Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Universe in Flames

Universe in Flames. Future Nation RP

a part of “Universe in Flames”, a fictional universe by Saxious.

In the far future, galactic Empires rises and falls. Wars starts and ends. Economies boom and falls into depressions. What will your nation do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Universe in Flames”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Universe in Flames. Future Nation RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 am

"Universe in Flames. Future Nation RP"

Where Solar Empires rises, wars starts, philosophies and beliefs are put to the test. Put aside your knowledge of the Laws of Physics, Biology and Chemistry, for none of these laws shall be obeyed one the Universe is in Flames.
Last edited by Saxious on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Universe in Flames. Future Nation RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:29 am

I am just posting to tell you that I will definitively create a nation here.
Like usually this may take me some days of writing, later editing. so everyone feel free to comment my work, while I am doing so or asking question, so I can see the things I might be missing.

PS: I still owe you one all-out-war, Saxious, if you're still interested. I have not forgotten my dept from the Gods-RP ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 am

Alright, well take your time, this is meant to be a creative RP, not a lightening speed fast RP.

Well, I'm using my usual totalitarian nation, so if you want a full-scale war, be my guest...sure we would annialate a few planets in the process, but who cares...They'll all be dead before they can raise their voice against us. ;)

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 am

ok took me a long time to finish (like 4 hours of researching and writing) and I will finish up the history tomorrow as I am exhausted.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm

I know. I'm trying to push those that decides to join to be committed, before they even join, then I know that those who do try to tackle the CS are committed and actually tried to make their own nation as unique as possible.
Glad to have you on board.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Yea, well lol people that make one have to be committed. Alright profile updated, full army description, and equipment break down. Still haven't done the history, but that will take awhile, so im saving it for when I have more time.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Tsoibe, I'm just pending your NCS till it is a bit more fleshed out. Besides that, it looks great! Looking forward to see what will happen between our tree nations (thus far).

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:29 am

I got no problem with that, I'll send you a pm, once it's about to be finished.
Other than that, yes, I am looking forward for the relations between our factions, too. Three nations with diplomatic problems and warlike characteristics.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:14 am

oh the drama and horror that will develop!

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Will be fun, I look forward to the war(s) when they erupt, as well as the very constricted diplomatic missions. Although Looks like you two will have a better chance at an alliance than my extremely prejudiced people.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:49 pm

I don't think so, as my faction would only allow total submission by other races. Well, they think that the galaxy belongs to them anyways. I'm hoping for a few others to join that focus rather on diplomacy, so we can't lay waste to the whole galaxy without some resistance.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Expect the Yaeston.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Ginger on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:32 pm

This looks totally epic. I am gonna make an awesome little empire/planet and I will probably get my ass handed to me, but I'm a crafty little bastard. :P Kudos on the awesomeness, Sax. This sounds like an epic RP.
That's Mr. Ginger to you.

Omega_Ginger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noble Actual on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:45 am

Alright I finally submitted my Nation Sheet up. Took me longer then expected and they are parts that need work. expect some edits, I'm already going to be putting more work on it soo....

For those who plan and look forward to war, A wise man once said," Pain is weakness leaving the body." :D

Noble Actual
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 am

Yes! My sheet is now completely finished. I put a nice spin on my nations history that I hope people will enjoy reading as it gives an insight into my countries working, and its ancient past, although not its more resent past, but dont want to reveal to much to early.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:40 am

@OMEGA_GINGER

I'll assume that your NCS is finished. If it isn't, well that's alright, you can still add more along the way (just give a us a little poker here on the OOC). I'm looking forward the possible relationships there can be between the ZACS and the Republic of Deutchlieg.

@Noble Actual

Yes, like the wise man said ;) . Anyways, I'd say it is good, now just to make one thing sure, I don't want you to have too many of the "Alma Survivor" ships. I know your nation is a massive migrating race, however, that has also limited you to the ability to mass produce such ships.
And like OMEGA_GINGER, give us a poke when your 100% done.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:32 am

I have been playing with the idea to make a Warhammer Ork based Nation as I simply adore them and their philosophies.. or lack of, but I wanted to run it by you first Saxious and see what you think. I wanted them to be more of a rather large nuisance than dominate power.

'The Orks plague the Galaxy from end to end with their ceaseless warring and strife. They are a race so deeply rooted in war that peace is utterly incomprehensible to them. They cannot be bargained with or bought save with weapons, which they will inevitably turn against those who tried to bribe them. I pray with all my faith that some great catastrophe will annihilate them but I fear that ultimately it is they, not we, who will rule the galaxy."

- Lord inquisitor

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 am

Hey, I never wrote in the Rules that there was a limit for who/what could be played as, and I'll stick through it. You can be my guest and create your Ork Empire (as a matter of fact, I am planning on bringing a Tau Empire into play, though modified so that it will suit my style a bit more)

So feel free to create secondary nations (however, be ready to deal with both nations at the same time)

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noble Actual on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 am

Saxious wrote:
@Noble Actual

Yes, like the wise man said ;) . Anyways, I'd say it is good, now just to make one thing sure, I don't want you to have too many of the "Alma Survivor" ships. I know your nation is a massive migrating race, however, that has also limited you to the ability to mass produce such ships.
And like OMEGA_GINGER, give us a poke when your 100% done.

Understood Saxious. I'll be sure to have the Migrant Fleet settle down on Ronnach before they even think of making another Alma class ship. Also later, when I have absolutely finished my Migrant Fleet, I plan on submitting a char sheet for the Geth because I plan on giving them bigger and bigger roles later on.

Noble Actual
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 am

Alright everyone, you may now start to post. I've gone ahead and started something. Later on, I shall make different events which will hopefully keep us occupied.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!