Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat β€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ω©( Β΄ο½₯шο½₯)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

0
followers
follow

Cerulean Rose

"I would prefer it if you left me alone."

0 · 734 views · located in The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

a character in “The WRFWC II”, as played by AlexusRaevynn

Description

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

ImageImageImage

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

"Yes, you were wanting to say something?"





Image
Image

Imageβ—€β—₯
_
_
_
_
_

β™« Blizzard | Two Steps From Hell β™«



Fᴀᴄᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍ ✦ Byakuya Togami {Danganronpa}
DΙͺα΄€ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡ Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✧ #01AAE8
TΚœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✦ #9ED1FF

β—£β—’




Image


ImageImageImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ


NAME~
"Yes, yes, that’s my name, don’t overuse it."
Cerulean Rose.

NICKNAME(S)~
"No. None of those for me thank you very much."
Ceru, Ice-boy.

AGE~
"Soon I’ll be heading out into the world."
18 / Eighteen

BIRTHDATE~
"I do not wish to celebrate it, so I hardly see why I should tell you."
December 17th, 1998

GENDER~
"Isn’t it obvious?"
Male: he, him.

SEXUALITY~
"You’re talking as if I would ever feel that way."
Aromantic asexual.

SPECIES~
"Short life span, susceptible to many things. I would have thought it obvious."
Human.





Image


ImageImageImage
Image
ImageImageImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ


EYE COLOR~
"I’ve been told they look like ice."
Blue with hints of green under some lights.

HAIR COLOR~
"It is what it is, even if I’m not overly fond of it."
Dirty blonde.

APPEARANCE~
"My appearance is befitting of my station."
Standing at 6’1” and of average weight, Cerulean has a slender figure with a few feminine features but otherwise is clearly male. He has pale skin that is cold to the touch, likely a result of his ability. His hair is short, barely brushing his shoulders in the back and slightly shorter around the sides of his face with some locks falling in front of his eyes. Cerulean’s eyes nearly always seem cold and are usually framed with black eyeliner.
Cerulean mostly wears a black suit with a white shirt, or something similarly formal. He favours smart clothes over practical outfits, something which suits his personality. He also wears a pair of white-framed glasses, without them he can barely see a thing. He keeps his body covered as much as possible, hiding several scars under his posh clothes.

PERSONALITY~
{Reserved, Arrogant, Calm, Secretive}
Cerulean isn’t a pleasant person to be around, he comes off as somewhat arrogant and the few times he speaks it is often to make dismissive comments. He is reserved, often hiding his true feelings behind this arrogant front of his. When he speaks it is usually with blunt words, he makes no effort to sugar coat things, not even to those younger than him.
Along with this, Cerulean boasts a calm demeanour; there isn’t overly much that surprises him. He is also a secretive person, he isn’t the sort to voluntarily reveal anything about himself, though this is something he learned whilst growing up. Both of these also add to his arrogant persona.





Image


β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ


ABILITY/MAGIC~
"It’s better than yours, that much I know."
"On The Wings Of Eternity" – Whimsical: Cerulean’s ability allows him to create and manipulate ice and snow. He cannot create it from nothing however; he needs a source of water to freeze in order to be able to use his ability.


LIKES~
"Don’t be ridiculous, as if I could like anything."
~The cold - He prefers being in cold places~
~The quiet - Cerulean doesn’t like to be surrounded by loud people~
~Winter - It is his favourite season~
~Snow and ice - It allows him to utilize his ability~
~Reading - He has a thirst for knowledge and reading allows him to attain that~


DISLIKES~
"They are as numerous as my likes."
~People - They tend to annoy him~
~Sweets - He has never been fond of sugary things~
~Warm weather - Perhaps due to his ability, Cerulean dislikes the warm~
~His family - He does have a heart, unlike what many think~
~Lies and liars - Since that is all his family really were~


HISTORY~
"My past is hardly any of your business."
Cerulean was born to a wealthy family. The youngest of three children he was always in the shadow of his elder brother and sister who in his parent’s eyes could do no wrong. As high class as the family was, there was always pressure to perform well in everything, studies, public facing events and when it came to light, his ability as well. He had been playing in his room alone and the then seven year old knocked a glass of water from a cabinet. In a moment of panic he reached out to try and stop it from falling and in the process the water froze before both ice and glass shattered on the wooden floor.
It was shortly after this that Cerulean was let in on his family’s secret. The way they had made their name was through manipulation, and where needed, murder. With his ability, they felt that the child could be groomed into the perfect assassin for the family and he was harshly trained in the use of his ability.
Cerulean managed to escape upon reaching fifteen years old and he travelled in hopes that he could leave his past behind him. Of course, it didn’t quite work out as he wanted. Despite his hatred for his family, he couldn’t bear to part with his name and he was hunted for it. It was during one of the times he had to flee that Cerulean stumbled across the Residence. Here he was welcomed inside and had a chance to feel safe for once. But despite having lived there for three years now, Cerulean can’t quite let go of the mask he had crafted to protect himself.




Character Sheet created by °ẞ0llisīic°
Character Played by AlexusRaevynn

So begins...

Cerulean Rose's Story

Imageβ—€β—₯
_
AZURA MILKOVEA

Feeling Mischievous || Outfit
_
β™« γ€ι«˜ιŸ³θ³ͺ】My Soul, Your Beats | LiSA β™«



Fᴀᴄᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍ ✦ Menma {Anohana: The Flowers We Saw That Day}
DΙͺα΄€ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡ Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✧ #58ACFA
TΚœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✦ #0489B1

β—£β—’



It was another wonderful day at the Residence, birds were singing, flowers were blooming. Oh who am I kidding- it was as boring as always. At least in Azura's point of view. She currently was humming as she sat at the window, admiring the flowers outside. She watched as their petals swayed in rhythmic unison, performing a gentle dance in the wind. She honestly just wanted something interesting to happen. Was the only way she could make that happen was by inflicting the event (whatever it was) herself? Perhaps. What could she possibly do to get things going? She had to make sure it went to a point where at least a little chaos was started, without anybody asking "Who dun it?". Surely if that happened, Cecil would call her out in record time flat. She hated the looks she'd get from the children whenever she did start something, soon after being caught by the aspiring detective. What to do, what to do?... She'd ask herself repeatedly. "-Aha!" Startled by her outburst, a nearby child jumped and stared at her questioningly, soon walking out of the living room. She stood, and ran out the room excitedly, ready for the upcoming chaos.

The set-up was easy. A classic water bucket prank would start the chain. The one who walked in first would get soaked, causing the other person at the other doorway across the living room to have (real, living) spiders dumped on their head. Afterwards, she'd anonymously cast small spells to mess with the others. Nobody would know who did it (unless somebody asked Cecil). Well, at least she hopes so. All she needed to do right now was to call a (fake) meeting in the living room. She sent a small magic message into everyone's head, altering Cosmo's so he knew not to come in first or second. "I'd like to call everyone to come to the living room! I have a story to tell!" Azura made sure it was clear as possible what the reason was, so Cecil wouldn't wonder and end up figuring out the real reason she called everyone to this little "gathering". Let the games begin~



Imageβ—€β—₯
_
LOUISE FAUSTUS

_
_

Feeling Happy || Outfit
_
β™« 【MV】DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME β™«



Fᴀᴄᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍ ✦ Shiro {No Game No Life}
DΙͺα΄€ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡ Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✧ #F5A9D0
TΚœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✦ #F6CED8

β—£β—’



Louise had been sleeping soundly for awhile now, and didn't plan to get up anytime soon. That, was until a message rang in her mind. Awaking from her nap, she rubbed her eyes and stood. Patting down her dress, she walked out of her room and headed to the living room. What does Miss Odette want? A story...? She thought for a moment. What oh so important "story" was good enough to wake her up? There's only one way to find out; which would soon bring her so called demise. Who knew all the chaos that would unfold? Not Lou, that's for sure.

Had she not gotten into the room first, maybe she wouldn't have gotten one of her favorite dresses soaked with water. As she stepped through the doorway, everything went downhill. Louise screamed once she felt the ice cold water pierce her entire body. Her cry rang throughout the whole residence, and was definitely going to cause a rucus. "WHO DID THIS TO ME!!?"

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
Image
Image
Image

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight."

Dialogue Color ❈ #8e7b9f
Thought Color ❈ #39727a

Faceclaim ❈ Karneval|Nai Muhinyi

Played by ❈ Reliquary
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
Mackenzie yawned softly and looked around nervously he had only just come to this residence a week ago, he wasn't used to all of the odd characters that inhabited this place along with him. He absently ran a hand through his hair as he stepped, barefoot, out into the hallway and down toward the living room. Since one of the kind people who allow him to stay here had beckoned him. He wasn't sure how but it was enough to make sure he obeyed. It'd be best not to upset his new hosts.

As he slowly meandered toward the living room at a slow pace as images of when he first came here flashed into his mind. It had been raining. He was in his other form then, a large beast with dripping fangs and twisted claws. He had run away because his mother had been abusive towards him since his powers began surfacing thinking him a monster. This might have been partially why he is as timid as he is now, very willing to do whatever people tell him to do to avoid conflict.

He made his way into the living room and sat down in a chair in the corner and shyly waved to Madam Milkovea. He shot her a cautious half-smile. He hadn't really spoken much since he arrived, unsure whether he should allow these people to get close to him or not. At the moment he preferred not to, he was scared they might think him too dangerous and harm him or kick him out. Then where would he go? However once he had waved to his kind host, she squealed and rushed out of the room. Mackenzie sighed sadly and looked around the living room, someone unfortunately got covered in water, another in spiders, what an odd place this was. . . He pulled his knees close and just watched it all unfold before him.

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9

Morgana was holed up in their room, it was somewhat quiet in the residence for once and they were perfectly content to take advantage of that while they could. They were sat on their bed, legs tucked underneath them. Eyes closed, they slowly breathed in and out, no sign of movement other than the gentle movements of their chest with each breath. Had someone looked in right then it would seem as if the feminine figure had fallen asleep even though it was clearly daylight outside.

Meditation was relaxing, and something that Morgana liked to do whenever it was quiet enough to do so undisturbed. "Thinking of disturbances..." They could hear Azura calling everyone to living room, something about wanting to tell a story. While Morgana would have preferred to stay in their room, the quiet was well and truly broken now and they did quite enjoy listening to the stories she liked to tell.

Opening their eyes, Morgana blinked a few times to get used to the light again before stretching as they stood. Making their way over to their door, they grabbed their bag before peeking their head out of their room, just in time to hear Louise scream something.

Tilting their head to the side, the brown-haired teen frowned ever so slightly. "I wonder if everything is alright..." Deciding to see for themself, they closed their door behind them and quietly made their way downstairs, arriving behind Chocco just in time to see the girl get covered in spiders. "Uhh..."

Kneeling next to the girl, Morgana hesitantly reached out as if to brush the spiders away from Chocco only to pause, silently asking permission.


~*~*~*~

Image
Image
#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

That Cerulean was in the library would hardly come as a surprise to anyone who knew him. It was, after all, where he spent pretty much all of his time. Oh it wasn't that he didn't like other parts of the residence as well, but on days where it was nice out there tended to be far less people crowding the shelves than there otherwise might be.

Taking a moment to relish the near silence, the blonde teen didn't get to enjoy it for long as Azura called everyone to the living room for a story. Cerulean paused, having half taken a book from its shelf before rolling his eyes. As if he wanted to be crowded with the others. No, he would much prefer to stay here thank you very much!

Carrying on with what he was doing, he finished taking the book he was interested in before heading over to one of the more out of the way chairs. The area was still fairly lit of course, would make for poor reading otherwise, but it was a lone chair that he had pretty much claimed as his since his arrival. Sitting down, left leg crossing over the right, he opened the book and began to read.

Only to be interrupted once more by a high pitched scream followed a moment or two later by another. Sighing, Cerulean ran his fingers through his hair and waited for a few minutes. With nothing else seeming to happen he turned back to his book. Whatever it was, surely the others weren't so incompetent that they would require his help.

Image
Image

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

Dinner wasn't Cerulean's favourite time. Oh sure he knew he had to eat, but he disliked being forced to be around others while he did so. As such he was sat as far away from everyone else as he could be while still sitting at the table. Being sat where he was allowed him to easily observe the other residents, something he often did in case they tried to get closer and catch him unawares.

Morgana was picking at their food, eating but not really enough to be healthy. After the prank earlier, they had hidden themself back in their room and sometime between then and dinner they had changed into a dress. It had drawn a couple of stares, something which made the child flush a little, and they were pretty sure they had heard someone quietly ask someone else if Morgana was a boy or a girl, but that happened enough that they weren't particularly bothered by that now.

Currently the dark-haired teen was sat next to Cecil who had perked up as Cosmo mentioned cake and some kind of errand. They glanced at the other teen who seemed almost a little excited and noticed Louise dozing off, using Cecil's shoulder as a pillow. Turning their attention back to their dinner, Morgana tilted their head down, hiding a small smile.

Cerulean, from the other end of the table perked up slightly at the mention of an errand. Perhaps he could request to be sent instead? If so he may be able to get away from the others for a while which would be nice. He was starting to grow a little tired of their antics.

First though, he had to make it clear he was interested and since he only usually spoke to insult someone or if he was interested in something... "What kind of errand do you intend for him to do?" His voice was a little loud, perhaps, but it needed to be to cut across the noise some of the others were making. Still, his interest was now put out there, hopefully something would come of it.

Imageβ—€β—₯
Image
Feeling Excited || Outfit

♫【放θͺ²εΎŒγ‚Ήγƒˆγƒ©γ‚€γƒ‰γ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi β™«

Fᴀᴄᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍ ✦ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
DΙͺα΄€ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡ Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✧ #ED9191
TΚœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✦ #EB2828

β—£β—’


_
Lane's fingers knitted together as she continued to stare down the wriggling pile of nightmares. The only thing that managed to tear her eyes away from the mess was the voice of one of her newest friends. Spinning around, Langley let out a loud sigh of relief as she saw Isuel standing next to her (She also had thought that she felt something brush her shoulder, but after checking that nothing was there, she decided not to question it.). "Thank goodness you're alright! I don't what I would have done if those beasts had gotten you!" She said as she pointed dramatically at the small eight-legged creatures. Isuel had only been at the residence for about two months, but she and Langley had become fast friends. Her level-headedness was definitely a good match for Lane's energetic attitude. They complimented each other quite nicely.

After giving a quick rundown of what had happened, Langley once again turned her attention to Odette. She listened intently to the witch's explanation, until something quite startling happened. She watched in horror as a spider suddenly appeared on Azura's shoulder. Its beady little eyes seemed to be practically staring into the very depths her soul.

Her jaw practically scrapping the floor, Langley tried her best to swallow the scream that was crawling up her throat. Slowly backing away, she suddenly broke into an almost full sprint as she hide herself behind Isuel. Hands clamped over the smaller girl's shoulders, she hesitantly peeked over one before looking over at Azura again with wide amber eyes. "She's gone crazy!" Langley nervously whisper-shouted next to her friend's ear. Taking the time to once again sink her head below Isuel's back and gather her thoughts. Once this was completed and Langley had managed to calm herself a little bit, she quickly grabbed her friend's hand and rushed into the dining room. She was not sticking around to clean up those spiders.

- - -


Once dinner had been served (And Langley had chosen a seat a good distance away from Azura. She didn't want any more spiders today, thank you very much!), she finally managed to relax quite a bit. There was nothing like a good meal in order to get you feeling excitable and energized again! After happily munching on her food for a while, her feet swinging underneath the table as she did, Langley began to look around the room a bit. A sudden exclamation by Cerulean managed to catch her attention.

"Ohhh~! An errand?" She squealed out excitedly. She hadn't really been paying attention to what had been going on before, but the word errand was all that she needed to hear. The thought of being sent out on a super-secret mission was just so exciting! Suddenly elated, Langley raised her hand into the air before practically shouting, "I want to go!".

Now turning her attention to Isuel, who she had been sitting next to, Lane excitedly asked, "Do you want to go on an errand as well, Flower?". A sudden thought made her falter a bit, however. 'Wait, don't they say that bad witches live out there?' Eyebrows pulled together in thought, Langley turned towards her friend once again. "Hm. Well, actually, maybe it would be better if you stayed here. It would keep you safer." While Lane may be one to jump head-first into situations without really thinking them through, she definitely wasn't one to put her friends through the same risky situations. She didn't want to see anybody ending up hurt because she pushed them into something without think of the consequences.

Image Image
Fᴀᴄᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍ ✦ Kaori Fujimiya {Isshuukan Friends}
DΙͺα΄€ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡ Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✧ #752c05
TΚœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✦ #ab653f
| Outfit |

When Chocco and Sara landed on the floor, Chocco's saltiness had been momentarily overlapped with her laughing. It had taken her a while to get off the floor, brushing off the the feeling of the little legs still crawling on her. She hadn't been overly surprised, and truly angry, that Odette was the one who had pulled the prank on her. After all, after living there for two years she had learned this side of Odette many times. However when she had pulled herself together again, helping Sara stand up, her laughter subsided enough that the saltiness returned. For the rest of the day, before dinner, Chocco was proving to be rather obstinate towards Odette, giving her a cold shoulder, sticking her tongue out at the shorter, older witch. However, it was apparent to anyone paying attention that she wasn't intending it to be hurtful because after each encounter her coy smile played on her lips. Her day was mostly spent lounging, after the hard work of cooking the day before she just needed to relax and rejuvenate today.

Then dinner rolled around.

Chocco was feeling more severely better than that morning, though she could still remember the tiny legs of the spiders crawling all over, meaning that she was rubbing her arm or legs every now and then. She also ended up snarfing down her dinner. She knew that it was dinner time and that good manners were expected, but she had a deadline. She needed to meet up with one of her costumers at the stand almost immediately after dinner was supposed to end. This led to Chocco trying to leave as early as she could to get there on time. She wasn't sure if Cosmo or Odette knew of her walks off the residence property or the fact that she had had a business. She never told them, however it wasn't as if she was a master at hiding it. And if they didn't know from figuring it out themselves, she was certain Cecil had figured it out and she wouldn't put it passed him to tell them.

She vaguely overheard the conversation, something about an errand. Something she would normally show at least a little interest in, using it as a way to travel off the grounds some more, however she was in a rush for an already planned meeting. With those talking and the focus off her. Chocco looked around the table to make sure no one was staring at her before she, in a very un-stealthy manner, zoomed from the table; dropping her dirty plate off in the kitchen sink and then changing into her "work-attire" as she rushed down the hall, out the door, and into the woods. She didn't wear any shoes, having been in such a rush she forgot to put them on, but thankfully she remembered the chocolate, having put them into a small satchel at her side. As she walked along the forest she put the finishing touches on pinning her hair up in a decently, flouncy hairstyle.

There was a rumble.

Chocco slowed for a minute and looked at the sky. She was in such a rush she hadn't made sure about the weather. Though who could blame her, it had been sunny and warm all day.

"Merde," Chocco whispered as she picked up her pace. She was still hoping to possibly catch her costumers, though she strongly doubted that they would even show up if they checked the weather before leaving the house like she should have.

When she was almost to her stand she heard a rustle and paused. She had never met anyone who wasn't a costumer in the forest and Cosmo and Odette had warned her many times of the evil witches that would be after her. She tip-toed her way behind a tree and breathed deeply, trying to calm her heart as best she can. When she calmed down enough she peeked around the tree. She didn't see anything which made her feel a little braver, but then she spotted a pair of feet leading behind a bush.

"You better be sleeping," Chocco said in a deadpan voiced walking towards the person. When she approached the person close enough she saw the person was indeed sleeping. "Why would fall asleep here, wouldn't your bed be better?" she quietly asked the person.

She kicked the boy's foot, "Hey, you should get up before you get doused; it looks like it's going to rain soon buddy."

ImageImage
συтƒιт | X
βˆ‚ΞΉΞ±β„“ΟƒgΟ…Ρ” ’σℓσυя ✧ #b452cd
тнσυgΠ½Ρ‚ ’σℓσυя ✦ #e066ff

Ζ’Ξ±Β’Ρ” Β’β„“Ξ±ΞΉΠΌ ✦ Ξ·Ξ±ΠΊΞ±Ξ·Οƒ Ξ±zΟ…Ρ•Ξ± {ΠΊ-ση!}

β™« 【REASON】Reason | γ‚†γš β™«

Image
Kathy sat at the dinner table, happily wolfing down all and every carbohydrate in sight.. The aftermath of Odette's little prank had been long forgotten, as was the case with almost everyone. In most situations, she would have already started up a conversation with someone, but she was far too submersed in her food to do that. She did, however, glance up at Cosmo's mention of cake. She restrained a groan of disgust as she listened to the conversation. 'After all, pie is so much better than cake! The only nice part of cake is the frosting, and that just doesn't count.' She thought to herself, wondering how anyone could possibly like the dry, gross texture of cake over the crumbly deliciousness of pie. In fact, Kathy was so invigorated by her inner monologue about the greatness of pie, she found that she had stopped eating, and was instead staring into space, mouthing words to herself like an idiot. She immediately went back to eating, embarrassed. And then she soon forgot about it as she munched a donut. Yum.

As the conversation continued, Katherine immediately took notice of the word 'errand'. "An errand you say?!" She asked brightly, already out of her seat, "I want to join too!". Errands weren't something she usually went on, and now that she'd decided on it, she was going to go, whether she was allowed to or not. Seeing everyone else pipe up as well, she slowly sat back down, maintaining eye contact to communicate that she was definitely going.



Image
Image
συтƒιт | X
βˆ‚ΞΉΞ±β„“ΟƒgΟ…Ρ” ’σℓσυя ✧ #EC5800
тнσυgΠ½Ρ‚ ’σℓσυя ✦ #FF9966

Ζ’Ξ±Β’Ρ” Β’β„“Ξ±ΞΉΠΌ ✦ Ρ•Ρ”ΞΉΡƒΞ± ΠΊΞ±Ξ·ΞΉΡ” {Ξ±ΠΌΞ±gΞΉ вяιℓℓιαηт ραяк}

β™« Murdered | Alice Mare OST β™«

Image




Leon wasn't so sure exactly what everyone was talking about with spiders and water, but he was quite sure it was just Odette up to her typical mischief. It hadn't taken very long for him to get used to the witch's antics, although in the beginning it had been a real surprise at how... Not strict she had been. Both of the caretakers, in fact, had shocked him with how genuinely nice they were. In the past year, he'd been exceedingly happy with his treatment. Really, he was astonished it had already been a year since he'd arrived at the residence, alone and vulnerable without his sister.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by kicks against his legs. He stared at the person opposite him on the table, Langley, who was swinging her legs and unknowingly kicking poor Leo. 'Dude, stop.' He mouthed to her from across the table, annoyed. His attention drifted with her eye gaze however, seeing Cerulean ask a question -- rather loudly. Quite a few people started announcing their intent to join the 'errand', and Leo would not let his curiosity go unsated. "I want to go as well." He stated, "Oh, and what's the actual errand anyway?" he added on as an afterthought.

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ



β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
Image
Image
feeling: hungry
song: β™«

-------------------------------------------------
Isuel smiled at Langley's energetic worry for her. "Oh haha, no I was outside gardening again, I'm fine honestly." She stole a glance at the spiders running away. "I think they're pretty harmless anyway-" Isuel's voice dropped off as Langley came to hide behind her back. Isuel chuckled a little, and whispered out of the corner of her mouth. "What are you doing?" Isuel laughed brightly at Langley's reply, placing her hand over Langley's on her shoulder and rubbing her knuckles lightly. She let Langley drag her away, giggling lightly, but secretly glad to get away from the puddles of spiders and water and the mayhem Odette had caused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuel sat next to Langley, digging into some rice. She savoured the flavour, enjoying the bursts of flavour that escaped from sultanas within the delicacy. She looked around the table from time to time, enjoying the various people conversing and talking with each other. She smiled and took another bite, glad that she found such a safe and loving home. She noticed Leo mouthing to Langley and guessed what was happening. She gave Langley a little nudge and smiled at her, winking at Leo lightly. Isuel lightened up at the mention of an errand, wanting to help. She opened her mouth to reply to Langley but before she could say that she wanted to join the errand Langley shut her down. "Oh um. Yeah. I guess." Isuel looked down at her dinner and ate some more, not trusting herself to say anything more.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azura Milkovea Character Portrait: Morgana Wynterfell Character Portrait: Katherine Diederich Character Portrait: Cecil Rothgar Character Portrait: Cosmo Balthazar Character Portrait: Sara Character Portrait: Langley McAllister Character Portrait: Isuel Lim Character Portrait: Satoru Toshiaki Character Portrait: Louise Faustus Character Portrait: Cerulean Rose Character Portrait: Leon Moreau
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »
  1. author's note: i think cecil is simultaneously taunting & flirting with satoru. my apologies for the guy.

    by cybernekokaito

0.00 INK

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
β™ͺ

❝An errand that is... well, you see, the two of us sense something. It probably isn't any cause for alarm, of course, but it wouldn't hurt to check! That being said, we cannot send everyone out all at once! That wouldn't do, not at all! So I elect Cecil, Langley, Cerulean, Leon, and Kathy for the errand! The rest of you are free to do as you please for the errand, of courseβ€”though I would not suggest you venture outside at all.❞ He looks over to Satoru, who had spoken up, and nods his head, firey locks bouncing gently. The sound of bells is faint, but present, until he stops moving his head. ❝You may go if you wish, but I reckon you will be just as useful here. Do tell, dear Satoru, how far does that ability of yours reach? You are telepathic, are you not?❞ The warlock points at his tea with his fork, and it floats into the air, saucer and all. It floats over to him and into his hand, where he brings it to his lips and takes a dainty sip.

He looks to Cecil then, who seems to be saying something vaguely taunting to Satoru, and sighs. These things would go a lot easier if the young detective weren't so brazenly self-centered and taunting. Such is the fate of teenage boys with abnormal powers, I suppose. They will learn in due time. He takes another sip of his tea. ❝You may all go once you've all finished dinner. And do hurry, my dear children, for there is a storm in our midst, and I'd hate to see any of you get sick! It's no good to get sick, no good at all. β™ͺ❞

He looks to Sara, then, and frowns slightly. ❝The bigger the crowd, the more suspicious it'd be, I'm afraid. If you really wish to help out, dear, then you can help me clean up when everyone is finished. How does that sound?❞


--


Image
Cecil Rothgar
β™ͺ

When Langley mentions her desire to tag along, Cecil turns his gaze toward her. He sizes her up and down a moment before he shrugs his shoulders, looking back down at his plate and poking at his pasta with his fork. ❝I suppose it doesn't really make much of a difference to me if you come or not, but you'd better stick close to me if you plan on it. Got it?❞ He points his fork at her, narrowing his eyes slightly. ❝Not that I'm worried about you, or anything, but I think your ability's pretty useful, and I'm pretty useless during combat. Especially if this is the first time I've eaten in two days.❞ He swirls the pasta onto his fork and scoops it into his mouth, clearly relenting to eating (Cosmo surely had been giving him a sour enough look to do so, anyways). Truth be told, his words don't hold much truth. During Langley's stay at the Residence, he's found himself reluctantly growing fond of the girl. Her barrage of innocently curious questions (like what the name of something not many know the name of is, for example) do wonders for his egoβ€”he usually knows all the answers to her questions. Though the brunet would rather jump into a sea of ice-cold water before admitting that. Well, perhaps he wouldn't go that far.

Then, Satoru's voice hits his ears, and he grins. He casts his emerald gaze towards the white-haired boy. He'd be awfully pretty if he took care of himself, he muses to himself, eyelids lowered and smile wide. Ah, but who am I to judge? I must look as sickly as he does. Still, what a shame he'd waste those dollish features. I bet he'd be more fun to kiss than he'd be to tease. ❀ He shakes his head, then, a laugh bubbling up from his throat. Nah, there can't be anything more entertaining than bothering this kid.

Cecil lays his fork against his plate and clasps his hands together, batting his eyelashes at Satoru. ❝Oh, good. So you can talk! I thought someone ripped your tongue outβ€”which would be a shame, by the way, since I never got to find out what it could do.❞ He rests his elbows against the table, directing false intrigue at Satoru. ❝You didn't have to ask about the errand, did you? You could've just used that nifty ability of yours. Wait, wait, let me guessβ€”you don't wanna be intrusive, right? 'Cause being intrusive's rude, right? Geez, that's boring. To think I wasted dreams on you!❞

His words, more or less, are mostly just a ploy to get him to speak up. Satoru intrigues him, and though he can find out 80% of the guy just by looking at him, he'd like at least a little bit of a conversation. He looks over to Louise and nudges her gently with his arm, face turning soft almost immediately.

❝Your food's gonna get cold, Sleeping Beauty.❞

Image
Image
#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

At Cosmo's announcement of who he would be sending on the assignment, Cerulean merely sighed in irritation. Yes, he did want to go and get away from the others, but he hardly wanted so many to tag along with him, even if it was only four, maybe five more if Satoru decided to come along as well.

Still, he finished his dinner rather swiftly after that, nodding to Cosmo and Azura before glancing quickly at Kathy as he left the room with his plate. After placing it next to the sink he grabbed a bottle from one of the cupboards and filled it with water. If something forced him to fight before the storm hit he would rather have something to defend himself with.

Bottle in hand, Cerulean then made his way over to the door, opting to wait next to it for the others who were being sent on this errand. Leaning against the wall, the teen tapped his foot impatiently as he waited.


~*~*~*~

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9

Morgana watched everything silently, from the others asking about the errand, to people being assigned to the task and everyone beginning to finish dinner. The teen finished their meal slower than the others, though managed to get their plate into the kitchen before Sara had finished the washing up. A quiet thank you was muttered before they walked swiftly back to where Cosmo was. They might not have been sent out, but they still wanted to help.

Going up to him, they tugged on Cosmo's sleeve to get his attention. "Uhh... It may not be much help, but I could see if I can find something... If you want that is..." They quickly looked down, cheeks holding a faint flush to them as they held their bag tightly. Maybe they shouldn't have asked? But they really wanted to help if they could.

Morgana took a deep breath before looking up at Cosmo, a shy smile tugging at their lips.

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Imageβ–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
⌈ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. βŒ‹
Image
【 Next To You : Ken Arai 】

【 Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 】

【 Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki 】


Image

Satoru calmly raises the beautiful porcelain teacup next to his plate up and took a sip as he listened to Cosmo stated what this errand is about. Apparently there's something that both Azura and Cosmo felt somewhere out there, it wasn't something to be panicked about, yet it wouldn't hurt to check as anything can happen. As the head Wizard of the Residence listed out the names of those who'll be sent, Satoru gave each of them a quick analytical glace and tried to remember what their abilities are.

When Cosmo asked Satoru about his own power, Satoru put the teacup down on its' plate as he spoke up, "Less complicated things like presences or auras are easier to detect and felt. The farthest I can reach is about the size of this Residence, so I will opt to come along with them to alarm in case we were being watched or followed, if you wouldn't mind, Cosmo-san. I can also tell if a specific person had been in a place or not, as long as their presence hadn't faded entirely, so I think it would be useful."

While he was speaking, Satoru noticed that Cecil has been shooting at him a weird gaze. Apparently it was a hobby of this guy to try and bother him any chances he got, ever since Satoru came here. He doesn't like peaking into someone else minds, but when it comes to Cecil, he always have to do it, just to know if he's about to say some daunting thing again. Secretly shooting back a glance at Cecil, all of his thoughts spoken up in his mind as if they were his own.

And the moment Cecil spoke up to give him some taunting (and probably flirting, he could tell), Satoru sighed as he locked his gaze with Cecil, after the guy conversed with Louise, who was sitting next to him. If you have figured out that much, then I didn't see there's any reason for you to asking it out loud, Cecil-san. I do humbly ask you not to think about it so clearly next time. I don't mind kissing guys, but I have to question myself first if it was fun to do it with you. He said telepathically with Cecil and broke the link before the guy could say anything else. He found it unnecessary to reply a nonsensical thing verbally while he could do it through his mind.

After everyone had finished dining, Satoru helped Sara with the cleaning and the washing up. When everything is nice and tidy, he headed for the entrance of the Residence, where he waited for the rest of the tasked children to show up so they can leave. Cerulean was the first to arrive and of course, knowing how much the guy hates conversing with people, Satoru didn't even bother to strike a conversation, instead stood quietly and watched the twinkling stars on the night sky.

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
Image
Image
Image

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight."

Dialogue Color ❈ #8e7b9f
Thought Color ❈ #39727a

Faceclaim ❈ Karneval|Nai Muhinyi

Played by ❈ Reliquary
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
Everyone sure was excitable today. Mackenzie observed everyone's reactions to Miss Milkovea's little game. When he noticed her wave back he felt a slight blush and he then stood up, keeping his hands up by his face.His large eyes looked over the room. He had an odd feeling in his stomach, something unpleasant was coming. He supposed that was a perk of his feral powers. He could tell when something big was coming.

Then once everyone had shuffled away for dinner the boy followed at the rear and sat in an available seat by Miss Duchamps. Mister Cosmo made a big deal of that thing he felt earlier, or that's what Mackenzie figured. He listened to everyone's ruckus and sighed quietly as he slowly ate his dinner, truth be told he wasn't that hungry but he wasn't going to be wasteful. Besides being new here he didn't want to be a bother and he'd do whatever it took to keep himself out of trouble around here. The conversations got more and more complicated and it left Mackenzie confused, he didn't really understand what all was going on but he looked up and swallowed hard, his eyes shifting between Mister Cosmo's eyes and the table. He was about to work up the courage to say he could go to, his power would definitely be helpful in getting rid of that bad feeling. Unfortunately he was unable to get it out in time.

Sadly, Mackenzie gathered up arm fulls worth of dishes and headed to the kitchen as a group of people went out. He began washing them with a pure smile, humming a soft lullaby he remembered as he did. He glanced around to see a few others helping tidy up and when he thought they weren't looking, he'd juggle a plate or two and let them roll off his shoulders harmlessly into the water or into a cabinet right into it's rightful place.

Once he had completed cleaning up, he stumbled outside and his eyes seemed to glow as he climbed up the side of the building with no trouble at all, easily maneuvering up onto the roof. His footfalls were muffled as he scampered around a top the manor. He leaned against a dip in the roof and closed his eyes. He felt more himself when he was alone. He would be able to think clearer out here among the stars, with the moon to keep him company.

His mind flashed back to his childhood. A large man with a frantic voice had spoken to him. He had been a child at the time, but the man's words rung true in his mind now. He wondered if the man had been his father, or simply just someone he had met in his travels.

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight." As a boy Mackenzie never really understood that. But now he realized maybe he wasn't the bunny at all. Mackenzie leaned his head into his hands as he was assured inside himself that he was the wolf.

Image Image
Image
&
Image
Collab with AlexusRaevynn




Had they not been ordered to "watch over" the Residence, Sera most definitely would've been sitting back, with a good book in her hands. Azrael would have been painting another one of his pieces, and it would've been a quiet night. But of course Theodore had to rain on their parade. He told them to see what was going on with the WRFWC; Chevalier was currently luring some of the children toward him with his magical presence, and the twins were currently up in a tree, waiting for the right moment to conduct their plan.

They both watched closely as five children stepped outside and began walking into the woods. That was their cue. Seraphina sighed. "I much rather would've been relaxing by now, but I guess it has to be done." Azrael smirked. "Father entrusted this task to us, but yes, I would rather be relaxing now as well." They both turned back toward the children and got ready for the upcoming havoc. Azrael snapped a small branch off the tree they were perched up in and threw it at a bush below them. One of the children looked back suspiciously, but the others rubbed it off and walked ahead of him. The twins smirked, and Azzy used the shadows around him; which appeared because of the moon's light, and wrapped them around the young man. He pulled him towards a much more secluded area.

The twins jumped down from the tree as Azzy let him go. Sera controlled the blonde partially so he wouldn't be able to move an inch. "Well, well. What do we have here?" Sera pulled her hood farther over her head and smiled; not like anybody could see it anyway. "I believe we've found a lost little puppy, dear brother." She advanced towards the boy, and circled around him. "Maybe we can make use of this, hm?" The twins both chuckled at the boy's stern expression. "No need to be so stiff! Loosen up. After all, trying to plan an escape won't do you any good." Azzy smiled sadistically and stood directly in front of the boy, awfully close to his face; where his wide smile would be visible. "Shall we introduce ourselves, sister?" Sera nodded her head subtly. "Why, of course."

Azrael walked to stand beside Sera, and they both bowed in sync, their black cloaks flowing behind them. "You can simply call me Yami-" Sera continued, "-And I, Marionette. Or Mari, for something that isn't a mouthful. Now, we will begin. Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit." Both twins watched amusingly as the boy's head immediately dropped in response to Sera gaining control. Azrael suddenly gave Sera a serious look. "Be careful. Don't overdo it." Sera snapped her head towards Azzy, the boy following her movements. "Don't worry! You'll be with me so I'll be fine." "Don't worry! You'll be with me so I'll be fine." They both, and the puppet, continued out of the woods back towards the group.

Once they arrived and the twins sat in their tree once again, the other four children bombarded the boy with many questions. Either wondering what happened, or was worried about his sudden disappearance. Luckily, the twins could tell Cecil didn't really care, so they weren't worried about being found out.



"I'm fine. I just thought I saw something, so I followed it. It was just a firefly. Now, did you find whatever this energy was?"
"I'm fine. I just thought I saw something, so I followed it. It was just a firefly. Now, did you find whatever this energy was?"

ImageImage
συтƒιт | X
βˆ‚ΞΉΞ±β„“ΟƒgΟ…Ρ” ’σℓσυя ✧ #b452cd
тнσυgΠ½Ρ‚ ’σℓσυя ✦ #e066ff

Ζ’Ξ±Β’Ρ” Β’β„“Ξ±ΞΉΠΌ ✦ Ξ·Ξ±ΠΊΞ±Ξ·Οƒ Ξ±zΟ…Ρ•Ξ± {ΠΊ-ση!}

β™« 【REASON】Reason | γ‚†γš β™«

Image
Kathy clapped her hands together and smiled brightly when she found she was allowed to go. She stuffed the rest of her food into her mouth before standing up with her plate to go wash up. At the sink she found Sara washing up, and gave it to her with thanks.

Humming cheerfully, Kathy practically skipped out to wait for everyone. Already there were two boys that she vaguely recalled seeing around. She hadn't gotten to know them very well yet, but she intended to! "Hello there!" She said, "Satoru and... Cerulean, right? Are you excited for the errand? I am! I bet whatever this thing they sense is, it's going to be really cool! Oh, but I hope we won't have to come back in because of the storm! Storms are terrible, they just ruin everyone's plans, but the lightning is pretty so I guess I like that about them.". Kathy inched closer to the door, racing to get going. She wondered just what Cosmo and Odette had sensed, whether it was dangerous or normal and what they would find at the scene. 'This is so exciting!' She thought to herself with a smile.

Image
Image
συтƒιт | X
βˆ‚ΞΉΞ±β„“ΟƒgΟ…Ρ” ’σℓσυя ✧ #EC5800
тнσυgΠ½Ρ‚ ’σℓσυя ✦ #FF9966

Ζ’Ξ±Β’Ρ” Β’β„“Ξ±ΞΉΠΌ ✦ Ρ•Ρ”ΞΉΡƒΞ± ΠΊΞ±Ξ·ΞΉΡ” {Ξ±ΠΌΞ±gΞΉ вяιℓℓιαηт ραяк}

β™« Murdered | Alice Mare OST β™«

Image

Leon was basically already finished his food, even before the announcement of the errand, so when he found out who got to go, he just grinned to himself before getting up to go to the kitchen. Staring at the pile of dirty plates beside the sink, he shrugged and decided it wouldn't hurt to add one more. 'I pity whoever has to wash these' He mumbled to himself, 'But it's not going to be me.'. He passed Sara as he left, and felt bad for her that she was probably going to be the one to wash the plates.

As he went back into the dining room, he noticed his roommate Claude come in, looking like a piece of modern art. Leon smiled and gave him an awkward wave, but he wasn't sure that he'd been noticed, since Claude seemed far too distracted by the thought of food. He went to the hall to meet the rest of the group, where he found Kathy seemingly talking Cerulean and Satoru's ears off. He snuck in beside the boys, but outside the girl's vision range so as not to be noticed. He didn't quite want to be seen just yet.

Imageβ—€β—₯
Image
Feeling Guilty || Outfit

♫【放θͺ²εΎŒγ‚Ήγƒˆγƒ©γ‚€γƒ‰γ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi β™«

Fᴀᴄᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍ ✦ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
DΙͺα΄€ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡ Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✧ #ED9191
TΚœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✦ #EB2828

β—£β—’


_
Langley felt a wave of guilt rush over her as she watched Isuel quietly agree with her before looking down at her food. She hadn't meant to make her sad, in fact that was the farthest thing from her mind. Bursting up from her seat, Langley began to fiddle with the edge of her scarf. Looking down at her friend, you could practically hear the nervousness in Lane's voice as she practically shouted, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you sad! I just don't really know what's out there, and I don't want you to get hurt!"

Langley seemed to have calmed down a bit after saying that, until another thought crossed her mind, causing her eyes to widen in horror. "Not that I think that you can't handle yourself! I'm sure that you're perfectly capable. It's just that, I- You- " A sound of frustration could be heard as Langley struggled to get out everything she was trying to say. She wasn't used to being in situations were she made people upset. Although, with her practically none existent filter, it's surprising that things like this didn't happen more often.

Suddenly deciding that she did not know how to successfully handle this situation, Langley threw herself at Isuel for a quick apologetic hug before saying, "I'll tell you about everything that happened when I get back! Wait up for me, ok? I'll make sure that this errand is quick so that you don't have to wait long!". Giving her friend a quick pat on the head, she ran out of the dinning room with a quick wave, heading to the front door where the other should be meeting. Isuel happened to be her roommate, so she wouldn't have to go searching for her when she got back. As for how she'd make the errand quick, well, she didn't know. 'But, hey, I'll find a way!'.

Finally arriving at the front door, Lane looked around at everybody who had gathered so far. Katherine was taking to Cerulean and Satoru, and Leon seemed to be standing off to the side. Langley was still feeling a bit down for making Isuel upset, so she decided that she needed a way to cheer herself up.

Suddenly getting an idea, a slight gleam took over Lane's eyes as she snuck up behind Leo as quietly as she could. Once she had gotten close enough behind him, she slowly reached up before grabbing onto the boy's shoulders and leaning her face close to his ear, letting out a loud "BOO!". Without even checking to see if he had actual gotten scared, Langley dissolved into a fit of laughter.

After laughing for a while, Langley clutched her stomach as she attempted to take deep breaths in order to help her calm down. Once her laughter had dissolved into only chuckles, Lane slung her arm around Leo's shoulders before sticking her tongue out playfully. "I totally got you, right?" It was at this time though that she happened to recall dinner, and scratching her head awkwardly, she gave the brunette an apologetic smile before saying, "Oh, yeah. And, uh, sorry for kicking you at dinner."

ImageImage
συтƒιт | X
βˆ‚ΞΉΞ±β„“ΟƒgΟ…Ρ” ’σℓσυя ✧ #b452cd
тнσυgΠ½Ρ‚ ’σℓσυя ✦ #e066ff

Ζ’Ξ±Β’Ρ” Β’β„“Ξ±ΞΉΠΌ ✦ Ξ·Ξ±ΠΊΞ±Ξ·Οƒ Ξ±zΟ…Ρ•Ξ± {ΠΊ-ση!}

β™« 【REASON】Reason | γ‚†γš β™«

Image
Kathy, who had been talking nonstop since the moment she'd arrived into the hallway, immediately quietened down when she heard a screech from the depths of hell come out of Leon's mouth, while Langley stood there cracking up, out of breath. Assuming that Lane had just scared the life out of the poor boy, Kathy started to laugh with her. "Leo, your screaming is pretty girly you know!" She joked, arms crossed. "Anyways, I didn't notice the two of you were here! I was just talking about how flat alpacas get when they're in the rain, it's the cutest thing! I mean, somehow sheep manage to stay puffy when they're wet, I don't know how they do that..." She continued on her tangent cheerfully.
...

As the group were walking, Kathy had latched onto Cerulean as her victim of the day -- he didn't seemed the least responsive of the lot, and she wanted to try and get something out of him. He wandered off quite quickly though, but when he came back she didn't notice anything off with him. "Just a firefly, huh. I didn't take you for the type who get distracted by animals!" Kathy smiled brightly, "But no energy here." She said with a pout, "Honestly, just how long is it going to take to find this energy!" she stamped her foot in frustration, before calming down and continuing to walk with the others.


Image
Image
συтƒιт | X
βˆ‚ΞΉΞ±β„“ΟƒgΟ…Ρ” ’σℓσυя ✧ #EC5800
тнσυgΠ½Ρ‚ ’σℓσυя ✦ #FF9966

Ζ’Ξ±Β’Ρ” Β’β„“Ξ±ΞΉΠΌ ✦ Ρ•Ρ”ΞΉΡƒΞ± ΠΊΞ±Ξ·ΞΉΡ” {Ξ±ΠΌΞ±gΞΉ вяιℓℓιαηт ραяк}

β™« Murdered | Alice Mare OST β™«

Image

Leon tapped his foot impatiently, glancing through the doorway and the windows now and then to check if everyone was here yet. It seemed like time couldn't go slower -- endless chatter from beside the exit, yet silence from the place where he wanted to hear noise. After a bit he started to zone out, unable to resist the sweet relaxation of occupying his brain.

Unfortunately, that seemed to have been the wrong decision to make. He heard a loud "BOO!" come from behind him, and he practically howled in terror while spinning around to face whoever dare to scare him. As he thought, it was Langley, hunched over with laughter in front of him. He felt some heat creep up onto his cheeks, as he shook his head at the girl condemningly. When she slung her arms around his shoulders and teased him a bit, he went a little more red from embarrassment than he was before. "I was clearly just, uh... Humouring you! Humouring you and your failed attempt at scaring me. Failed." He stated, glancing away to the side for a second. At her apology for kicking him at dinner, he signed in mock disappointment. "Maybe someday I'll forgive you." He teased, rubbing his poor, sore legs, "Someday far, far away. In the meantime, though... Well, you should sleep with one eye open tonight, Lane.". When he realised Kathy had noticed them and was now including the pair in her rant, he nudged Langley and muttered, "Look at what you've done. Wallow in despair at the neverending chat.".


...


As the group continued towards the source of the so called 'energy', Leo had all but forgotten Lane's little jumpscare. In fact, he was in a very deep (or at least that was his opinion of it) conversation with her. "So basically what I'm trying to say is, what do phytoplankton eat? They're literally at the very bottom of the ocean food chain!" He asked emphatically, despite knowing that Langley probably didn't know the answer. As he heard Cecil criticise the carelessness of the group, he shrugged, mostly to himself. At the request for Langley to join Cecil, Leo said, "Go ahead, I'll be fine on my own." before glancing back into the darkness and deciding to pick up the pace a little.

Image
Image
#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

Honestly, he hadn't wanted so many people to go along on this errand, but as long as they didn't annoy him then he would be quite content to ignore him. However, soon after the group had left the residence in search of whatever energy it was that they were looking for, Kathy had seemed to latch onto him. "Great... And all I wanted was a nice, quiet time outside of the residence. Just my luck I get stuck with this lot."

He did his best to ignore the girl but honestly she was being rather annoying. In the end his usual serious expression was even more blank than usual, if that was possible, and the air around him seemed slightly colder than normal as his ability tried to respond to his mood.

Thankfully, a distraction soon came in the form of the sound of something in the bushes. Making his excuses, Cerulean had turned to investigate, letting the group go on ahead, when he was dragged into the shadows and he met them.

~*~*~*~
He rejoined the group a short while later, although no longer under his own power. He, or rather his puppeteer, passed off his absence as being distracted by a firefly of all things. As if such a thing would interest him. He would have scoffed at the notion had he had control over his own body. Still, Kathy seemed to buy it which perhaps said something about the girl if she believed that so quickly.

Even as he was made to continue walking with the group, Cerulean couldn't help but wonder what Yami and Marionette hoped to get out of this.

Imageβ—€β—₯
Image
Feeling Cheerful || Outfit

♫【放θͺ²εΎŒγ‚Ήγƒˆγƒ©γ‚€γƒ‰γ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi β™«

Fᴀᴄᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍ ✦ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
DΙͺα΄€ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡ Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✧ #ED9191
TΚœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✦ #EB2828

β—£β—’


_
Langley couldn't help but let out a snort as Leo attempted to tell her that she hadn't scared him at all. That terrified scream that he'd released had been even greater then she was expecting. "Oh, yeah. Of course that measly attempt at scaring you didn't work. Guess that I'll just have to try even harder to scare you next time..." Langley said, slowly trailing off as she flashed him a mischievous grin. Letting out a slight chuckle at the warning to sleep with one eye open, she dared the boy to do his worst.

Katherine took Langley slightly by surprise as she rushed over and began a long speech about alpacas, but it didn't necessarily bother her. So when Leon nudged her and expressed his dismay, Lane decided that it would be fun to annoy him by joining Kathy in her alpaca appreciation speech. "I don't know what you're talking about. I happen to love alpacas." She then hoped on the conversation with just as much enthusiasm as the younger girl.

- - -


Langley nodded her head as if she was deeply concentrating as Leo continued to question the diets of phytoplankton. It wasn't that she wasn't interested, she definitely was, it's just that she had some pressing questions on her mind at the moment. Such as, what the heck even was a phytoplankton? 'Is it just a plankton? Is it some sort of plankton sub-species? Is this even common knowledge? Should I know this?' Although she racked her brain for an answer, she couldn't remember ever learning about such a creature.

The mention of her name is what brought the girl out of her thoughts. Slightly startled, Langley looked around for who called her until she noticed that Cecil was looking at her. At the sudden appearance of a macaroon, Langley's eyes seemed to double in size. She would have joined Cecil in the front of the group anyways, but along with the promise of something sweet to eat, it was an irresistible offer.

At Leo's statement that she could go on without him, Langley began to feel a bit guilty. But he did say that he would be fine on his own, and the promise of a sweet was very promising. Making up her mind, Lane turned to Leon in order to instill him with some great final words before she left. "Leo, I have no idea what phytoplankton eat. But I do know what I eat. And I know for a fact that I am about to go over there and ingest a delicious macaroon. So, take care of yourself while I'm gone." Patting her friend on the shoulder, she then took off in the direction that Cecil was walking.

Skidding to a halt beside the older boy, Langley snatched the dessert away from him. Smiling happily as she took her first blissful bite, she couldn't help but let out a content sigh. Suddenly curious, Lane turned towards Cecil before asking, "So, why exactly did you want me walking up here?" Looking around, another question soon entered her mind. "Also, do you even know what direction the energy came from?"




Imageβ—€β—₯
Image

Feeling Annoyed || Outfit

♫【毒占欲 】Mono Poisoner | Dari β™«

Fᴀᴄᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍ ✦ Akoya Gero {Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!}
DΙͺα΄€ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡ Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✧ #4AFF7A
TΚœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› Cα΄ΚŸα΄Κ€ ✦ #FAAACE

β—£β—’


_
Chevalier's annoyed huff broke the silence of the still woods around him. He'd been walking around this accursed forest for what felt like forever now. He was beginning to wonder if any of those imbeciles from the Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children would ever find him. Theodore had told the boy to lure people out of the residence with his magical energy, but he was getting sick of waiting. This was like a never-ending game of Hide-and-Seek, except for the fact that Chevalier literally had a beacon surrounding him, in the form of his energy, and the 'seekers' were just too idiotic to find him.

Cosmo and Azura must have sent a group, or at least someone, out to search for the source of the energy by now. Azrael and Seraphina would have come to tell him by now if they hadn't, since they were keeping watch over the house. 'Unless this was all just a stupid joke that they made up at my expense' Chevalier thought tersely as he shoved a branch out of his way for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Well, if they won't find me, then I'll just have to find them." He mumbled to himself as he made his way towards a now visible clearing. Maybe he'd be able to get a sense of his surroundings from there. He didn't quite enjoy the feeling of walking around aimlessly in the woods. If that stupid detective boy that Theodore would never quit talking about was really so amazing, why couldn't he have just found Chevalier already? He didn't even care if that was outside of the boy's abilities, he was just really peeved right now.

As he ventured closer to the newly discovered clearing, Chevalier happened to notice the slight sensation of rain sprinkling down. Looking up at the sky, he took note of the dark clouds littering the sky. 'Great' He thought to himself, a slight eye-roll accompanying the sarcastic comment. Running a hand through his lush hair, Chevalier could only pray that it wouldn't get frizzy.

Emerging from the line of thick forest at the edge of the clearing, Chevalier began to look around warily. It wasn't long before his stormy blue eyes landed on the figure of a girl sitting underneath a tree. He immediately spun around and began to walk away before the girl could notice, he had no interest whatsoever in getting stuck in a conversation with somebody. Yet, a sudden thought caused the boy to stop in his tracks, and slowly turn around to face the child one more time.

Chevalier had no doubt in his mind that he could convince the people at the residence that he was a good person. He was positive that their ability of detecting bad intensions was just as horrendous as their ability to detect people. But, if he was to find the group out searching for him along with a complete stranger that he, out of the kindness in his heart, decided to help find a way through the woods, wouldn't he seem like an even better person?

A sugary sweet smile suddenly overtaking the scowl that had previously adorned his face, Chevalier made his way to stand in front of the lone girl. Towering over the silver haired child, his shadow flittered over her as he extended one of his hands in order to help her up. Mustering up the kindest voice he could, Chevalier cheerfully said, "Why hello there. You appear to be sad... Are you lost?" Putting a hand to his chin thoughtfully, the boy seemed to look off into the distance, as if recalling some memory. "I seem to have lost my way as well."

Making eye-contact with the child once more, he smiled gently before stating, "My name is Chevalier. I thought that my bad luck was going to be continuing for a while, but it seems that it has turned around now that I've found you. We should try and find a way through the forest together, the buddy system really does work best in situations like this."

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Imageβ–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
⌈ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. βŒ‹
Image
【 Next To You : Ken Arai 】

【 Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 】

【 Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki 】


Image

As Satoru was standing quietly, locking his gaze up onto the starry sky, the other children began to arrive one by one. He was slightly taken aback when he heard Katherine talking to both him and Cerulean, asking them whether they are excited for the upcoming journey outside the Residence, stating that she doesn't want the whole thing ruin just because of the storm. Satoru chuckled a little at her stating that she likes lightnings because they looked pretty.

Since Cerulean didn't even want to answer, Satoru replied politely, as always, "Well, it's good that you're looking forward to it. I'm just hoping that there's nothing too serious going on. Though it's quite something for you to take a liking into something like a lightning bolt."

And moments later, Leon and Cecil had also arrived, and they can finally set off for the trip to discover what was the source for the energy source that Cosmo and Azura had felt. Satoru hoped that it wouldn't be fading too much as of now, so that he can still feel them. Apparently Cecil had offered to take the lot of them there to investigate, so they just followed his lead. It's always been quite intriguing to see how he can figure things out in a matter of seconds. Well, it also takes him almost the same amount of time to read someone, but he doesn't see the point of boasting about it.

The journey went on peacefully as the conversation seemed to go on quite casually between them, except for Satoru and Cerulean who aren't interested in talking. Satoru walks behind the group as he quietly traces the remnant of energy scattering around the forest. His sensing skill is getting more and more acute everyday and he almost felt as if he could converse and feel any living being around him. They all exuded an aura that is very unique of their own. The world indeed is colorful, but perhaps he had lost the ability to see them, since when he didn't even remember.

As they were walking, Cerulean noticed something and decided to go and investigate it, though the guy returned a short while later. Though the guy seemed to be as normal as when he left, Satoru couldn't help feeling that something was off. He was thinking about peaking into his mind to see what did Cerulean see, but eventually decided not to, as it wasn't seemed to be necessary enough.

"I think we're almost there, right Cecil-san?" Satoru spoke up as their group continue to venture further into the forest. The fragments of energy seemed to be getting stronger. And unexpectedly, they encountered two strangers on their way - a young boy with long pink hair and a girl with flowing silver hair.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azura Milkovea Character Portrait: Morgana Wynterfell Character Portrait: Katherine Diederich Character Portrait: Cecil Rothgar Character Portrait: Cosmo Balthazar Character Portrait: Langley McAllister Character Portrait: Satoru Toshiaki Character Portrait: Cerulean Rose Character Portrait: Leon Moreau Character Portrait: Chevalier Desrosiers Character Portrait: Celestia Harmony
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »
  1. new layout because of the old one i used was ugly. i like this one a lot better. :')

    by cybernekokaito

0.00 INK

Image

Image
speech: #e9967a || thoughts: #b9770e
β™«
❝Yes, I know exactly where we're going. I know exactly where this 'energy' is coming from.❞ Cecil smirks, glancing over at Satoru. His smile is haughty and particularly high-and-mighty, and he glances over to Kathy to don his smile onto her. ❝Why? Do you doubt me, the super smart and charmingly attractive Cecil Rothgar? And what of the rest of you? Ah, how tragic! How could I ever gain the trust of the lot of you, since I've always been so wrong thus far?❞ His sarcasm is pointed at everyone in the group, and he directs his attention back to Satoru.

He points a long finger up ahead, to where (presumably) Chevalier and Celestia are, though it's quite unbeknownst to the group. ❝There.❞ He says, pushing up his glasses with the other hand. How does he know this? When Cosmo and Azura had been talking about sending a group out (ah, he had been listening! quite unsurprising that Cecil should want to know all that's going on) they had been looking this wayβ€”rather, towards the respective wall of the dining room. Given that, and the way the forest is laid out, it's obvious where the energy would be coming from; it would be coming from where people would either enter the forest or enter from the front. It wouldn't make much sense for the energy to come from deeper in the forest. There's nothing to the left of the manor aside from a large lake.

❝If he walk deeper into the forest there, we'll find our source. I'm guessing. But you know, my guesses are never wrong.❞ He gives Satoru a slight wink before he looks over to Langley, watching her eat the macaron he had oh so generously given her. ❝Ah, right. I'm not too good at combat, you know. I'm really bad at it.❞ He puts a hand over his chest, smiling sheepishly. ❝You could probably snap both of my arms, even if you put them side by side. You, Langley, have a super useful Whimsical ability. So even if we get crossed by something horrible, we'll make a great team. I'll tell you where the best place to aim would be. Sound like a good plan?❞

As they venture farther, he stops in his tracks when he sees (through raindrop-stained glasses, he notes a bit too late, that it has started to rain) two people up ahead. He feels his cheeks heat slightly. What's this? Whoever that is up there looks like... such an elegant ball-jointed doll come to life.
With a mischievous smirk and a flourish of his coat, he raises a hand into the air and points forward, his other hand on his hip. ❝That-a-way, everyone! I think that's where our magic energy's coming from, and man are they gorgeous. ❀❞



Image

Image
speech: #feae52 || thoughts: #fee16f
β™«

Cosmo sips his tea, right leg crossed over his left. At Morgana's voice, he looks over to them, an eyebrow raised. Surely, Morgana wouldn't do well to wander out there with the group, especially since they've already left and Morgana would be straggling behind. It isn't that Cosmo doesn't believe in Morgana, but rather, he worries for them. He sets his tea cup down and looks around to everyone, watching them file out of the dining room. He looks back to Morgana and gives them a smile. ❝All very well, Morgana! Why don't you bring your cards down here, and we shall see what it is they say! While we're at it, I'll tell you my birth cardsβ€”and you can give me a fortune, yes?❞ He claps his hands together before standing on his chair and, when he separates his hands, a megaphone that resembles a gramophone appears in his hands, amongst some falling confetti that disappears before it hits the ground.

❝Attention, attention! Due to certain circumstances, I urge you all to stay close as possible to the mansion.❞ Cosmo speaks into the megaphone, and the sound sounds as though it's coming from right next to anyone inside (or even on the roof) the Residence. ❝I assure you, it's for all of your safety! If you must leave for any reason, find either Azura or myself, and we will assist you!❞

He covers the mouthpiece of his megaphone and looks over to Morgana, smiling gently at them. ❝Do hurry, Morgana dear. I'd like to know sooner rather than later if the group of my own children I sent out may be in danger. And by the way, my birth cards are The Star and Strength. I believe my little Bluebird's cards are Justice and The Hight Priestess. Is that right, Azura?"❞

He seems to be rambling. Now would be a good time for Morgana to slip away to get those cards.

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9

Morgana's eyes lit up as Cosmo agreed to their suggestion to see if they could find something with their cards. A smile stretched across their face and they nodded in agreement to giving Cosmo a fortune later on. As Cosmo made his announcement about staying close to the residence, Morgana scanned the room to try and find somewhere a little quieter to read their cards. If it was too noisy they might read something wrong and that wouldn't be good at all.

"Do hurry, Morgana dear. I'd like to know sooner rather than later if the group of my own children I sent out may be in danger. And by the way, my birth cards are The Star and Strength. I believe my little Bluebird's cards are Justice and The Hight Priestess. Is that right, Azura?"

At Cosmo's words, Morgana blinked a couple of times, it seemed like he was rambling a bit and it caused the teen to giggle a little. "I don't need to go and get my cards, I always carry them with me, it feels safer that way... I'm just trying to find somewhere to read them without getting in the way of everyone." They gestured at the other kids in the room before making their way over to a small table in the corner. There were more people around than Morgana would prefer, but Cosmo was right, would be better to know now whether the others were in danger.

Reaching the table, Morgana sat themself on a chair next to it, reaching into their bag before pausing as they pondered which set of cards they should use. While thinking this over, they spoke up again. "My birth cards are The Star and Strength as well. If I'm remembering correctly then The Star represents hope, inspiration, self-esteem and generosity. Strength represents patience, control and self-belief." At this they turned to smile at Cosmo. "They seem to suit you well, I think."

Their hand brushed over one of the boxes in their bag and their fingers curled over it as they pulled it out. Their shoulders slumped a little as they turned back to see which deck they had pulled out. They hadn't used this one since... Since the day Caitlyn died. Their eyes narrowed slightly and they bit their lip in order to hold back tears. "This is fine, I can do this. Just need to not think about it."

That done, the teen sighed a little and opened the box up, carefully taking out the cards and shuffling them, turning the question they wanted to ask over and over in their mind. "Are they in danger?" As they shuffled, one card fell from the deck. Morgana paused, placing that card to the side for the moment though not looking at it as they carried on shuffling, turning the question over and over in their mind.

Once they felt they were ready, Morgana cut the deck into three piles before stacking them again and taking the top card and turning it over. The card featured a baby raven in the middle of some water and Morgana gave a soft sigh of relief upon seeing it.

"The Ace of Cups, it represents new relationships, usually friendships, though the aces in general only show the promise of such. Still it's not usually a bad card." They then turned their attention to the card which had fallen from the deck earlier and turned it over to see what it was, frowning a little in confusion. "The Tower but... One of the things it can represent is betrayal, though I'm not sure how it would relate to the Ace of Cups. It can also mean a big change, like big enough to need to completely burn what had been done in the past to start over. Not as big of a change as the Death card usually means but still, change. I suppose that could be what it's showing here."

At this they turned to face Cosmo, blinking a couple of times as they tried to discern the man's reaction. "What do you think?"