Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

0
followers
follow

Veronica Woods

"Sly as the fox, stubborn as the ox."

0 · 836 views · located in Valley Springs

a character in “The Others”, as played by desire99600

Description

Image

Image
Monster || Paramore
"I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours"

Image


Image Image Image Image Image


Image
Image
Uprising || Muse
"Rise up and take the power back
It's time the fat cats had a heart attack
You know that their time's coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious"

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
â˜Ŋ| Name |☞
"Yes, my middle name is Fox."
Veronica Fox Woods


â˜Ŋ| Nickname(s ) |☞
"Ronnie or Fox."
Veronica does not like to be called anything other then Ronnie or Fox.


â˜Ŋ| Age |☞
"I'm young, but I'm capable."
Twenty-four years old


â˜Ŋ| Birthday |☞
"I was a summer baby."
July 16th


â˜Ŋ| Role |☞
"The Revolution means everything to me."
Revolution leader


â˜Ŋ| Sexual Orientation |☞
"I like men."
Heterosexual


â˜Ŋ| Species |☞
"I love what I am, even if the world doesn't."
Ronnie is a Sly, meaning she's part human, part fox.


â˜Ŋ| Familiar |☞
"I love what I am, even if the world doesn't."
Name: Vixen (Vix, Vixy)
Gender: Female
Imagess: One || Two || Three
Vixen, Ronnie's familiar, is a small female fox that walks always by her side. Her coat is a beautiful ginger red hue with white and black markings in places like her chest, tail, ears, and paws. Vixen is incredibly smart and always the voice of reason for Ronnie. When Ronnie doesn't know what to do, she always turns to Vix because she always seems to know what to do. The two of them work together rather well as partners as they are truly two different halves of one being. Vixen is rational and thinks with her head as opposed to her heart. This, at times, can make Vix seem a little callous or cold. She makes the hard decisions that Ronnie might be reluctant to make, but she does it because she cares. There is no one more dedicated to the Revolution and it's members then Vixen. She makes a very good companion for the movement's leader.

Image
Image
Eyes On Fire || Blue Foundation
"I'll seek you out
Flay you alive
One more word and you won't survive
And I'm not scared
Of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vain
I got nothing for you to gain

I'm taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace"

Image

Image
Image
Image
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
â˜Ŋ| Eye color |☞
"They're pretty cool I guess."
Veronica's eyes are a bright, aqua blue, standing in startling contrast to her fiery red locks of hair.


â˜Ŋ| Height |☞
"I'm tall for a Sly."
5'9"


â˜Ŋ| Build |☞
"I can handle myself."
Ronnie may not appear to be the most threatening person in the world, for she's tall and slender. She doesn't appear to have a whole lot of mass to her, but the reality is, she's just built small. Just because she has a thin frame, does not mean, she should not be intimidating, for she's very physically fit and quite dangerous.


â˜Ŋ| Scars |☞
"Where do I even being?"
>> Left shoulder <<
Being an outlaw and the leader of the Revolution will get you plenty of scars. On the back of her left shoulder, sit three bullet scars. These, she earned from a Hunter she made the mistake of happening upon once.
>> Both palms <<
Cutting across the center of both her palms, Ronnie has large scars from a knife. These, unlike her other scars, however, were self-inflicted. Upon being sworn the new leader, she took a blood oath, cutting open her hands and swearing everything she is to the Revolution. These scars remind her who she is and what she lives for.
>> Across throat <<
At one point, during an attack on a facility, Ronnie nearly lost her life. An Other Hunter managed to corner her, and before she could slip away, she was laying on the floor in a pool of her own blood, neck slit from ear to ear. It was wound that should have killed her, and for several long days, the Revolution was terrified that it had lost it's leader, however, she managed to pull through with nothing more then a scar and a slight rasp of the voice whenever she attempts to shout.
>> Misc. <<
Ronnie was raised in the Sanctuary and the woods surrounding it. Growing up in this way is bound to leave you with hundreds of childhood scars from various exploits and adventures. Scars across her knees from skinning herself hundreds of times, calloused palms and feet, scrapes from climbing trees, ect.


â˜Ŋ| Piercings |☞
"What do I need piercings for?"
Veronica has no piercings.


â˜Ŋ| Tattoos |☞
"I got one when I was eighteen."
>> Inside of left wrist <<
On the inside of her left wrist, Veronica has one tattoo. This, she got when she was eighteen by having a friend prick her skin with ink. It's merely the word "Uprising" written in slightly sloppy handwriting.
>> Back of neck <<
On the back of her neck, under her hair, Veronica has three dates tattooed. These three dates are as follows: the date of her mother's death, the date of her father's death, and the day she was sworn in as leader of the Revolution.


â˜Ŋ| Manner |☞
"I try to make myself approachable."
Upon first seeing Veronica, you can tell she's smart as a whip. There's a cleverness behind her blue eyes that can often be intimidating. It's hard not to want to know what's on her mind, for there always seems to be something important whirling through her head, even in the middle of a conversation. You can tell, simply in the way she moves, that she has a lot of responsibility on her shoulders. She's got a lot of personal power with people always looking up to her as their leader, and she carries it with grace and dignity, for she is a very proud leader. She can, at times, seem a little cold or distant, but this is only because she's always got so much on her mind at once. She does her best to remain in the moment and always at least appear generally interested in who she's talking to, but at times can appear distracted. It is not to be taken as an insult. Her work as leader, is just never quite done.


Image

Image
Headstrong || Trapt
"Back off, I'll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong, we're headstrong"

Image

Image
Image
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
â˜Ŋ| Skills & Strengths |☞
"Strength is about overcoming weaknesses."
▲ Intelligence ➛ One of Ronnie's greatest strengths is the strength of her mind. Truly, you will never meet a trickier Sly. She is clever and cunning, able to think herself out of nearly anything within a few seconds. This is part of the reason she's such a successful leader. Her plans nearly never fail because she plans down to the last detail. It really is something of a marvel, the way she is able to work everything out so meticulously, leaving no room for error.
▲ Leading ➛ Ronnie, though at times hotheaded and stubborn, makes for a great leader. Over the years, her parents have taught her everything she ever needed to know about leading a group of people. She's able to guide her followers sternly, but at the same time, with a kind hand, for she truly loves every member of the Revolution and for the most part, they would follow her to hell and back.
▲ Speed ➛ Ronnie, though small and practically powerless when it comes to brute strength, is quite the little speedster. With practically perfect control over her agility and ability to teleport, it can be very tricky indeed, getting your hands on Ronnie.
▲ Survival ➛ Ronnie is a true survivor. Some even joke that she is invincible, for nothing seems to stop her, not even a gash to the throat. In reality, she is perfectly aware of her own mortality. She knows she is not immortal, she is just really lucky, and she has mastered the art of picking herself up and finding a way to survive. When the chips are down, she manages to push through because she has the ability as well as the know-how.


â˜Ŋ| Flaws & Weaknesses |☞
"I guess I can be too intense sometimes."
â–ŧ Raw power ➛ Seeing as Ronnie is rather small, she lacks a lot of brute strength. Though she more then makes up for this in other areas, it can occasionally be a issue.
â–ŧ Reckless ➛ Usually, Ronnie is careful as can be, for she does not enjoy risking her operation, or the lives of her members, but, when it comes to her own personal safety, Ronnie can be rather careless at times. There have been multiple instances where Ronnie has sacrificed her safety recklessly in order to get things done, and this can, at times, get her into a lot of trouble.
â–ŧ Competitive ➛ Ronnie has to win, that's that. She's a proud individual, who can be, at times, rather cocky. She knows she's brilliant, and capable, and this competitive spirit can sometimes be an issue for her, because it's hard for her to turn down a challenge. Challenges excite her, no matter how life-threatening, and she never turns down an opportunity to beat someone at something.
â–ŧ Ambition ➛ Ambition, for a leader, is usually a good thing, however, Ronnie has so much of it, it can sometimes cause trouble for her. She's the kind of girl who likes to go big or go home. Why do something if you aren't going to get it done right, right? This attitude, can sometimes be hard for her to fight, so she has a tendency to push things too far, or get in over her head. In fact, some of her biggest mistakes have been the results of her being too ambitious and trying to get too much done.


â˜Ŋ| Likes |☞
"I like to win."
â™Ĩ Nature
â™Ĩ Winning
â™Ĩ Being leader
â™Ĩ The Revolution
â™Ĩ Planning
â™Ĩ Night time
â™Ĩ Loyal people


â˜Ŋ| dislikes |☞
"I hate failure."
✘ Failing
✘ The government
✘ Most humans
✘ Newcomers
✘ Being told no
✘ Being disrespected
✘ The color yellow


â˜Ŋ| Fears |☞
"I don't fear anything other then failure."
☠ Failing the Revolution ➛ Above all else, Ronnie is terrified of failing the Revolution. There is so much riding on her as a leader. Not only is the Revolution her legacy, and her parent's legacies, but it is all that she has ever lived for. Her biggest fear in the world is to fail her cause and never bring justice to her people.
☠ Capture ➛ Never in a million years, will you ever hear Veronica Woods admit to fearing the government, but she does. She is lucky, for she has had the privilege of growing up in the Sanctuary and always knowing freedom. One of her biggest fears is being captured and losing her freedom like so many others.

Image█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
â˜Ŋ| Personality |☞
"I just want peace for my kind."
Veronica is the kind of girl who stands up for what she believes in, plain and simple. She was raised to always speak her mind, no matter who she may offend, and that is what she does. She a no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point kind of girl, for she always says exactly what's on her mind with little regard for the consequences.

She's clever as all hell with a quick wit that can either entertain, or cut like a knife, depending on her mood. In fact, she's so cunning, it's actually a little scary, for you never know what's spinning in that head of hers, whether it be something devious or totally benign.

Regardless, her intelligence has an effect on people. When she says to do something, people do it because they know she wouldn't be saying it if it wasn't important. When she speaks, people listen, because they know her words hold power. She has the ability to captivate others simply by opening her mouth and speaking.

Ronnie is the kind of girl who likes to win. She is determined and stubborn as all hell, so when she sets out to do something, she does so with the intention of doing it right. Should she fail, she tries again and again until eventually, she succeeds, because Ronnie doesn't stand for failure.

With so much riding on her, and so many lives always in her hands, Ronnie has no room in her life for failure. Should she make a mistake, it could mean someone's life or freedom. This kind of pressure takes it's toll on her, and can sometimes make her a little harsh, and rough around the edges, but her callousness, or cold exterior should not be mistaken for apathy.

She spends so much of her time worrying about the well-being of her Revolution and it's many members, that she tends to forget about herself sometimes. She's the type of girl who will give up her own meal in order to make sure you're fed, and while people love her for this, it can, at times get out of hand. She forgets that not everything is life and death, and that it is okay to be selfish sometimes.

Ronnie's been through, seen, and done a lot in her short twenty-four years, and it's made her tough as nails. There is truly no one better to lead a Revolution.
Image
Image
Run This Town || Jay-Z (Feat. Kanye West)
""Life's a game but it's not fair
I break the rules so I don't care
So I keep doin' my own thing
Walkin' tall against the rain
Victory's within the mile
Almost there, don't give up now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight""

Image

Image
Image
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
â˜Ŋ| Family |☞
"The Revolution is my family."
Jeffry Woods || Father || Former Leader || Sly || Deceased
Rosalind Woods || Mother || Former Leader || Sly || Deceased


â˜Ŋ| Biography |☞
"It hasn't always been easy."
It can be hard, at times, being Ronnie, simply because her parents left her with some pretty huge shoes to fill. They were the ultimate power couple, Rose and Jeff Woods. They met in one of Valley Spring's Other prisons, where they'd both been locked up for protesting the government.

After planning and executing a rather notorious escape that managed to liberate, not just themselves, but twelve other Other's as well, they made for the dense forests. Only fifteen years-old, at the time and having nowhere to go, her parents stumbled upon the Sanctuary and the rest, everyone knows.

For about fifteen years, Rose and Jeff Woods ran the Sanctuary as merely safe haven for any abused or down-trodden Others looking for a place to stay. It wasn't until about five years after she was born that their little gathering in the woods became something more significant and things started to change.

Growing up, for Veronica, was difficult, but at the same time privileged. Her parents were hard on her, as both were perfectionists, and both were raising her to take their places someday, but they both loved her dearly. They taught her to value her freedom and raised her to believe that no one could take it from her. At least not without a fight.

All her life, she was being groomed to become the next leader. Her parents took her with them on missions from the time she was eleven, wanting her to understand what they were fighting for as soon as she possibly could so that one day, she could carry on their work.

When the day finally came that her parents went on a mission and never returned, Ronnie was only sixteen. Her parents had just been killed, and she was young and frightened, but still, she was ready. They had prepared her well.

She was only sixteen, so many of the members did not think she could lead them, but Ronnie refused to wait. It was her parents wish that she take their place, so that night, so was sworn in as leader.

Things were rocky at first, as she could never quite seem to fill her parents's shoes, but after a while, the Revolution began to flourish again and people grew to love and respect her just as much as her parents.


ImageImage



| face claim |: Deborah Ann Woll
| hexcode |: #FFD670



So begins...

Veronica Woods's Story