Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth

Dorelith

0 INK

a part of Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth, by >Marionette<.

None

>Marionette< holds sovereignty over Dorelith, giving them the ability to make limited changes.

381 readers have been here.

Setting

Default Location for Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth
Create a Character Here »

Dorelith

None

Minimap

Dorelith is a part of Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth.

18 Characters Here

Ked Silgen [0] "I will not back down."
Gehenna [0] "Careful what it is you wish for. You might just get us."
Balthazar Weylin [0] "Everything dies eventually. I intend to deserve it."
Amorette Mellis [0] "The Hive is buzzing with excitment, Dearie."
Bear Bringswood [0] Small of height, big of dreams.
Claus van Del [0] "Why must I fear what I love?"
Locke de Chevin [0] "99% of war is just killing time. The other 1%, is Killing Time."
Talia Tane [0] "Should you choose to challenge the Lord of Ravens, you will have already lost. Your supply lines will falter. Your men will desert in droves, and even the staunchest of your allies will decline to ride at your side."
Cassia Divore [0] A meager tear-stained damsel in distress with ample bosom patiently awaiting her brave and chivalrous rescuers. (NSFW).
Evelyne [0] "Shh, shh. I told ye, dinnae talk. Just listen."

Start Character Here »