Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley

a part of “Uncanny Valley”, a fictional universe by NethanielShade.

Magic, in a form, is real, and groups of power-users called Cults are people with abilities. These Cults are secret to the outside world, and not welcoming to outsiders, but then two friends happen across an old summoning book...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Uncanny Valley”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Uncanny Valley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:51 am

@kyuukonhime: Maybe we can find a way to get our characters to interact since they seem to have similar interests.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bizarre1
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:22 am

@Bizarre1
That works, maybe she catches sight of some infected animals and finds the source?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kyuukonhime
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:31 am

It's also possible that the farm of the Bloodforged could be placed nearby your character, if you want to 'arrange' a meeting with them.

Crichton
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:34 pm

That is true. I'd assume someone would've noticed the deer acting strange or the walking mushroom farms. Would the bloodfordged cult be closer to him you think? Since he does live in that little cottage on a tree line?

kyuukonhime
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:46 pm

That's definitely possible. I've not yet described the area around the farm to my recollection, but given that they are both a little remote I don't think it would be too farfetched to assume that they are close by each other– although perhaps not within viewing distance. I'm a bit too tired to think of anything concrete right now, but I could have one of the members hear word that there's a new neighbour in town and decide to have a closer look.

Crichton
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:23 pm

That's fine, I can make Riye's next post him coming back to the house and letting his puppets wander, maybe within sight of The Bloodfordged barn?

kyuukonhime
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:27 am

That'll work, I'll write a post when I get back from my meeting so that the characters will be nearby to observe it.

Crichton
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:21 pm

not sure if I should post or if I should wait. >.>

kyuukonhime
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:49 am

Apologies, the workload was heavier than I imagined. I can try to get a post up when I get home from work, but you're welcome to post again and I'll work around it.

Crichton
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:35 pm

It's alright, I was busy as well. I did get my post up though. Hopefully it's good enough.

kyuukonhime
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Sorry. Between Thanksgiving and my upcoming final, I was also a little busy. I should be more active now though.

bizarre1
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaleficRain on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Hey there guys!
(Ahhh I feel awkward...)
Soooo, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posting on my part and Neth's part as well; we're both super busy with schooling and other shizza... I think Neth should be getting more active soon(?) and myself as well!

MaleficRain
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:39 pm

who's turn was it to post again???

kyuukonhime
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:48 pm

Well, I can post but I wanted to give the others a chance to do so first.

Crichton
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:02 am

You don't have to, I was just wondering since it seemed everyone dropped off the face of the planet. I guess due to the holidays

kyuukonhime
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:52 pm

I am very spacey. Sorry, guys. I'm also not entirely sure what to do with my character right now. I have a few ideas spinning though.

bizarre1
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!