Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Unfettered Curiosity: Project Beta Zero

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Unfettered Curiosity: Project Beta Zero

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Hoodie on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:54 pm

If I didn't approve you, DO NOT post here.

Now, onto better, brighter news. This is your IC thread, and here is where the ‘story’ will unfold. I present a random situation for the first post, providing basic information about the surrounding of your character. I wrote the first post it in present tense, but will be switching to third tense immediately after your first post. The intro is short and sweet, and is designed so that you can expand on and create your environment, being as descriptive or as vague as you wish to be. As an added bonus, because of one of your choices in the character generation method, you will have automatic access to your character’s physical description, and may post that in your character profile thread if you so wish.

The first thing is the sound. At first it is faint, but it grows loud, a sound like rain. The surrounding darkness prevents any reference point for the origin of the sound, but the way it is coming in from every direction, it could be emitting from multiple locations.
Water. It sounds like rain, which would also explain the wetness, and the feeling of being half-submerged. It’s not cold though, and is in fact fairly warm, almost nice. The smell though...isn't something recognizable. Movement is easy, slow, but easy. No pain. The smell though…it’s becoming stronger than the sound of the water, if it is indeed water. It’s like…blood, but sour, and is chokingly strong.
The memories, they are coming back. Slowly, just like the muscle control came back. Hopefully they will provide some insight into the situation.
I was formed in the shadows, in the void faster than light. Sheathed in darkness, the world expands, and I feel at home in a mystical place. When I close my eyes, and the void envelops me, I can fly, I can breathe in water and vacuum, I can change my shape and go anywhere I please, anytime I want. No information escapes me, for there was none to fall away in the first place; there is only peace.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black Hoodie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!