Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

UGH!

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

UGH!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 pm

Why is it that whenever I look to see what kind of roleplays everyone is doing, none of it is animal related?! Its all STUPID ANIME!!!! Gotta have some respect for the animals, NO!?!?!!?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: UGH!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iamsheena on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Why don't you make one instead of complaining?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iamsheena
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 pm

O.O Thats The dumbest thing ive ever heared. Just Go make one O.O. Plus, Stupid Anime? You should be assassinated.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:03 pm

I tried to make one once, but no one ever came, or PMed me. So, excuse me!

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:10 pm

There's an animal RP called +Anima. Why don't you join that? I'm sure it will suit your needs.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iamsheena on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:16 pm

puppyblew_909 wrote:I tried to make one once, but no one ever came, or PMed me. So, excuse me!

Way to try once and give up.

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!"

If you want people to join, make something animal-related that appeals to everyone's likes and not just your own. Make a good plot or have the possibility of it going in a great direction. People would be more likely to join then ... and you wouldn't have to complain and put people's likes for something other than what you like in a one-sided position.

iamsheena
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:29 am

There are plenty of animal RPs. You just haven't looked for them. Check the Fantasy RP forum, and look past the first page.

As for anime RPs, they only take up a very small fraction of RPs here. Very few are based on existing animes. Most of the RPs on this site are original creations, or only loosely based on something else.

Maybe not that many people are into anime RPs?
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:45 am

puppyblew_909 wrote:Why is it that whenever I look to see what kind of roleplays everyone is doing, none of it is animal related?! Its all STUPID ANIME!!!! Gotta have some respect for the animals, NO!?!?!!?

No, I don't. No one else does either. Don't have a cow because other people don't enjoy the same type of RP you do. Just look elsewhere for people with similar interests.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 am

Yea but dont make fun of anime..I have a sniper on you ready to fire! XD

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Exo-Genisis wrote:O.O Thats The dumbest thing ive ever heared. Just Go make one O.O. Plus, Stupid Anime? You should be assassinated.

LOL!
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:57 pm

puppyblew_909 wrote: Its all STUPID ANIME!!!!

Are you trying to make enemies?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Thats what Im saying..stupid Anime? That is worthy of being beaten to a bloody pulp. Anime=Awesome. People who hate Anime and state that it is stupid in FlameWars should probably leave, becuase they are probably going to be hated forevers....thouhg thats just me sorry if this is offensive.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!