Journey to the West

Journey to the West

0 INK

An adventure in a post-apocalyptic world to find answers and freedom. (Based of of the video game Enslaved: Odyssey to the west)

600 readers have visited Journey to the West since XxanexiaxX created it.

Copyright: The creator of this roleplay has attributed some or all of its content to the following sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/enslaved:_odyssey_to_the_west

Introduction

Image


Everyone knew it would happen one day. The U.S, Germany, China and other major countries were failing and soon everything would be in chaos. Communication was almost impossible out of the country. You could walk outside and see people killing other people. But this was only the beginning.

To try to put an end to the war advances in technology took a major leap. Machines were created to kill faster, operate longer. The creator of these mechs was called Xedous. Slowly but surely they were taking the world by storm.

50 Years Later

Xedous rules everything. Buildings have crashed and nature has begun to take back the land. Most recently Xedous has begun to to take stragglers and other humans as slaves to help regulate cities and help capture other humans. Xedous has created a new type of tech equipment call a Slave Headband. These are applied to the head of the slaves and programmed to give of waves of pain at the masters will. If the slave ever tried to run away, a sensor would be set off and the headband would release a lethal injection of poison into the slave.

Recently Mechs and other Airships have been collecting powercells and other tools and taking them back to headquarters. Xedous is planning something, something big...

Mechs


Image
Scouter- These mechs are usually seven to eight feet tall. Some are equipped wit shields and blades attached to there arms and others with only blades. Scouters are the weakest of all mechs and fall with a couple strong hits. At some points they can me in 'Sleep' mode if they aren't activated and are easy to sneak by.

Scanner- These mechs cause no harm. Depending on the setting they can scan up to fifty yards away. If alerted a signal is sent out to mechs in the the surrounding area calling them to the designated area.

Gunners- Gunners are exactly what they sound like. They have over a hundred bullets per round and are very accurate. Sadly, up close they are virtually harmless.


Image
Stunners- These mechs shoot electric bolts out of their arms which stun you for around 30 seconds. Enough time for them to attack.

Image
Rams- All strength and no brain. They have arms connected on a chain that they shoot out and try to hit their enemy with. If there arms make contact, you will be dead. Usually though if provoked it will charge, as long as you move out the way it will damage itself until it dies.

Image
Dogs- Huge, fast, and strong. Usually about as tall as a one story building these mechs are sent out to find and kill. It has a power cell in the middle of it's chest, get to that, and you can kill it.

Worms- They hide under ground and wait for vibrations to come up and attack you. These mechs don't die, best to stay away from hollow ground.

Gadgets

Image
Cloud- This handy device is used only in certain areas with an strong electro-magnetic field. it's a flying circle of sorts that is a means of fast transportation. When not in use it compacts into a glowing disc about six inches wide.

Image
Dragonfly- Fairly hard to catch, but if caught it's possibly to program it to scan surroundings areas for any sign or mechs or to scout a path to get somewhere.

_________________________________________________________________


That's the storyline. You live in this wasteland of sorts and either have been surviving on your own or with someone else. Either way, your supplies are running low and you have to move on. Nowhere is safe, and the only way to make this place safe again, is to find Xedous. So that's exactly what you are going to do, and maybe you'll learn why they started attacking people in the first place. On the way you meet others on the same path as you. It's your choice to band together or stay alone, either way, this is a perishable journey that's not easy.

__________________________________________________________________

Yay! the serious stuff is over, so here's your Sheet

Name:
Age: Please don't put like 16, because sixteen living on your own is very unlikely. 19-35 is the perfered ages.
Nickname:
Personality:
How long have you been on your own/With someone else:
Gadgets: You can use the ones I gave you or other ones you make up, I'd prefer for you to come up with your own weapons.
Skills: Climbing, tech, engenering...ect.
Reason for going to Xedous: put anything here
Background: Not really needed since it doesn't really matter but if you want to put it you may.

______________________________________________________________________


I want a small group of people so around eight. Four girls, four boys.

Female:
Female:
Female:
Female:

Male:
Male:
Male:
Male:

Slots will be reserved for only 2 days.

Toggle Rules

The GM of this roleplay hasn't created any rules! You can do whatever you like!

The Story So Far... Write a Post » as written by 5 authors

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Everything passed by in a blur. Karmic bent down to catch even more speed on the little device. Her black hair flowing in the wind. The sun was shining and the sky was blue, the crashed buildings has flowers trees and moss all over them. It was a beautiful sight. A small smile crept across her face. She could afford to take a detour...so she swerved off to the side riding over the buildings reaching new heights has she went. "Amazing."

Schreeeek!

It sent a chill up her spine and instantly she called her Cloud back to it's compact form and instantly dropped into one of the sideways buildings. "Another reminder of what this world has come too." Karmick watched from a small crack in the cement what was going on outside. It was three mechs, they were carrying something. Well, parts. She'd seen a lot of mechs collecting parts, legs, power cells, gears.

She was sure it wasn't for themselves because the parts they were carrying were way to big. Karmic squinted her eyes to see what hey had gotten this time. One gear, it had rust ad moss on it and was missing two notches and another one was carrying a cannon from another mech. "I assume he was terminated." The rest of the mechs were there for security measures since they weren't participating in the scavenging.

"Scouters." Karmic decided that they couldn't sense or see her so she might as well start finding her way out. The building was about two or three of her stacked on each other, with holes where windows used to be and rusty old poles sticking out. A few of the pipes had a steady stream of water and was surrounded in vegetation. She walked in that direction.

The sound of her shoes echoed faintly as she weaved her way up and over, down and under all the broken rocks and pillars. After awhile she found herself climbing out of a hole breathing fresh air. Refreshing. Out of the corner she spotted movement. A figure. "Looks like it's my lucky day."

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Sanick
Ghost had been tracking the 3 Mechs for quite a few hours. He had begun to notice that recently the Mechs were scavaging for more pieces of themselves, and retreating to the closest Factory. He wasnt sure what it meant, but it could not be good.

They had begun to move through one of the old cities, weaving through the alley ways. Ghost fortunately knew this old city well and decided he would move up ahead and take up a firing position.

He took off away from the mechs, jumping into the nearest building. Normally he would never have attempted that, however due to his suit, he was much quicker, stronger, and more agile. He ran through the collapsed building, making a relatively small amount of noise.

He jumped up and grabbed a hold of the next window above him and pulled himself up with ease. He then moved through a maze of pillars and rusty rebar. He ended up climbing about 15 feet before he arrived at his destination. He lays down and peeks over the side of the building. 3 Mechs slowly moving through the city.

He scooted back and drew his Rifle when the motion sensor in his HUD went off. He Spun around, and pointed his rifle at a Small person climbing out of one of the windows.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

The Statue of Liberty was still standing solid. Parts of it were crumbled, but had been the perfect lookout spot for Nicole. She'd been hiding on top of it for a few weeks, but now her food supplies had almost depleted, and she needed to find somewhere else to go.

As she was preparing to climb down, she took a quick look down at the base of the statue. "Great, company..."
2 Scouters were standing at the base, along with another bigger mech with a gatling gun attached to it's arm. "This might actually be fun." she thought as she picked up her Electron Shotgun.

She took aim at the biggest mech, and pulled the trigger. The shotgun made a loud charging sound, then fired a blastwave of electrons, forming a lightning bolt and striking the mech. It exploded almost instantly, metal shards filling the air below Nicole and penetrating the Scouters, which followed in two smaller explosions.

"I better get going now, somebody would have seen that." She grabbed all her gadgets, strapped them to her suit, and started climbing down the statue.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Draruto
Looking down from the holely Empire State building, Sovereign wondered who else was around. Placing the earpiece in his ear, he turned on his walkie talkie listened for transmitions. 'Nothing. Great.' he thought with a snort. "Time to explore and get ambushed by mechs." Going to the stairs and taking them three to four at a time, he made down just as five DOGs circled the enterance. "Damn it." Sovereign cursed to himself as he grabbed the emp boomtube. Flicking off the safety, he considered his options but he saw only one that guaranted his continued exstince. 'Just my luck, I have to fight five DOGs. Damn.' he mused in his head. As the first one charged, Sovereign fired the boomtube and slammed in far wall. He grunted as he pushed himself from the floor and wall. 'I'm going to be feeling that later.' With a running start, he leapt over the DOGs and fired the rest of the boomtube's shots. Flying through air Sovereignwished that he had scavanged a grappling hook. As he impacted with the roof of a weed encrusted bus, he passed from the pain and the air that was forcably expelled from his lungs.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Karmic squinted as she saw that the figure in the distance was actually a human. A smile spread across her face. It was taken away when she saw the person had a gun. In the distance she put her hands up as she started to walk towards the guy so he wouldn't shoot.

Boom

Karmic turned around to no only see the smoke from the explosion but to hear the scram of a mech. "What?!" Karmic didn't mind mechs getting shot, but they were really close to her, and now she could already see more following in, bigger more powerful ones. Quickly turning around and yelled out to the guy that she had spotted in the distance. Hey! Come on!"

She threw the disc at the ground as it whizzed to life. In seconds she was heading back to the the mechs. Some girl from atop a monument was already making her way away. "Way to go, start something then leave." Getting closer she could see another person having direct contact with a Scouter. Five to be exact, and a couple Stunners where running in the distance.

"Weapon slot three, activate." Her fingers brushed over the ruby around her neck and as it did it seemed to melt away into her hand materializing. When it was finished she held a six foot two inch thick black staff with razors at the end of it. Speeding up She attacked the first mech cutting into it's arm injuring it.

Karmic is an agile fighter. Pressing further into his arm she pushed herself up flipping over him twirling the staff slicing his mid section. "One down..."

Woosh

She herself was caught in the back draft of air that the little boomtube had caused. Looking over she saw him thrown into a van, with enough impact to knock him out. "Oh man, come on stay up." Getting up she ran over to him. "Hey hey! You ok, come on, we need to get away from here."

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Draruto
Coming to with grunt, Sovereign flick on the safety of his boom tube and says, "Number one, never fire an emp boom tube while flying, unless you want to be on your ass." Shaking the weeds from his hair, he looked at the girl and asked, "Trying to be a ninja chica?" Hopping down, while putting the tube in it's sheath, Sovereign checked his computer gauntlet and saw that his little toy had alerted more mechs. "Figures, it does go boom. So where to?" he says to himself, before turning his gaze back to the ninja girl.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Nicole was at the buttom of the statue when she heard an electrical charge, followed by an explosion and a metallic crashing sound. "All right, the metallic crashing sounds usually come before the explosion, then WHAT was that?"

She headed towards the point where the sound came from, only to see some other girl at a distance, fighting a Scouter. After she finished off the mech, she looked in her direction for a moment, then turned around and moved quickly out of her view. "Great, another fighter! But she didn't use any electrical weapon. Someone else did that."

She moved quietly, following that other girl, and soon, she saw the source of the crashing sound. A man had crashed straight into a van. "He must have been thrown at a great speed, considering how he have just destroyed the van completely." She walked towards the girl and the man, revealing herself from the shadows of the building.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Sanick
Ghost moved back to his targets as the female disappeared. The scouts were running towards the factory with the parts. You won't get the parts back there He took aim on the Mech holding all of the parts.

Deep breath.... Boom The Mech was obliterated as the .50 cal blew a hole the size of a coffee can through the Mech's core.

He quickly packed up, and took off after the female that tried to ambush him. He jumped onto the top of the angeled building and slide down just in time to watch the girl slice open a Mech. Within 80 Meters he had 7 blibs. Upon looking around he saw the Ninja chick, the gun who hit the van, and another women running towards them. He also saw 4 more scouters approaching them.

At 80 Meters he didnt have the security to drop down into prone and use his rifle, so he put his rifle onto his back, and drew his 12 inch Vibro blade. He slowed down his running as he neared the Fallen man.

It was gonna be Messy

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Draruto
Taking out and extending his bo staff, Sovereign heard more mechs coming and asked in gentleman like tone, "Well ladies, looks like we have company, shall we show them the door?" Spinning the staff in front of him as he counted the seconds till the mechs showed, he glanced at the other girl and wondered when he has seen her before. As he trolled his memory of places he's been to, Sovereign saw the first of mechs appear. Catching it on the tip of his staff, he jumped over it; causing the to slam on to the ground with it's head.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

"..Cute."

The two remaining Scouters looked to one another and lunged at their prey, but before their blades could greet soft flesh, something unexpected happened.
Two massive bolts of lightning materialized out of nowhere and struck down with a monstrous crack of thunder, and a blinding white light just in front of the small group.
When the light faded, the other two Scouters laid slain, both cut clear in half, and each with an artistically crafted blade planted deep in the earth.
Swallow was floating a good ten-feet above the group, his blue energy wings shimmering in the suns rays as they flapped, quite streams of crimson droplets falling from the tips of each.

"You know," His voice floated through the air the same way a dancer would along a stage, it was deep, and honey toned, yet coated with a cold callus, merciless violence swam just beneath the glistening surface of it as well. "You lot do a very good job at putting yourselves in Death's most sure hands, I'd go so far as to say out of all those currently surviving, you all are the stupidest by a large margin."

With no effort the wind welled below his feat, and his wings retracted, causing him to fall straight to the ground.
From sheer practice, he landed without so much as a flinch, already facing the would-be group of Rouges.

"Allow me, my fellow men, as a paragon of what was once known as humanity, and the only one with a functioning frontal lobe, play the role of a gallant hero for our dear women.."
He bowed, and while doing so his grey cape fell from his shoulders, the fasteners seemingly having undone themselves, and revealed five more Scouters.
"While you escape."
With only a wink as a warning, his body shot into motion of an enhanced speed, he whirled about on his heels, grabbed both blades, stood up, and slammed their hilts together resulting in a mechanical click that fused them together in one solid, fluid motion, and without so much as a twitch of the muscle, launched himself at their new foes.

The shimmering right blade of Embargo arched through the air in a direct path for the first Scouter as he twisted his body in a 180-degree fashion.
The harmonious crash of metal sheering through metal sounded it's success as the blade cut clean through the beasts mechanical neck.
Pleased with this, he turned again, his left arm lashing straight out, and the hooked end of Embargo's left blade dug into the iron chest of a Scouter that had tried to box him in.
Throwing his weight into it he dug the blade deeper in and forced the mechanical Majesty to the ground, Embargo's voracious teeth pinning it to the Earth's supple skin.
A soft click, and the shaft fusing the two blades broke in half, a well timed thrust with the freed single sword rid a leaping Mech of it's head, defunct iron body crashing down at Swallow's feet.

Now there was a problem, the three remaining Scouters formed a vertical line, their machinery clicking, and whirling with implied malice, molten eyes boring into his.
Twirling the blade in his hand, he came up with a plan to end them.
His wings once more shot from his back, and with a grand quickness he jumped backwards, summer-salting in the air, throwing the blade at the middle Scouter and pinning it to a tree while grabbing the hilt of the half stuck in the Earth, which broke free under his weight and velocity before his wings ensured his feet safely touched on the ground.

"..And then there were only two more toys.."
He quickly spun in a Three-sixty, at the peak of which he released the blade from his grip, sending it screaming towards the closest Mech running it clean through, and pinning it to a thick tree adjacent to the other pinned metal monster.
An eerie smile became of his lips as he ran towards the last of the Mechs, jumping as it lunged forward with its bladed arm.
He landed, a foot on each of it's shoulders, forcing it into a semi-submissive stance, and a hand on each hilt of Embargo.

"And now, my dears, a finale...Here we go!"
Static burst into the air as both blades faintly glowed with an eerie blue, and slowly that glow grew stronger, traveled up the strangers arm, and complied more of a static charge, until without warning..
"This is the end!"
The glow exploded into full-on lightning, the trees which had been protesting now groaned as their trunks exploded with simultaneous, violent cracks.
Each blade, now looking like a pillar of jagged lightning twirled through his fingers, casting shadows, and blinding rays in all directions.
"Begone!"
Moving as fast as he quickly depleting body allowed, he brought both hilts together, reforming the blade, and creating what looked like a giant spear of thunder which he thrust down with all his might as he leaped off the shoulders of the soon-to-be ex-menace.
At first the Scouter simply separated into to halves, but as Swallow landed near the group, a blinding explosion shook the entire area.
Once the dust subsided, there was nothing of the Mech, a circular blast radius of charred ground, and a glowing, white-hot Embargo at it's epicenter.

"That...Drew us some attention, shall we go?"
It didn't show, but that had put a terrible strain on his body.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

She had better get something out of this. Karmic was minding her own business and just had to get caught up in something. Well, at least it would buy her some time. Not like she was in a rush. She got up after helping the new kid. Full height he was much taller then herself.

That's not who surprised her though, no no. The same girl who had started this whole fight came out of the shadows. She looked at her for a second, analyzing her. From the looks of it it seemed as if she knew what she was doing. Karmic stood up and faced her. "Well, since you started this, you wanna lend a helping hand?" It was less of a question and more of a demand.

Bracing herself for the first wave of mechs she charged her staff, the razors becoming hotter, glowing a low shade of red. To her dismay...or perhaps she was happy about it. She was still pondering the thought when he arrived.

"You know...You lot do a very good job at putting yourselves in Death's most sure hands, I'd go so far as to say out of all those currently surviving, you all are the stupidest by a large margin."

Karmic raised her left eyebrow in questioning. By the tone in his voice she could tell he wasn't exactly finished with his thoughts.

"Allow me, my fellow men, as a paragon of what was once known as humanity, and the only one with a functioning frontal lobe, play the role of a gallant hero for our dear women.."

His wing had her attention now. It was beautiful. Yes, design and all. In fact, he took care of everything while all she had to do was dodge a few minor attacks. While talking? Now there was talent. Sadly, once again it ended in a huge explosion. Karmic sighed and shook her head. "You people don't know the meaning of quiet...do you...Weapon slot three, return." Her staff disassembled itself and once again took the form of a ruby around her neck.

"We shall leave, anyway have means of transportation faster then running, if not, see ya." Karmic pulled out her Cloud and once again stood on the floating disc.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Sanick
Ghost watched as the man pretending to be a "gallant Hero" Not only proved to be a callous show off, but he made an incredible amount of noise during his execution of the Mechs. Did it get the job done? Indeed it did, but it was overly flashy, and far too noisy.

"You people don't know the meaning of quiet...do you...Weapon slot three, return."

Well here was someone who understood the importance of silence. Noise onbly brought around more Mechs. More Mechs= higher chance of death.

"We shall leave, anyway have means of transportation faster then running, if not, see ya"

Ghost Smirked. Running for him was easy, silent, and he ran over twice the speed of Mechs. With no addition strain on his body. It was the Wonders of Mechanical Engineering. The armor he wore, Which he called B.A.S.A, Augmented his strength and speed at no cost to him.

Everyone was getting ready to move when the ground around them began to shake...

His motion pinged to his left, so he in response turned to look.

It was DOG... It was moving right at them.

"SCATTER!" He yelled to the group, as he sprinted to the nearest building.


Shit just got crazy

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Draruto
"Just my luck, more DOGs." Sovereign snorts as bolts after armor guy. Using the fallen objects to launch himself farther, he cursed his last travel companion for taking his cloud. 'Bitch.' he thought heatedly, leaping over an encrusted car. "Why did I ever come to New York. I should've stayed in the south." he lamented to himself.

BOOOOOOOM

Glancing back to see the explosion, Sovereign picked up his pace and cursed more.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

"Oh this is my fault now?" Nicole thought as they all scattered to avoid the DOG. She pulled her shotgun, aimed at the DOG and pulled the trigger. The shotgun just made a beeping sound. "Great, it's not charged yet..." The beep made the DOG turn around instantly, and it now dashed after her. "So, sounds really do attract them."

She approached a wall, and had an idea. "All right then, eat this!" she yelled as she threw her shotgun and pulled the EMP Launcher strapped to her back. Right before she hit the wall, she turned and launched herself sideways, following the wall as the DOG crashed into it.

It turned around, and was just about to dash for her again, and then she fired. The EMP bomb hit the DOG and attached itself to the metal. It sent an electrical wave through the DOG, stunning it, and then the bomb exploded, releasing a huge wave of electromagnetic energy, completely vaporizing the DOG and sending Nicole flying a few yards backwards. "Heh, those EMP bombs surely pack a punch.."

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Sanick
Ghost brings himself back to the crowd. That was the smallest DOG he has ever seen. It makes no difference however, one less mech to worry about, however that was just more noise thrown out through the abandoned city of new york.

It was time to move. Ghost began to usher everyone towards the direction the DOG came from.

The city was crawling with Mechs and they have caused enough noise to draw mechs from up to 2 miles idf not more.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

"You gotta be kidding me..." Karmic was getting more annoyed by the minute. DOGs were not to be taken lightly. "Humph!" She took off around a bulding gliding up broken bulding over broken rocks and sideway buildings. She finally stoped wwhen she could see over everyone. Karmic figured she was about three or four stories high.

"Weapon slot 1 open." She held out both her hands and slowly the two guns took form, fully charged and ready to go. She followed the DOG with her gun until she had a pretty good shot at it's eye.

[/i]Plink[/i]

The shot made a direct hit, but it was still far from over. Luckily the rest of them decided to pull together and finish off the DOG with out much work. When the DOG finally dimmed Karmic immidiately brought out her scanner. ocking on the the DOG she pressed enter and watched as the Data pilled onto the hollagram.

"Interesting...No wonder." From the analysis the DOG was only at half power and didn't even have a power cell. Finishing her scanning she aved the data and closed the program. "Hey!...guys! Come on." Karmic waved as an attempt to get them to follow her away from the battle site. This place was far to dangerous.

View All »Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts that you can organize on your own. They're useful for telling a story that might span long periods of time or space.

There are no arcs in this roleplay.

View All » Create New » Quests

There are no quests in this roleplay.

Events

Soon™.

Game Master Controls

Welcome home, Promethean. Here, you can manage your universe.

Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts from any location, allowing you to easily capture sub-plots which might be spread out across multiple locations.

Quests

You can create Quests with various rewards, encouraging your players to engage with specific plot lines.

Add Setting » 1 Settings for your players to play in

Settings are the backdrop for the characters in your universe, giving meaning and context to their existence. By creating a number of well-written locations, you can organize your universe into areas and regions.

Navigation

While not required, locations can be organized onto a map. More information soon!

Add Group » 0 Factions to align with

There are no groups in this roleplay!

Collectibles

By creating Collectibles, you can reward your players with unique items that accentuate their character sheets.

Mobs

Give your Universe life by adding a Mob, which are auto-replenishing NPCs your players can interact with. Useful for some quick hack-and-slash fun!

Spawns

Locations where Mobs and Items might appear.

Events

You can schedule events for your players to create notifications and schedule times for everyone to plan around.

Permissions

Add and remove other people from your Universe.

The Forge

Use your INK to craft new artifacts in Journey to the West. Once created, Items cannot be changed, but they can be bought and sold in the marketplace.

Notable Items

No items have been created yet!

The Market

Buy, sell, and even craft your own items in this universe.

Market Data

Market conditions are unknown. Use caution when trading.

Quick Buy (Items Most Recently Listed for Sale)

Open Stores

View All » Add Character » 5 Characters to follow in this universe

Character Portrait: Nicole Ether Longweave
Character Portrait: Sovereign Knight
Character Portrait: Karmic Raen

Newest

Character Portrait: Karmic Raen
Karmic Raen

I'll get to the bottom of this

Character Portrait: Sovereign Knight
Sovereign Knight

"Who are you?" "Just a passing through shadow."

Character Portrait: Nicole Ether Longweave
Nicole Ether Longweave

Gadgets, I've got plenty..

Trending

Character Portrait: Karmic Raen
Karmic Raen

I'll get to the bottom of this

Character Portrait: Sovereign Knight
Sovereign Knight

"Who are you?" "Just a passing through shadow."

Character Portrait: Nicole Ether Longweave
Nicole Ether Longweave

Gadgets, I've got plenty..

Most Followed

Character Portrait: Nicole Ether Longweave
Nicole Ether Longweave

Gadgets, I've got plenty..

Character Portrait: Karmic Raen
Karmic Raen

I'll get to the bottom of this

Character Portrait: Sovereign Knight
Sovereign Knight

"Who are you?" "Just a passing through shadow."


Fullscreen Chat » Create Topic » Journey to the West: Out of Character

Discussions

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Most recent OOC posts in Journey to the West

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

Sorry for not posting in a while. I'm still here though, just had other thing I had to tend to. I'll post as soon as possible.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

Sorry for the late reply, midterms are right around the corner.

@Hazezon I love that movie xD I like Yazoo and Loz

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

i've seen that movie, used to own

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

That post of mine wrote itself.

And I know it's completely over-the-top, and flashy.
But I just got done watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

I couldn't help it. xD

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

Oh, one more thing. You should update the information page with the current characters, letting people exactly how many spots are taken.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

All is well I updated some pictures, so now you even have an idea of what the world looks like now =] couldn't fins all the mechs but I found some also I'll be adding a few more just for viewable pleasure.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

You're not a terrible GM :) And yes, some images would be nice.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

Ah! sorry . I'm a terrible GM =[ anyways she's right. That is a scout mech. and the big blue ones are stunners, you think I should put up an image for each mech to clear things up?

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

Even so, I'm more into computers than my brother, and he often had me fix his PC's, both laptops or dekstops.
My own parents want me to configure their internet connection because they have no idea how it works.

But back to the roleplay, I'm looking forward to your post :)

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

No internet or Rockets, huh?

Well, that's ok, I didn't think you were Al Gore.

(Oh snap. Political pot-shots. Eat it, Gore.)

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

A history of being helpful you say? :D Makes me happy to know that I'm helpful, I try my best to be. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask me. Well, almost anything, I didn't design rockets or invent the internet, but I do have quite some knowledge on many topics, also non-computer related things.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

Nah nah, I didn't think you really where, it just came across that way because I've been up wayyy to long. XD

You have a history of being helpful, so don't worry.
It was helpful, anyway. :3

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

I'm sorry for being an ass, I only wanted to help you :(
If you need other pictures, I can try to dig some out.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

Yeah, I did google that.
Yeah, I did see those.
Yeah, it's 3:12am.
So maybe I'm not as observant as I need to be?

Which also ques this in.
Though the internet is devoid of tone, you sounded like a total ass instead of someone being helpful. XD
Probably just me being tired.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

if you search "enslaved: odyssey to the west scout" on Google Images, the first picture will be of a blue Stun Mech, the following will be in-game screenshots and eventually the picture I linked to here, named a Scout Mech.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

From what I've seen, that's pretty much a combat in your picture.

I dunno.

She'll clear it up when she sees this, I guess.

The downsides of not having played the game, I guess?

Edit: Perhaps I'm confusing them with a stunner's design.
I'll wing it, and use that as a reference.
What's the worst that could happen, needing to edit it when I Wake up later today?

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

That's a scout mech with blades attached to its arms, as XxanexiaxX described it on the info page.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

Isn't that a combat mech? Lawl.

Re: [OOC] Journey to the West

To hell with it, I'm throwing Swallow in. *~*


Edit: Or maybe fuckin' not, I can't find a decent picture of a Scout mech to know what I'd be working with.