Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ungetüm Gasthof

Ungetüm Gasthof

a part of “Ungetüm Gasthof”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

When creatures, these so called 'monsters' of the world, have nowhere else to go, they go to the Fabelwesen Inn.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ungetüm Gasthof”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ungetüm Gasthof

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Hello! Feel free to ask any questions or request any characters here!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Ungetüm Gasthof

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueplastic on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:49 pm

Hey can I grab the matthew gray gubler spot?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blueplastic
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Hello there~

I would like to reserve a character please:

||Name||Age||Male||(Element of your choosing) Sprite||Matthew Gray Gubler||Open
Generally very peaceful and reserved creatures, sprites are harmless unless threatened. A very kind person, he's typically amicable.

Because of course I'm gonna choose a Reid role! It's in my name~~~

As far as a favorite mythological branch, I'd have to say its definitely the Japanese religions, like the Kitsune and such.

Thanks~

Love,
Reidy-Reid
Last edited by Reidy-Reid on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:05 am

Sorry, blueplastic, the reserve is going to have to go to Reidy because of the whole password thing :c
And you're reserved, Reidy! Reid is totally my favorite character in CM too haha. Thanks for the interest!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:22 am

DUDE! Ima rob Mary Elizabeth Winstead for you ;)

I guess my favorite branch of Mythology has to be either Celtic mythology or Romanian Mythology. I think I like them both equally :D

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:28 am

SWEET! She's all yours, pal :)
Nice choices, Celtic mythology is seriously badass.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:49 am

So I see you love your face claims but if they're any chance I could steal that werewolf (or even the shapeshifter) and change it... ;). If not I totally understand.

I don't really have a favorite, I'm horrible at making decisions, aha.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:10 am

Yeah, I don't mind at all! The werewolf one is actually the one I was iffy about haha. Just tell me which FC you'd like, and I'll put it up for you!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:13 am

Thank you thank you thsnk you!!! I can have a character up tomorrow if I have enough time, I'd start tonight but I have a lot of homework as well as another character to start on.

I'm so looking forward to the roleplay~~~

Mostly because I get to be my favorite actor, hehe~

love,
Reidy-Reid

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:11 am

Hi, could I please reserve '||Name||Age||Female||Soot Creature||Ayame Gouriki||Open' ? :)
Oh, and my favourite mythology? Probably Greek, although I also really like Egyptian and Celtic.
Last edited by rubytuesday on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 am

If i may, could i reserve
||Riyanne||22||Female||Shapeshifter(Doppelgänger)||Angelica Celaya||Open
My favorite mythology would have to be greek...I just love to read it.
Last edited by Anraee on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:48 am

May I reserve the banshee? But possibly change the FC to Liv Tyler?
My favorite mythology would have to be Celtic or Korean. There is just a very cool twist to everything :3
(Side Question : are they old myths, or recently born? I.e : Are they like 100+ years old, or new to what they are and such?)

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:58 pm

@Reidy No problem! I am too. Looking forward to seeing your sheet!

@RubyTuesday I'll reserve the role for you, but if you could please double back and read the rules real quick, that'd be great! It shouldn't take long :)

@Anraee Since RubyTuesday has already reserved The Soot Creature, I'll put you down for The Shifter if that's okay! Also, the ages should be somewhere between 20 to 25, so I'm afraid 17 won't work, sorry :c

@The Toxic Cereus Sure! I'll make the change for you.
As for the age, it really depends on the creature and your decision. Some creatures, such as the vampire, soot creature, or sprite can have been alive for centuries. Others, such as the shifter, werewolf, and banshee (which is what I think you're looking for) have human lifespans.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Sorry my bad! I think ill change to 22 then!

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Aha! Caithe is done, hopefully she's okay. Time to play the waiting game

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Hey guys!

Terrance is finished~ Hope you all like him!

Love,
Reidy-Reidy
Last edited by Reidy-Reid on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Sorry it's taking me so long, the site is being glitchy and not letting me on. << Ummm, for FC, um. Anna Kendrick or Saoirse Ronan? (I'm so bad at picking female FCs <<).

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:30 pm

@Reidy and Cereus They look great! Yeah, haha, the waiting game is the hardest. I should have Edison up soon myself!

@Gentlemiss, Hmm,,, In my opinion, of the two Saoirse Ronan is probably better since she looks slightly more like she could be cutthroat and werewolf-y than Anna Kendrick (Anna is just too cute haha, y'know??). You'd just have to be careful not to use images from her earlier movies where she looks super young :)

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:17 am

Eep. I've never used her before so I don't know when she look super young and when she doesn't. XD -crosses fingers-

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:44 am

Haha, I have faith in you! I'll edit the main page then! :)

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!