Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ูฉ( ยด๏ฝฅัˆ๏ฝฅ)ูˆ » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

0
followers
follow

Cecil Rothgar

"From a single glance, I can pick you apart. Do you really wanna go up against me?"

0 · 1,022 views · located in The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

a character in “The WRFWC II”, as played by cybernekokaito

Description

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Image

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

"Do not lie in the face of a fellow liar."





Image
Image

ImageImageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
_
_
_
_

โ™ซ ใ€ๆฅใฎๅคšใ„็”Ÿๆถฏใ‚’ใ€ใ€-ๅฒฉๅดŽ็ขใ€‘Haji no Ouii Shogai o | BSD Original Soundtrack โ™ซ
โ™ซ ใ€ๅคๆ›ธๅฑ‹ๆ•ทๆฎบไบบไบ‹ไปถใ€‘Murder Case at The Mansion of Antiquarian Books | TeniwohaP (feat. Hatsune Miku) โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Osamu Dazai { Bungo Stray Dogs }
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #E9967A
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #B9770E

โ—ฃโ—ข




Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


NAME~
"A name is just a name."
Cecil Rothgar

NICKNAME(S)~
"Just... 'Cecil' is fine, okay?"
CeCe - by the younger kids of the Residence.
Wannabe Detective - by some of those in the Residence who aren't too fond of him.

AGE~
"Don't take me lightly 'cause I'm just a teenager."
17 / Seventeen

BIRTHDATE~
"I like this date, 'cause I can eat all the cake I want."
June 8th, 1998

GENDER~
"I've got feminine hips, but I'm not a girl."
Male

SEXUALITY~
"What's the word for 'as long as you're pretty'?"
Bisexual (male lean, but otherwise not picky)

SPECIES~
"I'm the King of Deduction, baby. What else?"
Human





Image

ImageImage
Image Image
Image Image
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


EYE COLOR~
"Eyes that can stare right through youโ€”to your past, to your thoughts and feelings, to what you ate for breakfast this morning."
Emerald green

HAIR COLOR~
"Touch itโ€”soft, right?"
Brunet

APPEARANCE~
"Ever seen anything more gorgeous than me?"
Cecil stands at 6 feet tall. He has emerald green eyes and soft, fluffy brunet hair. Over his eyes are round, circular glasses that he can't see without, and at the corner of his right eye is a beauty mark. He's super skinnyโ€”very much unhealthily so, since he doesn't eat properly due to past trauma from before his arrival at the Residence. His skin is pale and on his neck and wrists are scars, which he usually wraps up with gauze.

PERSONALITY~
{ Self-centered / Smart / Cunning / Charming }
Cecil is a bit childish at times, acting slightly spoiled and a tad self-absorbed. He isn't a bad or rude person, he just has an air about him that makes him think he's better than others. He definitely doesn't intend to come off that way, though. He is very smart when it comes to school and solving things, but not so much when it comes to other things. He has a rather flamboyant personality. He also becomes attached to people very easily, so if he develops a liking to you, you'd better prepare yourself. Despite his quirks, he actually has a very warm heart, and is fiercely protective of his friends. He is also extremely flirtatious and will probably flirt with anyone he deems attractive, even if he knows they'll reject or say no to him.





Image

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


ABILITY/MAGIC~
"My ability's probably the most useful."[i]
KING OF DEDUCTION - A wayward ability that allows Cecil to deduce/assess a situation (including what happened previously) with a single glance. What should take an investigation hours long will take up to seven seconds with him. He uses this no matter what the situation, even if he just wants to know more about a person. The drawback to this ability is that he cannot use it when very exhausted, drunk, high, or otherwise mentally impaired. (NOTE: He can operate with hangovers, but it hurts his head a lot.)

LIKES~
[i]"I'm a man with very expensive tastes."

~ Antique Dolls: A rather odd interest, but he's always had an interest in porcelain dolls (he has three dolls named Mary, Renge, and Patchouli).
~ Detective Novels: Rather fitting, since he aspires to be a detective himself (usually, he can figure out the ending before the end of the book).
~ Cats: He loves how soft and fluffy they are, and loves it when a cat falls asleep in his lap (the purring soothes him).
~ Sweets: Be it candies, macarons, pastries, etc, Cecil absolutely loves sweets (though eating real food is not one of his hobbies).
~ Alcohol: Despite not being of drinking age, he always sneaks in drinks whenever he can (his favorite is red wine).

DISLIKES~
"Ugh."
~ Deep Pools Of Water/The Ocean: This is due to past trauma from his time at the orphanage (he would rather not talk about it).
~ Eating Too Much: It makes him feel sick, even though he knows his body needs it (it's very hard, also due to past trauma).
~ Strenuous Activity: His poor health makes it hard for him to run for too long or do anything strenuous (he is very fragile).
~ Being Outside: His poor health makes him sensitive to heat exhaustion when it's sunny (which occurs to him very easily).

HISTORY~
"I'd rather not talk about this, but if you must know..."
He ran away from an orphanage that mistreated him constantly because of his personality. His personality clashed a lot with what the orphanage workers wanted (obedience & subservience, mostly). As a result of this, he was mistreated the most out of the other children (especially due to his age being the oldest) and sported injuries most of the time (broken arms, bruises, bandages, etc). Along with being beaten, he would be starved for extended periods of time (hence his eating current eating disorder) and, at one point, he was nearly drowned (as a form of waterboarding torture.) Unbeknownst to Cecil, the head of the orphanage was one of the rare bad warlocks who wanted to groom him into subservience to exploit his ability. One night, he left, and never looked back. He found the Residence one night under the guise of running an 'errand.' Ever since, he respects Cosmo a great deal for taking him in and would do anything for him.




Character Sheet created by ยฐแบž0llisฤซicยฐ
Character Played by cybernekokaito

So begins...

Cecil Rothgar's Story

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
AZURA MILKOVEA

Feeling Mischievous || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€้ซ˜้Ÿณ่ณชใ€‘My Soul, Your Beats | LiSA โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Menma {Anohana: The Flowers We Saw That Day}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #58ACFA
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #0489B1

โ—ฃโ—ข



It was another wonderful day at the Residence, birds were singing, flowers were blooming. Oh who am I kidding- it was as boring as always. At least in Azura's point of view. She currently was humming as she sat at the window, admiring the flowers outside. She watched as their petals swayed in rhythmic unison, performing a gentle dance in the wind. She honestly just wanted something interesting to happen. Was the only way she could make that happen was by inflicting the event (whatever it was) herself? Perhaps. What could she possibly do to get things going? She had to make sure it went to a point where at least a little chaos was started, without anybody asking "Who dun it?". Surely if that happened, Cecil would call her out in record time flat. She hated the looks she'd get from the children whenever she did start something, soon after being caught by the aspiring detective. What to do, what to do?... She'd ask herself repeatedly. "-Aha!" Startled by her outburst, a nearby child jumped and stared at her questioningly, soon walking out of the living room. She stood, and ran out the room excitedly, ready for the upcoming chaos.

The set-up was easy. A classic water bucket prank would start the chain. The one who walked in first would get soaked, causing the other person at the other doorway across the living room to have (real, living) spiders dumped on their head. Afterwards, she'd anonymously cast small spells to mess with the others. Nobody would know who did it (unless somebody asked Cecil). Well, at least she hopes so. All she needed to do right now was to call a (fake) meeting in the living room. She sent a small magic message into everyone's head, altering Cosmo's so he knew not to come in first or second. "I'd like to call everyone to come to the living room! I have a story to tell!" Azura made sure it was clear as possible what the reason was, so Cecil wouldn't wonder and end up figuring out the real reason she called everyone to this little "gathering". Let the games begin~



Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
LOUISE FAUSTUS

_
_

Feeling Happy || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€MVใ€‘DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Shiro {No Game No Life}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #F5A9D0
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #F6CED8

โ—ฃโ—ข



Louise had been sleeping soundly for awhile now, and didn't plan to get up anytime soon. That, was until a message rang in her mind. Awaking from her nap, she rubbed her eyes and stood. Patting down her dress, she walked out of her room and headed to the living room. What does Miss Odette want? A story...? She thought for a moment. What oh so important "story" was good enough to wake her up? There's only one way to find out; which would soon bring her so called demise. Who knew all the chaos that would unfold? Not Lou, that's for sure.

Had she not gotten into the room first, maybe she wouldn't have gotten one of her favorite dresses soaked with water. As she stepped through the doorway, everything went downhill. Louise screamed once she felt the ice cold water pierce her entire body. Her cry rang throughout the whole residence, and was definitely going to cause a rucus. "WHO DID THIS TO ME!!?"

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Image
Image
Image

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight."

Dialogue Color โˆ #8e7b9f
Thought Color โˆ #39727a

Faceclaim โˆ Karneval|Nai Muhinyi

Played by โˆ Reliquary
โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Mackenzie yawned softly and looked around nervously he had only just come to this residence a week ago, he wasn't used to all of the odd characters that inhabited this place along with him. He absently ran a hand through his hair as he stepped, barefoot, out into the hallway and down toward the living room. Since one of the kind people who allow him to stay here had beckoned him. He wasn't sure how but it was enough to make sure he obeyed. It'd be best not to upset his new hosts.

As he slowly meandered toward the living room at a slow pace as images of when he first came here flashed into his mind. It had been raining. He was in his other form then, a large beast with dripping fangs and twisted claws. He had run away because his mother had been abusive towards him since his powers began surfacing thinking him a monster. This might have been partially why he is as timid as he is now, very willing to do whatever people tell him to do to avoid conflict.

He made his way into the living room and sat down in a chair in the corner and shyly waved to Madam Milkovea. He shot her a cautious half-smile. He hadn't really spoken much since he arrived, unsure whether he should allow these people to get close to him or not. At the moment he preferred not to, he was scared they might think him too dangerous and harm him or kick him out. Then where would he go? However once he had waved to his kind host, she squealed and rushed out of the room. Mackenzie sighed sadly and looked around the living room, someone unfortunately got covered in water, another in spiders, what an odd place this was. . . He pulled his knees close and just watched it all unfold before him.

Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

Cecil Rothgar is not one to come to the calls of others if it doesn't benefit him. He figures Azura's message was optional, and since it does not benefit him, he remains in his bed, shrouded in blankets. By no means is he sleepingโ€”rather, he appears to be reading a mystery novel written by Edogawa Ranpo. As smart as he is (the guy taught himself two other languages and seems to be able to converse excellently in them), he still has trouble reading Japanese characters. As much as he dreads asking for help, he absolutely might have to.

For the time being, though, the currently lazy brunet tosses the book aside and rolls over onto his back. It's then he hears a blood-curdling scream, and he sits up abruptly. The voice is so distinctly familiar, and a feeling of dread flows throughout his entire body. He's out of bed in a second, throwing on an outfit that looks vaguely dressy twenties in nature, and bolts out of his room. His long legs take the stairs two steps at a time, and he's at the bottom in no time, skidding into the main room with a look of horror on his face. โMy Sleeping Beautyโ€”where is she?โž

By 'Sleeping Beauty,' he no doubt means the small girl who follows him around most places. Ever since he's met her, he's been awfully fond of her, like a little sister. Thus, of course he would worry about her as a good big brother should. Upon scanning the room, he meets the sight of Louise with concerned, emerald hues. He steps over to her, a deep frown on his face. โLouise! You're all wet.โž He remembers the words she shrieked that roused himโ€”'who did this to me'โ€”and his eyes scan around the room. โWould you like me to find out who did it, Louise? It'll only take a second.โž

He raises his head up to look once more at the others in the roomโ€”it couldn't have been Satoru, despite looking as though he's been here the whole time (he has the look of a person who was previously much too immersed in something to have been messing around). It couldn't have been Mackenzie (such a frightened look gracing those pretty little doll features that Cecil likes so much). Morgana seems too concerned about Chocco (whom he notes has been doused in spiders) so it couldn't be either of them. He couldn't place the blame on anyone else in the room, either, until his eyes settle on the form of Azura (whose guilty give-away is not in her expression, but in her eyesโ€”in such a way only Cecil would be able to tell). He figures this out all within seven seconds, and he uses the eighth to speak up.

โI found you! โ™ชโž


--

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
โ™ช

Cosmo is never uninformed when it comes to the happenstances of his mansion. Some children accuse him of speaking to the mansion, and that the place speaks back, but it's no such magic that he's donned upon the Residence. His intuition reflects that of something vastly parentalโ€”that he cares for each and every one of the children who take residence with him, and that is what keeps him aware at all times.

That being said, pranks were never cause for alarm unless someone were to get hurt.

So as the screams around him resound through the halls, Cosmo remains in the dining room, with floating tables and chairs surrounding him. He takes a sip of his tea. Is isn't that the warlock doesn't careโ€”he absolutely cares a great dealโ€”but if someone were to be hurt, he would be notified, and consequences would definitely be had.

Upon seeing Cecil bolt past himโ€”almost comically fast, Cosmo muses, and that if he were going any faster, he would leave a gust of wind in his wakeโ€”he decides he should take a look at the damage. It should be nothing he can't fix if it's anything physical to the mansion, though there will definitely be ill feelings. The table and chairs drop to the ground with a loud thud, and the warlock raises himself from his chair as if it were nothing. He saunters into the room where all the commotion is with a graceful gait, almost as though he were timing his steps to a song nobody could hear but him. His presence would be announced by the sound of bells jingling every step he takes.

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image
Feeling Horrified || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆ”พ่ชฒๅพŒใ‚นใƒˆใƒฉใ‚คใƒ‰ใ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #ED9191
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #EB2828

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Langley was currently draped across her bed, starting intently at the PSP that she held at arm's length above her head. As the intro song began to play, she hummed along as she waited to see Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom's familiar title screen. This would be her third time playing through the game, yet definitely not the last. Having only gone through two of the twelve endings, Langley still had a long way to go. The thing that had been troubling the girl for a while now however was the question of who she should pursue next. Having already played through Saito's story (Obtaining the best ending.), and Harada's story (Obtaining the only ending.), she wanted to play through a new character's story before replying Saito's and getting the other endings.

There were plenty of guys to choose from, but she wanted to play a route with a longer story this time around since Harada's was somewhat short. She also wanted somebody with a warmer personality then say Saito (Why must he be so cold?), sooo... "How about Okita?" He was cocky and liked to tease the MC a lot, it would definitely be an interesting romance. "Sure, why not?" Lane said with a grin.

Suddenly realizing that she had been debating this issue for way too long, Langley readied herself to press the 'Begin' button. Yet, right before said button could be hit, a voice rushed into her head. Startled by the sudden noise, the PSP that she had been holding up managed to slip from her fingers and hit her square in the face. Letting out a loud yelp, Langley gently pulled the handheld device off of her face and rubbed her nose. 'Odette wants to tell a story?' She could use a story, she guessed. Especially with the new stinging sensation that had settled over her nose. Setting her game on the desk near her bed, Langley made her way downstairs.

What met her downstairs was definitely surprising. Watching as Chocco was teleported away by one of the new residents- 'Sara, right?'- Langley wondered what was going on. However, as the girl's eyes traveled over the surrounding area and landed on Louise, her confusion soon turned to delight. Letting out a bright laugh, Lane skipped over to the soaked younger girl. "Whoever did this got you pretty good, didn't they?" Chucking a bit more, she set one of her hands on Louise's shoulder, undaunted by the fact that her hand was getting wet. "Don't worry though, a little bit of water never hurt anybo-" The sensation of something crawling up her leg made the words instantly die in her throat.

Cautiously peering down at her leg, Langley observed a tiny spider making it's way up her body. Letting out a blood-curdling scream, the girl then began to flail her arms about and run around in an attempt to shake the arachnid off. After the poor creature was sent flying, a horrified feeling sunk into the pit of Langley's stomach as she observed the dozens of others milling around the door next to the living room. Practically frozen in place, she watched as Cecil walked onto the scene, silently wishing that she had never left her room.

Once Cecil had figured out that it was Azura who had set the traps, Langley immediately rushed over to the older woman. "Why would you do this to us?! Water I can understand! But spiders? Isn't that a bit mean?" It was easy to notice the way that Langley's eyes kept darting over to the group of creepy-crawlies. This was one of the few instances that Lane was actually unhappy, and she was not enjoying it.

ImageImage
ฯƒฯ…ั‚ฦ’ฮนั‚ | X
โˆ‚ฮนฮฑโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœง #b452cd
ั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…gะฝั‚ ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœฆ #e066ff

ฦ’ฮฑยขั” ยขโ„“ฮฑฮนะผ โœฆ ฮทฮฑะบฮฑฮทฯƒ ฮฑzฯ…ั•ฮฑ {ะบ-ฯƒฮท!}

โ™ซ ใ€REASONใ€‘Reason | ใ‚†ใš โ™ซ

Image
Kathy floated in the water after swimming her daily 50 laps, staring into space as she contemplated what had become of her family. Now that she'd had some time to think about it, her decision to run away had been pretty rash and silly. Strangely, she didn't regret it. She did, however, wish she knew what had become of her siblings. Her parents she couldn't care less about, but she couldn't help being fond of the children she'd grown up with -- especially her oldest brother and sister, who had been helpful almost adults to vent to during the process of the divorce. She kind of wished she'd taken her siblings with her to this place, she knew they would have liked it here. It was certainly nicer than her home. Thinking about it, Kathy'd recently realised that her old place of residence wasn't the nicest place to live. The people here had been so much more welcoming, they didn't judge her or criticise her for her faults. It was practically home already, after only a week and a half.

Then she was pulled out of her thoughts by an invitation from Odette for everyone to gather for stories. She jumped a bit, startled, as she hadn't quite gotten used to the weird brain messages yet. 'That sounds fun!' Kathy thought to herself, getting out of the water and into the showers. She let out a sigh of relief as the hot water hit her, the tension releasing from her body. After five minutes, she got out of the shower and stood drying her hair. She pulled on a flowery top, as well as a floral skirt and runners with even more flowers. 'I look kind of like a hippie, don't I? Ah well, doesn't matter!'. As she was tying her hair into her signature twintails, she heard a shrill piercing shriek coming from the area she was supposed to go to. 'Wow, what was that?' She thought, setting off at a jog to see. Then another cry emitted from the area, and Kathy sped up a little. She wasn't sure if she was excited or nervous as to what she would find there.

When she arrived, Kathy didn't really know what to think of the scene. There was Louise, doused in water and very upset, Chocco, Sara and Morgana, who were standing away looking scared, Langley, who seemed angry at Odette, Mackenzie, who looked confused, Cecil, who seemed upset and hyper at the same time, and Satoru, who just looked amused. And then, of course she looked down, at the spiders crawling at her feet. She squealed and ran over to the nearest person, Cecil, hiding behind him and accidentally squashing a spider with her shoe as she went. "Ew, ew, ew, ew, no, no, no. Is that spider blood?!" She freaked out, practically in tears. Spiders, frankly, were terrifying, disgusting creatures she never wanted to go near, ever.

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Image
Image
feeling: satisifed
song: โ™ซ

-------------------------------------------------
The soft and springy grass beneath Isuel's boots shifted and blew in the wind, creating a green felt carpet. Well, in Isuel's mind at least. Isuel herself knelt at the edge of a flowerbed, tending carefully to the flowers there. Isuel's knees dug into the soft earth while she lifted the heavy watering can and showered the roses with water. Isuel leant as far as she could, furrowing her brow in concentration. The light sprinkle of water caught the light of the morning, creating a gentle rainbow, the light kissing the flowers and caressing them like a long lost lover. Okay. A bit cheesy. Isuel set the watering can down again and rubbed at her forehead with the back of her hand, not wanting to get any dirt on her face. (Little did she know it was too late, she already had several small smears on her cheeks and the tips of her ears. Isuel sighed, satisfied with her work. She had weeded the whole bed, watered all the flowers, and planted some tulip bulbs for the new season to come. Isuel sat back on her heels and surveyed her work on the roses, and noticed a stem that could use pruning. She huffed lightly and channeled her love for the garden into forming a pair of secateurs. The pink toned secateurs popped into Isuel's hands and she snipped the stem neatly, picking up the thorny twig that lay on the ground, placing it in her bucket of clippings. She wiped her hands together, erasing the secateurs back into energy, the small dots of light clouding and sparkling around her hands before dissipating.

Isuel heard Azura's call for attention and scratched her head. Huh. This must happen often. Isuel had only been a resident for two months, but she loved being in the Residence. Everyone here was kind to her for the most part, and Azura's care for them all was admirable. (If at times unconventional.) Isuel got to her feet and took her bucket of clippings and watering can back to the small shed at the end of the garden, and set it down just outside the door before she heard a scream cry out from the house through the living room window. Isuel whipped around, her expression worried. She briskly walked back to the house, deciding not to get too worked up about anything until she was sure what was going on. Isuel arrived to see a rather soaked Louise and a distressed Chocco heaped on the floor, along with several other worried onlookers. "Oh dear." She stated rather plainly. She spotted Langley and walked over to her friend, giving the writhing pile of spiders a wide berth. "Langley, what's going on?" Isuel asked, puzzled. She spotted a small spider on her shoulder and brushed it off gently before Langley noticed it and got panicked. That was another great thing about the Residence, Langley was a wonderful friend, and one of the highlights of the strange place. She's a lot like.... Hmm... Someone.... Who was it again?

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
AZURA MILKOVEA

Feeling Cautious || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€้ซ˜้Ÿณ่ณชใ€‘My Soul, Your Beats | LiSA โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Menma {Anohana: The Flowers We Saw That Day}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #58ACFA
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #0489B1

โ—ฃโ—ข



Odette looked towards Sotaru after she waved back at Mackenzie and smirked. "Why of course, Sotaru. What else would you expect of moi~?" She turned her attention back to both doorways. The first unfortunate victim was Louise. Odette covered her ears in mock pain. "Oh please- would you keep it down!? You'll blow my cover, deary!" Soon after, Chocco waltzed in; her second victim. Odette simply giggled at her reaction. She watched, smiling as Morgana entered and knelt down in front of her. Sara followed, and teleported her away from the spiders. All this ruckus sure was enjoyable. She flinched slightly as both girls fell to the ground. Then came the one person she dreaded being part of the situation. Odette pouted playfully. "Aww phooey! The fun was just starting!" She ignored the slowly approaching jingle of bells, already knowing who it was. Than came little Miss Langley, who consoled Louise, then screamed as a spider crawled up her leg. What's with all the screaming? She smirked as the young lady ran over to her. "Mean? Why no, no, no. I'm just having a little fun. It'd never kill to cause some chaos once in awhile. What? Are you scared of a harmless arachnid? Hm?" Another spider crawled up Odette's shoulder, and stared directly into Langley's eyes. She didn't move an inch, a mischevious smile plastered on her face.

Odette turned towards Cosmo as she stood. "Now why don't we clean this up?
. . .

Dinner was a time where everyone would talk about anything and everything, while enjoying the delicious food offered to them. Odette sat next to Cosmo, and she didn't feel quite well. She had a feeling something was wrong, and she couldn't shake off the feeling. She leaned towards the warlock and whispered, "Do you feel that? It's magical energy. I'm getting a bad feeling, Sparrow." She sat quiet for a second before suggesting something. "Should we send a group of the older kids to see what it is? Somebody would have to go see, but we have to stay here and watch the other children." She knew deep down that something would happen. Whatever it was..



Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
LOUISE FAUSTUS

_
_

Feeling Distressed || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€MVใ€‘DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Shiro {No Game No Life}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #F5A9D0
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #F6CED8

โ—ฃโ—ข



Tears threatened to spill out of Lou's eyes as Cecil rushed towards her. She nodded at Cecil's request. Oh how mad she was with Miss Odette right now. But, she brushed it off for now. She tugged on CeCe's sleeve and looked up at him with teary eyes. "My dress is ruined! What am I gonna do!?" Louise didn't like how her favorite dress was covered in water. She hated that she had to be part of this situation. She'd just have to leave it alone.
. . .

Louise didn't have much of an appetite. She hadn't touched anything on her plate, and she just sat there listening to the many conversations going on. She sat next to Cecil, and she was bored out of her mind. From all the commotion this morning, she was really tired. Maybe a nap wouldn't hurt.. She rested her head on Cecil's shoulder beside her and drifted to sleep.

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
โ™ช

Cosmo did, indeed, feel the magic energy, but he did not want to draw attention to it. Wavering magical energy is not uncommon here; sometimes, magic users (typically fellow warlocks who Cosmo is acquainted well with) pass through the forest, but this energy feels more malevolent. He glances over to Odette, stabbing his fork into the pasta on his plate and bringing it up to his lips. This conversation will remain discreet, as the two do not wish to startle the members of this household. He nods and slips the fork into his mouth. The aura Odette would feel from him is a grave one, but his face remains jovial and lively as ever. โI agree with you, Bluebird. We should, indeed. Who do you have in mind?โž

Immediately switching topic to remain casual, the warlock's gaze snaps over to Cecil, who seems to be staring at his plate of food as if it would eat him. โCecil! You haven't eaten any of your dinner! You haven't at all. If you don't eat, you may die.โž He points a fork at him, narrowing his eyes, though his smile is still ever present. โIf you eat, I'll let you have cake. Well, after you run an errand for the two of us, of course.โž He would suggest Cecil to investigate, as his ability would be useful, though without eating properly, the boy would hardly be of much use if there were any danger.

--

Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

Cecil is still sour about earlier, having to see his darling 'little sister' with tears in her eyes, soaked from head to toe with water from a bucket the witch had set up as a prank. That has little impact on his eating habits, though, despite what he might say. He glances over to his companion, Louise, who is sleeping soundly against his arm. He gives a little smile before he is startled by Cosmo shouting his nameโ€”he gasps audibly, looking over to the firey-haired man with wide, emerald eyes. โD-Die...? With all due respect, Mr. Cosmo, it would take around 90 days for me to die from starving myself. It's only been two days since I last ate dinner. I'm responsibleโ€”I eat when I must to survive, but when I'm not feeling hungry, I just... don't.โž

He doesn't even want to look around at the looks the others must be giving him. He looks down at his plate, but once he hears Cosmo mention the word 'cake,' he perks up. โCake? What kind of cake? Is it Red Velvet? Chiffon? Strawberry Shortcake? And what kind of 'errand' is it? If it's going outside, you know I don't like doing that. But... maybe it's worth it. For cake.โž He glances back down at Louise and pats her head.

Image
Image

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

Dinner wasn't Cerulean's favourite time. Oh sure he knew he had to eat, but he disliked being forced to be around others while he did so. As such he was sat as far away from everyone else as he could be while still sitting at the table. Being sat where he was allowed him to easily observe the other residents, something he often did in case they tried to get closer and catch him unawares.

Morgana was picking at their food, eating but not really enough to be healthy. After the prank earlier, they had hidden themself back in their room and sometime between then and dinner they had changed into a dress. It had drawn a couple of stares, something which made the child flush a little, and they were pretty sure they had heard someone quietly ask someone else if Morgana was a boy or a girl, but that happened enough that they weren't particularly bothered by that now.

Currently the dark-haired teen was sat next to Cecil who had perked up as Cosmo mentioned cake and some kind of errand. They glanced at the other teen who seemed almost a little excited and noticed Louise dozing off, using Cecil's shoulder as a pillow. Turning their attention back to their dinner, Morgana tilted their head down, hiding a small smile.

Cerulean, from the other end of the table perked up slightly at the mention of an errand. Perhaps he could request to be sent instead? If so he may be able to get away from the others for a while which would be nice. He was starting to grow a little tired of their antics.

First though, he had to make it clear he was interested and since he only usually spoke to insult someone or if he was interested in something... "What kind of errand do you intend for him to do?" His voice was a little loud, perhaps, but it needed to be to cut across the noise some of the others were making. Still, his interest was now put out there, hopefully something would come of it.

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image
Feeling Excited || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆ”พ่ชฒๅพŒใ‚นใƒˆใƒฉใ‚คใƒ‰ใ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #ED9191
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #EB2828

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Lane's fingers knitted together as she continued to stare down the wriggling pile of nightmares. The only thing that managed to tear her eyes away from the mess was the voice of one of her newest friends. Spinning around, Langley let out a loud sigh of relief as she saw Isuel standing next to her (She also had thought that she felt something brush her shoulder, but after checking that nothing was there, she decided not to question it.). "Thank goodness you're alright! I don't what I would have done if those beasts had gotten you!" She said as she pointed dramatically at the small eight-legged creatures. Isuel had only been at the residence for about two months, but she and Langley had become fast friends. Her level-headedness was definitely a good match for Lane's energetic attitude. They complimented each other quite nicely.

After giving a quick rundown of what had happened, Langley once again turned her attention to Odette. She listened intently to the witch's explanation, until something quite startling happened. She watched in horror as a spider suddenly appeared on Azura's shoulder. Its beady little eyes seemed to be practically staring into the very depths her soul.

Her jaw practically scrapping the floor, Langley tried her best to swallow the scream that was crawling up her throat. Slowly backing away, she suddenly broke into an almost full sprint as she hide herself behind Isuel. Hands clamped over the smaller girl's shoulders, she hesitantly peeked over one before looking over at Azura again with wide amber eyes. "She's gone crazy!" Langley nervously whisper-shouted next to her friend's ear. Taking the time to once again sink her head below Isuel's back and gather her thoughts. Once this was completed and Langley had managed to calm herself a little bit, she quickly grabbed her friend's hand and rushed into the dining room. She was not sticking around to clean up those spiders.

- - -


Once dinner had been served (And Langley had chosen a seat a good distance away from Azura. She didn't want any more spiders today, thank you very much!), she finally managed to relax quite a bit. There was nothing like a good meal in order to get you feeling excitable and energized again! After happily munching on her food for a while, her feet swinging underneath the table as she did, Langley began to look around the room a bit. A sudden exclamation by Cerulean managed to catch her attention.

"Ohhh~! An errand?" She squealed out excitedly. She hadn't really been paying attention to what had been going on before, but the word errand was all that she needed to hear. The thought of being sent out on a super-secret mission was just so exciting! Suddenly elated, Langley raised her hand into the air before practically shouting, "I want to go!".

Now turning her attention to Isuel, who she had been sitting next to, Lane excitedly asked, "Do you want to go on an errand as well, Flower?". A sudden thought made her falter a bit, however. 'Wait, don't they say that bad witches live out there?' Eyebrows pulled together in thought, Langley turned towards her friend once again. "Hm. Well, actually, maybe it would be better if you stayed here. It would keep you safer." While Lane may be one to jump head-first into situations without really thinking them through, she definitely wasn't one to put her friends through the same risky situations. She didn't want to see anybody ending up hurt because she pushed them into something without think of the consequences.

Image Image
Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Kaori Fujimiya {Isshuukan Friends}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #752c05
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #ab653f
| Outfit |

When Chocco and Sara landed on the floor, Chocco's saltiness had been momentarily overlapped with her laughing. It had taken her a while to get off the floor, brushing off the the feeling of the little legs still crawling on her. She hadn't been overly surprised, and truly angry, that Odette was the one who had pulled the prank on her. After all, after living there for two years she had learned this side of Odette many times. However when she had pulled herself together again, helping Sara stand up, her laughter subsided enough that the saltiness returned. For the rest of the day, before dinner, Chocco was proving to be rather obstinate towards Odette, giving her a cold shoulder, sticking her tongue out at the shorter, older witch. However, it was apparent to anyone paying attention that she wasn't intending it to be hurtful because after each encounter her coy smile played on her lips. Her day was mostly spent lounging, after the hard work of cooking the day before she just needed to relax and rejuvenate today.

Then dinner rolled around.

Chocco was feeling more severely better than that morning, though she could still remember the tiny legs of the spiders crawling all over, meaning that she was rubbing her arm or legs every now and then. She also ended up snarfing down her dinner. She knew that it was dinner time and that good manners were expected, but she had a deadline. She needed to meet up with one of her costumers at the stand almost immediately after dinner was supposed to end. This led to Chocco trying to leave as early as she could to get there on time. She wasn't sure if Cosmo or Odette knew of her walks off the residence property or the fact that she had had a business. She never told them, however it wasn't as if she was a master at hiding it. And if they didn't know from figuring it out themselves, she was certain Cecil had figured it out and she wouldn't put it passed him to tell them.

She vaguely overheard the conversation, something about an errand. Something she would normally show at least a little interest in, using it as a way to travel off the grounds some more, however she was in a rush for an already planned meeting. With those talking and the focus off her. Chocco looked around the table to make sure no one was staring at her before she, in a very un-stealthy manner, zoomed from the table; dropping her dirty plate off in the kitchen sink and then changing into her "work-attire" as she rushed down the hall, out the door, and into the woods. She didn't wear any shoes, having been in such a rush she forgot to put them on, but thankfully she remembered the chocolate, having put them into a small satchel at her side. As she walked along the forest she put the finishing touches on pinning her hair up in a decently, flouncy hairstyle.

There was a rumble.

Chocco slowed for a minute and looked at the sky. She was in such a rush she hadn't made sure about the weather. Though who could blame her, it had been sunny and warm all day.

"Merde," Chocco whispered as she picked up her pace. She was still hoping to possibly catch her costumers, though she strongly doubted that they would even show up if they checked the weather before leaving the house like she should have.

When she was almost to her stand she heard a rustle and paused. She had never met anyone who wasn't a costumer in the forest and Cosmo and Odette had warned her many times of the evil witches that would be after her. She tip-toed her way behind a tree and breathed deeply, trying to calm her heart as best she can. When she calmed down enough she peeked around the tree. She didn't see anything which made her feel a little braver, but then she spotted a pair of feet leading behind a bush.

"You better be sleeping," Chocco said in a deadpan voiced walking towards the person. When she approached the person close enough she saw the person was indeed sleeping. "Why would fall asleep here, wouldn't your bed be better?" she quietly asked the person.

She kicked the boy's foot, "Hey, you should get up before you get doused; it looks like it's going to rain soon buddy."

ImageImage
ฯƒฯ…ั‚ฦ’ฮนั‚ | X
โˆ‚ฮนฮฑโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœง #b452cd
ั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…gะฝั‚ ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœฆ #e066ff

ฦ’ฮฑยขั” ยขโ„“ฮฑฮนะผ โœฆ ฮทฮฑะบฮฑฮทฯƒ ฮฑzฯ…ั•ฮฑ {ะบ-ฯƒฮท!}

โ™ซ ใ€REASONใ€‘Reason | ใ‚†ใš โ™ซ

Image
Kathy sat at the dinner table, happily wolfing down all and every carbohydrate in sight.. The aftermath of Odette's little prank had been long forgotten, as was the case with almost everyone. In most situations, she would have already started up a conversation with someone, but she was far too submersed in her food to do that. She did, however, glance up at Cosmo's mention of cake. She restrained a groan of disgust as she listened to the conversation. 'After all, pie is so much better than cake! The only nice part of cake is the frosting, and that just doesn't count.' She thought to herself, wondering how anyone could possibly like the dry, gross texture of cake over the crumbly deliciousness of pie. In fact, Kathy was so invigorated by her inner monologue about the greatness of pie, she found that she had stopped eating, and was instead staring into space, mouthing words to herself like an idiot. She immediately went back to eating, embarrassed. And then she soon forgot about it as she munched a donut. Yum.

As the conversation continued, Katherine immediately took notice of the word 'errand'. "An errand you say?!" She asked brightly, already out of her seat, "I want to join too!". Errands weren't something she usually went on, and now that she'd decided on it, she was going to go, whether she was allowed to or not. Seeing everyone else pipe up as well, she slowly sat back down, maintaining eye contact to communicate that she was definitely going.



Image
Image
ฯƒฯ…ั‚ฦ’ฮนั‚ | X
โˆ‚ฮนฮฑโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœง #EC5800
ั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…gะฝั‚ ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœฆ #FF9966

ฦ’ฮฑยขั” ยขโ„“ฮฑฮนะผ โœฆ ั•ั”ฮนัƒฮฑ ะบฮฑฮทฮนั” {ฮฑะผฮฑgฮน ะฒัฮนโ„“โ„“ฮนฮฑฮทั‚ ฯฮฑัะบ}

โ™ซ Murdered | Alice Mare OST โ™ซ

Image




Leon wasn't so sure exactly what everyone was talking about with spiders and water, but he was quite sure it was just Odette up to her typical mischief. It hadn't taken very long for him to get used to the witch's antics, although in the beginning it had been a real surprise at how... Not strict she had been. Both of the caretakers, in fact, had shocked him with how genuinely nice they were. In the past year, he'd been exceedingly happy with his treatment. Really, he was astonished it had already been a year since he'd arrived at the residence, alone and vulnerable without his sister.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by kicks against his legs. He stared at the person opposite him on the table, Langley, who was swinging her legs and unknowingly kicking poor Leo. 'Dude, stop.' He mouthed to her from across the table, annoyed. His attention drifted with her eye gaze however, seeing Cerulean ask a question -- rather loudly. Quite a few people started announcing their intent to join the 'errand', and Leo would not let his curiosity go unsated. "I want to go as well." He stated, "Oh, and what's the actual errand anyway?" he added on as an afterthought.

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ



โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Image
Image
feeling: hungry
song: โ™ซ

-------------------------------------------------
Isuel smiled at Langley's energetic worry for her. "Oh haha, no I was outside gardening again, I'm fine honestly." She stole a glance at the spiders running away. "I think they're pretty harmless anyway-" Isuel's voice dropped off as Langley came to hide behind her back. Isuel chuckled a little, and whispered out of the corner of her mouth. "What are you doing?" Isuel laughed brightly at Langley's reply, placing her hand over Langley's on her shoulder and rubbing her knuckles lightly. She let Langley drag her away, giggling lightly, but secretly glad to get away from the puddles of spiders and water and the mayhem Odette had caused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuel sat next to Langley, digging into some rice. She savoured the flavour, enjoying the bursts of flavour that escaped from sultanas within the delicacy. She looked around the table from time to time, enjoying the various people conversing and talking with each other. She smiled and took another bite, glad that she found such a safe and loving home. She noticed Leo mouthing to Langley and guessed what was happening. She gave Langley a little nudge and smiled at her, winking at Leo lightly. Isuel lightened up at the mention of an errand, wanting to help. She opened her mouth to reply to Langley but before she could say that she wanted to join the errand Langley shut her down. "Oh um. Yeah. I guess." Isuel looked down at her dinner and ate some more, not trusting herself to say anything more.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azura Milkovea Character Portrait: Morgana Wynterfell Character Portrait: Katherine Diederich Character Portrait: Cecil Rothgar Character Portrait: Cosmo Balthazar Character Portrait: Sara Character Portrait: Langley McAllister Character Portrait: Isuel Lim Character Portrait: Satoru Toshiaki Character Portrait: Louise Faustus Character Portrait: Cerulean Rose Character Portrait: Leon Moreau
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »
  1. author's note: i think cecil is simultaneously taunting & flirting with satoru. my apologies for the guy.

    by cybernekokaito

0.00 INK

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
โ™ช

โAn errand that is... well, you see, the two of us sense something. It probably isn't any cause for alarm, of course, but it wouldn't hurt to check! That being said, we cannot send everyone out all at once! That wouldn't do, not at all! So I elect Cecil, Langley, Cerulean, Leon, and Kathy for the errand! The rest of you are free to do as you please for the errand, of courseโ€”though I would not suggest you venture outside at all.โž He looks over to Satoru, who had spoken up, and nods his head, firey locks bouncing gently. The sound of bells is faint, but present, until he stops moving his head. โYou may go if you wish, but I reckon you will be just as useful here. Do tell, dear Satoru, how far does that ability of yours reach? You are telepathic, are you not?โž The warlock points at his tea with his fork, and it floats into the air, saucer and all. It floats over to him and into his hand, where he brings it to his lips and takes a dainty sip.

He looks to Cecil then, who seems to be saying something vaguely taunting to Satoru, and sighs. These things would go a lot easier if the young detective weren't so brazenly self-centered and taunting. Such is the fate of teenage boys with abnormal powers, I suppose. They will learn in due time. He takes another sip of his tea. โYou may all go once you've all finished dinner. And do hurry, my dear children, for there is a storm in our midst, and I'd hate to see any of you get sick! It's no good to get sick, no good at all. โ™ชโž

He looks to Sara, then, and frowns slightly. โThe bigger the crowd, the more suspicious it'd be, I'm afraid. If you really wish to help out, dear, then you can help me clean up when everyone is finished. How does that sound?โž


--


Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

When Langley mentions her desire to tag along, Cecil turns his gaze toward her. He sizes her up and down a moment before he shrugs his shoulders, looking back down at his plate and poking at his pasta with his fork. โI suppose it doesn't really make much of a difference to me if you come or not, but you'd better stick close to me if you plan on it. Got it?โž He points his fork at her, narrowing his eyes slightly. โNot that I'm worried about you, or anything, but I think your ability's pretty useful, and I'm pretty useless during combat. Especially if this is the first time I've eaten in two days.โž He swirls the pasta onto his fork and scoops it into his mouth, clearly relenting to eating (Cosmo surely had been giving him a sour enough look to do so, anyways). Truth be told, his words don't hold much truth. During Langley's stay at the Residence, he's found himself reluctantly growing fond of the girl. Her barrage of innocently curious questions (like what the name of something not many know the name of is, for example) do wonders for his egoโ€”he usually knows all the answers to her questions. Though the brunet would rather jump into a sea of ice-cold water before admitting that. Well, perhaps he wouldn't go that far.

Then, Satoru's voice hits his ears, and he grins. He casts his emerald gaze towards the white-haired boy. He'd be awfully pretty if he took care of himself, he muses to himself, eyelids lowered and smile wide. Ah, but who am I to judge? I must look as sickly as he does. Still, what a shame he'd waste those dollish features. I bet he'd be more fun to kiss than he'd be to tease. โค He shakes his head, then, a laugh bubbling up from his throat. Nah, there can't be anything more entertaining than bothering this kid.

Cecil lays his fork against his plate and clasps his hands together, batting his eyelashes at Satoru. โOh, good. So you can talk! I thought someone ripped your tongue outโ€”which would be a shame, by the way, since I never got to find out what it could do.โž He rests his elbows against the table, directing false intrigue at Satoru. โYou didn't have to ask about the errand, did you? You could've just used that nifty ability of yours. Wait, wait, let me guessโ€”you don't wanna be intrusive, right? 'Cause being intrusive's rude, right? Geez, that's boring. To think I wasted dreams on you!โž

His words, more or less, are mostly just a ploy to get him to speak up. Satoru intrigues him, and though he can find out 80% of the guy just by looking at him, he'd like at least a little bit of a conversation. He looks over to Louise and nudges her gently with his arm, face turning soft almost immediately.

โYour food's gonna get cold, Sleeping Beauty.โž

Image

Sara turned some and listened to what cecil was saying. She was somewhat confused by the boy. She started to wonder if maybe he was acting the way he was on purpose? She had never seen him act this way since she got here. Sara looks back at Cosmo while he speaks, then nods happily at him. "Of course!" She starts to eat a little faster, hoping to get done and be able to help soon. As she finished, she picked her plate up and took it into the kitchen. When she saw how many dishes there were to do for so many people, part of her regretted opting to help, but she knew it was the right thing to do and started washing. She was humming a familiar tune and not paying much attention except to what she was washing, making sure no spots remained.

After a while, she had taken care of most of the dishes to prepare dinner. Her hands were on the verge of becoming pruned so she decided to take a break and walk into the dining room to make sure all the dishes had been brought to the kitchen. Very little was left, only serving plates and utensils. Everyone else had brought their own plates to the kitchen apparently. funny.... she thought, I never noticed anyone walk in.... she shrugged off the thought and began taking in the few remaining things. Before long, she finally had everything in the kitchen and washed. She sighed in relief as she dried her hands in a hand towel. Job well done Sara! Then she started to wonder about the others who had left and where they might be. "I hope everyone is okay... it's been a little while since they left.... and chocco too, she left before anyone else. She seemed in a rush, was something wrong?"

She sighed since there was little she could do besides wait for them to return... but then she had an idea! "I know I'm not as good as chocco, but since she isn't here, why don't I bake something sweet for everyone when they get back? But what to make...." she tapped her chin in thought and decided on cookies since they were easy to make, didn't take too long to make, and we're delicious. She grabbed the ingredients she needed and began working on the cookies, giggling to herself. "I hope chocco can approve these, and that everyone enjoys them."

Image
Image
#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

At Cosmo's announcement of who he would be sending on the assignment, Cerulean merely sighed in irritation. Yes, he did want to go and get away from the others, but he hardly wanted so many to tag along with him, even if it was only four, maybe five more if Satoru decided to come along as well.

Still, he finished his dinner rather swiftly after that, nodding to Cosmo and Azura before glancing quickly at Kathy as he left the room with his plate. After placing it next to the sink he grabbed a bottle from one of the cupboards and filled it with water. If something forced him to fight before the storm hit he would rather have something to defend himself with.

Bottle in hand, Cerulean then made his way over to the door, opting to wait next to it for the others who were being sent on this errand. Leaning against the wall, the teen tapped his foot impatiently as he waited.


~*~*~*~

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9

Morgana watched everything silently, from the others asking about the errand, to people being assigned to the task and everyone beginning to finish dinner. The teen finished their meal slower than the others, though managed to get their plate into the kitchen before Sara had finished the washing up. A quiet thank you was muttered before they walked swiftly back to where Cosmo was. They might not have been sent out, but they still wanted to help.

Going up to him, they tugged on Cosmo's sleeve to get his attention. "Uhh... It may not be much help, but I could see if I can find something... If you want that is..." They quickly looked down, cheeks holding a faint flush to them as they held their bag tightly. Maybe they shouldn't have asked? But they really wanted to help if they could.

Morgana took a deep breath before looking up at Cosmo, a shy smile tugging at their lips.

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Imageโ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โŒˆ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. โŒ‹
Image
ใ€ Next To You : Ken Arai ใ€‘

ใ€ Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 ใ€‘

ใ€ Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki ใ€‘


Image

Satoru calmly raises the beautiful porcelain teacup next to his plate up and took a sip as he listened to Cosmo stated what this errand is about. Apparently there's something that both Azura and Cosmo felt somewhere out there, it wasn't something to be panicked about, yet it wouldn't hurt to check as anything can happen. As the head Wizard of the Residence listed out the names of those who'll be sent, Satoru gave each of them a quick analytical glace and tried to remember what their abilities are.

When Cosmo asked Satoru about his own power, Satoru put the teacup down on its' plate as he spoke up, "Less complicated things like presences or auras are easier to detect and felt. The farthest I can reach is about the size of this Residence, so I will opt to come along with them to alarm in case we were being watched or followed, if you wouldn't mind, Cosmo-san. I can also tell if a specific person had been in a place or not, as long as their presence hadn't faded entirely, so I think it would be useful."

While he was speaking, Satoru noticed that Cecil has been shooting at him a weird gaze. Apparently it was a hobby of this guy to try and bother him any chances he got, ever since Satoru came here. He doesn't like peaking into someone else minds, but when it comes to Cecil, he always have to do it, just to know if he's about to say some daunting thing again. Secretly shooting back a glance at Cecil, all of his thoughts spoken up in his mind as if they were his own.

And the moment Cecil spoke up to give him some taunting (and probably flirting, he could tell), Satoru sighed as he locked his gaze with Cecil, after the guy conversed with Louise, who was sitting next to him. If you have figured out that much, then I didn't see there's any reason for you to asking it out loud, Cecil-san. I do humbly ask you not to think about it so clearly next time. I don't mind kissing guys, but I have to question myself first if it was fun to do it with you. He said telepathically with Cecil and broke the link before the guy could say anything else. He found it unnecessary to reply a nonsensical thing verbally while he could do it through his mind.

After everyone had finished dining, Satoru helped Sara with the cleaning and the washing up. When everything is nice and tidy, he headed for the entrance of the Residence, where he waited for the rest of the tasked children to show up so they can leave. Cerulean was the first to arrive and of course, knowing how much the guy hates conversing with people, Satoru didn't even bother to strike a conversation, instead stood quietly and watched the twinkling stars on the night sky.

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Image
Image
Image

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight."

Dialogue Color โˆ #8e7b9f
Thought Color โˆ #39727a

Faceclaim โˆ Karneval|Nai Muhinyi

Played by โˆ Reliquary
โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Everyone sure was excitable today. Mackenzie observed everyone's reactions to Miss Milkovea's little game. When he noticed her wave back he felt a slight blush and he then stood up, keeping his hands up by his face.His large eyes looked over the room. He had an odd feeling in his stomach, something unpleasant was coming. He supposed that was a perk of his feral powers. He could tell when something big was coming.

Then once everyone had shuffled away for dinner the boy followed at the rear and sat in an available seat by Miss Duchamps. Mister Cosmo made a big deal of that thing he felt earlier, or that's what Mackenzie figured. He listened to everyone's ruckus and sighed quietly as he slowly ate his dinner, truth be told he wasn't that hungry but he wasn't going to be wasteful. Besides being new here he didn't want to be a bother and he'd do whatever it took to keep himself out of trouble around here. The conversations got more and more complicated and it left Mackenzie confused, he didn't really understand what all was going on but he looked up and swallowed hard, his eyes shifting between Mister Cosmo's eyes and the table. He was about to work up the courage to say he could go to, his power would definitely be helpful in getting rid of that bad feeling. Unfortunately he was unable to get it out in time.

Sadly, Mackenzie gathered up arm fulls worth of dishes and headed to the kitchen as a group of people went out. He began washing them with a pure smile, humming a soft lullaby he remembered as he did. He glanced around to see a few others helping tidy up and when he thought they weren't looking, he'd juggle a plate or two and let them roll off his shoulders harmlessly into the water or into a cabinet right into it's rightful place.

Once he had completed cleaning up, he stumbled outside and his eyes seemed to glow as he climbed up the side of the building with no trouble at all, easily maneuvering up onto the roof. His footfalls were muffled as he scampered around a top the manor. He leaned against a dip in the roof and closed his eyes. He felt more himself when he was alone. He would be able to think clearer out here among the stars, with the moon to keep him company.

His mind flashed back to his childhood. A large man with a frantic voice had spoken to him. He had been a child at the time, but the man's words rung true in his mind now. He wondered if the man had been his father, or simply just someone he had met in his travels.

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight." As a boy Mackenzie never really understood that. But now he realized maybe he wasn't the bunny at all. Mackenzie leaned his head into his hands as he was assured inside himself that he was the wolf.

Image Image
Image
&
Image
Collab with AlexusRaevynn




Had they not been ordered to "watch over" the Residence, Sera most definitely would've been sitting back, with a good book in her hands. Azrael would have been painting another one of his pieces, and it would've been a quiet night. But of course Theodore had to rain on their parade. He told them to see what was going on with the WRFWC; Chevalier was currently luring some of the children toward him with his magical presence, and the twins were currently up in a tree, waiting for the right moment to conduct their plan.

They both watched closely as five children stepped outside and began walking into the woods. That was their cue. Seraphina sighed. "I much rather would've been relaxing by now, but I guess it has to be done." Azrael smirked. "Father entrusted this task to us, but yes, I would rather be relaxing now as well." They both turned back toward the children and got ready for the upcoming havoc. Azrael snapped a small branch off the tree they were perched up in and threw it at a bush below them. One of the children looked back suspiciously, but the others rubbed it off and walked ahead of him. The twins smirked, and Azzy used the shadows around him; which appeared because of the moon's light, and wrapped them around the young man. He pulled him towards a much more secluded area.

The twins jumped down from the tree as Azzy let him go. Sera controlled the blonde partially so he wouldn't be able to move an inch. "Well, well. What do we have here?" Sera pulled her hood farther over her head and smiled; not like anybody could see it anyway. "I believe we've found a lost little puppy, dear brother." She advanced towards the boy, and circled around him. "Maybe we can make use of this, hm?" The twins both chuckled at the boy's stern expression. "No need to be so stiff! Loosen up. After all, trying to plan an escape won't do you any good." Azzy smiled sadistically and stood directly in front of the boy, awfully close to his face; where his wide smile would be visible. "Shall we introduce ourselves, sister?" Sera nodded her head subtly. "Why, of course."

Azrael walked to stand beside Sera, and they both bowed in sync, their black cloaks flowing behind them. "You can simply call me Yami-" Sera continued, "-And I, Marionette. Or Mari, for something that isn't a mouthful. Now, we will begin. Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit." Both twins watched amusingly as the boy's head immediately dropped in response to Sera gaining control. Azrael suddenly gave Sera a serious look. "Be careful. Don't overdo it." Sera snapped her head towards Azzy, the boy following her movements. "Don't worry! You'll be with me so I'll be fine." "Don't worry! You'll be with me so I'll be fine." They both, and the puppet, continued out of the woods back towards the group.

Once they arrived and the twins sat in their tree once again, the other four children bombarded the boy with many questions. Either wondering what happened, or was worried about his sudden disappearance. Luckily, the twins could tell Cecil didn't really care, so they weren't worried about being found out.



"I'm fine. I just thought I saw something, so I followed it. It was just a firefly. Now, did you find whatever this energy was?"
"I'm fine. I just thought I saw something, so I followed it. It was just a firefly. Now, did you find whatever this energy was?"

Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

Cecil walks a bit ahead of the group, mulling over what Satoru had said to him over and over again. He laughs under his breath, glancing back at Satoru. The offer to converse with the boy through mental means was intriguing, but Cecil rather likes the sound of his own voice, and he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to let everyone know what it is he's thinking or what he thinks Satoru's thinking. โNone of you really know about the 'element of surprise', do you? If there is a malevolent force out there, they'd totally have heard us by now. You're all so careless.โž

Despite his words, Cecil seems to be smiling. Going outside isn't so much something he likes to do, but being with company doesn't make it so bad. He lets his hands in his pockets and, when Cerulean returned, he could tell there was something off. That being said, it isn't as if he cares enough to get to the bottom of itโ€”so he rolls his eyes and glances over to Langley. โLangley, keep close to me, please. If you still wanna talk to Leon, bring him this way, but I'd like you to stay near me. I'll give you a pink macaron if you do.โž


{ ooc: exempting cosmo from this reply, since i'm not sure what to do with him www }

ImageImage
ฯƒฯ…ั‚ฦ’ฮนั‚ | X
โˆ‚ฮนฮฑโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœง #b452cd
ั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…gะฝั‚ ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœฆ #e066ff

ฦ’ฮฑยขั” ยขโ„“ฮฑฮนะผ โœฆ ฮทฮฑะบฮฑฮทฯƒ ฮฑzฯ…ั•ฮฑ {ะบ-ฯƒฮท!}

โ™ซ ใ€REASONใ€‘Reason | ใ‚†ใš โ™ซ

Image
Kathy, who had been talking nonstop since the moment she'd arrived into the hallway, immediately quietened down when she heard a screech from the depths of hell come out of Leon's mouth, while Langley stood there cracking up, out of breath. Assuming that Lane had just scared the life out of the poor boy, Kathy started to laugh with her. "Leo, your screaming is pretty girly you know!" She joked, arms crossed. "Anyways, I didn't notice the two of you were here! I was just talking about how flat alpacas get when they're in the rain, it's the cutest thing! I mean, somehow sheep manage to stay puffy when they're wet, I don't know how they do that..." She continued on her tangent cheerfully.
...

As the group were walking, Kathy had latched onto Cerulean as her victim of the day -- he didn't seemed the least responsive of the lot, and she wanted to try and get something out of him. He wandered off quite quickly though, but when he came back she didn't notice anything off with him. "Just a firefly, huh. I didn't take you for the type who get distracted by animals!" Kathy smiled brightly, "But no energy here." She said with a pout, "Honestly, just how long is it going to take to find this energy!" she stamped her foot in frustration, before calming down and continuing to walk with the others.


Image
Image
ฯƒฯ…ั‚ฦ’ฮนั‚ | X
โˆ‚ฮนฮฑโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœง #EC5800
ั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…gะฝั‚ ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœฆ #FF9966

ฦ’ฮฑยขั” ยขโ„“ฮฑฮนะผ โœฆ ั•ั”ฮนัƒฮฑ ะบฮฑฮทฮนั” {ฮฑะผฮฑgฮน ะฒัฮนโ„“โ„“ฮนฮฑฮทั‚ ฯฮฑัะบ}

โ™ซ Murdered | Alice Mare OST โ™ซ

Image

Leon tapped his foot impatiently, glancing through the doorway and the windows now and then to check if everyone was here yet. It seemed like time couldn't go slower -- endless chatter from beside the exit, yet silence from the place where he wanted to hear noise. After a bit he started to zone out, unable to resist the sweet relaxation of occupying his brain.

Unfortunately, that seemed to have been the wrong decision to make. He heard a loud "BOO!" come from behind him, and he practically howled in terror while spinning around to face whoever dare to scare him. As he thought, it was Langley, hunched over with laughter in front of him. He felt some heat creep up onto his cheeks, as he shook his head at the girl condemningly. When she slung her arms around his shoulders and teased him a bit, he went a little more red from embarrassment than he was before. "I was clearly just, uh... Humouring you! Humouring you and your failed attempt at scaring me. Failed." He stated, glancing away to the side for a second. At her apology for kicking him at dinner, he signed in mock disappointment. "Maybe someday I'll forgive you." He teased, rubbing his poor, sore legs, "Someday far, far away. In the meantime, though... Well, you should sleep with one eye open tonight, Lane.". When he realised Kathy had noticed them and was now including the pair in her rant, he nudged Langley and muttered, "Look at what you've done. Wallow in despair at the neverending chat.".


...


As the group continued towards the source of the so called 'energy', Leo had all but forgotten Lane's little jumpscare. In fact, he was in a very deep (or at least that was his opinion of it) conversation with her. "So basically what I'm trying to say is, what do phytoplankton eat? They're literally at the very bottom of the ocean food chain!" He asked emphatically, despite knowing that Langley probably didn't know the answer. As he heard Cecil criticise the carelessness of the group, he shrugged, mostly to himself. At the request for Langley to join Cecil, Leo said, "Go ahead, I'll be fine on my own." before glancing back into the darkness and deciding to pick up the pace a little.

Image
Image
#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

Honestly, he hadn't wanted so many people to go along on this errand, but as long as they didn't annoy him then he would be quite content to ignore him. However, soon after the group had left the residence in search of whatever energy it was that they were looking for, Kathy had seemed to latch onto him. "Great... And all I wanted was a nice, quiet time outside of the residence. Just my luck I get stuck with this lot."

He did his best to ignore the girl but honestly she was being rather annoying. In the end his usual serious expression was even more blank than usual, if that was possible, and the air around him seemed slightly colder than normal as his ability tried to respond to his mood.

Thankfully, a distraction soon came in the form of the sound of something in the bushes. Making his excuses, Cerulean had turned to investigate, letting the group go on ahead, when he was dragged into the shadows and he met them.

~*~*~*~
He rejoined the group a short while later, although no longer under his own power. He, or rather his puppeteer, passed off his absence as being distracted by a firefly of all things. As if such a thing would interest him. He would have scoffed at the notion had he had control over his own body. Still, Kathy seemed to buy it which perhaps said something about the girl if she believed that so quickly.

Even as he was made to continue walking with the group, Cerulean couldn't help but wonder what Yami and Marionette hoped to get out of this.

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image
Feeling Cheerful || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆ”พ่ชฒๅพŒใ‚นใƒˆใƒฉใ‚คใƒ‰ใ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #ED9191
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #EB2828

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Langley couldn't help but let out a snort as Leo attempted to tell her that she hadn't scared him at all. That terrified scream that he'd released had been even greater then she was expecting. "Oh, yeah. Of course that measly attempt at scaring you didn't work. Guess that I'll just have to try even harder to scare you next time..." Langley said, slowly trailing off as she flashed him a mischievous grin. Letting out a slight chuckle at the warning to sleep with one eye open, she dared the boy to do his worst.

Katherine took Langley slightly by surprise as she rushed over and began a long speech about alpacas, but it didn't necessarily bother her. So when Leon nudged her and expressed his dismay, Lane decided that it would be fun to annoy him by joining Kathy in her alpaca appreciation speech. "I don't know what you're talking about. I happen to love alpacas." She then hoped on the conversation with just as much enthusiasm as the younger girl.

- - -


Langley nodded her head as if she was deeply concentrating as Leo continued to question the diets of phytoplankton. It wasn't that she wasn't interested, she definitely was, it's just that she had some pressing questions on her mind at the moment. Such as, what the heck even was a phytoplankton? 'Is it just a plankton? Is it some sort of plankton sub-species? Is this even common knowledge? Should I know this?' Although she racked her brain for an answer, she couldn't remember ever learning about such a creature.

The mention of her name is what brought the girl out of her thoughts. Slightly startled, Langley looked around for who called her until she noticed that Cecil was looking at her. At the sudden appearance of a macaroon, Langley's eyes seemed to double in size. She would have joined Cecil in the front of the group anyways, but along with the promise of something sweet to eat, it was an irresistible offer.

At Leo's statement that she could go on without him, Langley began to feel a bit guilty. But he did say that he would be fine on his own, and the promise of a sweet was very promising. Making up her mind, Lane turned to Leon in order to instill him with some great final words before she left. "Leo, I have no idea what phytoplankton eat. But I do know what I eat. And I know for a fact that I am about to go over there and ingest a delicious macaroon. So, take care of yourself while I'm gone." Patting her friend on the shoulder, she then took off in the direction that Cecil was walking.

Skidding to a halt beside the older boy, Langley snatched the dessert away from him. Smiling happily as she took her first blissful bite, she couldn't help but let out a content sigh. Suddenly curious, Lane turned towards Cecil before asking, "So, why exactly did you want me walking up here?" Looking around, another question soon entered her mind. "Also, do you even know what direction the energy came from?"




Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image

Feeling Annoyed || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆฏ’ๅ ๆฌฒ ใ€‘Mono Poisoner | Dari โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Akoya Gero {Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #4AFF7A
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #FAAACE

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Chevalier's annoyed huff broke the silence of the still woods around him. He'd been walking around this accursed forest for what felt like forever now. He was beginning to wonder if any of those imbeciles from the Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children would ever find him. Theodore had told the boy to lure people out of the residence with his magical energy, but he was getting sick of waiting. This was like a never-ending game of Hide-and-Seek, except for the fact that Chevalier literally had a beacon surrounding him, in the form of his energy, and the 'seekers' were just too idiotic to find him.

Cosmo and Azura must have sent a group, or at least someone, out to search for the source of the energy by now. Azrael and Seraphina would have come to tell him by now if they hadn't, since they were keeping watch over the house. 'Unless this was all just a stupid joke that they made up at my expense' Chevalier thought tersely as he shoved a branch out of his way for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Well, if they won't find me, then I'll just have to find them." He mumbled to himself as he made his way towards a now visible clearing. Maybe he'd be able to get a sense of his surroundings from there. He didn't quite enjoy the feeling of walking around aimlessly in the woods. If that stupid detective boy that Theodore would never quit talking about was really so amazing, why couldn't he have just found Chevalier already? He didn't even care if that was outside of the boy's abilities, he was just really peeved right now.

As he ventured closer to the newly discovered clearing, Chevalier happened to notice the slight sensation of rain sprinkling down. Looking up at the sky, he took note of the dark clouds littering the sky. 'Great' He thought to himself, a slight eye-roll accompanying the sarcastic comment. Running a hand through his lush hair, Chevalier could only pray that it wouldn't get frizzy.

Emerging from the line of thick forest at the edge of the clearing, Chevalier began to look around warily. It wasn't long before his stormy blue eyes landed on the figure of a girl sitting underneath a tree. He immediately spun around and began to walk away before the girl could notice, he had no interest whatsoever in getting stuck in a conversation with somebody. Yet, a sudden thought caused the boy to stop in his tracks, and slowly turn around to face the child one more time.

Chevalier had no doubt in his mind that he could convince the people at the residence that he was a good person. He was positive that their ability of detecting bad intensions was just as horrendous as their ability to detect people. But, if he was to find the group out searching for him along with a complete stranger that he, out of the kindness in his heart, decided to help find a way through the woods, wouldn't he seem like an even better person?

A sugary sweet smile suddenly overtaking the scowl that had previously adorned his face, Chevalier made his way to stand in front of the lone girl. Towering over the silver haired child, his shadow flittered over her as he extended one of his hands in order to help her up. Mustering up the kindest voice he could, Chevalier cheerfully said, "Why hello there. You appear to be sad... Are you lost?" Putting a hand to his chin thoughtfully, the boy seemed to look off into the distance, as if recalling some memory. "I seem to have lost my way as well."

Making eye-contact with the child once more, he smiled gently before stating, "My name is Chevalier. I thought that my bad luck was going to be continuing for a while, but it seems that it has turned around now that I've found you. We should try and find a way through the forest together, the buddy system really does work best in situations like this."

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Imageโ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โŒˆ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. โŒ‹
Image
ใ€ Next To You : Ken Arai ใ€‘

ใ€ Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 ใ€‘

ใ€ Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki ใ€‘


Image

As Satoru was standing quietly, locking his gaze up onto the starry sky, the other children began to arrive one by one. He was slightly taken aback when he heard Katherine talking to both him and Cerulean, asking them whether they are excited for the upcoming journey outside the Residence, stating that she doesn't want the whole thing ruin just because of the storm. Satoru chuckled a little at her stating that she likes lightnings because they looked pretty.

Since Cerulean didn't even want to answer, Satoru replied politely, as always, "Well, it's good that you're looking forward to it. I'm just hoping that there's nothing too serious going on. Though it's quite something for you to take a liking into something like a lightning bolt."

And moments later, Leon and Cecil had also arrived, and they can finally set off for the trip to discover what was the source for the energy source that Cosmo and Azura had felt. Satoru hoped that it wouldn't be fading too much as of now, so that he can still feel them. Apparently Cecil had offered to take the lot of them there to investigate, so they just followed his lead. It's always been quite intriguing to see how he can figure things out in a matter of seconds. Well, it also takes him almost the same amount of time to read someone, but he doesn't see the point of boasting about it.

The journey went on peacefully as the conversation seemed to go on quite casually between them, except for Satoru and Cerulean who aren't interested in talking. Satoru walks behind the group as he quietly traces the remnant of energy scattering around the forest. His sensing skill is getting more and more acute everyday and he almost felt as if he could converse and feel any living being around him. They all exuded an aura that is very unique of their own. The world indeed is colorful, but perhaps he had lost the ability to see them, since when he didn't even remember.

As they were walking, Cerulean noticed something and decided to go and investigate it, though the guy returned a short while later. Though the guy seemed to be as normal as when he left, Satoru couldn't help feeling that something was off. He was thinking about peaking into his mind to see what did Cerulean see, but eventually decided not to, as it wasn't seemed to be necessary enough.

"I think we're almost there, right Cecil-san?" Satoru spoke up as their group continue to venture further into the forest. The fragments of energy seemed to be getting stronger. And unexpectedly, they encountered two strangers on their way - a young boy with long pink hair and a girl with flowing silver hair.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azura Milkovea Character Portrait: Morgana Wynterfell Character Portrait: Katherine Diederich Character Portrait: Cecil Rothgar Character Portrait: Cosmo Balthazar Character Portrait: Langley McAllister Character Portrait: Satoru Toshiaki Character Portrait: Cerulean Rose Character Portrait: Leon Moreau Character Portrait: Chevalier Desrosiers Character Portrait: Celestia Harmony
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »
  1. new layout because of the old one i used was ugly. i like this one a lot better. :')

    by cybernekokaito

0.00 INK

Image

Image
speech: #e9967a || thoughts: #b9770e
โ™ซ
โYes, I know exactly where we're going. I know exactly where this 'energy' is coming from.โž Cecil smirks, glancing over at Satoru. His smile is haughty and particularly high-and-mighty, and he glances over to Kathy to don his smile onto her. โWhy? Do you doubt me, the super smart and charmingly attractive Cecil Rothgar? And what of the rest of you? Ah, how tragic! How could I ever gain the trust of the lot of you, since I've always been so wrong thus far?โž His sarcasm is pointed at everyone in the group, and he directs his attention back to Satoru.

He points a long finger up ahead, to where (presumably) Chevalier and Celestia are, though it's quite unbeknownst to the group. โThere.โž He says, pushing up his glasses with the other hand. How does he know this? When Cosmo and Azura had been talking about sending a group out (ah, he had been listening! quite unsurprising that Cecil should want to know all that's going on) they had been looking this wayโ€”rather, towards the respective wall of the dining room. Given that, and the way the forest is laid out, it's obvious where the energy would be coming from; it would be coming from where people would either enter the forest or enter from the front. It wouldn't make much sense for the energy to come from deeper in the forest. There's nothing to the left of the manor aside from a large lake.

โIf he walk deeper into the forest there, we'll find our source. I'm guessing. But you know, my guesses are never wrong.โž He gives Satoru a slight wink before he looks over to Langley, watching her eat the macaron he had oh so generously given her. โAh, right. I'm not too good at combat, you know. I'm really bad at it.โž He puts a hand over his chest, smiling sheepishly. โYou could probably snap both of my arms, even if you put them side by side. You, Langley, have a super useful Whimsical ability. So even if we get crossed by something horrible, we'll make a great team. I'll tell you where the best place to aim would be. Sound like a good plan?โž

As they venture farther, he stops in his tracks when he sees (through raindrop-stained glasses, he notes a bit too late, that it has started to rain) two people up ahead. He feels his cheeks heat slightly. What's this? Whoever that is up there looks like... such an elegant ball-jointed doll come to life.
With a mischievous smirk and a flourish of his coat, he raises a hand into the air and points forward, his other hand on his hip. โThat-a-way, everyone! I think that's where our magic energy's coming from, and man are they gorgeous. โคโž



Image

Image
speech: #feae52 || thoughts: #fee16f
โ™ซ

Cosmo sips his tea, right leg crossed over his left. At Morgana's voice, he looks over to them, an eyebrow raised. Surely, Morgana wouldn't do well to wander out there with the group, especially since they've already left and Morgana would be straggling behind. It isn't that Cosmo doesn't believe in Morgana, but rather, he worries for them. He sets his tea cup down and looks around to everyone, watching them file out of the dining room. He looks back to Morgana and gives them a smile. โAll very well, Morgana! Why don't you bring your cards down here, and we shall see what it is they say! While we're at it, I'll tell you my birth cardsโ€”and you can give me a fortune, yes?โž He claps his hands together before standing on his chair and, when he separates his hands, a megaphone that resembles a gramophone appears in his hands, amongst some falling confetti that disappears before it hits the ground.

โAttention, attention! Due to certain circumstances, I urge you all to stay close as possible to the mansion.โž Cosmo speaks into the megaphone, and the sound sounds as though it's coming from right next to anyone inside (or even on the roof) the Residence. โI assure you, it's for all of your safety! If you must leave for any reason, find either Azura or myself, and we will assist you!โž

He covers the mouthpiece of his megaphone and looks over to Morgana, smiling gently at them. โDo hurry, Morgana dear. I'd like to know sooner rather than later if the group of my own children I sent out may be in danger. And by the way, my birth cards are The Star and Strength. I believe my little Bluebird's cards are Justice and The Hight Priestess. Is that right, Azura?"โž

He seems to be rambling. Now would be a good time for Morgana to slip away to get those cards.