Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Under The Moon

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonVampiress on Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:58 pm

*Crimson walked into the corest and looked around and sighed* "I am never going to find love" she came to a waterfront and sat on a rock and let her feet touch the water. her red eyes glimmered as well as her gleaming fangs. "Why doesn't anyone love me? Is it becuase i am a Vampire?" Crimson was about 5 foot 4 inches and had bleach blonde hair that hung to the middle of her back. Hrer lips were as soft as silk like the rest of her slim but muscular body.
"Hello? Will someone talk to me?" she said into the darkness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrimsonVampiress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:38 pm

"Oh...i'm sorry..." She said feeling like she was getting annoyed with. She looked at him when he said the word demon. "Demon? You're a demon?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:48 pm

He laughed at the comment "Not at all! I said we are considered, I never said that we were actually demons!" he laughed again as he leaned against the wall.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:58 am

She looked at him a little confused but she knew that if she thought on it more she would understand. "That sucks. I wish I could be resistant to the heat." She said as she held her hand out once more but pulled it back as she got too close.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:11 pm

"Eh Don't worry about it." He said as he headed back inside "You said you practiced all night, and that you could make a fireball as big as your head... Okay you showed me that last part, but still. Keep practicing and you will have enough skill for flame armor." He smiled as he took the blade out of the flame and put it on the anvil.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:24 pm

Zatani smiled at his reassurance. "Thanks. I hope that I can learn to make one before I get fried to a crisp hanging out here." She said giggling then looked at the blade. "So is this what you did there?"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:39 pm

"Yep!" he said as he put it in a metal box "Some guy wanted me to make it for him, so I did!" He walked outside and wiped the sweat from his face. "Anyways. I need a guide of some sort. Mind showing me around?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:32 pm

Zatani thought for a moment then got off of her seat and looked around the town then smiled to him. "Ok, I guess I can do that simple enough. Follow me." She said as she started to walk.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:33 pm

He extinguished the fire and locked the shop as he started to follow her.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:55 pm

She started to walk when he began following her. She passed a couple of buildings pointing at them left from right. That is the Food shop they don't have all the food in the world but they do have some good choices non-the-less. That is the slaughter house." She said then stopped at the next house. "This is the big mans house. As you can tell by how big it is he thinks highly of himself. He doesn't even come out of it only on 'special' days." She said then turned to look at the one across from the mayors house. "That is the school house." She said then looked at him. "Are you getting all of this or do I need to slow down?"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:11 am

"Somebody who thinks so highly of themselves, needs to be knocked down a couple pegs." He turned from the house but did not turn his attention away from it. " Anyways, if I ever have kids that will be good to know... You think I should do it? Not the kids yet, but the pegs."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:07 am

Zatani looked at him with a blank expression on her face as if she was trying to process what he was saying. She then broke out in laughter. "Y-you mean...over throw him?" She laughed a bit more but soon she stopped whiping the tears from the laughter away from her eyes. Then looked at him seriously. "He has gaurds all over that house. He even has them walking the street looking like one of us just to make sure nothing is planned. Actually right now someone might be listening to us but they usually don't take people seriously when they say something like that. Which I don't blame them in a way. No one has ever succeeded." She said looking sadly at the house.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:18 pm

"Ya, but even though I'm a blacksmith. I'm still pretty quiet. And No, I do not mean overthrow him. I mean prank him." He whispered in her ear.

"Ya, I bet you're right. Anyways let's continue the tour." He said louder, expecting somebody to be watching him.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:46 pm

She couldn't help but giggle when he whispered in her ear then looked at him as he said they should move on. "True. He does deserve a good prank once in a while. Ok, this is the salloon." She said pointing to an old western looking building. You could hear the people inside very easily. She then looked across the street from the saloon. "This place is the sheriffs office and jail. It's pretty big because of all the jail cells but really it's only used to intimidate possible trouble makers. We really don't get many people in the jail. Really, the only people that I can recall seeing were all locked up because they were saying something about the boss man at the wrong place. We actually got pretty lucky that no one over heard us." She said this then looked around scratching her head. "Well, really that's about it...most of the other places are houses. There is a barn way over there with a huge pasture attached to it so that the horses and cows they have can roam around until someone wants to buy them."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:51 pm

"hmm. I had a horse once. Sadly it was only for a week. It escaped often so I called it houdini. It was BIG." He said as he leaned to the side.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:01 am

"I always wanted a horse but never really saw the need for one since I love to walk everywhere I go. Are you going to get a new one?" She asked as she looked over the houses.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:58 pm

"Nah, I think it left because of the heat. I'm thinking of getting a beast that can stand the heat, and that is possibly bigger than a horse." He responded with a smile as he continued following her.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireCat on Wed May 02, 2007 11:09 am

OOC: Can I join in your RP. I would like to be a mysterious character that overhears your conversation about the big man. I have many secrets to share. I am a loner, but good. My name will be Shyzarra. I am an animal-human, slightly catlike in the face with a sleek tail and retactable claws on human-like hands. My outfit is a woodland green. My feet are bare with an anklet of tiny delicate jewels.

IC: Fingering my small dagger I looked upon the new blacksmith with skepticism. With my excellent hearing I had overheard their every word, even the ones about pranking the big man. I had no love for the big man and so appreciated their desires concerning him. Trailing casually after them I waited for the right moment to approach. When they came abreast of the jail house I made my move.

Appearing before them, I stopped in their path and looked upon their faces.

FireCat
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.