Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Labyrinth Of Memories

Labyrinth Of Memories

0 INK

Once you enter you must keep moving forward. There is no turning back.

1,733 readers have visited Labyrinth Of Memories since KairiGotoKuji created it.

Introduction

Labyrinth Of Memories
Image

It all begins once you step inside. . .


Once your in the gates close and lock...the only way out is forward. Now, on this journey you'll be faced with memory's you never wanted to be faced with again.
The keeper of the Labyrinth, holds the key to the gate. Keep an eye out his Daughter roams around the Labyrinth she like's to mess with the followers. She's
looking for a Guy in her life, but can't seem to find one. She's 15 and need's someone she's very lonely in life. Anyway, once you reach the Keeper you must
somehow convince him to give you the key, or go through the dark wall and face your greatest fear of all your fears. Once you make it out your probably going to be tied, and want to go home, but the journey's not over yet, the fears follow you until you've gotten over that far completely. Once you've done that your free to live your live with no, fear. But you wont only be faces with fears you'll e faced wit so much more pain, and just memories you wish you'd forgotten. The choice you've made will determine which memories, you'll be reliving, so hopefully you made good choices and not bad ones.

[h][/hr]
Charaters:

Kairi:
(Daughter-Taken)
Image


Kakashi:
(Kaira's Lover-Taken)
Image


Jukii:
(Keeper-Taken)
Image
Anyone else- Open



Character sheet
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Interests-
History(optional)-
Fears-
Bi, straight, gay, les?-
Crush/Taken?-
Dating(if taken)-
Extra?-


Rules
Enjoy
Give m feed back on my fist roleplay
You may swear
please interact with other roleplayers
Thank you for joining, if you have questions please ask.

Toggle Rules

The GM of this roleplay hasn't created any rules! You can do whatever you like!

The Story So Far... Write a Post » as written by 2 authors

Setting

2 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kairi Character Portrait: Jukii
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Kairi walked through the gate from her fathers main chamber in the labyrinth. As she walked through the maze, she had a feeling today was going to be a very good day. She usually never got this feeling but today was diffrent not like any other days. This made her happy. As she made her way to the starting gate she sensed as though some may already be in the labyrinth butshe just brushed it off. She often felt as though that were true but it never was. Once she got to the gate she saw the gates were open, this was unusally they should have been closed. She thinks...hmmm, who could have been here? Maybe father...I'd better close it As she was closing the gate she felt an unusally breeze. It was oddly warm. Which couldnt be good. Her father had always said if you ever feel a warm unusally breeze run.... So as soon as the gate was closed she ran as fast as she could possibly go back to her father. Once she had got to the doors that lead inside, they were locked which only meant one thing.....People had already started to make their trip to enter the labyrinth....Great...now i have to wait...oh well at least i'll be able to mess with the followers With that she got up and started to walk slowly through the Labyrinth, it may take a while for followers to get here.

Setting

1 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

"WE FOUND A BOMB!" A soldier shouted, his voice reaching a sniper's ears.

"Shit..." Ian cursed, quickly getting his sniper rifle from his back into his hands, already the weapon was prepared. He was sent with a team in order to sabotage an expedition made by an enemy so that they won't gain a foothold in this mindless race for an old, ancient weapon. Yeah. Right out of a storybook. Ian sighed as he moved his rifle around, looking for people to shoot. Of course, just as he sees a head, a large explosion nearby was heard. The sniper grunted as he slammed into the wall. My luck.... He thought. I picked the area closest to a freaking bomb...

Ian Emanuel Erian got up and started moving, mainly because of the fact that his position might be flooded with enemies pretty soon after the bomb blew up. Ian sighed, making sure to drop a smoke bomb before running away again. After a few minutes, he came to a stop at a door. "Huh... That's new..." Ian muttered. Indeed, his party had gotten into these ruins early, so they had enough time to explore a bit before setting up their traps before the enemy had a chance to enter the ruins again. In all honesty, these ruins seemed like a labrynth (no, it's not a part of THIS labyrinth), so it was easy to hide and set up a sort of camp.

While these ruins were so large, Ian explored quite a bit in order to to see any good tactical points, and man did he have QUITE a memory. This included identifying a sudden appearance of a door where it hasn't been before. On reaction, Ian had to open the door, maybe thinking that it'll lead to a sort of recently-made-enemy controlled area. Either way, it's at least out of the area... Ian thought as he went through the doors.

The room behind the door was practically the same in appearance with the rest of the ruins. Ian sighed. "Great... more of this..." Behind him, Ian heard the door slowly closed shut. "Labyrinth... bullshit..." Ian facepalmed, sighing again. "I should've expected this." He muttered before walking. He didn't know that he had arrived at a different realm entirely, but he knew that he was stuck in a mazy... still.

Setting

2 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian Character Portrait: Kairi
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

As Kairi heard the gate to the labyrinth close. She smiled, knowing someone must have entered. Kairi began to speedup, she is very curious of whom came inside. As she made her way through the somewhat tricky maze. She began to feel that unpleasant warm air. She got a little frightened and began to run a little ways to get from that unpleasant air. She stopped and leaned against the wall "phew! That was close.. I hate that! Jeez" After that quick breather, Kairi began to walk well more like jog but still.


Now, as she got closer to the gate, she heard foot steps coming nearer. She smiled when she saw a shadow from around the corner. She was interested in seeing what the person looked like. Hopefully, he's not someone who's out to hurt people, *Kairi giggles* Which echoed pretty loudly. She quickly covered her mouth, hoping the other person in here din' hear probably did. She freezes where she is not moving muscle, just wide-eyed looking at the shadow.

Setting

2 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian Character Portrait: Kairi
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

There was an eerie silence after the door closed behind the soldier. Whether or not this was actually a part of the enemy's areas of control, Ian didn't know. However, it didn't help with the fact that this place was just plain creepy. He sighed, bringing out a handgun in case of the need to defend himself. The gun was pointed downwards, though it should mostly aim for the legs of a person if they were to, oh, say pop out and try to pop him.

Then, it sounded like a giggle echoed throughout the maze. A girl...? Ian thought. God. If I have to... He shivered at the thought of his orders to capture if not kill. He knew what might happen to prisoners of war... Silently, Ian tread the hallway in absolute silence, his breathing not even audible. The sniper knew what his enemies' felt when he was present- it was if a ghost was haunting them. In essence, Ian was that ghost. Ian knew, however, that his presence can now be made known by his shadow because of the torches. They really didn't help. Of course, chances are, that girl might know that he is there. Though Ian dared not to shout out a greeting.

Setting

2 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian Character Portrait: Kairi
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Kairi saw the shadow moving, closer. She just stared at the shadow. Hoping and praying that they wouldn't have any weapons. Weapons frighten her badly, when she see's one it makes her think of what happened to mother....She moved a bit closer. She spoke "H-hello.....Who's there?" After saying hat she stopped in mid-movement. She either is seeing things or she see's a tip of a gun. Kairi gasps. She puts one hand over her mouth in shock. She couldn't believe that someone came in here with a gun. On her behave she didn't know people were having a war just a bit away. She wanted to run but she just couldn't. She thought of her father, about what he'd do.

As she thought the shadow began to turn. As if It were coming her way. She never thought meeting a stranger would this scary. Usually, they don't frighten her that much. She wonders hat her father would do if he knew someone came in with weapons ready to kill. Kairi didn't dare speak another word till she knew he was friendly. She could tell it was a guy because his foot steps were heavy, you could hear him walk. With Kairi she walks softly so the followers don't know she's coming. At this time it was completely silent. No one moved.

Setting

2 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian Character Portrait: Kairi
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

(Ian is walking in absolute silence- his movements are silent as well. He's not making a sound with his feet at every step.)

"H-hello.....Who's there?" The girl's voice sounded again. Ian sighed. It's just her, hopefully. There's no one in here except for the sniper and the girl- at least in Ian's perspective. Then again, there might be more and they might be lying in wait. Ian pressed his body against the old wall made of rock. It wasn't exactly a fluffy pillow, but there was worse to wait in.

"That depends. Who are you?" Ian called out in response, still not going around the corner. His hands tightened around the gun in caution.

Setting

3 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian Character Portrait: Kairi Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Asher Evans Immortalis ran through the gate. The ruins behind him was about to collapse due to the large fight that was happening a while back. What was the fight? Between two immortals in a clash of heaven and earth.... What? It's true- as cliche as it sounded.

Throughout the fight, Asher and the Devil's Immortalis had brought down pillars and walls. They had gotten through so many that Asher had to start running in order to prevent himself from getting buried under rubble. It was during this that he saw a gate and, in his curiosity, opened and entered because of that fact that it looked brand new. He found himself not in a crumbling temple, but now in a maze with the same theme. He traveled light on his feet, not making a sound with each step- nor making a shadow- in order to be able to fully sneak around. After all, you didn't know what's in here. Hell, there could be a Minotaur for all he knew.

Setting

3 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian Character Portrait: Kairi Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

"That Depends, who are you?"
As she heard him say that she, took a deep breath and said "My names Kairi, i live here my father owns this labyrinth." after she said that she heard the gate open and closed again. Which means someone else must have entered, hopefully they dont have a gun, or anything to harm anyone with. Just a little after hearing the door close that strange warm air started to come, her eyes opened wide. "No not know, please. I'm sorry i must go we'll catch up later okay?" As soon as she finished her sentence she quickly ran as fast as her little legs could go she got tothe big round open space, the warm air was gone, for now anyway.

She sat with her legs crossed in the center of the circle. She knows they have to come through here to get out so she shall wait. It may be a little wait though but thats just a bouns meaning she can think a little befor speaking with him or both of them. Hopefully they both come at once but it doesnt really matter to her.

Setting

3 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian Character Portrait: Kairi Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

So her name's Kairi.... and I am in a labyrinth. Great. Ian sighed. " I'm sorry i must go we'll catch up later okay?" The girl said, and then her footsteps became quieter and quieter as she ran away. Damn.... Ian thought. I was just about to ask her where we are...

The sniper sighed as he walked out from his corner. True, the girl had run away to some other place, though Ian couldn't tell where. After all, this is just one big maze and he is just one man. I had to go through that gate... Ian thought as he got moving again. His gun was still in his hand, as Ian was just too cautious to let it go into his holster yet.

Asher sighed, walking around the large maze. The Immortalis wondered if he was actually walking in circles- though, he kept track of his turns and it didn't add up to that. However, it's safe to say he was lost the moment he stepped into this maze. Damnit... When will this thing end? Asher thought. Suddenly, he heard foosteps and a person sitting down onto the floor. Immediately, Asher ran towards the source of the noise, not even making a sound as he did so.

Setting

3 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kairi Character Portrait: Jukii Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

As Kairi was sitting, there she couldnt help but feel she might enconter that warm air again, she pushed that feeling aside knowing that couldnt happen again anytime soon. She really hope the followers stay long and not find their way out quickly, she she just loves to mess with them. Its mainly her hobbie when people come in. She closed her eyes thinking about, or even if she'll ever find that one guy. To be with her forever. "One day that will come." She said to herself, she kept her eyes closed just so she could day dream about her fantasy. She sat their most of her days, when ever there isnt anyone here yet, even though there was people here she was waiting for them and this kills time.

He knows people have entered the labyrinth because of the light that so often came through the far side of one end of the labyrinth. She smirked at the thought knowing they made a mistake coming through here. He swore to his wife if anyone tried to hurt, Kairi or himself. He'd stop them in a blink of an eye if he knew or was about to witness the act of violence. Other than that, nothing really happened in that matter before and he hopes never will. He'd be very pissed at whom ever did try to harm any of them.

Setting

2 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kairi Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Asher kept walking, his guard completely up and making sure that there were no hidden dangers. His sharp eyes scanned every hallway in every turn, not affected by any amounts of darkness because it is just another element he controls.

It was after countless agonizing moments of silence does the semi-immortal hear a sound. A cheer? Footsteps of an army? A crackling fire? Or maybe is it his imagination. Ugh... I really... really don't need this happening to me... Asher thought as he rounded yet another corner, silence filling his ears yet again. He definitely was not amused, nor was he scared. If this was a doing of some kind of audio illusionist... No. That wouldn't work. Asher has yet to see one who can manipulate sound at will.

The Immortalis now rounded another corner, entering a hallway leading into a room of sorts. In the middle of the room, a lone girl sat, her eyes closed in... whatever she was doing. Meditation? Maybe. Out of curiosity, Asher silently stepped towards the room, soon becoming a presence in the room that could only be awknowledged as a ghost in sound.

Setting

2 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kairi Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Kairi opened her eye's only to see someone entering..She quickly stood up. She watched as he moved, silently through and or to the room, which she was standing. She smiled knowing he probably feels the presence of an old memory. She to felt a presence but she always did know and than. Since she does live here she's quite use to the feeling.

She wonders what his memory was about exactly maybe a good one? Bad? Despair? Horror? She couldn't quite find it in his face, usually she can but its hard with this man. She than felt as if someone else was watching her. But she didn't see anyone and she knew it wasn't any ghost spirit or anything it was just a strange feeling as if maybe someone who's roaming in the labyrinth as well as this one which stands or walking in front of her, She was puzzled really. Didn't know what to think of it. Maybe it was a new memory which she never had before from a time when she was a mere child. Probably not though.

Setting

3 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian Character Portrait: Kairi Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Ian went through the labyrinth, not even seeing the girl anymore nor any other signs of people or any creature for that matter. "God... this is way too quiet..." Ian sighed, closing his eyes. "It's almost as if... as if I went on my first... mission..." Ian mumbled, opening his eyes to see himself at a dead-end. Or is it? In the wall of this "Dead-end", a metal door was there, closed. In the floor near the said door, the floor seemed to be frozen. Ian glared at the door, as if waiting for something to happen. Then, he walked to the door and opened it, his handgun out and ready to shoot someone. The door, however, lead to an open area... something completely different from the maze.

"No... it can't be..." Ian muttered, his eyes sprung wide open. "The base... of my very first special ops mission..." He had little time to stare at everything before diving into cover, narrowly avoiding a shine of a flashlight of a couple guards.

Asher stared at the woman in front of him, his face showing no emotion. In the back of his mind, he had heard the shouts of many, many people. Those that could fill in the ranks of an army. Asher gulped, his mind going haywire at this comparison. Not only did he just can't stop thinking about his own past, but now the Immortalis is reacting more and more to it in the mental sense. Trying to get his mind out of it, he greeted the girl. Hopefully she can speak a language I know... Asher thought. "Hello...?" Asher called to the girl.

Setting

3 Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian Character Portrait: Kairi Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Kairi heard someone say hello, she turned her head. Seeing a man crouching behind something. She said "Hello..I'm kairi. She said turning his way. she sat in his direction now. she stared at him admiring his features and making them out. She saw the gun, and Gasps at the sight of it.. She was just shocked why do people bring guns in here all the encounter are memories, nothing more bad then that.

She peered over him nothing was there. She knew they were the only two people where they were at the moment, she just was wondering, what was he hiding from and then it came to her Kairi smiled at it. He's encountering a memorie of course. Looking at his appearance it was similar to the man she'd seen earlier; but not exactly the same. She looked around a bit more only seeing the glow of a torch behind him. she kept thinking what her fathering going to say when he see's people are bringing guns inside. She could tell he was merely confused as to where he was. She giggled at the thought of him wandering in circles trying to get out, She thinks this because if you go certain ways you'll go in a circle many paths are like this. But she knows which are right and which are wrong. Kairi would only go the long way if she was scared and or running for safety He mind would be going through so many thoughts. Heart pounding. She would be a mess not finding the right way. If she encountered what she was running from she'd probably scream in terror.

She thought for a moment looking down, what if she was running from the warm air and it actually chased her and always found a way to her...She shivered in the thought of it. Looking back up to the man she asked. "What are you hiding from? She looked at him as if she never saw someone like him ever, but she did today only once. though, That wasn't too long ago either. Even though she didn't know where the other man was she could tell for a fact they were the only to in this area. The man she'd seen before may still be making hi was to this area which he must cross if he wishes to get out of here. She smiled watching him. She knew the memory wouldn't last for a long time or anything maybe about 3 minutes or so.

She loved seeing strangers encounter their memory's sometimes it gives them a hint of what the memory is but with this man. She couldn't really tell at the moment. She looked at him curious at what his story was she wishes she could read people like her father can. It would be a great gift to possess. She giggled at the thought of knowing everything about him and only just meeting him. She watched him as he went through the memory, just wondering what it's about.

View All »Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts that you can organize on your own. They're useful for telling a story that might span long periods of time or space.

There are no arcs in this roleplay.

View All » Create New » Quests

There are no quests in this roleplay.

Add Group » View All » 0 Factions to align with

Here's the current leaderboard.

There are no groups in this roleplay!

Events

Soon™.

Game Master Controls

Welcome home, Promethean. Here, you can manage your universe.

Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts from any location, allowing you to easily capture sub-plots which might be spread out across multiple locations.

Add Quest » Quests

You can create Quests with various rewards, encouraging your players to engage with specific plot lines.

Add Setting » 1 Settings for your players to play in

Settings are the backdrop for the characters in your universe, giving meaning and context to their existence. By creating a number of well-written locations, you can organize your universe into areas and regions.

Navigation

While not required, locations can be organized onto a map. More information soon!

Add Group » 0 Factions to align with

There are no groups in this roleplay!

Collectibles

By creating Collectibles, you can reward your players with unique items that accentuate their character sheets.


Once an Item has been created, it can be spawned in the IC using /spawn Item Name (case-sensitive, as usual) — this can be followed with /take Item Name to retrieve the item into the current character's inventory.

Mobs

Give your Universe life by adding a Mob, which are auto-replenishing NPCs your players can interact with. Useful for some quick hack-and-slash fun!

Mobs can be automated spawns, like rats and bats, or full-on NPCs complete with conversation menus. Use them to enhance your player experience!

Current Mobs

No mobs have been created yet.

Spawns

Locations where Mobs and Items might appear.

Events

You can schedule events for your players to create notifications and schedule times for everyone to plan around.

Permissions

Add and remove other people from your Universe.

The Forge

Use your INK to craft new artifacts in Labyrinth Of Memories. Once created, Items cannot be changed, but they can be bought and sold in the marketplace.

Notable Items

No items have been created yet!

The Market

Buy, sell, and even craft your own items in this universe.

Market Data

Market conditions are unknown. Use caution when trading.

Quick Buy (Items Most Recently Listed for Sale)

Open Stores

View All » Add Character » 6 Characters to follow in this universe

Character Portrait: Kairi
Character Portrait: Jukii
Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian
Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Character Portrait: Kakashi

Newest

Character Portrait: Kakashi
Kakashi

"Ah, it seems you have a couple of new visitors..."

Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Asher Lucian Evans

"You... can't experience all the pain I feel... in just one lifetime..."

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian
Ian Emanuel Erian

"They told me... to kill... I never wanted to pull that trigger while a man's heart is in my scope...."

Character Portrait: Jukii
Jukii

"So you wish for my key....?"

Character Portrait: Kairi
Kairi

"Hi I'm kairi welcome to the Ladyrinth"

Trending

Character Portrait: Jukii
Jukii

"So you wish for my key....?"

Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Asher Lucian Evans

"You... can't experience all the pain I feel... in just one lifetime..."

Character Portrait: Kakashi
Kakashi

"Ah, it seems you have a couple of new visitors..."

Character Portrait: Kairi
Kairi

"Hi I'm kairi welcome to the Ladyrinth"

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian
Ian Emanuel Erian

"They told me... to kill... I never wanted to pull that trigger while a man's heart is in my scope...."

Most Followed

Character Portrait: Jukii
Jukii

"So you wish for my key....?"

Character Portrait: Kakashi
Kakashi

"Ah, it seems you have a couple of new visitors..."

Character Portrait: Asher Lucian Evans
Asher Lucian Evans

"You... can't experience all the pain I feel... in just one lifetime..."

Character Portrait: Kairi
Kairi

"Hi I'm kairi welcome to the Ladyrinth"

Character Portrait: Ian Emanuel Erian
Ian Emanuel Erian

"They told me... to kill... I never wanted to pull that trigger while a man's heart is in my scope...."


Fullscreen Chat » Create Topic » Labyrinth Of Memories: Out of Character

Discussions

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Most recent OOC posts in Labyrinth Of Memories

Re: Ladyrinth Of Memories

Thanks for a interest in my roleplay for one. And you'd be most welcome in the roleplay. Take your time making a character. I will gladly accept him/her.

Re: Ladyrinth Of Memories

Welcome to roleplaygateway, Kairi! I'd like to get in a spot on the Anyone else list, just so you know.

Anyway, enjoy your time here. :)

Ladyrinth Of Memories

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ladyrinth Of Memories"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.