Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Infinit World

Infinit World

0 INK

A brand new patch for "Infinit World" has just been released bring new content to the game yet also many dark truths behind it. Follow the story and help save you and the subscribers among you...

1,354 readers have visited Infinit World since Sonicx00 created it.

Introduction

.hack// and SAO fans welcome

In the year of 2022, the entire world is now connected by the network and largely turned to a new OS known as Infinit O.S. which is known. With this new O.S. came new ideas bringing companies both gaming and professional alike on ahead of any professions in the world. Coming 2026 announcement exclaiming the world's to be newest sensation "The Infinit World", a virtual reality massive multiplayer role-playing game was made. This stirred many people up, especially when it came to the fact that Inifinit O.S. was the creators of this sensation bringing the merchandise of "Infinit Nerve" which was said to connect you with the game and its network, allowing you to feel, hear, smell. (Although pain of course was by no means real). It wasn't long when the company released Alpha information which only allowed 500 people enjoy the game at that time sending the chosen there "Free" gear. This was a successful test for Infinit which began in 2028 and ended early 2029. It was only half a year later when the beta which allowed 2000 (alpha testers included) players to enjoy and test the new content only allowing the last session which lasted 2 weeks the ability for characters to save progress. This test once again proved to be a world success!

Everything seemed to be going extremely well, especially when those who were not selected chose to read player reviews and the infinit site. Finally 2030, Omaida Kyori gave the announcement in an email giving the long awaited news saying "The Infinit World" is released and on the shelves.

It had been only but a month in the game and everyone is having fun exploring, leveling, or achieving goals. Yet suddenly on a midnight, A patch had come out known as 1.20X... People were unaware of the situation occurring yet they did find it odd for such a time. As asked they ran and installed they soon found there fate locked in the game. As soon as the patch finished the usual message "Patch Complete" appeared before them and soon after a message was given with the patch notes from the “System”. It all started like the normal letter that any patch gave for their games explaining new content but it turned to be something darker.

Patch: 1.20X

Enhanced your senses in the game.

Given balance to all races' stats

8 New Dungeons placed..

UI settings updated.....

Log out button/function removed...

NPC interaction increased...

A note from the admin: “Thank you subscribers for taking part in "The Infinit World". I do apologize any inconvenience this may cause but I have removed your function to log out, As you may have read this patch has increased your senses … to the point to where you will die outside if you die here. The new dungeons I have placed will be your only escape, 8 keys are at the end of each dungeon... know they will not reset yet... and they will not be easy... Once all 8 keys are collected, You must go to the holy cathedral and place them among the statue and only then will you finally be able to escape the world... My motives are simple yet I will not explain it to you unless you make it out…”

After players logged in to read this message, they found the words to be true only to try to log out and fail. Some committed suicide, some decided to take on the challenge yet others plan to stay in the city. Knowing Pkers are out there, its a lot easier getting away with murder... What will you do... Many people in town are banding together raising their guilds to begin conquering the 8 dungeons of the game. Solo players are doing there best as well, some have gotten further then guilds have but theirs only so much you can do as a solo especially as the game progresses and gets to be dangerous....

Roleplayers... Know that GM communications have been cut off (due to the Gms being disabled upon patch release).


Character Sheet

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][u]Reality Information[/u][/size][/center]
[left][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/left]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]---Appearance----[/b]
Any additional appearance information excluding what we see from your picture?
[b]---Personality---[/b]
Describe your personality and be as descriptive as you can. Explain what the character feels about the game, players, what he/she likes outside of the game. Perhaps your character expresses more inside the game or has a different personality that is hidden in the real world.

[b]---Background---[/b]
Describe your character's background, what he or she did before being trapped in the game.
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=150][u]In-Game Information[/u][/size][/center]
[right][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/right]
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Beta Tester/DoP:[/b] If you're a beta tester say so here. For both non-beta and beta testers say how long you have been playing. Even as a beta tester - this doesn't mean you've been on from the beginning. Remember the longer you've been playing, the more work you have for character creation.

[b]Current Location[/b]: For new characters you will start in "Baldr" as for Beta testers or players who have been here for the two weeks... choose the area in which you will start in, at the beginning of the RP.

[b][u]Cities Visited[/u][/b]
Baldr (Starting City)

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Guild:[/b] (New players must skip this as for others you can be a guild leader if you get a level above 15 other then that you can join a guild thats already made. You can make up a guild name for rp wise and join one of the roleplayer's guilds later for plot)
[b]Guild Position:[/b] Basically if you've reached a level higher then 15, then you can be a guild leader, if not you could be vice (depending if the one who owns the guild wants that) or just a normal member.

[b]Gold:[/b] I'll calculate this myself by rolling a die for each week you're here. I then add the results and x It by 250. If you're new then you start with 0 but remember there a bigger benefits then those who start with levels/gold.

[b][u]Bought Items/Perks[/u][/b]
Do not place anything here. Please see the OOC's "Shop" tab.
If you choose to be a NEW player. (Meaning level 1) you will have…

EXP increase Lv.2 - Increases the amount of EXP per post to 3 (Must have level 1) - 3000 gold
Gold Increase Lv.2 - Increases the amount of gold per post to 20 and +500 for dungeons/arcs cleared (must have level 1) - 2000 gold
2x IC HP Potion - 600 gold
2x IC SP potion - 500 gold

[b]Race:[/b] Be sure to read about your race.
[b]Weapon:[/b]

[b]Level:[/b] If you're new set this as level 1. If not depending on how long you've been here, how my rolls go and how good of a summary you give me will determine your level. Keep in mind, the more levels you have the more "Math" you have to do as well.
[b]EXP: [/b]0/15

You have 40 points to use where ever you like so long as it fits the racial maximums. Every stat must at least have 2 points
[b]Strength:[/b]
[b]Vitality:[/b]
[b]Agility:[/b]
[b]Dexterity:[/b]
[b]Mind:[/b]
[b]Intelligence:[/b]

[b]HP:[/b] VIT
[b]SP:[/b] INT
[b]P.ATK:[/b](STR)   [b]P.DEF:[/b](VIT/2)
[b]M.ATK:[/b](INTx2) [b]M.DEF:[/b] (MNDx2)
[b]Speed:[/b] (AGI / 6)  [b]Accuracy:[/b] (DEX/4)
[b]Actions:[/b] 2 + Speed
When copy and pasting you do not need to show the stats per level unless you want to.

[b]Abilities[/b]

Level 1 -
[b]Ability Name[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]Active or Passive
[b]Spell:[/b] Yes or No
[b]SP:[/b] The SP to cast the ability/spell
Description – Be sure to be specific and know how to balance characters this is something  I will be looking over before accepting your character.

Level 5 -
[b]Ability Name[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]Active or Passive
[b]Spell:[/b] Yes or No
[b]SP:[/b] The SP to cast the ability/spell
Description – Be sure to be specific and know how to balance characters this is something  I will be looking over before accepting your character.

Level 10 -
[b]Ability Name[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]Active or Passive
[b]Spell:[/b] Yes or No
[b]SP:[/b] The SP to cast the ability/spell
Description – Be sure to be specific and know how to balance characters this is something  I will be looking over before accepting your character.

Level 15 -
[b]Ability Name[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]Active or Passive
[b]Spell:[/b] Yes or No
[b]SP:[/b] The SP to cast the ability/spell
Description – Be sure to be specific and know how to balance characters this is something  I will be looking over before accepting your character.

Level 20 -
[b]Ability Name[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]Active or Passive
[b]Spell:[/b] Yes or No
[b]SP:[/b] The SP to cast the ability/spell
Description – Be sure to be specific and know how to balance characters this is something  I will be looking over before accepting your character.

Abilities are what define your character's type/class. Know I will be reviewing your character to make sure he or she is balanced in skills. Although you can choose to any abilities that may define your character, it still needs to keep a good balance. I highly suggest you get a skill set that fits your character's play style. Also you can use an ability slot to raise your racial maximum(s). However know you can only raise your maximum by a total of 10 points. This means if you want to raise ALL of your maximums then it will be only a 2 point upgrade. Other such you'll need to divide the points to how you wish them to be.

If you wish to dual-wield then it will cost a ability slot.

Spells are of course abilities that have to do with using Magic! That much is obvious so if your shooting fireballs from your hand or are using any elements then thats a spell. Enhancing a weapon for an elemental attack.. thats a spell. Spell's SP cost is by percentage.


[b][u]Character History[/b][/u]
If you're new unless you want to give a brief explanation of what you have done thus far for the first time logging in - you can leave it blank.  If you're a beta tester I expect a full character history with details if you're a beta tester/player...  Remember you had six weeks of playing, “DO NOT” say you got a high level or something like that. Just explain your process and progress of what you did during the beta phase and the month in detail. That will determine your level I give you...  If your not a beta tester, say how long you have been playing whether it be one day up to four weeks. Remember I'll be expecting a good summary. As for others with some durations I also expect a good summary.  Other then that known I reward "SOME" extra levels and gold for what i feel are good summaries.


If you need a reference please be sure to check my character.


Races/Maximums

Code: Select all
Human - The balance of all races. The humans are able to withstand and adjust to any environment or situation. Many humans have different path and mindsets which makes them able to do nearly any type of job they train for.

Strength - 20
Vitality - 20
Dexterity - 20
Agility - 20
Intelligence - 20
Mind - 20

Elf - They resemble humans quite close other then having pointed ears. They're also seen to be the most intelligent of the races having the best intelligence of the 5 in maximums. They however lack in speed and vitality making which can make them rather fragile in some cases.

Strength - 20
Vitality - 16
Dexterity - 20
Agility - 16
Intelligence - 28
Mind - 20

Beast - Often seen as often hulking humanoids with animal traits and features. Good examples would be to relate to would be Vargr, or Final fantasy terms Cremiere, Half dragons do not exist. This race has is shown to be the strongest among the 5 races but they lack in speed and intelligence.

Strength - 28
Vitality - 32
Dexterity - 20
Agility - 16
Intelligence - 12
Mind - 12

Dwarf - Small yet strong, the dwarves are shown to be a better balance of the 5 races although can still be shown to lack in the spell area in maximum wise.

Strength - 24
Vitality - 24
Dexterity - 20
Agility - 24
Intelligence - 16
Mind - 12

Neko - Humanoids with cat like features of ears and tails. They the fastest race in maximums making most of the other stats weaker. They aren't too strong physically from what most have seen but there speed well makes up for it.

Strength - 16
Vitality - 16
Dexterity - 28
Agility - 32
Intelligence - 16
Mind - 16



For those who come in after the Roleplay starts!

Current Dungeon/arc:: Dungeon 1
Current Week since release: 4(6 for beta Testers)
Currently Accepting Beta-Testers: (Will limit if there is more B.Ts then normal players/newbs)

If you're a late entry or finally decide to join the Roleplay, I first suggest you look at the "plot update" tab in the OOC so you know where we are and where we stand. I will be updating this information each time we beat a dungeon/complete a part of the story. Information that you will need to know is that your character WILL NOT have taken part in any dungeons/boss battles or a main guild that too. Sadly enough you will have to write a longer character history so your character can be caught up to the game this is only normal, you saying two weeks of history while the game has been out for 7 weeks (example) would be ridiculous because you're trapped here... there really is no breaks. HOWEVER, depending on the week will be an addition D6 roll for your level... for example if we're 6 weeks. I'll roll the die 6 times to get your starting level... In addition, I'll add a additional 3-6 levels if we completed a dungeon. Know those 6 rolls also will be addition gold money too.. One last thing is that know I will not always be accepting Beta testers... depending on what the ratio is.. I want normal players too...

Toggle Rules

- No Godmodding or Mary Sues (Obviously thats impossible in this RP especially when doing Dungeons)
- Give about three paragraphs... We should all be able to write that much. Sometimes dialogue has it's exceptions but even then you can add details to your conversation, expressing how your character feels, what he's doing when talking, posture, etc.
- Romance allowed (keep it pg-13).
- Keep up with the OOC.
- Please be nice and respect those you roleplay with.
- Take opportunities to roleplay with each other!!
- You're Only Allowed one character for this roleplay. However if you prove you can keep up and actually post as often as you can in the roleplay then I may accept it.
(Rules may be updated so keep a look out)

The Story So Far... Write a Post » as written by 6 authors

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Hilde
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

(Don't forget to read the OOC)


Hilde
Neko (36)
EXP:3/30
Gold:1770
Baldr - Town Square
12:05 A.M.


It was 12:05 when the patch kicked in and she suddenly faded in and out as the patch applied itself which was normal due to the fact that the game never logged you out when applying these new changes but only did minor phases to apply everything. Hilde had just arrived in Baldr teleporting from Baldr when she suddenly heard the message ping which had also been normal when patches had been completed. The woman sighed hoping that the new changes would possibly add more unexpected flavor to her eventful infinit life as her she extend her right arm slightly before extending her index finger outwards. The woman then rose the finger above dragging it down to make a menu appear. The neko had only given it a second before her eyes came into contact with the option "Message" and the icon blinking green. She grinned poking the icon which then made her message list appear. It was then when she was a little happy she didn't have too much connections but at the same time as she selected the message she had been surprised that over six months she didn't achieve to get only but one friend yet… a ton of enemies. Finally the message had appeared after waiting a couple of seconds. She had began to read the notes when she suddenly heard a scream of a female player who was possibly on the other side of town's square. Hilde's eyes went towards the direction surprised before reading further until she reached the end of "UI Settings updated…". This time it had been a male player.

"No way!!" He exclaimed this only made the woman turn completely with the message still in front of her. To examine the person. He didn't look happy in fact more so afraid. Hilde would've then looked back to the message to read everything else but the screams and exclamations rose. It wasn't long until she noticed bringing going back on there menu's. The neko blinked before finally decided to let every continue exclaiming before reading the rest. Her eyes widened to the rest as she read the grim message. She could feel her heartbeat racing as if her fear and adrenaline had been rushing. Suddenly her fist clinched only a few shakes had been going on before a subtle laugh that only grew louder. Suddenly people turned to see what it was all about.

"Hahahahaha!!… Is this some kind of sick joke, you really think the game can keep us in here!?" She asked and thought out loud. People then began speaking of her actions and questioned if she was the blind tempest. Hilde had loved the game but had no intentions of living a false life in here. The woman sighed walking passed a few people who was near by before walking off towards "Kingdom Square".

12:10


Hilde could still here the people cry out as she walked through the town. They sure had a reason, such information and proof was nothing to be calm about. Neko's tail moved side to side as she walked by the players. It was nice to a point since for once she didn't feel the eyes of other players for being a player given title. It wasn't long until she reached the center when she noticed "Silver" (Leader of Knights of Baldur) with a few of his knights above a crowd of people. Hilde's eyes squinted as she paused behind the crowd before suddenly hearing what this "knight" had to say.

"Worry not!! This is definitely a serious matter but the Knights of Baldur will not stand back and do nothing about it… no… everyone will have to work together now if this is serious. As of now the knights have a even bigger purpose that all should know. If the players can actually die, we swear we will not allow anyone to be murdered!" Silver exclaimed out as his knights saluted and bowed. Suddenly a player south east of him yelled out a question.

"What about Shi and The Blind Tempest? With those two out there, we may not survive long!"

Silver squinted looking at him before noticing in the corner of his eye Hilde standing in the background. He then smiled as did Hilde. "Times have changed… I do not know what Shi intends to do adjusting to such matters but The Blind Tempest is one who kills player killers. Of course her actions hopefully change because of this! Otherwise we will be forced to take her out as planned most likely jailing her" The knight replied as if he was speaking to her directly. Hilde smiled before licking her lips and yelled back as everyone turned towards her.

"You're right!! I'm just the person who kills others for there death. Knights of Baldur, you're just players in this world trying to keep things civil which I enjoy but I have my own way of keeping things safe in this world. If you or Shi get in my way, I have no intentions of sitting back, there are those who kill in this world and until it is safe I will not sit back. I am only but a player in this world, I do not hurt those innocent but.. I do enjoy what I do"

People gasped at how brave she had been but the knights had no intentions of acting quite yet. Silver was an understanding person but with eye contact he did warn her once more. Hilde shook her head walking away from the crowd towards the exit of Badlr when she suddenly looked up to see the first tower nearly blocking the sun. Her eyes squinted as she rose her hand to block the sun. "That… wasn't there before…" she thought to herself looking towards it before extending her arm out as her blood red lance appeared. She then licked her lips as she then headed towards the tower. Unexpected that she was being followed by 4 Shi members of level 28.

(For those who possibly stayed after "Hilde" Left)

Silver then yelled out to the people who were still listening which most were other then those who seemed to be in a panic state.

"If all we need to do is get the keys of these dungeons then that is just what we're going to do... I have no idea how powerful they are and what we'll go through from this point on but we can not give up!"

The man with his knights then walked off with a bit of seriousness.. He then pulled up his message tab and sent his "friend" a message about all of this and then sighed before continuing onwards with his guild.

12:25


Hilde had been running towards the tower she had her eyes locked on when she finally heard footsteps behind her. She then stopped and sighed looking behind her pulling her lance to direct at them. They suddenly stopped before holding there hands up.

"L-Listen, we're no longer in Shi. Us four are friends in reality and w-we just don't know about all of this. We don't want to be killed by you… s-so we're quitting this guild…" One said. She looked at there names and suddenly the "Shi" tag disappeared. Hilde sighed and personally couldn't believe they followed her for that. She only smiled obviously only her mouth being shown. They flinched before the Neko spoke.

"Now you listen… You didn't have to come all this way to tell me that. Just quit the guild and don't PK anyone from here on out. If what the message said is true which by no log out it may be… then it is now a game of life and death. A true game of survival, I have no idea what Shi's policies are and if they changed when you leave the guild but I suggest you be careful." Suddenly she turned from them and once again found herself dashing towards the tower once more. Hilde couldn't help but wonder how that guild was taking all of this and how it would all end up. Could they really live as murderers because they could get away with it? She licked her lips.

"For the right cause… I sure could" The neko giggled to herself. Finally she reached the the tower's entrance only to catch her breath propping herself again the lance before allowing herself to sit down to relax she didn't see anyone by this point but it did make her curious to see if anyone had been coming this way. She personally wouldn't have been too surprised if a few were they strong enough? Especially right now... was she even strong enough? How strong were the creatures inside? The neko couldn't help but think hard about all of these questions.

12:30



Strasza
Dwarf (34)
EXP:3/30
Gold:20
Ymir Mountain
12:05


Strasza had just faded back in feeling the wind blow passed her as she was on the mountains. The girl had just finished patching the game when she suddenly heard the message ping. First making sure no creatures were near by she then navigated through the menu and opened the menu where she read in a whisper. Everything seemed normal to her until she reached the logout function part. Her eyes widened from that and then came to the part where she could die. She gasped out with a surprised voice altered by her dwarf's childish voice.

"No way!" Strasza said as she quickly closed the menu and went to see if her log out button was really gone. Just as the message had said, it was. The dwarf had been shaking before collapsing on the ground looking down. Suddenly she heard a growl and turned to see a "Mountain Ogre". It was then when the quote that she could die and pain could be sensed even further was in her mind. The girl had been fighting here and killing while having fun but in this moment as the ogre walked with his club ready she could only think of death. "What if I mess up…? what if this ogre throws me off the cliff… I may die today!" She thought before shaking off getting in her stance as her hands began to glow.

Mountain Ogre
HP: 495
SP: 165
P.ATK/DEF: 66/33
M.ATK/DEF: 66/33


The ogre growled he locked onto Strasza and got into his own stance with his club ready. Strasza went wide eyed, she could feel her heart racing in fear. With this battle she could very well die here and because of that she was prepared to fight it, even though she was scared. The dwarf didn't waste any time yet nor did she think in the moment of overkilling she began chanting in that moment. She could feel the ground begin to shake as the black book appeared with arcane energy around it. (69) Her as her eyes then begin to glow purple. Suddenly 5 visible and dark purple arcane energy streams swirls around Strasza only to shake the ground near her even harder. These sudden streams of energy locked onto her the ogre and flows straight to them burning them in the process before bursting. Every stream may feel as if its a large blade cutting into there opponent. The ogre screamed in pain before splitting into four parts. The dwarf slid down to her knees panting in exhaustion as she used the spell. Was this normal? did it always feel as if she had just ran when casting spells? She didn't understand so she decided to make her way back down the mountain to get to Kvasir, she'd be safe there.

12:20


While doing this she once again heard the ping of a message and opened her menu to see it was from "Silver" asking if she was alright which she could only reply with a "Yes, want to meet up somewhere… this is freaking me out…?". She then wondered how the rest of the world was taking this.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Hilde Character Portrait: Sparow
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Sparow
Human(1)
EXP:3/15
Gold:20
Baldr- town square
12:05


A yawn escaped Sparows lips as he laid back against the wall of the town center. He had just recently signed up and logged in just in time for the patch. At the time he had already been scrolling through the menu inspecting all the options it had. “Items, messages, friends list, guild, party, seems simple enough.” He spoke out softly to himself. The world faded in and out for him. It took him a moment to figure out what had just happened, but upon studying the crowd he notices allot of people checking their messages now. He looked at his own and sure enough there was a single message in his inbox. He pressed his finger against the icon and opened up the message. Patch info was the title of course and quickly glanced over it one paying no real mind to any of it, the game was already new to him so what did he care if there was a path? It was still new and he would figure it out in time. At least that was his thought process at the time. He then heard the first scream; he looked out to where the sound had come from with a raised brow, then in an instant panic broke out. His expression gave of nothing but confusion as he looked back to the message and actually read it this time. “No log out… what the hell?” he closed the message and scrolled down to where the log out button used to be. Nothing, an event maybe? Weird event, he thought to himself. It was then that the knights started to talk to the crowd all something he was half listening to as he was trying to come up with his own explanation but found nothing that made logical sense. There was a neko woman who was yelling back and forth with the knights but again he was only paying half attention. He did how ever take notice to the woman see something outside of town and head off that way. Sparow pushed off the wall and looked to what was now a tower sticking out in the distance. “That wasn’t there before right?” he shrugged and closed the menu and head off towards it, he was never one to sit around doing nothing any way, live or die.

12:15



Sparow walked through the town gates only to be meet by a breeze that came off more than weird to him. Last thing he expected was to actually feel the weather like this. The creator sue was brilliant to get this to work, to bad he's insane. Pity they really had something here. He took a moment to gather himself and continued on towards the tower. His mind wandered as he walked, just trying to piece together what was happening and why, no log out so then what? If it was an event this was horrible planning. No that wasn't the reason, so why? He couldn't find the answer he wanted. "Guess I’ll just play the game." he spoke out with a sigh. A group of higher level players passed him by that looked rather shady but he paid no mind to them. Must of been investigating the tower as well, wasn't his business.

12:30


He walked on for a few more minutes and came face to face with the neko character from before, waiting in front of the tower. He looked at her for only a moment but didn’t speak out. His gave turned back to the tower as he looked up trying to see the top. He stood there in awkward silence for a while before he looked back to her and pointed his right hand at the tower facing towards the neko. “Don’t suppose you know what this thing is do you?” he spoke out to her without a hint of concern in his voice. “I know it’s a tower but uh… was that thee earlier? Or did I just miss it?” he didn’t wait for an answer as he turned back to the tower itself looking at the entrance.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Piko Character Portrait: Shini Ken
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Piko
Beast(20)
EXP:2/20
Gold:5510
Baldr – Town Square
12:05 A.M.


It was no longer after a bit of gameplay that he felt the need of getting out of the game. He was sure that his parents would freakout again if they learned that he is still playing on this game. Piko was about the log out as he suddenly faded in and out; a new patch just updated the game. He had reached the Baldr town right now, and he thought it would be a good place to stop. There is a message that popped up, but he felt that the need of reading it will be for tomorrow, but as his UI popped out to the menu screen, he gasped a bit. It was either of his bad vision, or it was a joke; the log out button wasn't there anymore. He looked over the message, only realizing that he might not be the only one finding out about it. His reptilian eyes. Not only that; what about his brother? Gosh, he really need to find him before some PK'er have the fun idea of starting to murder people – really murdering people.

Then it snapped him; he doesn't know what his brother's nickname is, nor does he know what he looks like. What if he couldn't recognize his own brother? All of this ran into his poor little mind as his heart rushed to give him adrenaline. No, he won't just fall like that, but he couldn't run around. It would alert people even more as he could already hear some of them mourning and crying. He just casually walk like if nothing happened. However... he hope that his brother either be obvious to find, or he didn't log in at that moment.

12:10 A.M.


Upon walking around, he saw a group of people seeming to ask one of the knight of the Knights of Baldur. He knew it was some kind of reunion that people just scheduled because of the recent and drastic events. Although, it wasn't any of his interest. Piko had the strange feeling that he'll be watched on both guilds; since of his most recent activities, it wouldn't be a surprise if he got interrupted by one of them. He just didn't care at that time... but due to the patch, he had to change his policy. Right now, he won't be accepting any challenge anymore. He is going to watch over his brother, and that is what is happening. If anything, he'll probably have to sacrifice himself for saving him.

Piko shook his head; not, everything will be fine. If they hide in the darkness, maybe they will not do anything about him and his sibling. If they just ignore them, they'll ignore them too, right? Unfortunately, that is not how the reptile thought. Of course, due to the nature of the game, and the new patch, it is easier for people to murder. He had to think why wouldn't you kill someone? After all, it will free of justice charge... unless if that admin had that in his or her mind. Come to think of it; why would the admin do such terrible thing? It just didn't hit in Piko's mind. Maybe it is something that is so obvious that he just overlooked it.

He just didn't understand....

12:25


Obliviously, it isn't easy to find someone in the crowds. It was concerning to know that there was maybe already people that are dead. He sighed softly. Maybe his brother was waiting him at the spawn? He doubt that is the case, but he pointed himself to where most people start that, leaning against a wall, crossing his arms. It was such a tragic and morbid turn of situation, but he closed his eyes, thinking. The lizard tried to calm himself down

12:30 A.M.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Empyrean
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Elyon
Empyrean
Elf(11)
EXP: 3/15
Gold: 1160
Baldr - City Limits


12:05 A.M.


Empyrean checked her inventory as she awaited the reply from her friends. She was trying to conserve her gold, but she was running low on potions and with the increase of Shi activity in the areas surrounding Baldr, she didn't want to chance it. This "war" between the factions were getting out of hand. It was almost impossible to walk in the Town Center in Baldr without being recruited or attacked. Empyrean, despite her group mentality, found neither of the options attractive. She didn't want to police anyone, but she certainly didn't want to kill anyone. No, Empyrean decided that sitting out of this fight is in her best interest. Besides, some of her friends were thinking of creating a faction and she would probably choose to be with them. Speaking of her friends, she still hadn't received a reply.

Just as she opened her menu to check her messages, the elf noticed her hands flicker. A tad concerned, she racked her brain for a probable cause. Just as a wave of nausea overcame her, she remembered that a new patch was installing. She had read somewhere online that some of the beta testers had a similar experience as the patches activated. Thankfully, the ill feeling passed quickly as she became solid again. Blinking her eyes a few times in quick succession returned her vision to normal, well normal for the game. She heard a ping as the message icon began to glow.

Thinking her friends had finally replied with their location, she excitedly opened the message. To her disappointment, the message was about the changes caused by the patch. She didn't bother to open the message, she knew she wouldn't understand it. One of her brothers would explain it to her over breakfast in the morning. They always did. Sighing, she checked the time. Her friends were taking much longer to reply than she thought they would, but then again, they could be caught up in a battle.

12:10 A.M.


After waiting several minutes, Empyrean decided to begin her journey to Freya. She knew it was quite a journey, and a torturous one at that without a guide. The Enchanted Forest is regarded as one of the most difficult terrains to traverse. Hopefully, the maze like structure will give her a break as it's her race's homeland. She could only hope.

The beginning of her walk was a bit odd. There didn't seem any players around and the road was clear of Shi. Empyrean reasoned that they must have just logged off, but she couldn't help but feel an unidentified tension about the situation. Before long, she heard a few screeches in the distance. Disturbingly, the screams gave her a bit of relief. Now she knew that there were others still in the game and they were far away from her. As she gazed in the direction of the cries, she suddenly noticed a tower.

"I'm certain that wasn't here before..." She regarded the tower with curiosity. She had spent a lot of time in the Plains of Genesis over the last weeks. She knew the lands and skyline better than anyone. That tower must have appeared with the last patch. She sent sly looks at the tower as she continued on the path to Freya. Once she met with her group, she would see what they knew of this new, imposing feature.

12:30 A.M.


After a good 20 minutes of strenuous navigation (she just tried to walk in the straightest line possible), Empyrean had breached the edge of the forest and finally caught sight of the beautiful elven city. The vast city had massive towers that reached into the bright night sky. The sky itself was a wonder to behold. The stars were so clear, the elf almost forgot she was in a video game. The city's shadows were mysterious and inviting. She could only imagine the things they had seen. Perhaps their enticing beauty called to her friends and swallowed them up.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Zeta
Human(29)
EXP: 3/20
Gold: 670
Baldr - Town Square


12:05

Zeta hardly had any time for himself since becoming a Trusted Member of the Knights of Baldur. He supposed that it was partially due to the recent influx in Shi activity. Honestly, he would be comfortable with his level in different games. It was low enough to keep him under the radar, yet high enough to warrant some respect. However, leveling wasn't really his concern. His concern was being able to protect the citizens of Baldr. With Shi growing in numbers and their members becoming higher levels, he would soon be left in the dust. He just didn't have any time to complete his own quests. His days were filled complaints about attacks and keeping the peace between players in Baldr. It was hardly difficult, just time consuming.

In addition to his lack of leveling, he hadn't really been able to get back to Taketo or Empyrean for the last few weeks, his message box was always flooded with complaints about another Shi attack or a merchant that cheated another player out of money. The problems that he faced on a day to day basis were just becoming boring. They were always the same, usually repeat offenders. Zeta was thinking about taking a little time off to increase his skill and party back up with his friends. He wasn't sure how well that would go over, seeing as he was barely promoted. Zeta didn't want to leave the guild, he just wanted something exciting to happen.

Zeta felt a sudden weightlessness about him as the scheduled patch dropped. He kept his composure, not phased by the peculiar feeling. Once the update finished, he felt himself return to normal. A shrill ping echoed in his ears causing his heart to drop into his stomach. "Please don't be a complaint, please don't be a complaint," he chanted in his head as he opened the menu. He sighed in relief when he saw it was the patch details. He glanced through, eyes catching on the words 'logout function removed.'

12:10


Zeta wasn't sure what to feel. He continued to stare at the words, hoping that it would help him understand what they meant. He could hear the citizens of Baldur crying all around him. His people needed him, but there he stood, in the middle of the Town Square staring at the message. His message box was pinging like crazy, it was flooding with messages from worried players.

"Dude, come on!" Zeta glanced up as one of his fellow knights grabbed his arm and began to pull him along. The pair climbed a short stair and took positions behind Silver as a crowd began to amass beneath them.

Zeta stood stoic, but lost in his own thoughts. He didn't quite listen to what was being said. There was obviously shouting, but that didn't steal him away from his inner turmoil. Where were Empyrean and Taketo? How are they taking the news? What will become of them? What will be come of him?

He only returned to "reality" when Silver and the other knights headed to the guild hall.

12:40


Zeta finally excused himself from the guild hall. Some of his fellow knights were having trouble keeping themselves in check. He sneaked out into the cool night air and opened his messages. He scrolled through all of the panicked messages from random players, searching for 2 names in particular. Finally finding a message from Empyrean, he read through.

Finally, he replied, "Hey Em. I'm in Baldur. I have been for a while now. Do you want to get together and talk about all this? Be careful, the trek from Freya can be really dangerous and we're playing for keeps now." He sent a similar message to Taketo, hoping to get responses soon. He wanted nothing more than for them to be alive.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Hilde Character Portrait: Sparow
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Hilde
Neko (36)
EXP:6/30
Gold:1790
Baldr - Town Square
12:33 A.M.


It had been a quiet first three minutes for Hilde as she examined the tower that stood tall before her. The neko could feel the breeze of the wind flow by her as she sat cross legged with her fingers laced together in her lap. The white tail poked out from the back of her coat, only to sway back and forth peeking out of random spots. The neko could feel every movement of this which she had gotten used to after a while. Even in reality at times she would forget that she didn't have a tail although she felt as though she did which only brought her to giggle. The woman never focused so hard before especially now. Surely there may be a few other players willing to attempt this but was she going to seek them out? Of course not. This is a game of death now, why would she involve others? The neko stared at the door until she suddenly heard footsteps behind her. The lady looked back and blinked as the human warrior passed her and stood there awkwardly or what one would think. She found it normal just because she did the same thing not too long ago. Suddenly the man turned to her and pointed before speaking.

"Don't suppose you know what this thing is do you?" He asked without concern. The woman didn't speak since by the pause it was obvious he'd speak once more. Hilde only waited that second until he spoke again.

"I know it's a tower but uh… was that there earlier? Or did I just miss it?" He asked before turning back to the tower.

Hilde smirked before pressing her left hand on her knee as the right went to the ground before lifting herself up. The sound of her greaves and heavy armor sliding against each other and she stood up was made know before brushing herself off. The neko then felt as if she needed to adjust her visor before bring up the menu after holding her hand out to the man. Her finger then went to "Player Information" where she read off who exactly this man was in a whisper. Low rank., beginning equipment, and in completion a newbie. She sighed although she wasn't doing it in pity or to say he was weak. It was more so that she had a bit of concern for the player who seemed to follow her out in a dangerous field. This however didn't stop her from answering him.

"You read the patch notes? Eight dungeons… It's only a guess that this is the first and with that said, I suggest you make your way back to town or be safe out here. I don't know whats in there but whatever it is… I'm going in. Don't take me as being rude of course but a level 1, I don't think its too safe here. I think it'd be in your best interest to go back to Baldr or find a very remote area to level in. If however you do choose to follow me, I won't stop you but I won't be responsible for what lies ahead either" Hilde said before walking towards the entrance holding her right hand out slightly before making a red spear appear. The girl then noticed a menu appear before her asking if she wanted to enter. The girl hesitated at when the "yes or no" question asking if she wanted to enter or not appeared but clicked "Yes". Suddenly Hilde was encased in light before teleporting away.

12:35 A.M.

Tower Dungeon - 0%


When you enter the dungeon... you suddenly here a loud slam of the door behind you. Its obvious that you're in a separate zone and you figure its just game ambiance which it does for every party that joins. When your eyes open you are revealed to dark hallway at first, the ground is obviously stone as well as the walls which holds a torch every 5 foot. The hallway is about 8 foot wide yet the length that it goes to is relatively a short. At the end of the hallway you see a passage that reveals stairs that ascend. Its very quiet and a little warm inside this area. Other then a general idea... you will notices small spiders and your typical rats that scurry the floors.

As Hilde opened her eyes which are of course blindfolded to other players, she noticed a rat chirping near her foot only to be kicked off before taking a few footsteps. The woman examined her surroundings as she went through the hall. She noticed no monsters on this floor although to her the hallway was pretty small and didn't look as though monsters would be spawned there. The neko's tail moved as she walked hearing her foot steps echo every step of the way. Although it had been dark, it felt as though she personally could see better with having a blindfold it nearly felt normal other then the hall being candle lit. It wasn't long until the girl reached the stairs and smirked. Hilde could feel her heart begin to race curious to what could be up there. It was only seconds later when she began taking her first few steps up the stairs.

12:40 A.M.

Tower Dungeon - 15%


After walking up the steps being ahead Hilde suddenly froze seeing two unthinkable monsters as soon as she came onto the first floor. They stood blocking the way to the next set of stairs. Why she seemed so surprised was because the whispering plains never had undead in the normal area. Why were they here? In addition what she also wondered why they were so tall. None of the "GOBLINS" in the beginning field were ever so tall. She may have been a Neko but goblins in the world were often her size.(These goblins are about 5 ft each).

As Hilde stepped onto the base floor making it to the actual first floor. The two goblins noticed her but didn't actually move. It was more so as if they growled at her. They did a recognizable growl but it didn't phase Hilde. She merely rose a hand to target one of them and noticed there level which she gave a small chuckle until moving her eyes to there health which then made her go wide eyed. So much HP, nearly as much as a normal level 30 ogre in Ymir. Was this how the game would become harder? She could only wonder what the boss would be like but that thought was shaken off as she was about to fight. Although she had no idea what the damage would be. Once again she felt her heart begin to race but which lead to her giving heavy breaths to calm down. After doing such she had gave a small battle cry before dashing forward, extending her right arm out before summoning her lance.

<Hilde has engaged combat>

Tower Goblin #1
HP: 600
SP: 50
P.ATK/DEF: 40/10
M.ATK/DEF: 20/10

Tower Goblin #2
HP: 600
SP: 50

The goblins once she became close enough also began to charge and the clash began. With Hilde's left hand, she reached out attempting to grab the goblin's arm (51). In that moment she grabbed the goblin and Threw it towards the other (76). The goblin easily sees his friend being thrown and dodges it letting his companion fly passed him hitting the ground. Hilde didn't waste any time after that as she then found herself rushing up to the standing goblin before jumping into the air attempting to mid air jab the creature (08). The attack pierces the goblins chest, her spear nearly going all the way through. It merely screamed as virtual blood fell out the other end. The woman then leaped backwards pulling the spear out. Before screaming as she rose her spear as if it were a javelin. She then threw it with such power it went straight for the goblin (Tempest Spear) (67). The goblin screeches as it begins to rush Hilde but suddenly stops as the spear goes right through the fiend. The neko then lifts her right foot before placing it down as if she were to step, disappearing in the shadows. Only to reappear grabbing her spear as soon as it flies out of the goblin kicking it in the process (05). For her last action upon landing only 10 feet from the goblin, sliding against the ground. She rushed up to it only to spear it (48). The spear lands straight into the goblins arm as it screeches in pain.

In this moment Goblin #1 finally got up and growls pissed. He raises his small club and charges for Hilde who's spear is inside it's companion (45). The club hits the neko however being a low level it only felt like a push. Hilde grunted as the weapon hit. Her eyes looked to see this fiend behind her raising its weapon once more to attack. Her eyes went wide as the weapon comes down. She barely was able to move although the end scratched her (21). The goblin growled in frustration and used everything he hand in his next attack to lower the Neko's hp even slightly (09). Hilde once again grunts as she finally gets her spear out ready as if she's ready to counter any thing ready to attack her. The second goblin that was stabbed screeches as he uses his shield to bash her away (70). The woman notices this and immediately flips backwards. To follow up the goblin once again rushes with his shield putting all his strength in before hitting Hilde (01). The neko flies across the room hitting the wall rough. She screams feeling the damage go into her. Her eyes widened as she noticed this change.

"I…I can actually feel it…." She said as she noticed the goblin once again charging her. Although she got out of a minor shock. She was once again charged, this time being hit with the club (25). Hilde looked up winking as the club struck her over the head followed by another swing bashing her across the face. Although obviously hidden, Hilde had a bit of a angered look upon her face which was when she once again charged clashing weapons once more blocking both of the creatures at once.

Tower Goblin #1
HP: 535/600
SP: 50
P.ATK/DEF: 40/10
M.ATK/DEF: 20/10

Tower Goblin #2
HP: 228/600
SP: 50

Hilde takes 26 damage and uses

12:50 A.M.




Strasza
Dwarf (34)
EXP:6/30
Gold:40
Ymir Mountain
12:30


Strasza had been moving the mountain rather quickly avoiding any unnecessary battles. Especially since she just had used 1/4th of her mana in the last fight. The dwarf hopped down rock by rock and climbed down avoiding straight paths as she went down the large trail. The girl was at at the midpoint off the trail leading to Odin and ascending to the peak. She definitely had a run to go through and knew to a point that her friend had been waiting for her. The girl could only imagine what kind of chaos was happening in Kvasir and even more so in Baldr. This partially made the dwarf sweat a little for she did not want to encounter a pitiful but understandable sight.

Finally the city's gates were in sight as Strasza sprinted before noticing a Mountain wolf appeared running towards her as quick as it could. Her eyes went wide as she then nearly tripping began running faster. Not far now the girl once found herself engaged in battle but she didn't stop. In fact she didn't feel like fighting! Eventually reaching city grounds the npc's charged the wolf fending it off. The dwarf looked back sighing before wiping the sweat from her forehead. The girl never enjoyed fighting wolves with her character. Although she was powerful. If the girl wasn't accurate or fast enough, the wolf would have enough actions to rip destroy her. The girl placed her hands upon her knees catching her breath for a minute before inhaling.

"Time to go.."

Kvasir -
12:40


As Strasza walked towards the wave gate she noticed less people then normal but from those that remained she noticed they were devastated talking with friends about the patch which she would soon be doing herself when she managed to get to Baldr. People found themselves crowded near inns and in alley ways. Time to time she'd hear about an announcement for "KoB" that was placed twenty minutes ago. It didn't matter too much to her because she was sure she would hear about it from Silver. The girl expected as such from her friend however little did she know there would be an unexpected delay which the dwarf did not know about.

As she came to Kvasir's square where the wave gate was located suddenly a human called out to her before walking up to her. The man in character looked like an older person. Gray hair moved back, glasses, and some wrinkles. He possibly stood to twice as tall as the dwarf being 6 ft. Strasza's eyebrow crooked before turning around noticing the person looking in his book as he spoke to her.

"hey… don't get me wrong when I say this and do not think this is a bad time for such chatter either but do you know the game's lore and what it is actually based on?" He asked.

"W-what…? Not completely I'm still figuring it out… Names seem very family but what do you want? I need to be off somewhere soon" Strasza replied.

"Well… you just seem like someone who held there composure a little better then most and I figured I'd ask you what you thought. Becoming trapped in this game so suddenly… this lore… these names. You know the game is based off of a fantasized version of Norse mythology. In game terms this is the world that the gods created themselves and there was a struggle for power. Ultimately, it is to our downfall that ragnarok is the combination of 8 keys granted by Donar. Would lore of the game dictate what we do beyond this point?" He asked. Strasza blinked before scratching her head and then shrugged.

"Listen, you were definitely right… It doesn't matter at this point. However I do support you on thinking as such, In fact if things are true you may very well be on to something" Strasza said turning before running to the wave gate. She didn't care to hear for his reply because the man had wasted too much of her time already. Immediately she rose her hand to the gate and spoke out. "Teleport - Baldr!". Immediately the girl turned before waving off as she was covered in a flash of light before disappearing. The man looked wide eyed before holding out his hand as if he wasn't done but that wouldn't stop Strasza. She had more things to do then idle chatter.

When the girl opened her eyes to Baldr, it had calmed down from when the patch had began but people were still in quite an edgy state. The woman placed her hand to her forehead before shaking her head. It was only expected of her when she heard the news but she didn't bother to go and comfort others. It was then when she began walking through the city to finally meet up with Silver.

12:55

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kyou
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Kyou
Elf (34)
EXP: 0
Gold: 250
Deep in the Enchanted Forest



11:50


Kyou yawned and stretched, she wasn't tired but after taking a small break from the game during the day to take three make up exams Tomoya was feeling a little beat. Kyou sat down at a bench. Despite its imposing appearance the forest really was a beautiful place and it offered small spots like the one she was in now, where players could relax and enjoy the forest. Of course they shouldn't relax too much, they are still in the forest after all. From behind a bush in front of her Kyou heard something strange, as a precaution she drew her bow and activiated Vital Shot. As the skill activated she felt a calm come over her body and time seemed to slow down slightly, she kept her eyes focused on the bush when a common boar-like monster jumped over the bush, a monster she has killed dozens of times. She loosed her arrow and it the boar in the eye killing it instantly. Kyou smiled as she bent down and gathered what little loot was available the creature.

12:00


Everything flickered for a second but Kyou barely noticed it, the game's advanced patching system allowed it to update while players were logged in and this short duration temporary lag was really the only in game side effect of the always on system. Realizing that a patch was made Kyou swiped her hand in front of her and accessed the system notifications to read the patch notes. The majority of the notes were minor bug fixes and the like and Kyou skimmed over it barely taking any of it in. When she reached the bottom of the notes one item caught her eye: "The games log out button will be removed. Players will remain in game until the game is cleared. Please note that the in game revival systems have also been disabled. Meaning dying in game will result in your death."

"What the fuck is this?" Kyou thought to herself as she read and reread the last sentence. She got up from her bench angrily, throwing her pack on her back and walking deeper into the forest. Kyou was angry and she was going to what she always does whens he's angry; train. She reached a small gate, this gate was the farthest she had ever been in the forest, and she was fairly certain she knew the forest better than anyone else in game. She took a deep breath and opened the gate walking into the deepest parts of the forest. She was now deeper than anyone else has ever been before, it was darker than a normal night, Kyou theorized the cause to be the overwhelmingly thick foliage blocking all the stars.

12:15


She wasn't exactly sure she decided to come so deep into the forest to train, the were plenty of monsters in the standard areas of the forest that she could farm for experience. It was probably because she was so upset, the game locked her in here against her will she has a life outside of the game that she can't get back to now. At least that is what she thought at first, but her feelings began to change as she trained, she didn't run into any new creatures here in the forest but the creatures were all significantly stronger than their counterparts in the regular parts of the forest, she assumed this part of the forest was gated off to keep low leveled characters from getting pub stomped by these monsters. She trained for a while and was actually breaking a sweat from these engagements, she loved it. She killed boar after boar, bandit after bandit, it didn't matter if it attacked her it died. She vaguely wondered if there was some treasure hidden in this deep alcove of the forest, but she didn't care enough to go find it.

12:30


She smiled as she walked back through the gate from before, she was enjoying herself again. "Maybe it won't be so bad being stuck in here, I don't really have a life out there anyway." she said to herself as she sat down on a bench to rest for a minute. Her rest was interrupted when she noticed a message indicator on her HUD, "That's weird I don't have any friends in game, and I'm not in a party, what's this?" she thought as she opened the message. It was an auto generated message that was sent out with the patch, she must have missed it earlier. The message was a summary of the patch notes she read earlier, "Guess they really want people to know about the patch this time." she thought as she skimmed it at the bottom in large print the message informed the reader that there were eight dungeons containing keys, and that the keys had something to do with exiting the game. Kyou didn't really read enough to figure exactly what the keys were for, nor did she care. She now knew how to get out of the game should she need to. She was fairly certain that others would be working in large groups to obtain the keys and maybe Kyou would join them sometime, but for now she was happy playing the game. She got up and started walking out of the forest toward Freya, it was time for a nap.

12:40


Kyou arrived in Freya rather quickly, she spent so much time in the forest she could travel through it a much faster rate than most players. When she arrived in Freya she made her way to an inn, ignoring most players as she walked through the town, as per her norm. She arrived at an inn and paid for a room, making her way up to her room she noticed some of the other players looked rather upset, no doubt it was because they were now stuck in this deadly game, but hey Kyou didn't mind, despite the danger it's still a game, and she's ready to play. She locked the door to her room and removed he armor and gear. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes, it wasn't real sleep but it was better than nothing.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Elyon
Empyrean
Elf(11)
EXP: 6/15
Gold: 1170
Freya


12:45 A.M.


After searching the city for a quarter of an hour, Empyrean skidded to a stop. Her body had been conditioned to running a lot in the real world, but now that she had been "trapped" in the game for a couple weeks, she was beginning to feel soft. "Once I log off, I'm going for a jog," she told herself. There wasn't a lot of need to run here, in Infinit World. Once she had caught her breath, Empyrean once again glanced at the sky. She had spent some of the time reading up on the Elven town. It's consistent night sky appealed to her for some unknown reason, though she would admit that some of the appeal was its ability to distract her from worrying about her friends. She saw that they were online, but it was unusual for them to take so long in their replies.

As though it heard her concerns, her menu pinged with the arrival of a message. Upon opening the menu and spotting Zeta's name, Empyrean squealed with delight. She hurriedly opened the message.

Zeta: Hey Em. I'm in Baldr. I have been for a while now. Do you want to get together and talk about all this? Be careful, the trek from Freya can be really dangerous and we're playing for keeps now.

Empyrean was more than a little confused by her friend's message. What had he meant by "playing for keeps"? And what could he want to talk about that left him with such a serious tone? The elf shook the thoughts from her head, resolved to address Zeta instead of allowing her active imagination to cause her such stress. She sent a quick reply to Zeta, hoping that everything would turn out alright.

Empyrean: I'll meet you at the portal in Baldr. You can catch me up on what's going on. I'll be there soon.

Epmyrean headed back to the garden. She remembered spotting the Wave Gate there when she was searching for Zeta. Once she sighted the massive structure, she began to feel her nerves come back. Perhaps if she just avoided Zeta, she could avoid whatever news he may bring. Normally, a thought such as that would never enter her mine when a friend was in need, but she had a feeling that this was no normal problem. She had a feeling this was BIG.

Again, she shook her head, willing away her thoughts as her hand raised. "Teleport - Baldr!" Empyrean called with a commanding voice that belied her nerves. A bright light encompassed her causing her eyes to close, her last sight the fading city of night.

12:50 A.M.


When Empyrean's eyes opened once again, she was overtaken by the sight of the town square. The square was filled with people lamenting. There were tears and an all around sadness. Empyrean felt her heart tighten at the sight of all of the people. The bigger problem was that she had no idea what could cause so much chaos.

As she took a step toward the crowd, she felt a hand clasp her shoulder. She glanced behind her to see Zeta in his Knights armour. Her confused eyes met his sad ones and he shook his head. Empyrean took it as a sign that there was nothing she could do to help any of them. She nodded and took his other hand, which she had just noticed was outstretched towards her. She numbly followed as he lead her away from the despairing scene, trying to keep from looking back.

Once they had arrived at the Knights of Baldur's Barracks, they sat together on Zeta's bed. With a shaky voice, Empyrean asked, "What happened?" Now that she saw the disbelieving look on his face, she knew that Zeta's problem was much bigger than she had thought.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Zeta
Human(29)
EXP: 6/20
Gold: 690
Baldr - Town Square


12:45


Zeta didn't have to wait long for Empyrean's reply. He could always count on her to be there in his time of need. He could hardly believe it had been 2 weeks since he had seen her. Sure, they messaged each other and checked on their progress for the first week. However, he got so busy and caught up in his new position with the Knights of Baldur that he hadn't had any sort of correspondence with her in over a week. He was a little worried how she had taken the news. To suddenly be stuck in a game that she had only picked up a few weeks ago, man. He shuddered. Suddenly, he was much more thankful for his gaming experience.

"I'll meet you at the portal in Baldr. You can catch me up on what's going on. I'll be there soon."

Now, Zeta wasn't sure what was going on with Em. She didn't seem to be affected by the knowledge of being stuck in the game. Well, perhaps she didn't know. She wouldn't be the first gamer to not read the patch notes.

Zeta stood from his bed and stretched. Hopefully, he could get to the wave gate before her and shield her from some of what is happening. He wanted to try and break it to her easily. He quickly took off, leaving the barracks behind.

12:50


Zeta watched Empyrean exit the wave gate and glance around. He saw the confusion and sadness etched onto her face. If only she had seen the chaos that was happening earlier. At least it had calmed to the point of almost silent cries and grumbling. Most of the suicides had happened over half an hour ago. There were quite a few things that he had seen that would never leave him. He was within arms reach as she was about to go into the crowd. He grabbed her shoulder, she gave little resistance and he held her in place. He searched her face as she met his eyes. She looked so hopeful. As though she could cure them all of any ailment that befell them. Zeta couldn't help, but shake his head. There was nothing that could fix what was troubling them.

He outstretched his other hand and firmly grasped hers once she let hers fall into his. She again gave little resistance as he pulled her away from the square. It was a sobering walk as he searched for a quiet place to talk. Finally, he settled on his room at the Knights guild headquarters.

They settled onto his bed, each sitting in a slumped manner. He remained silent, allowing her to clear her head enough to hold a conversation. "What happened?" she asked in a sad, pathetic voice. He tried to keep calm as he began to assess what she knew.

"You saw the patch notes from earlier?" He asked in a probing tone.

She nodded, but then scrunched her face. "I saw them, but I didn't open them."

He sighed, "You should read them. Whatever you don't understand, I will explain."

Again, she nodded. He watched her face closely. It would tell him once she had read all she needed to.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Hilde Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Hilde
Neko (36)
EXP:9/30
Gold:1810
HP:479/485
SP:40/72
Tower Dungeon - 15%
12:50 A.M.


After the immediate block Hilde leaped back ready to continue her assault hoping to catch the two goblins off guard from the block. The woman once again did a leap back before running to the 2nd goblin before doing an immediate horizontal thrust (13). The power of the thrust went straight through the goblin's chest. The creature cried out as the pole arm was taken out of the body quickly only for Hilde to battle cry out as she attempted to grab the goblin (36). Immediately the goblin is grabbed and is immediately thrown once more to his very close partner (55). The other goblin tries to get out of the way but has found himself being hit by his own. The goblin that had been thrown is weakly trying to get up as Hilde rushes over with her spear at the ready (92). Unfortunately his partner who was very much alive managed to get up and block it with his shield. Hilde's eyes went wide as she never noticed an NPC react to defend there own like this. Immediately to finish it off Hilde had leapt back and decided to try and quickly rush around to the other one but noticed that the other gave no entry and within a couple of minutes the other one had gotten up although obviously nearly dead it was at the ready. Hilde figured she'd have to fight it off regardless so she once again rushed forward with a readied jab. The not too dead goblin was speared in the hand through the shield before he simply moved back with a snarl.

Hilde repositioned herself and backed up panting in exhaustion as she looked towards the two. She looked to the second one seeing that was her target it being so weak but then she looked over to the other quickly as it began to move with it club and shield ready. Although a strike was blocked the creature quickly maneuvered the club swinging it in an upward position striking across Hilde's face. Although the mask had not been affect she felt as if someone slapped her across the eye. She grunted out slightly loud as that happened (28). She winked only to notice his club coming down (92). Immediately she jumped out of the way quickly however the goblin had already been on the move and struck her in the chest. The woman's eyes went wide as she gasped for air in that moment.

The other goblin who had been repositioning himself finally acted in the moment and bluntly jabbed it's club into her stomach as Hilde was defenseless. The grunts continued as the creature attempted to blunt her over the head (14). She winked in that moment as the club struck over her and again as it swung the club across her face. Hilde growled as she tumbled back a little repositioning herself so she was battle ready. She couldn't believe how intense this battle was and to a point could only wonder how the other dungeons that were her level faired. She grabbed her lance with two hands and stepped forward with her right leg ready for that was next.

Tower Goblin #1
HP: 405/600
SP: 50
P.ATK/DEF: 40/10
M.ATK/DEF: 20/10

Tower Goblin #2
HP: 61/600
SP: 50

Hilde takes 23 damage.

1:00 A.M.




Strasza
Dwarf (34)
EXP:9/30
Gold:60
Baldr - Town Square
1:00


The dwarf had made her way through the startled city of Baldr. Passing up players who, like Kvasir, were talking simply of the newer content and update, She could hardly blame them, especially for something this big. As the girl was looking towards them her eyes suddenly lifted to see a tower in the distance. She could only blink before rubbing her eyes, trying to recall if that had always been there or if it was just the dungeon. The girl scratched the back of her head before turning around. She only figured it be something to address when she finally met up with Silver. Along the way she did stop at an NPC to sell some of her spare items. Her inventory had been too full and she felt no need to actually carry worthless items, especially when she was out leveling. Just got frustrating to her. Finally the dwarf made it to the entrance of Knights of Baldur's guild barracks and walked in.

Once inside she managed to walk straight in before confronted by one of the knights who simply asked for what her business here was. Immediately she was recognized by name and was sent to Silver's quarters. She passed by a few rooms before making it to Silver's and knocked. Only took about 10 seconds for him to get to the door and open it.

"Ah! Strasza - I'm glad you made it safely"

The woman spun her fingers through her hair as she looked away. Not embarrassed but simply in thought as her eyes observed the area.

"Yeah, It was no trouble making my way back here... quite a investment you got yourself here! I'm sure it wasn't easy farming" She claimed. The man in armor simply chuckled.

"Believe me it wasn't, had it not been for nearly every guild member's contribution of 10000 gold (KoB has roughly 150 members at this point), we would not have such an area... but this is only a barracks, not a castle. I could only imagine how much one of those cost. We're very low on income and contributions as of now due to this... but the knights over all still hold there honor and do what we can, I can only claim that the next 1,500,000 will be used to better our equipment. How about you lass, you seem to be keeping ahead of the game being a soloer... you're still part of this guild in my eyes... even if you keep declining" The man said folding his arms.

"Believe me, It all may change but remember you're still holding that position if I do Join hehe... That aside though... what do you think of all of this?" Strasza asked leaning against the doorway as her eyes were directed towards the man.

"I can't really say... We'll have to clear those dungeons out... from my knowledge no one has really even attempted it yet. An hour goes by and not one player looking... I do know that seeing its only been a month and we're the only country that has the game, its been said that only 28600 players had bought the game over the month and out of that month as said on the website 15400 were able to log in. Low for such a game huh? but we must remember, the gear for it is nothing to look passed in fact, if the beta and alpha didn't give us ours free, I would not be here... last I checked the gear itself costed roughly in U.S standards, $300. Now add this with a really good computer and the game itself... It's no joke." The man said with his fingers on his chin in thought.

Strasza could only nod in agreement, trying not to think of how much was spent. The girl scratched her head before continuing.

"Did you see the tower? I have a feeling thats our first destination... I may actually head there myself soon. I really just wanted to come by to see what you would do."

The man grumbled a little walking to his desk.

"I'm going to have a discussion with the guild officer before acting...There is more at stake then just doing the dungeons and getting out. We have to now actually enforce rules and laws. Govern the people and make sure Shi doesn't go to far with all this... I mean they are players but.. who has dark intentions among it... Listen Strasza, If you run into any danger I will immediately go and do what I can but please report back as a friend to tell us what we're really up against.." He said looking to her. She only nodded before lifting herself from the wall and walking back down the hall.

As Strasza was walking she came across what seemed like voices in a room and opened up to see what seemed like two players sitting on a bed discussing matters regarding what happened. The dwarf turned and opened the door slightly and stood in the doorway in thought.

1:15

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Elyon
Empyrean
Elf(11)
EXP: 9/15
Gold: 1180
Baldr - City Limits


12:55 A.M.


Empyrean couldn't believe what her eyes as she read the patch notes. They were much easier to understand than she thought they would be. She had a bit of a laugh at the thought that now she was wishing it was more difficult to shield her from their meaning. She reread the short note from the admin. She couldn't help, but feel anger bubble as she saw he reduced her life to a matter of 5 inconsequential lines.

She stood quickly, attempting to hold back her anger. Breathing deeply, she started to pace the small, comfortable room. How dare this man play with their lives?! How could he play with so many lives as if he owned them?! Her anger settled in the pit of her stomach, it lowered from a fire to smoldering coals. Soon though, the feeling was overtaken by a deep sadness. If she was stuck here, would she ever see her family again? She was the least likely to survive in her family, but she was glad that none of them were stuck in the game in her place.

[font=Courier New]
1:00 A.M.


Empyrean remembered where she was and snapped her attention back to the room she was in. She smiled uneasily at Zeta with a slight twinge of pink to her cheeks. She had completely forgotten that he was even in the room, though it was his room. "Damn," she thought to herself, "I'll have to find my own place to live now, I suppose." Before, Empyrean had seen no need to purchase a home in the game. She appreciated that a lot of gamers enjoyed them, but she wasn't into the game far enough to get the point. A dry laugh escaped her lips as the thought crossed her mind that she was in far enough now.

Returning to the bed, she tried to manage a small smile to hide her anger and fear. "Well, I suppose you're better off than me at this point. What would you suggest I do?" Now more than ever, Empyrean needed to rely on Zeta as her friend and mentor to gaming. While she had been playing for a month now, she still had much to learn in the ways of surviving. Especially since they were "playing for keeps" as Zeta had said.

[font=Courier New]
1:15 A.M.


With renewed hope in her abilities and a direction in which to begin her journey, Empyrean stood from the bed. Determined to earn enough gold to find a place of her own, she swung open the door with much gusto and nearly toppled into a dwarven girl that was standing in the hallway. She caught herself on the door frame and exclaimed, "OH!" For the second time that night, her cheeks gained a red hue and burned from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," she absentmindedly rubbed the back of her head as she apologized, "I didn't know anyone was out here."

She heard Zeta approach her from behind and attempted to move out of his way.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Zeta
Human(29)
EXP: 9/20
Gold: 710
Baldr - Knight Barracks


12:55 AM


Zeta was certainly taken by surprise as Empyrean launched from his bed. He had been expecting a reaction, but this was clearly not what had crossed his mind. He could practically see the fire in her eyes as she began pacing his room. Despite his helpful nature in the game, Zeta had never really dealt with comforting people. Deciding to avoid Empyrean's wrath, he sat silently and observed her body language to spot any change.

Watching Empyrean's reaction to the news made him question his own reaction, or lack there of. Sure, he had been stunned at first, but after the initial shock, he just sort of... accepted it. He figured it partially had to do with the fact that there was hardly a life for him to go back to. In the real world, all he had was school, and even that was an aggravation to him. He was happiest when he was in game. He had friends and goals. This was where he flourished. Truth be told, he liked it this way. If he could keep his friends alive, this would be his haven.

1:00 AM


Zeta returned from his thoughts and looked up to find that Empyrean had slowed her pacing and was now gazing at him with blushing cheeks. He returned her smile, but added a reassuring feel to it. There was no need to let her worry more than she should. She seemed to return to her thoughts briefly as she let out a small laugh that was anything but happy. Once she had sat on the bed, she smiled, but Zeta saw the suffering in her eyes.

"Well, I suppose you're better off than me at this point. What would you suggest I do?" He could see through her attempt to put up a strong front. Again, her eyes betrayed her fear.

Zeta wasn't sure how he felt about being looked up to. Normally, players that he helped would be thankful, but he had never been trusted with someone's life before. He steadied his stomach with a deep breath and spoke in a strong voice, "Hey, don't worry. We've got each other, just like all those weeks ago. Once we find Taketo, we will be a great, ass-kicking team again." For the first time in what felt like ages, a genuine smile crossed his face. "Besides, you are hardly helpless. I've never seen someone take to the battle system so fast.

"You'll need a place to sleep and store your stuff, but this is the starting town. Homes aren't that expensive here and I'm sure you'll feel better once you have a solid base."

1:15 AM


When Empyrean stood confidently, Zeta was satisfied with his pep talk. He even started believing it himself, not that he doubted her abilities, but his own. He wasn't sure how great of a long term teammate he would make, but he would certainly try. He heard the elven maiden's exclamation from the door way and he felt his heart leap. He began to wonder if he would ever get used to the constant fear of danger. Maybe it's his Knight instincts or just the newness of feeling pain.

Curious as to what caused the commotion, Zeta moved to join Em at the door. Once he was able to see into the hallway, he saw a dwarf girl. "Can I help you, ma'am?"

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Hilde Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Hilde
Neko (36)
EXP:12/30
Gold:1830
HP:456/485
SP:30/72
Tower Dungeon - 15%
1:00 A.M.


Hilde watched as the goblins shrieked and screamed out to her. They seemed to be waiting for her watching the player closely as if they had been studying her. The woman took a step back before taking a couple of steps to the side. She had been surprised that the two creatures were even still alive with everything she did to them. Her eyes moved up from the faces of the creatures to there hit points. The first goblin still had a two-thirds of its HP but the other was nearly dead. Her eyes widened ready to kill, her target had been locked immediately she rushed forward to end it's life. Letting go of the spear with her left hand, she pulled back her right and initiated a jab forward. (94) The attack was aimed straight for the creature's face only to be deflected by his reaction of pulling his weapon up. The woman gave a small grin knowing with that block she had staggered the opponent and immediately jabbed once more with a scream (07). The spear went straight through and the goblin screamed before disappearing as soon as the spear reached the other side.

Tower Goblin #1
HP: 405/600
SP: 50
P.ATK/DEF: 40/10
M.ATK/DEF: 20/10

With her arm extended, she pulled back quickly and looked towards the other goblin who had two thirds of his health. She sighed, knowing the first battle took so long by herself. Hilde could only wonder 'how long and how tough will taking on the next dungeons be?' She couldn't even think of such a thing at this point but what she did know is that sleep had been catching up to her. The woman gripped her pole arm tight and screamed rushing forward. She then gripped her lance with both and hand as she neared the goblin. The neko then spun quickly hoping to land the first hit (69).

"Drivin Tempest!!" She screamed as her pole arm slammed the creature into the air. The lancer watched as the creature flew towards the ceiling in which she herself leapt to follow. Her screams echo'd as she continue'd her assault. The lady struck left gashing into the goblin's chest as virtual blood spurred from its body (11). She then jabbed forward striking once more into the wound (15). The neko could only giggle to see the creature suddenly on its last visible bar on its meter and with it speared it through the neck before pushing her lance down to descend into the ground. The two had made a crater once she landed and it was revealed after the dust cleared that the woman had been in a kneeling position panting in exhaustion. Using so much SP felt as if she had really been doing it. Her gauntlet covered hand went to her chest as she caught a breather and looked forward.

"I can't stop now…." She said before lifting herself up and continued towards the stairs before ascending and moving forward.

Tower Dungeon - 38%

1:30 A.M.


Hilde sighed as she went further into the area and leaned against the step of the second floor going to the third. By this point she had finished yet another battle and a few along the way. She could feel herself growing tired and could only guess from not seeing anyone yet that she had been the only one this far. The walk itself seemed to be getting to her as she looked upon the dungeon map to see where she was. A simple sigh escaped her lips as she personally hoped a few players would come if they weren't too exhausted.



Strasza
Dwarf (34)
EXP:12/30
Gold:80
Baldr - Town Square
1:17


Strasza looked up to examine the elf and then noticed the girl's companion follow up behind her. She smirked examining both of them before crossing her arms and leaning against the door way. There wasn't much to why she had been there when she did other then being at the right place at the right time. However what came from her mouth made the most sense that could be given other then her rude entrance of going into someone's room.

"I couldn't help but over hear your conversation while passing by… It is interesting to the least of everything that has happened. I recently came here to see what KoB would do personally about this matter. It doesn't seem like I'll be getting any back up quite yet. As far as I know, the first dungeon will be cleared before I go to sleep, however…. it-" She began before yawning. "Is rather late… I do hope there is someone out there… you two…" She said before examining there characters.

"Zeta… and Empyrean… We may as well go together if you two are up to it…. I don't mean to rush but I rather not stay in this place too long…"

After looking over there characters and gear she didn't know how affective they would be or even how strong the dungeon itself would be but she didn't care. Too much adrenaline had rushed into her and all she wanted was to get out at this point even if she knew it wasn't going to be as easy as clearing one dungeon.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Elyon
Empyrean
Elf(11)
EXP: 12/15
Gold: 1190
Baldr - City Limits


1:17 AM.


Empyrean stood a little behind Zeta as he took the lead of the of their part of the conversation. She quickly glanced over the dwarf's information and saw the large margin between their characters. Almost instantly, her confidence dropped as she realized how little help she would be to these people should they decide to take on the ominous tower. Neither of the friends had heard any information about what could be in the tower. 'Besides,' Empyrean reasoned to herself, 'If this girl is resorting to asking ME for help, she must have no idea what to expect as well.' Despite her lack of confidence, Empyrean had allied herself with Zeta and she trusted him to make solid decisions. He knew what she was capable of better than she did. Any amount of people to help damage the monster would be an advantage.

She masked her worry with a smile. Nothing was more detrimental to a group than low moral. Not trusting her voice to be strong, she remained silent. She planned on remaining so until she was directly addressed. After all, what did she know of strategy or ability. This was the first game she ever played and it could potentially be her last. Her only hope was that she could learn from Zeta without holding him back. She didn't want him to feel responsible for her, but she could hardly protect herself with the Player Killers and monsters out there. Not even being in town was safe any more. She had no safety unless in the presence of Zeta. If she lost him, she lost hope.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Zeta
Human(29)
EXP: 12/20
Gold: 730
Baldr - Town Square


1:17 A.M.


Zeta took his position slightly in front of Empyrean as she practically shrunk behind him. He threw her a small smile to try and help calm her. Though he doubted she even noticed it. The dwarf, Strasza, as he now knew her to be called was a higher level than he. While that was normal of many players, he couldn't shake the feeling of some sort of familiarity. He dwelled on it a little as he sized her up. Suddenly, he realized who she was. He didn't know her per se, but he had certainly heard of her. She was good friends with the big boss and word had spread through the guild that she was a capable fighter.

He smiled at the woman in his doorway and began introductions. Though she already knew their names, he was obligated by the Knights to be polite, especially to ladies. It was in his nature anyway. "As you know, my name is Zeta. This is my good friend, Empyrean." He glanced back at the elf as he introduced her. She had a smile on her face, but her eyes told of the battle in her head. Despite the mass of emotions in her confused eyes, he saw her trust in him shine through. He winced internally. He was still getting used to leading someone to their potential death. He resolved that after this dungeon was cleared, he and Empyrean would begin training their abilities.

Realizing that an uncomfortable silence began to take hold, he eagerly replied, "We don't know what to expect from the tower, but we will gladly assist you. Anything to get out of here faster." The weight of making a decision left him, but it was immediately replaced with the heavier burden of his choice. He only hoped this burden would lessen as he passed control to someone else. "What would you have us do?" He planned on letting the more experienced player make the hard decisions, but he still had his and Empyrean's best interest in the forefront of his mind.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Strasza
Dwarf (34)
EXP:15/30
Gold:100
Baldr - Town Square
1:17


Strasza crossed her arms as she closed her eyes leaning back against the frame of the doorway before opening one eye to go through the menu. She soon selected them to form a party and invited the two of them quickly. The dwarf then sighed before lifting herself up in a calm motion and looked at the two of them opening the other eye. Her hand then gestured to them having and waved them to walk with her. The girl wasn't quite sure what they may have been up against but it wasn't going to stop her from at the least finding out what they may be up against.

Assuming they followed along with her the dwarf began to speak.

"I'm not completely sure if you two have been outside and observed your surroundings of the town but in the distance and horizon of the city you will see a tower. I'm assuming it's the first dungeon... to our luck... The dungeon may be cleared already but this is not your typical MMO so ..I could be wrong. Follow me when your ready, I'm going to head over there and check it out. If you don't follow me immediately and I reach inside before it then I'll tell you to stay away... It'll fucking suck if I seem to die at the beginning but I'll do my best to not let that happen. I'll probably call Silver if its really too much trouble..." She said before running out of the barracks.

1:21




When she made it outside the town it seemed to be less lively, a lot of the people seemed to be sleeping on the streets because they couldn't afford housing quite yet which wasn't quite a surprise as she thought it would be. Especially when she realized the time on the UI. When Strasza saw that she yawned but then shook it off before running through town barely making it to the exit of the city when she saw a couple of level twenties coming back and couldn't help but over hear them talking as they walked back into town. They seemed to have a rather surprised look. Observing there gear, one was a two handed axe wielder and a bowman.

"-- Yeah, I can't believe it was cleared already!" The archer said.

"I bet KoB is already in motion and decided to take the initiative to clear the dungeons, so no one had to risk there lives, They already try to do there best from defending players from PKs."

Strasza held her hand out before walking in front of them.

"Hold on, The dungeon is seriously cleared?"

"I wouldn't be surprised, It's been an hour and twenty minutes since it was released... but.. what we're really going off on is that we walked for about ten minutes and nothing was there as if it was cleared..." The axeman replied.

Strasza put her finger to her lips in thought and grinned. "Thanks..." She said before rushing off out of the city and towards the dungeon. The two characters watched her and then shrugged to each other.

1:36


Strasza finally made it to the tower and began to speak.

"We finally made it. Quite a sight huh?" She gave yet another yawn. Personally she didn't want to be in this dungeon too long especially for the time it was but It couldn't be helped. Quickly the girl walked up to the entrance opened the menu to the dungeon and picked to enter. Suddenly she became engulfed in light and was suddenly teleported into the dungeon....

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Elyon
Empyrean
Elf(11)
EXP: 15/15
Gold: 1200
Baldr - City Limits


1:17 A.M.


Empyrean couldn't help but jump when the ping of the team invite sounded. She hastily glanced over at Zeta, but found no hint as to his actions. Deciding to make a few of her own decisions, she accepted the the girl's request. She brushed past Zeta, giving him an encouraging hand squeeze as she followed the dwarf out the doorway of the modest room. Once they had entered the hallway, the dwarf began to speak. Empyrean paused before she replied, "I've seen the tower you speak of. It's certainly menacing enough to be a dungeon. I'll head over with you now. But, be careful. I don't know what we are against either, so I don't know how much help I will be. I'll try to keep you alive though." She said with a smile.

The dwarf took off running, the elf, despite her longer legs, could hardly keep up. Normally, she ran with great speed. She couldn't help but think that maybe she was just trying to prolong the journey to avoid actually facing whatever awaited in the tower.

1:21 A.M.


Empyrean followed Strasza's lead and slowed along with her, but when the dwarf took off again, she kept her slow pace. She knew where they were going, there was no rush. The dungeon would be there if she arrived in 5 minutes or 5 hours. The elf took the opportunity to glance around the town. It was almost deafeningly silent without the wails of fear from earlier in the night. It was hard to believe that it had only been just over an hour since the life changing event. She felt a pang in her chest as she saw the people sleeping in the streets. They weren't as lucky as she to have a more established friend. Watching a few of their sleeping forms reminded her just how long it had been since she slept. It seemed like another lifetime.

When she left the boundaries of town, she again picked up speed as she saw the tall tower. It was ominous as ever. Physically, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary or malicious about the tower, but it just gave off a feeling of ill will. Empyrean shivered at the thought of facing these monsters, but her will to improve and show her worth was still winning out.

1:40 A.M.


Empyrean was a few minutes behind the other two and arrived just as the other two were engulfed in light. She stood for another minute, alone in the world. She was at a fork in the road and this decision would decide her future. She saw how easy it would be to just run away and abandon Zeta and Strasza. She could hide out in Freya until the dungeons were cleared. It would be so simple to just hide and let others that were far more capable take care of the problem. Empyrean opened her menu and stared at the button to enter the dungeon. Despite the attractiveness of guaranteed survival, she selected the button and closed her eyes as she was engulfed in a bright light.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Zeta
Human(29)
EXP: 15/20
Gold: 750
Baldr - Town Square


1:17 AM


As he expected, Zeta heard the telltale ping of Strasza's invite. He was still in a bit of a haze, contemplating the best actions to take. He accepted the request as he felt Empyrean's smooth hand grab his own. The touch, though fleeting, helped clear his mind and reminded him of the present. The girls left the doorway and he was once again alone in his room. He searched the room for any signs of change, but there were none. It looked exactly as it did when he had first joined the Knights. It didn't make sense. So much changed in a matter of hours yet everything still looks the same.

He left the room after a few seconds of contemplation and followed a short ways behind the rest of his party. He could hear them talking, but couldn't bring himself respond. Not that they demanded a response, he was just used to always knowing what to say. The women ahead of him broke of into a run as they left the barracks. He quickly followed suit and used this chance to catch up with them.

1:21 AM


Zeta passed Empyrean as she slowed down in the town. He sped up, not wishing to witness the depression that overtook the town again today. He finally slowed as he reached the edge of the town. He watched as Strasza engaged two approaching players. Their level was decent, but not great. They came bearing surprising news.

"Yeah, I can't believe it was cleared already!" The man with the bow exclaimed.

"I bet KoB is already in motion and decided to take the initiative to clear the dungeons, so no one had to risk there lives, They already try to do there best from defending players from PKs." The other player's news was what startled Zeta. He hadn't heard any news of the Knights clearing dungeons. Sure, he wasn't the highest on the totem pole, but something like this would require a lot of men. The player must have been mistaken. This did raise the question of who had cleared the dungeon. It couldn't have been a solo-er or a low level guild. Of course, the whole thing could just be a rumor and they were heading into a death trap. Lovely.

1:36 AM


The pair had finally made their way to the tower and Zeta was beginning to wonder where Em had disappeared to. He figured she might be stocking up on potions to prepare for the dungeon, but he had a nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach and he would feel much better if they were together. It's much easier to watch someone's back if you can actually see it.

Strasza's voice broke his worried concentration, "We finally made it. Quite a sight huh?"

He took one look at the imposing figure of the tower and agreed, "It's something alright." Once Strasza began dissolving into light, Zeta followed her suit and selected to enter the dungeon.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Hilde Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Strasza
Dwarf (34)
EXP:18/30
Gold:120
Tower Dungeon - 0%
1:41 A.M


Strasza stretched once she entered the dungeon only to look behind her to see only Zeta followed. She shrugged for a moment and was about to run off into the dungeon but stopped after trotting only a few feet. The dwarf thought to herself raising her right index finger to her lips. What was on the mind of the dwarf was basically the thought of running ahead, leaving the two to follow further behind yet it was suddenly turned down. It was now a game of death and no party should split up. The woman waited only a few minutes before Empyrean finally showed up. It was then when the mage finally took in the atmosphere and her surroundings. It was rather cold and musky in this tower but it was nothing to be surprised about. There were many realistic temperatures and field effects in the game. The girl turned to face her companions before talking.

"You know, I heard this dungeon had been cleared... I just don't believe that. If you want to back out midway, you can but I plan on going to the end. I would expect since these dungeons can't be restarted and are basically open, they would give us a message saying a dungeon had been cleared" The woman sighed putting her arms behind her head as she began to walk forward and then began run as her arms lowered down. The girl began to think, if they weren't the only ones here. They need to hurry for god knows what danger they may be in.


Tower Dungeon - 19%
1:50 A.M.


After running for nine minutes the girl panted as she stopped to take a break. Her arm went to her chest and to a point felt as if she could feel her heart beating. The girl then looked back to see if the others were fine behind her before leaning against a wall as she caught her breath.

"man... dungeons in this game must be intense... you'd think with this much running, we'd reach the top... the tower on the outside was definitely not misleading if not underleading the size inside itself. Now this really does make me think those two gave up too easily.." The dwarf said with some pants in between. The girl looked down over the stair case to see how far above the ground they were and quite a ways they were. Enough to kill you in and instant if you fell. To a point this made Strasza queezy and had her back away, shaking her head soon after. The girl then allowed the other two to rest before once again taking off.

Tower Dungeon - 33%
1:57 A.M.


A little longer did the dwarf run up the tower seeing opened chest and emptied rooms. It began to frustrate her to a point but she didn't show it, at least too much. She through her hand against the concrete wall as she made it to this check point. She began to wonder: Who or what party decided to take this much time to go through this dungeon? Was this meant for small groups or perhaps larger? The scale of the dungeon was massive and a solo player having to kill would be quite a struggle seeing they have just been running and have yet to reach the end. In any older MMO, with a straight run like this, they would be at the end even when killing trash mobs along the way. It then dawned her that even normal fields in this game were quite large which she spent quite some time just wandering.

"So what do you guys think of all of this? Been running awhile and still no monsters yet... Not only that but we've yet to reach the end. If anything, not even close." The girl would listen to there replies and then scratch her head in thought as she sighed looking towards the next staircase. It was definitely interesting seeing the interior of the old tower with books opened and sounds of leaks and the slightly darkness that seemed to follow with the area. She began to miss the bright sun of the plains by this point. In a certain moment she couldn't help but realize it had been seventeen minutes since they began the run up the dungeon and could help as she once again began to run to the next staircase how long this would take.

Tower Dungeon - 52%
2:06 A.M.


As they passed mid point of the dungeon the dwarf stretched and sighed looking back to her party members seeig if they were still well.

"We can rest for now if you like but... I'm going to keep going. Like I said earlier, you can rush back out if you don't think its worth it. I wouldn't blame you. This place seems completely cleared out... but I have a feeling we're getting close and I personally want to see what the end of the this tower looks like... I do hope they have an easy way out at the end though. Man that would be horrid if I have to camp here. Especially seeing that dungeons are open zones and definitely not sanctuaries..." The dwarf said softly as she began to go into thought once more. It had been quite a thoughtful night for the girl thus far with everything going on. It was only natural that she'd begin taking things into account, especially when her life is now on the line. The girl began to move forward as she began to think back when the game was really just a game to her. Fresh out of the Alpha box for her at least. Things were so much more laid back and she was less tense but its not like she didn't have a reason to not be.

Strasza let out a sight of relief as she wasn't too sure on what the others would decide but her mind was set. She hoped they wouldn't turn back seeing they walked all would've walked all this way with her and it would be safer as a group but the mage wouldn't blame they to give up. The dwarf also couldn't help but feel slightly dizzy from the lack of sleep yet she also felt the adrenaline pumping up in her with will to go on.

Tower Dungeon - 95%
2:35 A.M.


Twenty-nine minutes passed as Strasza continued up and sighed turning around and looking back. She felt rather discouraged and upset because she climbed this tower and she has yet to see or hear signs of another player yet she didn't reach the boss room yet. This was the final thing her will latched onto until suddenly upon the floor of the tower when she came to the last step sat a Neko woman with a blind fold. She seemed to be still as her legs were curled close to her and her arms hugged her lance.

"Is she sleeping...?" She thought out loud.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Hilde Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Elyon
Empyrean
Elf(11)
EXP: 3/15
Gold: 1160

Tower Dungeon 0%
1:41 A.M.


Empyrean had made her decision to follow through with her promise. However, as soon as her skin felt the cold dampness of the stale air, she began to regret her choice. It didn't matter, for it was too late to turn back. She wouldn't even if she could. Nothing would cause her to abandon Zeta and her new acquaintance. She just wished the fear causing her stomach to tumble would lessen.

As though the dwarf had heard her inner musings, Strasza spoke, "You know, I heard this dungeon had been cleared... I just don't believe that. If you want to back out midway, you can but I plan on going to the end. I would expect since these dungeons can't be restarted and are basically open, they would give us a message saying a dungeon had been cleared."

The thought that the dungeon might have already been cleared did help her fraying nerves, though she too felt that this was false. If anything, there could be another soul fighting for their life that they could help. Empyrean carefully mulled over Strasza's suggestion to back out midway. Now that she had been given an out, it wouldn't be as if she were fully abandoning them.

Empyrean caught eyes with the girl while walking next to her, "I'll stay until the end."

Tower Dungeon 19%
1:50 A.M.


Empyrean had been a runner back in the real world. She could run all day. But now in this endless dungeon, she found herself to be mildly winded. Maybe spending so much time in the game made her soft. Perhaps it was her fear crushing her lungs and preventing ample airflow. She might never know.

In response to Strasza's glance over the side, she muttered, "Maybe we should stay towards the center of the lane. If we are too close to the edge, it would be easy for someone to surprise attack us and push us off."

Tower Dungeon 33%
1:57 A.M.


Seeing all of the emptied rooms as they ran past was kindling the fire of Empyrean's fear. Each mobless room and treasureless chest reminded her how little a level she was. She didn't have anywhere near as much experience fighting as the other two in her group in this game, let alone games in general. Every room they passed that didn't have a monster to fight was another lost opportunity to practice for this boss. As an archer, she's most likely going to be a safe range away from the monster, whatever it is, but she would be little more than a distraction while Zeta and Strasza were the main attraction.

Strasza's comment brought her to thinking aloud, "What do we do if only the boss is left? We won't know what to expect if no one is there."

Tower Dungeon 52%
2:06 A.M.


Empyrean shrugged in response to Strasza. She had already pledged to go to the end and she was tired of thinking. Her nerves were strained and her mind was tired. For about 2 hours now, she had thought of nothing but her mortality, the futility of continuing the game, her lack of experience. Honesty, she was beginning to annoy herself. She had never been this hopeless before, she wouldn't be now. Instead, she counted her blessings of having Strasza and Zeta to back her up and that she had survived thus far.

"I'll stay with you. I'm sure we can continue on, but if we need to camp we can take sleeping shifts. I'm still awake enough." Staying up into the wee hours of the morning had become kind of a habit since playing the game. Though none have been quite as taxing as these last few.

Tower Dungeon 95%
2:35 A.M.


The monotonous emptiness was slowly driving Empyrean mad. She wanted to just get this battle over with! To her amazement, a neko woman lay on the floor ahead of them. They had finally reached someone that might know what is going on.

"Is she sleeping?" questioned Strasza.

"Is she alive?" Empyrean added in a hopeful tone.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Hilde Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Zeta
Human(29)
EXP: 18/20
Gold: 770

Tower Dungeon 0%
1:41


Zeta opened his eyes after the bright light ebbed away. The dark and cold seeped into his bones through his armour. He had never felt so thankful to be in a guild that supplied members with such powerful armour than he was at that moment. Once his eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the dungeon, he noticed Strasza looking behind him for something. He turned as well and was surprised to see that Empyrean hadn't caught up to them yet. In all their adventures together, she could easily leave him in the dust. As he waited, each passing minute brought him more unease. He couldn't help but worry what could have happened to Em. She could have been taken out by a PKer for all he knew. He had just promised himself to protect her and here he was leaving her behind to find certain death. To his relief, she appeared and he let go of a breath he had been holding since the pillar of light appeared.

Hearing the exchange between the two females of the party, Zeta thought to himself, "Em, you're an idiot." He knew how stubborn she could be, but she was hoping that her fear would cause her to make the smart move and run if the going got tough.

Tower Dungeon 19%
1:50


They had been running for almost 10 straight minutes and it was taking its toll on Zeta. Thankfully, the two women in front of him stopped and he collapsed in a panting heap while they looked barely winded. Though, to his credit, he had never been fond of running and his armour probably weighed more than either of them. The down side to bulky armour was sacrificed mobility and the heavy weight.

Empyrean's statement made him smile, she was beginning to think like a strategist. He had taught her well. He would have patted her on the back and spoke of his pride, but he was quite busy just trying to catch his breath. The other two took off again and while he was in better shape, he still didn't want to run. He hated running.

Tower Dungeon 33%
1:57


So far the group hadn't encountered any sort of mob. Zeta hoped that would change so he could finally rest. He wasn't sure what that said about him if he thought fighting was a rest compared to running. Though if they had to travel much further, he wasn't sure how useful he would be in a fight either. His lack of sleep was catching up to him and his armour felt heavier with every step.

He leaned against the wall in an attempt to rest his aching legs and replied. "We assume we don't know what we are up against and take it one step at a time."

Tower Dungeon 52%
2:06


Reaching the half way point, Zeta seriously considered taking up Strasza's offer. They hadn't encountered one enemy mob or otherwise and he was tired beyond all thought. Unfortunately for him, he saw Empyrean's will to stay in the dungeon. Her stubbornness was certainly getting the better of her. He wanted to stay with her, but he also wanted to sleep in his bed back at the barracks. Normally, he'd be all for defeating a dungeon, but he was getting bored of just running. His lungs felt as though they were on fire.

"Damn it" was his only response to his other party members.

Tower Dungeon 95%
2:35


Thankfully, the girls had stopped again. Unfortunately, this was due to a body in the middle of the way. She obviously wasn't an NPC, but she was still laying there so she also wasn't dead.

"She's alive, Em. She could be dangerous though." Zeta reached for his sword, ready to begin the fight he had been waiting for.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Hilde Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Strasza
Dwarf (34)
EXP:18/30
Gold:120




[center]Hilde
Neko (36)
EXP:15/30
Gold:1850
Tower Dungeon - 95%
2:35 A.M.




Hilde had been taking a small catnap for the last twenty minutes accidentally from her taking a short break without realizing how exhausted she had become. The world just wasn't normal anymore especially when she wasn't use to the fact that her character (Herself) was still in the game. Usually the game logged you out the moment it sensed you were asleep but that was then and this is now. While in her daze as her eyes were closed she began to think of all these factors as what seemed to be hearing voices. Asking whether she was alive or asleep. This only made her wonder if the whole thing was a dream and she was really back in reality. Neighbors just came in to see if she was ok, thats all. The Neko's eyes on the outside began to move although it was obviously hidden yet her eyebrows did begin to quiver. Her fingers began to move as if they were feeling to see there surroundings and suddenly in instinct she grabbed her pole arm. Which suddenly made her gasp, jerking herself up. It was then when she found her drowsed answer as her head moved to see the 3 players near her. First the the dwarf and then moved to the elf and then the human who was reaching for his sword.

"You don't want to do that…" She said lifting herself up only to jab her pole arm into the ground to help her. Strasza crooked her head before looking to the others only to notice Zeta going for his weapon which she immediately threw her hand in the way and shook her head. The dwarf then went to the menu and accessed the examine menu and finally realized who this player was. It wasn't natural for a character model such a this, especially as a Neko but this made complete sense. Although her thoughts were only of what she read which other then that wasn't anything too special. Closing the menu Strasza began to speak.

"I'm sorry but we're not here to fight. I was simply looking to clear this dungeon and wasn't too sure if someone was up here. Were there others with you…?"

"Ha - No dear. It's been me the entire time.. you caught me in my catnap. I forgot I can't just fall asleep with the helmet on anywhere… These dungeons are too long…I'm surprised It's taken so long for creatures so low. I'm also surprised no one came sooner… I guess the world is too afraid and in shock still" Hilde replied.

"No.. Its more so people just believe the dungeon is cleared already… traveling 15% of the way and no mobs does tend to say something but ---" The dwarf began until interrupted.

"There would've been some global message seeing dungeons can only be done once in the entire world. None the less… as you see the last five percent is this long hall way and … that door. These monsters have been some thrill but I can only wonder how powerful the boss will be"

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Strasza Character Portrait: Hilde Character Portrait: Empyrean Character Portrait: Zeta
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Elyon
Empyrean
Elf(12)
EXP: 6/15
Gold: 1180

Tower Dungeon 95%
2:35 A.M.


Despite Zeta's statement, Empyrean was more than a little surprised when the Neko woman began standing and spoke. The elf couldn't help the shiver that shook her body from the powerful aura of the woman. Her blindfolded eyes certainly added to her mystery. At the woman's remark about Zeta's over-protectiveness, Em gently placed a hand on his shoulder, knowing his heart was in the right place. Zeta seemed to be the type that shot first and asked questions later. Hopefully, she'd be able to teach him one day that violence was very rarely the answer.

Em kept quiet as the two far more experienced players were talking, but her antsy feeling was returning. If anything, they were wasting time and strength talking about who cleared the tower so far. At this point, it didn't matter to her who cleared it as long as they could finish off the boss and go home. Though, they couldn't really go home. They were stuck in this damn game. Something that her mind continually decided to remind her of. She began to shift her weight from one leg to another. The dungeon was slowly stealing her sanity and she was wondering if that was actually a side effect of being in the dungeon or just the game itself. In the past 2 hours, she had become much more confident in her abilities as a player and her personality was much different. Becoming trapped definitely caused her stress, but she still felt a little detached as though it wasn't actually happening.

After one of the women made a remark about the boss, Em could hardly contain her anxiety. She really just wanted to leave the dungeon and curl up in Zeta's bed where she can pretend all of this was a dream. With surprising confidence, she finally broke her silence, "I don't know about you all, but all this waiting is making me nervous. If I've learned anything from my brothers playing games, it's that we won't know what to expect until we fight at least the first boss. We could be psyching ourselves out over nothing. Not that the boss will be easy, but if we think about it too much, it will just make it that much harder to defeat. I say we figure out who will lead us into the room and just take it from there. I'm ready."

And she was. She would take down anything in her way to get home.

View All »Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts that you can organize on your own. They're useful for telling a story that might span long periods of time or space.

There are no arcs in this roleplay.

View All » Create New » Quests

There are no quests in this roleplay.

Add Group » View All » 0 Factions to align with

Here's the current leaderboard.

There are no groups in this roleplay!

Events

Soon™.

Game Master Controls

Welcome home, Promethean. Here, you can manage your universe.

Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts from any location, allowing you to easily capture sub-plots which might be spread out across multiple locations.

Add Quest » Quests

You can create Quests with various rewards, encouraging your players to engage with specific plot lines.

Add Setting » 1 Settings for your players to play in

Settings are the backdrop for the characters in your universe, giving meaning and context to their existence. By creating a number of well-written locations, you can organize your universe into areas and regions.

Navigation

While not required, locations can be organized onto a map. More information soon!

Add Group » 0 Factions to align with

There are no groups in this roleplay!

Collectibles

By creating Collectibles, you can reward your players with unique items that accentuate their character sheets.


Once an Item has been created, it can be spawned in the IC using /spawn Item Name (case-sensitive, as usual) — this can be followed with /take Item Name to retrieve the item into the current character's inventory.

Mobs

Give your Universe life by adding a Mob, which are auto-replenishing NPCs your players can interact with. Useful for some quick hack-and-slash fun!

Mobs can be automated spawns, like rats and bats, or full-on NPCs complete with conversation menus. Use them to enhance your player experience!

Current Mobs

No mobs have been created yet.

Spawns

Locations where Mobs and Items might appear.

Events

You can schedule events for your players to create notifications and schedule times for everyone to plan around.

Permissions

Add and remove other people from your Universe.

The Forge

Use your INK to craft new artifacts in Infinit World. Once created, Items cannot be changed, but they can be bought and sold in the marketplace.

Notable Items

No items have been created yet!

The Market

Buy, sell, and even craft your own items in this universe.

Market Data

Market conditions are unknown. Use caution when trading.

Quick Buy (Items Most Recently Listed for Sale)

Open Stores

View All » Add Character » 14 Characters to follow in this universe

Character Portrait: Strasza
Character Portrait: Kyou
Character Portrait: Hilde
Character Portrait: Empyrean
Character Portrait: Zeta

Newest

Character Portrait: Zeta
Zeta

This is too easy

Character Portrait: Empyrean
Empyrean

"Will I survive?"

Character Portrait: Hilde
Hilde

"There is a lot about this world you do not know about"

Character Portrait: Kyou
Kyou

Need me to kill it, ok, but Imma do it from over there, no need to get my hands dirty.

Character Portrait: Strasza
Strasza

"Well damn..."

Trending

Character Portrait: Hilde
Hilde

"There is a lot about this world you do not know about"

Character Portrait: Empyrean
Empyrean

"Will I survive?"

Character Portrait: Kyou
Kyou

Need me to kill it, ok, but Imma do it from over there, no need to get my hands dirty.

Character Portrait: Zeta
Zeta

This is too easy

Character Portrait: Strasza
Strasza

"Well damn..."

Most Followed

Character Portrait: Kyou
Kyou

Need me to kill it, ok, but Imma do it from over there, no need to get my hands dirty.

Character Portrait: Strasza
Strasza

"Well damn..."

Character Portrait: Zeta
Zeta

This is too easy

Character Portrait: Empyrean
Empyrean

"Will I survive?"

Character Portrait: Hilde
Hilde

"There is a lot about this world you do not know about"


Fullscreen Chat » Create Topic » Infinit World: Out of Character

Discussions

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Most recent OOC posts in Infinit World

There have been no posts in the OOC topic for this roleplay!