Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Umbrase Academy

Umbrase Academy

a part of “Umbrase Academy”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

The students of Umbrase are far from the norm. They possess unusual abilities- and are training to be special agents. Their school is under threat, but they all have their own secrets to deal with. (Literate Roleplayers only.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Umbrase Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Umbrase Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Umbrase Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Umbrase Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello Cat! This looks like a lot of fun. I am pretty sure I will be able to do a lot with the Jamie Chung FC, so I would like to reserve that; but, you know how the saying goes, " If You Can't Hang, There's The Door." I think I will enjoy this rp a lot, it reminds me of a series I read. =)
How I feel when writing a post...
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slcam
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Hey! Your spot is reserved- and I certainly hope that it will be a lot of fun.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Can I please reserve FC: Jennifer Lawrence?

"If you can't hang, there's the door."
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Hello iCat!
I was wondering if I may reserve the Alexis Bledel FC, please?
Oh! And, "If You Can't Hang, There's The Door". :3
~ wanderer.

Wanderer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Hey!

@Wanderer- Sure!
@Horseygirl- I've sent you a PM regarding your reservation.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Aww I wanted Alexis. That's cool though c:

I'm interested with going with one of the teachers, however, I'd need a whole bunch of information as to what I'm getting myself into with that. xD Would you mind discussing it with me iCat?

Okay, I want to reserve Ben Wishaw :P Thanks.

If You Can't Hang, There's The Door
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Hello! May I reserve Ariana Grande and Chace Crawford please?

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Hello. May I reserve Stefan Salvatore, please?

Also, I'm interested in playing as one of the teachers, too. I'm assuming that I would have to know some things to play such a role, so I want to know if I can handle it before I commit. So iCat, if you have any special plans/expectations for the teachers, please tell me.

Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:51 pm

@BleedingLover: Sure!

@Furry Dragon: Sure. The teacher's haven't got any major subplots yet, only the guidelines I provided. They will, of course, have other plots, like relationships and such. What teacher are you interested in?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:55 pm

I have made some progress, but I will probably wait to submit my character until I see yours, iCat, so I can make sure I am doing it right.

slcam
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:01 pm

The teacher I'm interested in is the one with the Zoe Saldana face claim.

Oh, and before I forget: what do you mean by "deficits" on the character sheet? I'm assuming it means thing the character isn't good at, but I wanted to check to be sure.

Furry Dragon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:07 pm

My character won't be up until tomorrow, just to let you know.

Deficits are essentially the opposite of skills. For example, Danny (my character) is impatient. That's part of his personally, but it's also a deficit.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Hi iCat! This looks like a very well thought out, promising RP. I'm really looking forward to it! May I please reserve Amber Heard's FC? I was actually thinking of the Headmistress first, but then I figured I shouldn't get so ambitious so I'd love to play a student instead. "If You Can't Hang, There's The Door..."

NadieQuerida
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Hey there! I was wondering if I could reserve Mila Kunis's face claim?

If you can't hang, there's the door.
EDIT***
OH MY GOD!!!!! I knew that quote looked familiar! You're a fan of Sleeping with Sirens too!?
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:11 pm

I know this probably sounds both nerdy and fanboyish of me, but could I make a history teacher whose power is time travel, face claim David Tennant? Because if you can't hang, there's the door.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm

xDDD Thunder~~ You Doctor Whovian, you~

-I'd- have my teacher visiting him all the time, let alone any of the students.

Skwidge
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Can I reserve Mila Kunis and if you'll allow me to reserve two, Kat Dennings. I couldn't choose between the two XD

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm

If two isn't allowed, I'd like to have either mila minister or kat dennings depending on whichever isn't taken

Kuukakulily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Well CuteAsKayla, I already reserved and made a profile for Mila Kunis lol.

gezzygezzy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!