Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Uchiha High School

Uchiha High School

a part of “Uchiha High School”, a fictional universe by Ville.Sunfall.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Uchiha High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Uchiha High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Uchiha High School"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Uchiha High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Labyrinthine on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:48 am

Hi!

This sounds interesting, and I'd love to join as perhaps the Royal 1's butler. ^^

I don't have a picture of my character yet, since it's quite late and I haven't planned that far ahead yet, but I can show you one tomorrow afternoon.

[Edit]

Um, just kidding then...(due to person below me)

Prince's butler then? =P
Last edited by Labyrinthine on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on Steam! TF2's my favourite. (Thadine is my user) I'll be the best Sniper friend you've ever had.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Labyrinthine
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 am

Can I reserve Royal One's Bulter.

I have read and understand the roles.

Here's a picture of my character:
Last edited by Leej10100 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:35 am

Laby - Sure you can be the Prince's Butler

Lee - Go ahead

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:17 am

Can I reserve Royal 2's maid?
Here is a picture of my character:

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:35 am

Shy - Goahead

Lee's Edit : I liked the other guy better XD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Uchiha High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hummingbird on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:51 am

Hiya! I'm going to reserve a royal, if that's okay! Preferably number two.

Looking at it now, she really stands out with her hair, since she's a royal. But I could change my character if it's that "flashy".
:>>When nothing goes right;
:>>Go Left.

Hiya! I'm Charlotte, Who recently joined Roleplay Gateway to roleplay, not smut. I'm not too interested in 1v1s, but if you have a roleplay you think would suit me, give me a message!

Hummingbird
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:30 am

Oh this seems pretty interesting, would it be alright if I snagged the role of Maid#4. I dont have a picutre as of yet since its pretty early in the morning^^ and I'm not sure if I will join, mainly depends on whether or not someone asks for the final royal spot:3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 am

Well Polaris, I'ma help you there.
I Guess I'll take Royal IV... Since Polaris stole the spot I Wanted...
I have no pic either, since it's early in ze morning as well. I'll have it later today.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:56 am

I'll take scholar 1, I'm looking for a picture that will fit the character I have planned but it's taking awhile. I'll add soon, I promise.

EDIT
Ok, I have two I'm choosing between.
This one:(green haired one)
and this one:
Both of which I have multiple pictures for to use when I create my character. What do you guys thing? Credit goes to Devil-Fruit-User-Lis and SaekoRoseiOC on Deviant Art

SkyLily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:10 pm

My I please reserve scholar 2?

Picture!

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Could one of you make one of those Scholars a Male.
I forgot to do that on the list. But one was suppose to be a girl and the other a male. Sorry about that.

Sky: The girl with the pink hair looks better. She looks more classy.

Polar & Lufia: Maid four and Master four? you guys mean 3 XD But sure no problem.

To everyone: Also the reason why I ask for a picture of what character you'd be using is not only for myself to see, but for others to see as well. It helps Them choose a character that is best suited for your character.

But thanks for joining and get those Profiles in soon! I'd like to start the R.P as soon as possible, I don't want it to die before it starts xD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Ok I'll get started on my girl scholar then!:)

SkyLily
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Labyrinthine on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:01 am

Alright, here's my dude.

More pictures will be in the form, of course.

Acceptable, yes?

Labyrinthine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:11 am

Sure thing xD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:20 pm

which one of the scholars will be a guy if we are already both girls haha XD

SkyLily
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Labyrinthine on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Alright, so I'm having quite a bit of difficulty finding pictures since I don't watch anime all that often...

So I changed him to a character I found more pictures of...

Labyrinthine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Alright so here is my character

I know the actual character from the anime is a guy but as you can see they look pretty femine. And yes my character is female:3 I'm still working on the CS but I hope to have it up by tonight.

@Lufia
I'll be sending you a pm later with an idea I thought up:3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Polar: Ok XD, And yeah I know the anime as well. Haha

Laby: Oh yeah that guy is from Pandora! Lol Nice Oh and BTW Here is a link to more pictures of the Other guy you had https://www.google.com/search?q=hibari+ ... 80&bih=638

Sky: None, I had a friend come in and make a Chairman's son instead, so that way I could make the Chairman. So it is fine now.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Here's my character, sorry about my delay.

Also @Miyer, seeing your character made me break out in song... Grrr...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!