Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? »

Players Wanted: Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV »

0
followers
follow

Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato

"I'm innocent, I swear!"

0 · 288 views · located in Wonderland

a character in “On the Wings of a Dream”, as played by Orbweaver

Description

If my Alice were to win then yours would lose
Image

Full Name: Sinistra Lato
Role: Tweedle Dee
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Personality: Sinistra is a fun loving trickster, he like nothing more than playing a joke on someone and doesn't care if it's harmful or mean. He's a bit whimsical and gets excited easily, especially when thinking of a new trick to play. He has a strong dislike for his twin brother, Destra, and is constanly trying to think of ways to destroy him, however, despite this, the two will often work together for the sake of a prank. The two enjoy messing with peoples minds so that they never know how the twins really feel about each other. The one thing he dislikes more than his brother is the Tweedlee Dee and Tweedle Dum rhyme. He has a fondness for the Lion from "The Lion and the Unicorn."

Hair Colour: Redish orange

Eye Colour: Amber

Quirks: (if any)
● Has ornithophobia (Fear of Birds)
● Tends to dance when excited
● Overcomplicates his speech when talking with his brother

Appearance Description: Sinistra wears sleeveless black coat tails over a red waistcoat and white shirt. He wears a checkered belt slung diagonally across his hips, black dress pants and checkered shoes. Unlike his brother he wears an eight section cap. He's of a slim build and is quite tall.

Quotes:


Likes:
● Jokes and Tricks
● Teasing people
● The Sun
● Dancing
● The Lion

Dislikes:
● His brother
● The Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum rhyme
● The Unicorn
● Getting teased
● Being confused for his brother

Powers: Sinistra can summon swarms of crows to attack or defend, however, his fear of birds means he rarely uses this.

Contractor: [You might update this after RP-ing and finding out a suitable partner

Weapons/ Things They Are Carrying: Sinistra wields a catapault and has very good aim.

Back Story: : [You should update this slowly, revelaing a little bit of your story in the course of the RP, because that would make it interesting. But you might not want to do that, in which case you can write it out.]

So begins...

Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato's Story

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Moonlight gestured wildly as the twins raced over. "What's the problem? We need to leave!" Sinistra yelled. Moonlight didn't care, she only worried about the twins. "Are you okay?" she asked them both. They ignored her. Oh well. They seemed okay, if a little shaken.

Suddenly, the Duchess grabbed the other girl's hand and ran off. Moonlight raced after them, behind Destra. "Wait up!" she called.

As they ran, their surroundings turned to mushrooms. The sight was curious, but Moonlight didn't stop to admire the view.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Rhiannon Jakalyn Pierce Character Portrait: Cheshire Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Absolem "Caterpillar" Pillars Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Isaiah "Grey" Gris Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Duchess Sophie

The Duchess was no fool, anyone could see that the army was trying to shepherd them somewhere, the problem was that she couldn't do much about it except keep running. She looked at Belca, raising an eyebrow as the girl growled at her.

"Really Belca, now is not the time to pretend you're a wild animal," she said, letting go of her hand.

The girl certainly was peculiar but this was a rather stressful situation, perhaps this was how she dealt with it. The same way the Duchess was doing everything she could not to think of the cook or the pigs and momeraths or her home. No, grieving could wait until later. Right now she had to focus on making sure there was a later in which she could grieve.

Things definitely were looking grim though, even if they got to Absolem's house there was no guarantee they'd be able to fight off the approaching armies. Before Cheshire had left her house he'd mentioned returning to his contractor who she supposed was with Absolem, perhaps the cat was still there now, that would certainly help even out the odds in a battle but the cat's injuries had been pretty bad and there was no way they could be fully healed.

"What to do," she mused, as if trying to decided which type of icing to make for a cake, "I wonder if Cheshire could help us get away with one of it's shortcuts."

The cat had always had a mysterious way of getting about the place.

"By the gods!" exclaimed the Duchess, coming to a halt.

They had reached a dead end, the Duchess and her group were now exactly where the Jabberwocky wanted them to be. Before them rose a wall made out of bone, there was no way past it. If she looked carefully she could see the spiderpots that had destroyed her home. There was no way this was what the army had been herding the group towards, the spiderpots were clearly meant to drive them further in the desired direction. The Duchess was sure that at the end of the road, the Jabberwocky itself would be waiting.

"What an honnor it is to have the beast itself come to meet me," she said, taking off again so she wouldn't be hit by the spiderpots projectiles.

If the Jabberwocky wanted a fight then she'd give it one to remember, she no longer had a choice in the matter. There was no way she could defeat the Jabberwocky, not without the Vorpal Blade but perhaps there would be some small chance to escape. It was only the faintest glimmer of hope but it was all she had.

As the Jabberwocky came into view she slowed down and walked forward confidently. She would show the plague just how dangerous cornered animals could be.


Sinistra/Tweedle Dee & Destra/Tweedle Dum

The twins followed the Duchess, making sure to avoid any projectiles launched by the spiderpots.

Destra's eyes widened when he caught sight of the Jabberwocky. Nothing scared him more than the Crow but this came as a close second.

"We can't give up," said Sinistra, struggling to ignore the dread that was rising in his stomach.

Weapons of bone hovered around the Jabberwocky, each looking more deadly than the last. This would be a tough fight and neither twin was sure if they could win, not that they would ever admit it of course. In synchronity they looked at Moonlight and then at the Duchess before firmly grasping their weapons and preparing for battle.


Isaiah "Grey" Gris

Grey stared at the mushroom. Absolem was being enigmatic again, even in his dreams that hadn't changed, the man cleared lived, breathed and spoke in riddles.

"Everything just turns out to be a mystery, doesn't it?" Grey muttered, examining the mushroom, "The mushroom, the dream, this entire situation is all a huge puzzle."

He was certain that the mushroom wasn't poisonous, it just didn't have a dangerous vibe about it but all that told him was that he could eat it. Gazing at the colours he tried to search for some clue.

"White is such an expansive colour," he thought, "It just seems so vast, as if it can go on forever and ever while blue seems to compress everything. It's a colour of sadness and what other feeling would make you feel small?"

That had to be it. White would make him grow and blue would make him shrink, still, he didn't feel like testing them out. He was quite happy with his height. That's when he noticed Absolem was gone. He'd been so focused on the mushroom that he hadn't seen the man leave.


He woke slowly, rubbing his eyes. Something felt off about the air, it was almost like a feeling of menace was polluting it. Silently he got up and walked over to the man. The feeling of tension in the air was making him nervous.

"The white side makes you taller and the blue side makes you smaller," he said quietly, gently grabbing onto the mans shirt.
He was sure something serious was going on, he didn't need the cards to tell him that trouble was on the way. He kicked himself for not waking up sooner, perhaps if he'd noticed Absolem had disappeared earlier then he'd know what was happening.

"What's going on?" he asked.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Rhiannon Jakalyn Pierce Character Portrait: Cheshire Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Absolem "Caterpillar" Pillars Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Isaiah "Grey" Gris Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Moonlight followed them as they ran. Suddenly, the Duchess stopped, followed by Destra. "Ouch!" Moonlight ran straight into him. "I'm sorry-" Her words broke off as she stared at the gigantic white wall rising up menacingly before them. "What - is that bone?" The sudden realisation dawned on Moonlight. As she prepared to run off back where they had come from, she distinctly heard a thundering behind them. The army was coming.

Moonlight ducked as a projectile sailed over her head. It came so close, she could feel the wind blow her hair around. The Duchess took off again, and the twins followed. Taken by surprise, Moonlight followed them, zigzagging in crazy circles to avoid the projectiles being launched at them.

Just then, an even scarier sight appeared. A large dragon-like form slithered forward. Yes, slithered. There was no absolute way to describe it, but the one thing Moonlight could identify was that this was bad news. Fear struck her hard, and she staggered slightly to wrap her mind around the fact that they would be fighting this... this... monster.

Moonlight grabbed for the person nearest to her, who turned out to be Sinistra. "Sinistra, you... you can't be serious. How are we going to..." She couldn't even finish her sentence. The only response she got was the twins tightening their grasps on their weapons. All she had was a tiny little rapier. How could it do anything to help the rest?

A boy walked towards them. The white side makes you taller and the blue side makes you smaller. The boy looked dazed. What's going on? Moonlight gazed at him intently. "Um... I think we have to... fight... defeat..." Again, her voice was raspy and soft, barely heard above the marching of the army. Moonlight tried to clear her throat, but it just made it worse. "Destra..." She appealed to Destra, hoping he would understand. "I... can't..."

The setting changes from down-the-rabbit-hole to Wonderland

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Rhiannon Jakalyn Pierce Character Portrait: Cheshire Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Dormouse Character Portrait: Absolem "Caterpillar" Pillars Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Isaiah "Grey" Gris Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Absolem / Caterpillar
(PM me if I didn't respond to something, considering my situation, I highly predict I haven't responded to everything I needed to..)

Absolem raised an eyebrow, it seriously took the cat that long to figure out Duchess's intentions? He tried to not pay mind to the cat's slow deduction process, so he merely glanced to Rhia, then back at the livingroom, "We haven't time, I cannot leave her to surrender to the Jabberwocky, we cannot afford to let that parasite grow any stronger than it already has." Absolem grabbed a few herbal mixtures for headaches, knowing he'd need them in just a few mere moments, "Regardless, we're in this fight no matter what, she's lured it to my location, if those flowers die, we're sitting ducks. I find it better to be on her side, than fighting every man for himself, no? It's common sense, for once, no time for riddles. This is much too serious.." Absolem was once again pale, but mostly due to his rushing, grabbing matches, candles, and containers for the herbal mixtures, each floating around him as he began his idea. I can't let them know I'm unsure we'll make it through this. Look reassuring, look self-assured..

"Put the barrier back? I shall not." Absolem rubbed his temples, staring firmly at the cat, "When the Jabberwocky reaches the flowers, regardless of the barrier, the house will be revealed, if the flowers die, so does the barrier, at least if we're all together we stand a fighting chance." he spat back, "Use your head, I know you're more clever than that." Absolem moved from the room, walking out and almost not even paying a single bit of mind to those around him, "It's a bit of a situation at the moment. Hide yourself, or at least arm yourself.. when the barrier goes down.. I've got a plan, but this is going to be very painful for the both of us, far more than you can imagine." Absolem mumbled to Grey, not standing by a single second longer. He flung the door to his home open before floating up atop of his abode, sitting on the large mushroom. He squinted his eyes, trying to locate the Duchess. If Jabberwocky killed the flowers, this would become a bit difficult, but he tried his best to send her a message through the flowers. -The house isn't very far.. I see you've run into trouble however..when it kills those flowers my home will be vulnerable. I am going to keep it hidden as long as I can, but as you know my contractor and myself will pay a dire price for me using my abilities to cloak the entire structure.- Absolem began preparing himself, rubbing his temples nervously. He'd never attempted to control the barrier on his own, he wasn't even sure if it would work, but he knew if it did, they had at most, ten minutes before he or Grey would be rendered unconcious if not both.

He began drinking one of the mixtures, letting everything land around him, the candles lighting themselves, almost instantly emitting a calming arouma around the house. He took a deep inhale, a faint white smoke rapidly coating the area, but not near enough to hinder one's sight. He finally located Duchess, hoping the flowers got the message before they were destroyed by the Jabberwocky. Though, it did have to find out which flowers controlled the barrier, and around Absolem's house was surrounded by poisonous mushrooms, snapping shrooms and giant venus fly traps. His 'garden' was not a playground by far. Especially the backyard. Absolem had a habit of collecting beautiful things, but his destructive collection was far more massive. His entire backyard was a death trap waiting to happen. He knew it would possibly only pose a distraction, but if needed, he assumed it would at least bide them some time and distance between the groups and the infection taunting them.

"Heh.. Grey was right about the mushroom.." He mumbled to himself. He couldn't help but be amused.

----

Rhia


Rhia tensed when she heard Absolem's thoughts. He isn't sure that we're going to survive this? How unsure is he..? She tried to pry furthur into the mint haired man's mind, but he seemed to be avoiding exact answers, even in his mind. No time for riddles? You've caught on to my ability, you're blocking solid answers from me as much as you can, even if I tell Cheshire, it's not like this information is really going to help.. It'll only panic her more. The blue haired girl finished her soup quickly standing up and wiping her mouth, "I guess we're in for a fight?" she asked tilting her head curiously. How..was this going to work? Neither her nor Grey knew anything offensive yet. They'd never really practiced their abilities. What were the weaknesses of the creatures tamed by the Jabberwocky? She shivered at the idea.

She turned to face Cheshire, shaking her head, "He isn't lying. I saw it in his head." she mumbled under her breath softly, "Like a motion picture.. If what he has planned works, he's going to be in a world of pain.." she ran a hand through her hair, looking at the ground, shivering a bit. Whatever she'd seen, it obviously had her very frightened. She didn't even have the control to hide the fear from her Chain, which she normally would have at least attempted, "What can me and Grey do? We won't feel satisfied just sitting here or running..." She whispered at Cheshire, this time pleadingly, "We're here for a reason, and right now I feel pretty useless to this point." She admitted, although it stung her pride for a moment, " Just tell us what to do and I'm sure he'll agree with me, we'll gladly do it to help." She blinked over at the human male afterwards, as if looking for his approval, "Besides, I need to be there just in case he passes out, right?" she grinned at Cheshire, "We want to help protect Wonderland too."

The setting changes from wonderland to Down the Rabbit-Hole

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Dormouse Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Grahf
Blockade

As the group came to the end of their escape; the bone wall a clear dead-end, and there was the puppet master.

Jabberwocky stood before those gathered, a swirling chaos of bone-based weapons coalescing about it's form..with a motion or a word the swirling mass would rip through those before it, shredding flesh and spreading corruption. But there was a pause. The beast did not kill them, it held back it's power, hollow skull-eyes looking at the Duchess and her group without emotion. While the woman moved closer, her pace slowed now, the army of the beast closed from behind. Titan, Doormouse and Tibbs spread in three directions, with the Spiderpots and the smaller beasts ranged between. Escape would prove difficult.

A hand raises, Jabberwocky allowing several blades to slice past the sides of Duchess' head. It's voice, when it comes, sounds as if several were talking at once, "Far enough Ṗ̴̷̛̯̹͙̹͔͇̘̫͕̠͓̾̇̽̒̋ͪ̾̈́͆̈͊̚͝ͅI̸̮̙̱̼͇͚̤̘͚̪̮͎͈͈̳͇̮̗͑̽̓ͮ͊͊̇͐́G̴̷̴̴̺̜̦͈̖̲͉͕͔͙̩̫͈̳ͭͣ̌̈́͆̐̔̑̌̐̇̌͋͋̃̚͟ͅ-̸̡̡̲̟͇͖͕̥̤̖̝̬̘̤͑ͪ̒̑̋̒̉̃̀͊͆̌͂ͫ̌ͯͨ̚͝͝Ẁͧ͋̇̈͊̒̋̉̏̃̐ͣ̐͌̃ͯ̀҉̨̱̲̗̤͇͕̞̲̦̰͢Ơ̶̫̲̜͎̗̫̹̣̗̞̎̋ͯͦ͋̃̄ͥ̽̏ͪ̚͝M̧̳͇̩̰̫͙͇̙̃̑̓ͥ̈́̿ͧ̀̄̈̏ͩ̍ͦ͐̆͗̃Aͥͥ̈̓ͪ̃̄̋̄͂̉ͥ̿͌̄̀͏̱̝̼̘̜̜͓͓̟ͅN̸̶̷̵̢̫͖̬̭͖̬̺͊̅ͫͥ̓̂ͅ. Explain to me why I should not simply end you and those you care for this instant."

Tibbs' growl sounds, it's eyes catching sight of the Caterpillar's revealed home, massive fangs expose themselves as the mighty beast lets a bass rumble echo from it's throat. Jabberwocky can see through the beast's eyes, and motions with it's head for the canine monster to go check things out. A single leap clears the wall, the group and lands the horror poised in the middle of a flower patch. Corruption and rot spreads from it's feet's landing spots, rippling outward in waves. Taint would spread in the beast's wake. It was almost time for Tibbs to awaken fully. As the levels of essence rise in the thralled Chains they undergo changes...until they awaken as fully formed avatars.

With Tibbs gone the gathered now had a slightly better chance for escape...though where they would go was of some debate. Already the lands they had fled through were warping and rotting from the gathering of Jabberwocky's forces. To return there would be foolish, they would simply be in this same predicament again. The only way out was through. But that would mean passing the beast, it's wall...and Tibbs. Things looked bleak.

The weeping screeches of Doormouse sound across the clearing, grating on the nerves of those gathered, each sob and wail stabbing into ears and minds. Not all corruption was physical. Soon the gathered group would be cringing from the sounds, holding their ears as the volume seems to rise...each sob and wet snuffle meant for them alone. Twitches would be the first sign, then head aches...building until one felt the world's pressure weighing down in painful throbs. The final symptom would be nose bleeds, as Doormouse's strange voice tore away at the sanity and minds of those gathered. Despair would rip their minds to bloody tatters. This would take time, hours..days maybe..but Jabberwocky had plenty of time- Duchess and her group were not leaving soon.

(OOC NOTE: Gonna ignore the stuff about Grey wandering in, as I am unsure if the author even HAD the boy join the group- not that he could have...the wall and all.)

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Rhiannon Jakalyn Pierce Character Portrait: Cheshire Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Dormouse Character Portrait: Absolem "Caterpillar" Pillars Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Isaiah "Grey" Gris Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Isaiah "Grey" Gris

Grey looked around nervously as Cheshire led him to Absolem. Rhia was right, they needed to help in any way they could but how much use was he going to be? He didn't even have a weapon, unless his tarot cards worked in more mysterious ways than he could imagine. Smiling he lost himself amongst thoughts of throwing the cards like shuriken.

"Like that would ever happen," thought Grey to himself.

Still, it was worth a try, even if it was only to pass the time untill someone found a use for him. Picking a card at random he looked for a target and settled on a mushroom a short distance away. Sighing he filcked the card from his hand experimentally and watched in amazement as it flew towards the mushroom and struck it with a thud.

"That is so awesome!" he said excitedly, "But now I've lost a card."

He was about to go get it when the card shimmered and disappeared from view, reappearing at the top of his deck.

"Well, at least I'm armed now,I still don't know how much help I'll be though." he thought.

Everyone seemed preoccupied with something in the distance and from the sounds of it, there were people in trouble. As he looked at the giant bone wall in the distance anxiety began to well up within him, he hated the thought of being unable to help.

"Absolem, why are we just sitting here? Can't we do anything to help?" he asked, wringing his hands frantically.

Pacing to and fro he flicked a card into the air, watching it spin around before catching it again between two fingers. He felt so useless, there was no way he could help Absolem and there was no way he could help the people in trouble. If only there was some way he could carry everyone away from danger. Frustrated he looked at the card in his hand. Slowly an idea came to him, his eyes widening.

"Please please work," her whispered, rushing outside.

The card he held was the Chariot. His ability had worked with the Ace of Wands, perhaps it would work with this one too.

"Come on," he muttered, focusing all his concentration on the card.

Slowly a glow formed around the card and then disappeared in the blink of an eye. Before him stood some form of armoured vehicle big enough to hold him, Absolem, Cheshire, Rhia and several other people, he couldn't see how one was meant to drive it though, perhaps it was automatic? He'd cross that bridges when he came to it, for now the only important thing was that he had a way to help everyone escape.

"Absolem!" he called out, "I think I can get everyone out of here."

The wall of bone would prove a problem, he'd just have to hope that the people on the other side would be able to get past it before the vehicle disappeared again. Who knew how badly it would effect him this time?


Duchess Sophie

The Duchess blinked at the Jabberwocky as the blades fly past her face and crossed her arms, as if to show that she wasn't impressed. Inside she was terrified, she had no idea whether she could make it out of this but she was determined to do everything in her power so that at least Belca, Moonlight and her son could get away.

"Pig woman?!" she cried out in disgust, "What a terribly rude way to greet someone. You dissappear for all these years, never write and then come back calling me Pig Woman. The nerve. Do you know what I think? I think if you could have 'ended' me in an instant then you would have done so by now."

This was a risky tactic but it was the only one she could use. If she acted as if she was more powerful than the Jabberwocky then perhaps it would believe her, that or make it angry. An furious Jabberwocky wouldn't be ideal but it was something she could work with. Angry enemies made mistakes.

"Look at you, needing an entire army just to lead me to you, am I too much of a woman for you to handle?" she continued.

While she spoke her eyes were taking in every detail of her surroundings trying to work a way out of the situation.

"And you," said the Duchess, angrilly addressing what had once been the Dormouse, "Give it a rest, nobody cares. You're starting to tick me off."

An idea began to form in her mind as she looked at the wall. It was made of bone and far too tall to climb over but that didn't mean she couldn't go through it, after all, bones did have a tendancy to break, all they neded was enough impact.

"Unfortunately I have no idea about you ability," she whispered to Belca, "But now would be an excellent time for it to manifest. Get ready to run."

Everybody was in exactly the right position, she was between Destra and the wall, that was the most important part.

"Destra, when I say so I need you to send as many birds as you can as fast as you can hurtling towards the wall," she whispered, "Sinistra, I need you, Belca and Moonlight and France to hold off everything while I focus."

She was going to have to move soon, the Jabberwocky certainly wouldn't wait for long. She'd just have to hope they could outrun it for as long as it took to reach help.

"This is all Cheshire's fault," she muttered, "If I ever see that cat again I'm going to punch it in the face."

It was now or never. She just prayed that luck would be on her side.

"Now!" she shouted.


Sinistra/Tweedle Dee & Destra/Tweedle Dum

Destra, looked at the Duchess from the corner of his eye. She had to be crazy, there was a huge risk that the birds would hit her too, not to mention that expecting him to do something so terrifying was a lot to ask.

The twins looked at each other and knew that if they wanted any chance of escape then they'd have to do as the Duchess asked, no matter how much it scared them.

Without warning the Duchess shouted out and Destra turned to face the wall, focusing on creating the biggest barage of birds he could handle without fainting from fear. As each bird passed by the Duchess's head it was transformed into a giant cannonball which slammed into the bone wall with great force, smashing things into pieces.

"So that was her plan," thought Sinistra as he turned his attention to keeping the army at bay, "She plans to create a hole in the wall for us to get through."

More determined than ever he ignored his fear and began to send birds of his own towards the army as well as launching stones at it with his catapault. He'd just have to hope that anything that got close would be taken care of by Belca, Moonlight and the Duchess's boy, hadn't she refered to him as France?

Finally the hole seemed to be big enough because the next thing the twins knew they were all runnig towards it. As they was about to pass through the gap in the wall, Sinistra and Destra felt compelled to look at the sky. Doing so almost made them shriek in horror. Gliding just above the top of the wall was the Crow, the one that always seemed to be hunting them. Terrified they continued to run but not before they saw it dive into the masses of the Jabberwocky's army, tearing through minion after minion. White light began to shoot out from the giant bird untill soon it was nothing but a ball of pure white light. As it faded a little a girl was revealed, a white aura surrounding her. Time seemed to slow as she turned to watch the twins run off. With a smile she turned back to face the horde, attacking violently.

Somewhere in the distance the twins suddenly look at each other, almost stopping.

"Did you feel that?" asked Sinistra.

There was no way they could mistake that prescence. All along, the Crow had been the Rattle.

Destra looked back sadly and then continued to run, speaking only one word, "Raven."

The setting changes from down-the-rabbit-hole to Wonderland

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Dormouse Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia Character Portrait: Rhylea Tonneh
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK


Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Dormouse Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia Character Portrait: Rhylea Tonneh
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Grahf
Reap

Duchess made her move, after some ramble, and it would have gotten her killed- taunting the beast the way she did, as if it couldn't see through her bluff. Her failing was in thinking the monster gave a shit. Jabberwocky didn't care- about her, about it's own army or about any bluff the Pig woman made. It would have ended her then, and taken the rest as it's thralls just out of spite...had the barest flicker of movement not caught it's eye. For, as the stupid wench gave her command..others responded. The bird-into-ball trick would have failed; Jabberwocky would have simply altered the wall's power as needed- thickening and hardening the bones before impact. But it was distracted by several barrels rolling down out of the woods.

Sparks shot out of one side of each barrel, fuses.

There was no time to do anything but watch as the barrels tumbled into the middle of it's horde...and split the air with a clap of thunder. There must have been something mixed in with whatever served as explosive, something that flowed like liquid and burned with a wicked heat. Jabberwocky's mouth gaped inhumanly wide, and it released a sound that shook the very ground- cracking the dirt below it's feet and causing tendrils of it's darkness to writhe and spasm; it felt pain. As the fire swept through it's minor minions it left nothing but ash in it's wake..Cook was to large to burn that easy, and was tall enough that Doormouse sought safety by climbing onto it's shoulders. That was her final mistake.

A smaller sound, a pop really, and Doormouse's head exploded in a bloody mist.

As her body fell, missing it's head but slightly alive still, Cook's arms move to cradle the body before turning and fleeing; Jabberwocky's fear and pain driving all of it's minions away. They would disperse, making harder targets before regrouping farther away- Spiderpots providing sporadic covering fire for the mass. What should have been a retreat turned into a rout, as precise pops sound, dropping creatures as they fled- the Twin's birds taking their toll as well.

Rage, fear and pain filled the beast as it swept it's gaze across the treeline; it couldn't see the attackers though, no matter how hard it tried. There were things blurring there, strange movements, but nothing it could understand. Something was picking apart it's army..and it was doing it with ease. In it's anger it forgot about the Duchess and the others, sending it's blades scything through the trees...but hitting nothing but trees. Seeing bows falls and trees topple but no spurts of blood only drove the monster into further fits of anger.

With a howling bellow the creature dove into the woods, tearing it's way through trees and stone alike, seeking invisible foes. Unknown by the Jabberwocky but it was being led away by several of the harassing agents. To them it was a game. They took turns leading it this way and that, twisting and turning the path..but always taking it farther away. It would be a bit before the monster calmed down enough to realize the ploy...and may give the Duchess and others time to escape.

Tibbs was still there though.

Jabberwocky's fear and rage shot through the hound like a spike of power- driving it into a change. In that moment Tibbs awoke. Rising onto it's hind legs and tilting back it's head it releases a howl, it's mass shifting and changing. The Avatar of Fear had shown it's face. Tall, taller than the Cook by several feet at least, and built like an Abrams tank. Broad shoulders ripple with muscles, arms long and coiled with strength- ending in powerful talloned hands. No two people could look at Tibb's face and see the same thing- to look upon the creature was to look upon fear; what you held deep in your heart...you secret hidden animal terror...it saw and displayed. Roughly man-shaped in form, if you ignored it's tail and hooves, it was a terror built for battle.

And it was standing between the two groups of Wonderlanders.

The bone wall shattered, both from the impacts and from the Jabberwocky leaving the area, leaving nothing to stop the Chains and Contractors from entering the mushroom patch...save the towering beast of Fear. Turning swiftly it unleashed the full force of it's gaze upon the group, before releasing a savage growl and speaking, "My Master relays apologies for leaving without propper farewells, I am to address this."

The setting changes from wonderland to Down the Rabbit-Hole

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Duchess Sophie

The Duchess came to a stop as she heard the voice of Tibbs and rolled her eyes, she'd had enough, the Jabberwocky and its crew had all gone off somewhere but clearly something had been left behind just for her, but this time she felt she had a genuine chance, after all, there was only one of it and three of them, six if you counted Belca, Moonlight and her son. Of course, she hadn't seen it yet.

"Bloody hell," she swore, "Why won't you just go away and leave me alone. I think it's charming that the Jabberwocky put all this effort into persuing me but you can just go back and tell him that I'm not interes..."

Her words came to a halt as she turned around and saw the face of the creature before her. The thing was huge but that wasn't what had stopped her. It was as if it's eyes embodied everything that she feared, a fear that she hadn't even realised she'd had. The fear that made her stay at home writing all the time. She was afraid to be outside, all the vast open space and all the people out there that could be anywhere and you'd never find them. Just the thought terrified her, almost paralysing her. It was then that the first waves of dispair began to assult her heart. She no longer had a home to go back to, a place where she could be safe.

She could feel tears building up and quickly looked away, somehow the creature had known what even she hadn't but there was no way she was going to let herself cry infront of the disgusting thing. She turned her gaze to Belca, intending to apologise and explain that she couldn't fight this thing but then stopped, her mind racing.

So what if she didn't have a home anymore? It could always be rebuilt. Belca didn't have her memories but she wasn't breaking down and crying, no, the girl was strong and determined, not to mention stubborn and unbearably rude but the point was that she wasn't letting anything stop her. Looking around at the other members of the group she felt herself gain more and more control over her fear and it was being replaced by something else. Anger. She was out in the big bad world now and nothing was hurting her, the place was vast and no doubt there were people out there that she'd never find but that was the way of things.

"Belca, you are never to speak in the manner in which I'm about to," she said sweetly, glaring at Tibbs, "I'm about to tear this F***ing thing apart and it's not going to be pretty."

The Tibbs monster was big but she had her ability, she could become as large as it was even if it was just for a little while simply by believing it to be so.

Slowly she began to walk towards it and with each step she grew larger and larger untill she was of the same size. Gripping her croquet mallet she stood before the creature, ready to fight. She was determined to not slip up, her focus would be absolute and she'd take this thing down.

"Shall we begin?" she asked, smiling darkly.

Without warning she swung the mallet towards the thing's head withenough force to crack a skull or at least knock something out. Perhaps she'd get lucky and end this with her first strike but chances were it would take a little more than that.


Sinistra/Tweedle Dee & Destra/Tweedle Dum

Both twins gazed up in horror at the creature, both saw its face as a different kind of bird, constantly metamorphasizing into some new kind of bird. Turning to face each other they locked hands and ran to hide behind a tree. There was no way they could fight something like this, using their power took all their self control as it was

Perhaps in a few moments they'd be able to assist the Duchess by supplying a stream of projectiles but for now they were helpless, the Duchess was on her own though it looked like she had things under control. She looked furious.

"Moonlight, Belca...France?" called Destra, "it might be safer for you to come back here with us. Things are going to get ugly."

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia Character Portrait: Rhylea Tonneh
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Grahf
Tibbs caught the mallet by it's head, the ease by which the monster did this would quickly show it's speed and power. It was getting boosted- The fear caused by it's form, the left over fear of the Jabberwocky, any extra fear seeping from the chains..it all fed into Tibbs. Feeling Destra and Sinestra's terror added enough of a boost to let the beast dig it's talons into the hammer and squeeze, forming small cracks along the surface. With a sudden movement Tibbs wrenched at the hammer, seeking to rip it from Duchess' grip- or if that failed and she kept a grip, her mass would be jerked closer, as the monster raises it's left leg in a sudden knee strike. The right leg would add force, as the being springs forward with a savage push- turning the knee strike into a flying knee strike.

Should Duchess not release the weapon she would take the knee to the chest, smashing her backwards and damaging her chest. Even should she release however she would still need to evade the knee's path, or take damage(Lesser based on distance). Tibbs retained it's grip on the mallet's head, as with the knee's launch it spreads it's arms back slightly- setting up it's next action based on Duchess' counter, and adding force to the jerk against her grip.

The more fear that saturated the air, the more power the monster had. The more power the monster had, the more fear it could create. Tibbs was setting up a terrible cycle. Already the group's terror had caused the monster to swell with energy, a vibrating glow coalescing about Tibb's mass. As the fear build the glow will thicken, forming a thin barrier of force- thick enough to absorb the brunt of most attacks, while slowing projectiles and robbing them of inertia. Not a perfect shield by any means, but one that would grow stronger over time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The clan continued it's harassment of Jabberwocky, whooping and carrying on as the beast raged. They avoided it's strikes, making distractions for one another to draw it's attention constantly astray. Knowing their guns would be of little help against something this powerful the kept them slung, the barrels though...they might sting a bit. Having planned this strike out and setting traps through the woods, the cloaked creatures begin herding the Jabberwocky through a clearing..one laced with buried barrels.

With no trees left to hide in, or use as cover, the Bandersnatch males had no choice but to reveal themselves as the darted across the clearing, avoiding memorized earthen lumps- to help confuse the Jabberwocky they had dug up the clearing fully and made a whole bunch of false lumps; only they knew which were explosive, and which were not.

As expected, some were hurt, two were killed..Jabberwocky's rage let it sling those bone spears pretty hard- those hurt would be treated as best they could, and observed for corruption, those slain would be burned in a moment, as soon as the monster triggers the trap. Luckily most make it to the far side, moving as fast as they can, and blend into the trees once again...much to the monster's frustration.

Then the beast stepped on the wrong spot.

Flamed bloomed up suddenly, coating the monster in a burning sheet. The sudden blast of heat and pain cause the monster to stumble to the left, an onto another blasting cap. The screech of pain splits the air like a thunderclap, as a third barrel blasts from the first two's shockwaves. Soon all the buried barrels are kicking off, waves and waves of fire pelting the monster. The smoke is so thick that it blots out the sky over the area, visible for miles. Jabberwocky was out of the fight for a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Gina screamed, the flames had gotten through the black coating of Jabberwocky some, burning her face and chest. She had no idea what was going on, only that she was in so much pain! Thinking fast, and acting on instinct, she pulled power from her pain and allowed her gift to flow over her and Jabberwocky. Instantly she and the monster were covered in a black cocoon, sealing out the heat and flames. They were still hurt, and would take time to heal, but they were safe now.

The monster was so angry, Gina understood, because those odd lizard looking guys had tricked it. They didn't run like everyone else, they stood and fought- or they played tricks. The Bandersnatch were a solitary race, they must have felt dire need to come to the aid of the others- they must have seen the potential the Jabberwocky had this time. They would be a foe worth watching.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Duchess Sophie

The Duchess glared at the creature as it plucked that mallet from her hand only to widen her eyes again in surprised as she was forced to lean back as fast and low as she could in an amazing feat of flexibility to narrowly avoid the thing's flying knee strike. Her head almost toughed the ground and as the thing passed over her she snapped her leg up to kick it in the back. One couldn't tell how effective this move would be or if it would even connect, given her position it was hard to control aim accurately.

"So, do you have a name?" she asked, turning round as she straightened up into a pose she called the scarecrow, "I'd at least like to know who I'm fighting."

There was something off about the creature, she could almost see some sort of glow wavering around its form, almost like it was building up power. An idea began to form in her head as she spared a glance at the rest of her group. She recalled how scared she had been when she had first looked into her opponent's face and now seeing how the twins cowered behind a tree, too afraid to help, what if their fear was what fed the beast, the thing that made it strong.

"Destra, give me one of your knives and then get everyone out of here," she called out, concentrating on the beast again, "Try and find Absolem."

Once she caught the knife it would be enlarged just like she was. After she was armed she'd leap towards her opponent and attempt a flying roundhouse kick to it's face and then thrust up with the knife when she landed. Chances were that the thing would block her thrust but perhaps it would distract the beast, in any case it would give her the chance to work out if sending the group away had weakened it in any way. One thing was certain though.

She needed to end this soon.


Sinistra/Tweedle Dee & Destra/Teedle Dum

Destra was terrified but he obeyed the Duchess, throwing the knife to her as fast as he could before turning to look at Moonlight who was plucking at his sleeve. The girl was just as terrified as he was, if not more so. The Duchess had asked them all to leave and considering what she was fighting, he didn't need to be asked twice.

"Everything is going to be ok Moonlight," he said as calmly as he could manage, taking the girl's hand gently, "But right now we all need to get out of here."

With that he pulled Moonlight to her feet and dragged her after him as he ran off, his fear giving him speed. Sinistra soon followed, leading France by the hand and hoping that Belca would follow.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Belca Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato Character Portrait: Duchess Sophie Vespre Character Portrait: Jabberwocky Discordia
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Duchess Sophie

As soon as the Duchess flexed out of the way of the creatures attack she saw her mistake. She had foolishly left herself open to an attack that could end the fight and to make matters worse, she was shrinking. It appeared that her time of being a giant had come to an end. By the time the creatures attack landed she would be her regular size again and would end up crushed.

"I'm sorry Belca," she murmured, resigning herself to her fate.

As her opponent's foot descended she felt herself sent flying out of the way at the last minute with enough force to crash into a tree a short distance from the fight, knocking the breath out of her.

Disoriented, the Duchess picked herself up and tried to focus even though her vision was swimming. With a gasp she gazed at the scene before her.
It had been Belca that had pushed her out of the way, adrenaline giving her the strength she needed for the task and it was Belca that was now in the place that she herself would have been in had the girl not intervened.

As the Duchess looked at Belca's lifeless body a cold numbness washed over her. The girl had been rude and didn't seem to understand the concept of respect or manners but the Duchess had still liked her. Somehow Belca had made her feel like a mother in ways that her son never had.

"Why?" she whispered, wincing from all the newly forming bruises, "She didn't deserve to die and I had so much to teach her."

Fiercely she glared at the creature, her numbness giving way to a blazing fury.

"Monster!" shouted the Duchess, preparing to attack again.

She was hurt and it would be a while before she could make herself large again but that didn't mean that her ability was completely useless, there were still plenty of things she could do, all it took was a little imagination.

As fast as she could manage she picked up a handful of dirt and threw it into the air, concentrating on making it into a shower of flaming arrows to hail down on her enemy. As unlikely as this assault was to kill the thing she hoped it would hurt the creature in some way and slow it down long enough for her to put some distance between her and it. She'd need the space for what she had in mind. One thing was for certain, she couldn't leave without Belca.

Sparing a second to check on the twins she saw that they had left even without her having the chance to tell them to do so.

"Good," thought the Duchess, "It wouldn't do to have them around for the finale."


Sinistra/Tweedle Dee & Destra/Tweedle Dum

Sinistra and Destra felt wretched for leaving the Duchess behind but they both knew they'd only be a hinderence to her if they'd stayed behind, especially in their current state. The group was too fixated on running to speak and both of the twins knew they had to find Absolem. There was a problem though, neither twin had ever been to Absolem's house before. The Caterpillar had never gone out of his way to invite the two so they'd simply not bothered but now it was proving to be a difficulty. They really had no choice but to keep moving forward and hope that they were going in the right direction.

Suddenly Destra felt a tug on his hand. Looking down he saw the Duchess's son, France, running along beside him and pointing a little to the left of where they were heading. Confusion gave way to understanding as Destra realised what the boy meant. The Duchess knew where Absolem's house was and obviously her son had been with her when she'd been there. He mentally kicked himself for not thinking of that sooner. Now they wouldn't have to run blindly.

"Just a little further Moonlight," said Sinistra, working it out at almost exactly the same time as his brother, "We should be there soon."

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Moonlight gasped for breath as they ran. The little boy directed them away from their original path, but the twins seemed to understand what they were doing. "Okay, this better be helpful," she said. Stumbling, she nearly fell, but pulled herself up again. "Sorry for that," she apologised, "I'm just really clumsy in the worst of times."

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Absolem "Caterpillar" Pillars Character Portrait: Isaiah "Grey" Gris Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Isaiah "Grey" Gris

Grey had been watching the group of people get closer when the pain began. At first it was barely noticeable but then it grew. Clutching his head he looked in the direction Absolem had gone, his vision blurring. If he was feeling this much pain then what was Absolem feeling? The man wouldn't even be able to walk.

"I have to help him," said Grey in a pained whisper.

But that was the problem, if he went to go help Absolem now, there would be nobody to help the approaching group. Breathing deeply he reached a decision. He'd just have to hope that the vehicle would move fast enough.

"Go!" he thought, gesturing forward wildly.

To his amazement the vehicle started moving forward towards the group of people and at a pleasingly fast pace. Very soon he had reached the group. He spared a moment to take in the appearence of the red haired twins and their two companions but then he felt more pain coming from Absolem.

"Get in quickly and don't say a word," he hissed at the group.

Making sure that everyone was inside he got the vehicle moving again, this time in the direction of Absolem. It took a while but eventually he saw the man's form slumped on the ground, his fingers intwined tightly in his mint coloured hair.

As the vehicle drew closer, Grey leapt from the moving vehicle, not caring if he got hurt, all that mattered was that he got to Absolem. Bruised and battered from his tumble out of the car he limped as fast as he could towards the man.

"Absolem," he called out, his voice breaking a little, "Absolem."

Could he even hear him? The pain was a lot for Grey to handle but knowing that Absolem was going through even more almost made him cry. Was there even anything he could do to help the man? Desperately he gripped Absolem's hands the way he'd done the first time, willing for everything to be ok, hoping that his presence there would help even in the slightest because at least Absolem would then know that he wasn't alone.

"Please hold on Absolem, please be ok, just a little longer, everyone needs you," he said.

Surely this was going to kill Absolem? He was trying to accomplish a task alone that normally took the strength of who knew how many flowers. Had everybody not been relying on the man Grey would have made him stop instantly. Not knowing what else to do he wrapped his arms around the mans waist and buried his head in his chest, needing to believe that at least it would give Absolem some comfort.


Sinistra/Tweedle Dee & Destra/Tweedle Dum

Wordlessly they had been following the Duchess's son when seemingly out of nowhere some sort of vehicle had appeared in front of them, operated by yet another girl.

"No wait, that's no girl, it's a boy," thought Destra.

Sinistra and Destra had shared a brief look before following the boy's instructions and piling everyone inside. Each twin had a multitude of questions they wanted to ask the boy but he seemed distracted and considering that he was the one in control of the vehicle they thought it best to wait.

Some things seemed to be certain though, the boy was most likely another candidate but who he was contracted to remained to be seen. Having said that, neither twin had been aware that there were male candidates in the game.

Their train of thought was disrupted by the boy throwing himself out of the vehicle. Destra watched in alarm as the boy rolled away while Sinistra panicked as the vehicle kept moving at speed towards a group of trees. Had this all been a trap?

"Umm...I think we have a problem," said Destra.

The setting changes from down-the-rabbit-hole to Wonderland

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Rhiannon Jakalyn Pierce Character Portrait: Cheshire Character Portrait: Eve V. Kimberly Character Portrait: Absolem "Caterpillar" Pillars Character Portrait: Isaiah "Grey" Gris Character Portrait: Yumika "Ivory" Rae Character Portrait: Sinistra "Tweedle Dee" Lato Character Portrait: Destra "Tweedle Dum" Lato
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Anise
Ivory it has a familiar ring to it, doesn't it?


Ivory wasn’t exactly assured as to her location. Honestly, she didn’t know where she was at all. In fact, the last thing she could summon up from her memory was Rabbit doing something with the clocks. She was in the woodlands when she stirred, her skull ringing painfully. She looked around, but at first her sight was blurry and everything looked mushed together in an array of color and disfigured shape. She knew she was in the woods however based off the surrounding sounds and the way the earth felt underneath her hands. She wasn’t aware of what she was intended to do with herself and she was left questioning how she got here in the first place. This is not Rabbit’s house.. What happened to me? Not to mention what happened to Rabbit?! They hadn’t even been properly contracted yet.. She shook her head, she didn’t have time to sort this out, Wonderland was a dangerous place. She was torn from her thoughts when she instinctively scrambled to her feet when she saw a plant move, feeling herself begin to tremble in fright. She wasn’t the bravest of the humans, that much was for sure. Being abandoned wasn’t improving her uneasiness either. Ivory ran the instant the plant shifted again, screaming out in terror.

She was darting between foliage, over Wonderland wildlife, doing her best to not step on anything. Even a mouse could prove fatal in a place such as this! She was pretty agile, evading the trees well considering the momentum she obtained from the downward dash. Her usual skill at sprinting like this normally wasn’t proficient, so she was merely waiting to crash into someone or something. Half of the girl wanted to find someone, yet then again, half of her did not. She found a group, well sort of. She heard them, so she hid behind a group of trees. There was a green haired male clutching his head and a blue haired girl..boy? Uhm, she wasn’t sure trying to help him somehow and a slightly intimidating girl near both of them, barking angrily. She clutched the tree nervously. She wasn’t sure she wanted to show herself, but she needed to make herself known soon. She then noticed another group approach a blonde girl..boy? Why are so many of them confusing about their gender!? She noticed more people in what looked to be a carriage or chariot. She moved from her tree, closer towards the people in the chariot, peeking from behind it to get a better look. There was a set of twins, a girl, and a boy. Who were they? More Wonderland inhabitants? Contractors? She wanted to make herself known, but she felt her fingers tremble against the bark of the tree. She was… scared. She wouldn’t have been, had she been with Rabbit, but she was on her own again. She quickly hid behind the tree again when she realized they’d possibly see her. She was really pale and in all white clothing with long white hair. She stuck out against the dark colors like a sore thumb. She turned her back to them leaning on the tree, drumming her fingers quietly on the bark in attempt to concentrate and comfort herself as she tried to come to a conclusion on how to act. Violent or safe, you’ve got to decide quickly Ivory! If I show myself..will they kill me?