Undead Exorcist

Undead Exorcist

a part of “Undead Exorcist”, a fictional universe by Citadel.

Beyond the Boundary, a world exists different from our own. From this the Undead Exorcists were created. To enforce that Boundary.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Undead Exorcist”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Undead Exorcist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Undead Exorcist"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Citadel
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Undead Exorcist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Dibs on one of the Exorcists?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 pm

@Thunder

sure

Citadel
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 pm

I'll also be making an Undead Exorcist, if that's alright.

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:34 pm

@Merpy

Sounds good

Citadel
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!