Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Euritea: The Sister Islands

An Unfortunate Delay

a part of “Euritea: The Sister Islands”, a fictional universe by Foreshadow.

An industrial fiction roleplay set on a trio of European-esque islands. You've been brought to a particular lord's dwelling, and he's about to tell you something very interesting. [The current thumbnail is a placeholder until I get something more fitting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Euritea: The Sister Islands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] An Unfortunate Delay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:04 pm

While I had intended for this roleplay to begin on Monday, it seems we'll have to delay that until the end of the work week. Come Saturday the roleplay should be able to start. The reason for this delay is the lack of characters at the moment. I have several friends who intend to also participate, but they had coinciding events scheduled for the week, thus were unable to create characters. With the work week beginning, they will be occupied for most of the next four or five days.

I apologize for the delay and hope you all will stay interested long enough for the others to arrive.

Kind regards,
~Foreshadow
~Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Foreshadow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] An Unfortunate Delay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 pm

I'll be starting the roleplay on Sunday evening, Pacific time. Once again, I am terribly sorry for the delay. I can assure you that I have not forgotten about this roleplay at all over the last week. Bear with me and this will be on the roll shortly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Foreshadow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frene on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm excited to get started (:
Sincerely,

Frene Arden

Frene
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm

My internet went down for some time yesterday night, so there was yet another delay. Now that my internet is alive, I'll start the roleplay.

Foreshadow
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!