no!
Luigi Time!!!
"I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
My blog: VST Plugins Free Download

NathanBros
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sage of Sunlight on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:14 pm

szasbgde lof xsjunl,kihnhghy

Sage of Sunlight
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:21 am

Okay... here we go...

loasatrsopu;llsnblreedf

Lostsoulsbleed

I tried to type the s and t of lost with my left elbow but quickly realized that that wasn't going to work so I used my right elbow for most of it xD I think it's decent..... >.>

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAMBSAUCE on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Capslock!
LAMBSAUCEE
DAMMIT I WAS SO CLOSE
WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE?
-Gordon Ramsay

LAMBSAUCE
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Inspiration Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:25 am

Watch me fail...

*cue the dramatic music*

Korrujptrikon

*stares at my achievement*
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valaxia on Sat May 27, 2017 11:11 pm

Valaxia Celeste Nightshade

Bony elbows! And I included the space and shift :) Suckas

Valaxia
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:18 pm

nATIOLN S

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deepland on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:02 am

dede;pl.za ncd

deepland
Member for 8 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClearPrime on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:01 pm

sd;./wAe3;ei W

Whew .-. Nowhere near..

ClearPrime
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMegaMeowstic on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Hm...

yhedkmEWGHAmWQOQ2AQTGYIUXCD

Nope, not even close XD
Deph out~

ωσяк нαя∂, ∂яєαм вιg.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

Spoiler: show
OK, you clicked this because you love spoilers, didn't you?

TheMegaMeowstic
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:09 pm

loatyamoongfvtfrdreeees

Well, I had it at...the very first.
Aahaaa!
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hopeiisms on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:58 am

hlopeikisms

Wow, I don't think I did too bad actually.

Hopeiisms
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:00 am

Balkuriemnighy

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AryanGwynD on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:52 pm

small keyboard on the laptop + hangover + usually bad at typing =

.... pause for intensifying suspense

AQrrrd4ey67aq nhgtviuihyyyh nfd

WOW!!! Owen Willson´s WOW!

AryanGwynD
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!