Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tyrillia Academy

Tyrillia Academy

a part of “Tyrillia Academy”, a fictional universe by Green~Apple.

In the world of Mithyll, each person is born with a certain mythical creature. . . and before they play a part in the world they go to school. . . (NOT ACCEPTING PEOPLE. . . for now. . .)^^

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tyrillia Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tyrillia Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Noooo, the fact that you had teleported everyone but Maya out from the infirmary earlier.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:23 pm

I did teleport Maya if you read back, or at least tried to T_T that's why Luca asked the nurse to gather everyone close, but you decided to introduce walker and have her stay even though Qaida and i mentioned trying to get her in the teleport...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:04 am

Hey guys! I'll be posting tomorrow ;) Have a good night!!! :D
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

Your post was within one minute of mine, and I wasn't going to change it just because you hit the Post button before me. But the point was that you teleported everyone out and then tried to get someone's attention when you teleported back in.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:54 am

Ace, I know this is a minor detail, but where did I say I had several planes already out there? I only said I had two more ready for deployment.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Apologies, my fault for writing hastily, i'll make an edit to my post later ~.~

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:54 pm

And I'm sorry for being snippy with it. I just have a problem with the really tiny details.

Also, a shapeshifter is not one to piss off. Especially one that controls luck.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:06 pm

It's alright.

I can see that, Brenna went all wild :) that was kinda cool lol :D I guess it's just the three of us playing? So sad :( oh well, it's still fun and I'm enjoying it :) I hope you two are as well. I'll get a reply post up soon.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Same here! I wish more people would be here, but hey, what can you do? ...I'll send out a message to everyone!

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:46 am

My apologies!! I didn't send a reply like I said lol, I'll get that post up now before I run and do my errands today :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:56 am

No worries, i'll have a reply up after i return from work today also. Nice posts everyone :)

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 am

Lol, interesting turn of events Qaida! Our poor group of students might not survive at this rate XD Great writing as always!

I'll get a response up soon!

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:19 am

Hahaha :D I know right? I keep putting them through harrowing experiences... >.> My bad. Anyhow! I look forward to your post as well as Thunders :) See you all later today!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Per your last post Thunder, is it good to continue now? Or do you still need some time for that missing post?

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Yeah, it's fine, I just had to rewrite it.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:13 am

Wow... Looking back, this was both one of my best and one of my worst pieces since getting here. On the one hand, I had two characters with psychological issues, injuries, and two sidekicks that were at least manageable, and on the other, Maya was a trickster with no trick, Walker did and said shit he shouldn't have been able to do/say, my writing skills were horrible and rarely fit the scene the way they needed to and Brenna, as charming a character as she was for me, was overpowered. Having come back after a year to see this, I feel like I learned a lot just from witnessing my mistakes. Anyone else feel like they've changed?

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!