Umm, hi... I guess ~ Yndrel Bösch

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Umm, hi... I guess ~ Yndrel Bösch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yndrelbosch on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:35 pm

I suck at introductions, like truly and without exception, suck at introductions. I never know what to say, so I'll keep it brief, and if anyone wants clarification or more info, ask away and I'll do my best to answer.

I was a writer, I say was because I haven't really written anything for a few years, I'm hoping RP will help me kick my muse into high gear. I occasionally write poetry, the dark and depressing kind. I also read a lot, and play a lot of games. My favorite games are by Bethesda, Fallout and The Elder Scrolls games.

I enjoy fantasy/supernatural roleplay themes, both modern and historical, as well as out of this world ^^ themes.

That's honestly all I got so far. If ya got questions, well, maybe I got answers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yndrelbosch
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: Umm, hi... I guess ~ Yndrel Bösch

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Princess Awinita on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 pm

YAY You fgound us!! :) We're a wonderful buncha writers, and we got all sorts of wonderful people who can be of aid showing you the ropes.
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Princess Awinita
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sofia_bow1994 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:54 pm

Hi! Enjoy your stay here. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sofia_bow1994
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EazyBoven on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:32 pm

Hello!! I'm excited to see someone new on here who's quite similar to me!! Welcome, and I hope this experience is able to kick you into high gear just as you'd like it to. :)
EAZY B. OVEN ON THE TRACK!

EazyBoven
Member for 0 years
Promethean World Builder Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!