Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Typing With your Elbows

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Typing With your Elbows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:38 am

Okay...It's simple. Try typing your username,name,or nickname with just your elbows. NO ERASING ANY MISTAKES!!! Tha'd make it unfair. When your done typing your username,nickname, or name, keep going on about your regular lives. Oh, and we will try and get the whole entire RPGateway community to type something with their elbows! Yay!

I will start:

swiftg

Yay!
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Typing With your Elbows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:47 am

kjnock
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowWake on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:51 am

Oh, great, mine's long... ^_^ Here goes...

sdevontter

Haha! Not bad!

ShadowWake
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:43 am

lol we'll mine has manic complexiveness. here we go.

SATloEreaSDLMBGFRiswt"tas

my mother just came in the room and watched my typing with my elbows, turned around and left.

^^

ViceVersus
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:59 am

Woah...I wanna try.

lkioaqesdai m,iukjaaiulo

OMG!! lol Me and my big ass elbows. :D

Kædai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:02 pm

This is potentially embarassing, especially when someone walks in and sees you typing like this .><.

*rolls up her sleeves* Lets get to it...

zsp;rfikngbtgikmdefvlox

hmmmmm

"SP...R...IN...G...T...I...M...E...F......OX"

Decent? ne... not really >< and where did the spaces come from? :O
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way, when they dont hear you, you can hit them in the knees.

I'm finally back. I'm terribly sorry I was gone so long.
Avatar: My girlfriend and I... Yes I'm showing off <3

SpringTimeFox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:26 pm

cute!!! here's goes nothing...

asdlikn

Aslin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:32 pm

essl,km ttr5ghjyue4 ndfeolgt

walk the dog
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:37 pm

>.> That was walk the dog? Wow...

rt65hbius is really hbazrf

O_O W00t! I got really right! Oh, and is. The translation is:
This is really hard

Kædai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:42 pm

klerelke3yh

hehe

Keeley
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:58 pm

azr4t5rfrfersakangel

a.r.t..fr.e..akangel

I got strategic at the end. Go stratagies.
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:31 pm

n kighntyika

nighhytia

two tries at my username second one isn't so bad actually

Nightia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:09 pm

Fun.....lets try to be perfect...:
szwikfgvtg

Woah! Totally bad.....

swkftg

Totally bad! My first one was the best!

Swift.Arrow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:51 am

My real name:

DCqwnieiooer B ryuam

My user name:

AQnel_M elofina

Not half bad. :P
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:30 pm

ghosxt X 71000

eh, that's not too bad. I didn't do the underscore, because that's just too hard. Other than that... eh, who turned the numLock off on the computer? That ticked me off.

Eh, it's not so hard if you have sharp elbows.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:08 pm

swiftr

Lol....yeah...

swiftarrow------PERFECT!!! GASP!!!

Swift.Arrow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:45 pm

I'm gonna try again. Hope I get better this time. :P

olkaqz3e3edq1aoui O_O

..ka...e..d..a..i

...Ima stop there...

Kædai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:34 am

(hehe my name's sooo short ...)

aslin

(she aims, she shoots and she scores!!!)

Aslin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:42 am

>.>

Not fair...

kaedai mikaoiilo

Haha. I had to pick up my keyboard and hold it to my elbow. And I still got something wrong. U_U

Kædai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:45 am

vexar

Perfect ... Bitches... I gots pointy elbows.

Vexar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!