Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Under The Moon

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:59 pm

Zatani stopped looking around and looked at him. What he said had gotten her confused. She knew he was the demon guy that tried to kill her...at least she thought he was. She looked him over for a moment trying to figure out if she was seeing things. It just confused her even more. He looked and sounded harmless though. "Um...sorry..I guess I had a bit of Deja Vu. I was actually trying to find a place to get a knife made."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:29 pm

"Well youve come to the right place. Itl'll only take about an hour to make so, do you want a particular design or do you want a standard double-sided blade?" He said as he stepped back into his stone building. He took the shhet with the metals on it and put it on an anvil.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:43 pm

Zatani walked up to the home after him but it seemed the flames were so intense inside she was afraid to go in. "I guess just a double sided blade. Thank you. How much will it be?" She asked bringing out her pouch of money and peeking inside to see how much she had with her.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:09 pm

"About a gold and 5 copper normally, but since this is pretty much my grand opening the price will be about 20 silver and 5 copper." He got an iron glove on his hand and than proceeded to get one of the metal pieces off of the sheet.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:42 pm

Zatani dug her hand into the pouch and pulled out what he had asked for. She made sure not to get too close. She felt like she would melt if she did. She decided to keep the money until he was done and could come over to her to get it instead of her going into the inferno. "Grand opening? Is there a sign up front that says that?" She didn't remember seeing one but then again she did notice it to be a weaponry shop.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:44 am

"Well than," he said, grunting from the force he put into forging the weapon "Do you need a sign in front of a bird, to tell that it is a bird? Or do you just know by looking at it. This place is the only building made of stone, This is the only building to have an immense flame burning. The Grand Opening is marked by a new building being welcomed into a community." he finished the shape and moved to a rotating wheel "Made a Battlemage a light polearm, he didn't have any money so he just imbued this thing with magic to make it move." He sat down in a metal stool as he put an edge to the wheel. "Anyways the answer to the question is no. Besides, the signs would probably turn into flames." He paused for a minute as he examined the edge "Do you happen to know any magic?" he said as he put the blade back against the wheel "Because if I had a partner who could imbue weapons with magic, than business would be bigger." He examined the edge again and put the other side against the wheel.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:03 am

Zatani thought about what he said then narrowed her eyes at his 'sarcastic' comment. She watched as he worked on her weapon looking at everything he did. When he finally asked if she knew magic she looked down to the ground. She wasn't confident in her skills at all even if she did know a little. "I do know some...but I haven't worked on my magic in two years." She said still looking toward the ground. "I don't know if i'd be any help in something so professional." She admitted as she stubbed the toe of her shoe in the ground and still holding onto the money.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:17 pm

"Good enough for me." he said as he put the knife on a single tray and put it in his fire with the dull side getting most of the heat "Just brush up on stuff like fire spells and water spells." He pulled out a box of metal handles "Anyways, come back in the morning and brush up on your spells and we could team up."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:49 pm

Zatani thought for a moment then continued to watch as she started to turn around to head home. "Ok, I will just pick it up tomorrow when I come back then...this is going to be a..loonngg night..." She said turning fully and walked back to her house. She put the money in her pocket and when she got home she locked the door and sat on the floor. Thinking for a while she was some what afraid to try her hand at magic again. But she really wanted to help out so she was going to try. She held out her hand and closed her eyes meditating.

After a few minutes she murmured some words under her breath and she opened one eye to look at her hand. Nothing happened. She tried several more times and nothing happened. Finally on the last try after whispering the words a flicker of a flame appeared in her hand. She smiled and tried to meditate some more. The flame grew bigger and when she opened her eyes the flame was almost the size of her head. She kept practicing the rest of the night and finally went to bed. She had only gotten a couple of hours asleep though and when she woke up she headed lazily over to the weaponry.

"Hey...i'm back..I practiced all night last night." She said holding her hand to her mouth as she yawned.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm

"Okay." He walked over to a metal shelf and picked up a knife and gave it to her "There you go. Sharpened to bone cutting strength. Now you should take this knife and go get some more sleep." He looked over at a sword's blade in the fire, making sure it didn't turn white hot. "When you come back you can help me out with the next blade."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:54 pm

Zatani took the knife and looked it over with awe. It was very well done. There was no way she could make something so perfect. Knowing her she would just make it work. When he told her to get some sleep she considered it but she also wanted to help. She dug in her pocket and pulled out the coins she was going to give him the day before. "I don't need sleep. I got plenty last night. Here's the money I owe."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:03 pm

He took the money and placed it inside of a safe, which he often left ajar. "Okay than if your perfectly fine." He said as he approached her "And you said you practiced throughout the night so lets see what you can do."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:57 am

She looked at him as he approached her then held out her hand. She took in a deep breath then mumbled something under her breath and a small flame flickered to life in her palm. As she stood calm and concentrating the flame grew bigger. It kept growing bigger at a slower rate then she had done the night before but when it reached to the size of a basketball her forhead began to sweat and she started loosing concentration as her knees grew weak. She tried to keep the flame going but it was too much for her and the flame quickly vanished and her hand fell to her side as the other went up to her forhead. "Wow..." She said feeling a little dizzy.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:02 am

"You took the words righ out of my mouth." The man said as he applauded "Simply. simply amazing!" He walked over to where he sharpened the blades of weapons and put the stool right outside of the door "Go ahead, sit down, it looks like you need some rest after that."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:09 am

She rubbed her head as he brought her the stool. She couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. She knew that people who were practicing even less then she used to could do some pretty amazing things but all she could do was make it grow in her hand. She felt like she was useless as she sat down on the stool. "Thank you.." She mumbled looking down at the ground.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:51 pm

He took the blade he had sitting in the fire and took it to the Anvil and picked up his hammer "Your welcome." He said he secured he blade "Compared to what the battle mages did, they would call you an apprentice I do believe." He struck the sword with the hammer as he started shaping it. "As long as you practice you'll get good enough to do something llike 'fire control.'"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:51 am

Zatani gave a crooked smile. "Yea, well...the are mages. Not me. I can't really do anything except make a wimpy flicker." She said as she watched what he was doing. "Hey...how can you put up with all that heat? I would melt in there."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:06 pm

"Eh, when I was a boy I lived around volcanoes, they never erupted but the always heated up the village." He said as he went over to a metal box with hadles in it "Maybe it's the volcanoes fault that most of the men from my village are blacksmiths."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:04 am

Zatani watched as he picked up the box. "But it's so hot! I mean...it's like a volcano itself!" She said sticking her hand out and even feeling the heat from outside of the house.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:25 pm

"Exactly my point!" He said as he placed the blade on another sheet "We lived in a center between several volcanoes that were on the verge of blowing, but never did. Thanks to the heat were called the Volcanoe Demons that Everybody Likes or VDELs for short."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!