Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Understand The Highschool Cliques

Understand The Highschool Cliques

a part of “Understand The Highschool Cliques”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

This roleplay follows around the highschool Cliques as they make there way through highschool. Please check out this literate role play.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Understand The Highschool Cliques”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Understand The Highschool Cliques

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:01 am

@Bandgeek that sounds great :]
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:14 pm

@Echo: Wish I could be a bully or something like that from the start, but as far as Chris is concerned, she is just decoration. Most interaction he would do is to stop in the hall and randomly talk to her in order to try and make her feel awkward cause he finds that hilarious.

I know she came out at her last school, but not sure if she did at this school. If she did then things could get really interesting if she shares a class with him or sits at a table close to his at lunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:44 pm

@boomstick that sounds good, she hasn't exactly come out except for the one person that shes close with, though some could maybe speculate that she is.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:19 pm

@Echo: Sad day :(. My character is too self centered to pay attention to a wallflower, so wouldn't be able to speculate such an intimate thing. Can't wait till she comes out though.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Boomstick I am happy to see that your using a sterotipical asshole because we of course need those people to make the roleplay go well.

And Echo_Rose I'm making a female wallflower right now but I'm a bit stuck on her history right now but once I finish her I could see her being friends with Amelia but we'll just have to see when the time comes along

Also attention to everyone else I'm going to do a character relation tread once I get my character up which is taking me forever because I have statewide testing this week and next weekend and again in 2 weeks. So I'm a bit busy right now. Sorry for that. But I'll try to be a good GM and I'm adoring everyone's characters. And I can wait to see the work in progress characters done. :D Oh I'm so excited to start this roleplay.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 pm

@Love: Being an asshole is my specialty.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:33 pm

@Ash Can't wait to see her! and really looking forward to seeing everyone elses characters!

@Boomstick it will be interesting when AJ comes out lol

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 pm

@Echo_Rose~ Georgia is also a Wallflower :3 So they could always be friends, if you want! She's a bit of a loner but a couple of friends wouldn't hurt, aha.
Also, like Bandgeek, I have a 'Jock' so he could bully her a little?

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:46 pm

@Brightside I sent you a pm :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpirtiedCrumpets on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:28 pm

So I decided to make this really weird/hippie girl. Hopefully she turns out good. :|
♥ -''Don't you worry child see Heaven's got a plan for you... ''
♫- And the worlds gonna know your name...
♣-Try your luck
™-One of a kind

SpirtiedCrumpets
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:45 pm

SpirtiedCrumpets I will accept her once I get my ten original characters in

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Finally got Alex finished, sorry for the wait.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:09 pm

I know that you're waiting for your first ten characters to get in, but after that aren't you accepting everybody? If that's the case I'm just going to lot you know I'm planning on making a girl, and maybe a guy later, depending how she comes out. I'll start making her soon because it will probably take me a while to get it finished. Chocolate. c:

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Sorry she took so long to finish, but Laurel is done. :-)
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Even though I don't think you can accept her yet, I thought I'd let you know that Elizabeth is complete. c:

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:47 am

Ah, nice John Green Book references :-D

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:57 am

Thank you. c; Oh, and, is Laurel's random capitalization based off of Margo in Paper Towns? Just curious. c:

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Well me and my busy life is going to finish my characters on Sunday and hopefully Sunday we can start too :D

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Definitely :-) And her description quote is referencing TFiOS

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsazebra on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 pm

This looks like a really good roleplay! I hope to join? :D

itsazebra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!