Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ูฉ( ยด๏ฝฅัˆ๏ฝฅ)ูˆ » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

0
followers
follow

Cosmo Balthazar

"Each child has a gift, even if they don't! They are to be nurtured, not hurt!"

0 · 559 views · located in The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

a character in “The WRFWC II”, as played by cybernekokaito

Description

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Image

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

"It's much bigger from the inside..."





Image
Image

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
_
_
_
_

โ™ซ ใ€QUO VADISใ€‘Quo Vadis | M2U โ™ซ
โ™ซ ใ€ๅคœใฎใ†ใŸใ€‘Yoru no Uta | KikuoP (feat. Hatsune Miku) โ™ซ


Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Drocell Keinz { Kuroshitsuji }
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #FEAE52
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #FEE16F

โ—ฃโ—ข




Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


NAME~
"And what a beautiful name it is!"
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar

NICKNAME(S)~
"Names of affection for the affectionate, I suppose!"
Mr. Warlock - some of the younger kids.
Sparrow - Azura (though not very often).
Mad Hatter - by various people.

AGE~
"Ahโ€”promise not to make fun of me?"
210 / Two-hundred ten

BIRTHDATE~
"Sing, dance, be merry!"
October 31st, 1803

GENDER~
"As if it matters!"
Agender, though uses male pronouns (he/him)

SEXUALITY~
"A person is a person!"
Pansexual

SPECIES~
"A magical, magical, magical person!"
Warlock - Good Warlock





Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


EYE COLOR~
"Kind and caring, don't you think?"
Lavender / Purple

HAIR COLOR~
"Firey, firey, firey! Like fire!"
Orange

APPEARANCE~
"Like a doll! Like a joker! Like a clown!"
Cosmo appears almost doll-like. His appearance is circus-like in nature, as he wears big slouchy, colorful bows and top hats. He appears in his mid-twenties, though he is of course much older than this. His hair is bright orange, and his eyes are a lavender, and it's said that he can change appearance on a whim using just magic, but this is the appearance he's stuck with for quite some time. He is very tallโ€”somewhere around 6'5"โ€”and has a very imposing presence at first. When he is angry, though, it's important to note that his eyes turn completely black, with no whites or color in them at all.

PERSONALITY~
{ Kind / Caring / Eccentric / Flighty }
Cosmo is at first glance, a very odd man in both appearance and nature. He is loud, boisterous, excitable, and hyper. Deep down, though, his heart is made of pure gold, and he loves every one of his children wholeheartedly. It is said that he often even helps the non-gifted citizens of the nearby town who are in need, despite them not knowing anything of warlocks, witches, or the gifted children. When he gets angry (which is usually triggered by someone harming one of his children out of malice/the desire to exploit them), he is very ruthless, but he would never turn this way on his children.





Image

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


ABILITY/MAGIC~
"I'm very skilled, you see, you see!"
WHIMSY - He can materialize something out of nothing and put up wards to protect it (much like he's done with the Whimsical Residence). He can also make things float, and basically, his magic is mostly very flashy, circus-like things. He can teleport, as well, leaving behind confetti wherever he disappears from.

LIKES~
"I like what I like!"
~ Vibrant Colors: The vibrancy of colors of the Residence is all fitted to his tastes (if asked what his favorite color is, he would say "the rainbow").
~ The Children: He is very fond of each and every child in his mansion (he does not pick favorites).
~ Azura: He is extremely fond of his right-hand woman (he likes to pat her head).
~ Dolls: He likes any and all types of dolls (his favorites are harlequin dolls).

DISLIKES~
"No good, no good at all!"
~ Rainy Days: Despite the fact that new Residents often show up during snowstorms or rainstorms, he is not fond of the rain (it's much too gloomy!).
~ Bad Witches/Bad Warlocks: They're the worst, and usually try to exploit his dear beloved children (though not all are bad by nature, and if wishing to be converted, he will give them another chance).

HISTORY~
"The past is the past, but it's history is important!"
Cosmo, as a child as well, was mistreated just as the children who seek refuge in his Residence were. Not much is known about his past, since he doesn't share, but everything he's experienced from his childhood made him want to help others. He opened the Residence on a whim and, disguised as various types of people in town, would spread rumors about such a Residence, though many did not believe him. He also put up glamours and charms to draw children in need to the mansion when they escape.




Character Sheet created by ยฐแบž0llisฤซicยฐ
Character Played by cybernekokaito
[/font]

So begins...

Cosmo Balthazar's Story

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
AZURA MILKOVEA

Feeling Mischievous || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€้ซ˜้Ÿณ่ณชใ€‘My Soul, Your Beats | LiSA โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Menma {Anohana: The Flowers We Saw That Day}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #58ACFA
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #0489B1

โ—ฃโ—ข



It was another wonderful day at the Residence, birds were singing, flowers were blooming. Oh who am I kidding- it was as boring as always. At least in Azura's point of view. She currently was humming as she sat at the window, admiring the flowers outside. She watched as their petals swayed in rhythmic unison, performing a gentle dance in the wind. She honestly just wanted something interesting to happen. Was the only way she could make that happen was by inflicting the event (whatever it was) herself? Perhaps. What could she possibly do to get things going? She had to make sure it went to a point where at least a little chaos was started, without anybody asking "Who dun it?". Surely if that happened, Cecil would call her out in record time flat. She hated the looks she'd get from the children whenever she did start something, soon after being caught by the aspiring detective. What to do, what to do?... She'd ask herself repeatedly. "-Aha!" Startled by her outburst, a nearby child jumped and stared at her questioningly, soon walking out of the living room. She stood, and ran out the room excitedly, ready for the upcoming chaos.

The set-up was easy. A classic water bucket prank would start the chain. The one who walked in first would get soaked, causing the other person at the other doorway across the living room to have (real, living) spiders dumped on their head. Afterwards, she'd anonymously cast small spells to mess with the others. Nobody would know who did it (unless somebody asked Cecil). Well, at least she hopes so. All she needed to do right now was to call a (fake) meeting in the living room. She sent a small magic message into everyone's head, altering Cosmo's so he knew not to come in first or second. "I'd like to call everyone to come to the living room! I have a story to tell!" Azura made sure it was clear as possible what the reason was, so Cecil wouldn't wonder and end up figuring out the real reason she called everyone to this little "gathering". Let the games begin~



Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
LOUISE FAUSTUS

_
_

Feeling Happy || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€MVใ€‘DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Shiro {No Game No Life}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #F5A9D0
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #F6CED8

โ—ฃโ—ข



Louise had been sleeping soundly for awhile now, and didn't plan to get up anytime soon. That, was until a message rang in her mind. Awaking from her nap, she rubbed her eyes and stood. Patting down her dress, she walked out of her room and headed to the living room. What does Miss Odette want? A story...? She thought for a moment. What oh so important "story" was good enough to wake her up? There's only one way to find out; which would soon bring her so called demise. Who knew all the chaos that would unfold? Not Lou, that's for sure.

Had she not gotten into the room first, maybe she wouldn't have gotten one of her favorite dresses soaked with water. As she stepped through the doorway, everything went downhill. Louise screamed once she felt the ice cold water pierce her entire body. Her cry rang throughout the whole residence, and was definitely going to cause a rucus. "WHO DID THIS TO ME!!?"

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Image
Image
Image

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight."

Dialogue Color โˆ #8e7b9f
Thought Color โˆ #39727a

Faceclaim โˆ Karneval|Nai Muhinyi

Played by โˆ Reliquary
โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Mackenzie yawned softly and looked around nervously he had only just come to this residence a week ago, he wasn't used to all of the odd characters that inhabited this place along with him. He absently ran a hand through his hair as he stepped, barefoot, out into the hallway and down toward the living room. Since one of the kind people who allow him to stay here had beckoned him. He wasn't sure how but it was enough to make sure he obeyed. It'd be best not to upset his new hosts.

As he slowly meandered toward the living room at a slow pace as images of when he first came here flashed into his mind. It had been raining. He was in his other form then, a large beast with dripping fangs and twisted claws. He had run away because his mother had been abusive towards him since his powers began surfacing thinking him a monster. This might have been partially why he is as timid as he is now, very willing to do whatever people tell him to do to avoid conflict.

He made his way into the living room and sat down in a chair in the corner and shyly waved to Madam Milkovea. He shot her a cautious half-smile. He hadn't really spoken much since he arrived, unsure whether he should allow these people to get close to him or not. At the moment he preferred not to, he was scared they might think him too dangerous and harm him or kick him out. Then where would he go? However once he had waved to his kind host, she squealed and rushed out of the room. Mackenzie sighed sadly and looked around the living room, someone unfortunately got covered in water, another in spiders, what an odd place this was. . . He pulled his knees close and just watched it all unfold before him.

Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

Cecil Rothgar is not one to come to the calls of others if it doesn't benefit him. He figures Azura's message was optional, and since it does not benefit him, he remains in his bed, shrouded in blankets. By no means is he sleepingโ€”rather, he appears to be reading a mystery novel written by Edogawa Ranpo. As smart as he is (the guy taught himself two other languages and seems to be able to converse excellently in them), he still has trouble reading Japanese characters. As much as he dreads asking for help, he absolutely might have to.

For the time being, though, the currently lazy brunet tosses the book aside and rolls over onto his back. It's then he hears a blood-curdling scream, and he sits up abruptly. The voice is so distinctly familiar, and a feeling of dread flows throughout his entire body. He's out of bed in a second, throwing on an outfit that looks vaguely dressy twenties in nature, and bolts out of his room. His long legs take the stairs two steps at a time, and he's at the bottom in no time, skidding into the main room with a look of horror on his face. โMy Sleeping Beautyโ€”where is she?โž

By 'Sleeping Beauty,' he no doubt means the small girl who follows him around most places. Ever since he's met her, he's been awfully fond of her, like a little sister. Thus, of course he would worry about her as a good big brother should. Upon scanning the room, he meets the sight of Louise with concerned, emerald hues. He steps over to her, a deep frown on his face. โLouise! You're all wet.โž He remembers the words she shrieked that roused himโ€”'who did this to me'โ€”and his eyes scan around the room. โWould you like me to find out who did it, Louise? It'll only take a second.โž

He raises his head up to look once more at the others in the roomโ€”it couldn't have been Satoru, despite looking as though he's been here the whole time (he has the look of a person who was previously much too immersed in something to have been messing around). It couldn't have been Mackenzie (such a frightened look gracing those pretty little doll features that Cecil likes so much). Morgana seems too concerned about Chocco (whom he notes has been doused in spiders) so it couldn't be either of them. He couldn't place the blame on anyone else in the room, either, until his eyes settle on the form of Azura (whose guilty give-away is not in her expression, but in her eyesโ€”in such a way only Cecil would be able to tell). He figures this out all within seven seconds, and he uses the eighth to speak up.

โI found you! โ™ชโž


--

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
โ™ช

Cosmo is never uninformed when it comes to the happenstances of his mansion. Some children accuse him of speaking to the mansion, and that the place speaks back, but it's no such magic that he's donned upon the Residence. His intuition reflects that of something vastly parentalโ€”that he cares for each and every one of the children who take residence with him, and that is what keeps him aware at all times.

That being said, pranks were never cause for alarm unless someone were to get hurt.

So as the screams around him resound through the halls, Cosmo remains in the dining room, with floating tables and chairs surrounding him. He takes a sip of his tea. Is isn't that the warlock doesn't careโ€”he absolutely cares a great dealโ€”but if someone were to be hurt, he would be notified, and consequences would definitely be had.

Upon seeing Cecil bolt past himโ€”almost comically fast, Cosmo muses, and that if he were going any faster, he would leave a gust of wind in his wakeโ€”he decides he should take a look at the damage. It should be nothing he can't fix if it's anything physical to the mansion, though there will definitely be ill feelings. The table and chairs drop to the ground with a loud thud, and the warlock raises himself from his chair as if it were nothing. He saunters into the room where all the commotion is with a graceful gait, almost as though he were timing his steps to a song nobody could hear but him. His presence would be announced by the sound of bells jingling every step he takes.

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image
Feeling Horrified || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆ”พ่ชฒๅพŒใ‚นใƒˆใƒฉใ‚คใƒ‰ใ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #ED9191
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #EB2828

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Langley was currently draped across her bed, starting intently at the PSP that she held at arm's length above her head. As the intro song began to play, she hummed along as she waited to see Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom's familiar title screen. This would be her third time playing through the game, yet definitely not the last. Having only gone through two of the twelve endings, Langley still had a long way to go. The thing that had been troubling the girl for a while now however was the question of who she should pursue next. Having already played through Saito's story (Obtaining the best ending.), and Harada's story (Obtaining the only ending.), she wanted to play through a new character's story before replying Saito's and getting the other endings.

There were plenty of guys to choose from, but she wanted to play a route with a longer story this time around since Harada's was somewhat short. She also wanted somebody with a warmer personality then say Saito (Why must he be so cold?), sooo... "How about Okita?" He was cocky and liked to tease the MC a lot, it would definitely be an interesting romance. "Sure, why not?" Lane said with a grin.

Suddenly realizing that she had been debating this issue for way too long, Langley readied herself to press the 'Begin' button. Yet, right before said button could be hit, a voice rushed into her head. Startled by the sudden noise, the PSP that she had been holding up managed to slip from her fingers and hit her square in the face. Letting out a loud yelp, Langley gently pulled the handheld device off of her face and rubbed her nose. 'Odette wants to tell a story?' She could use a story, she guessed. Especially with the new stinging sensation that had settled over her nose. Setting her game on the desk near her bed, Langley made her way downstairs.

What met her downstairs was definitely surprising. Watching as Chocco was teleported away by one of the new residents- 'Sara, right?'- Langley wondered what was going on. However, as the girl's eyes traveled over the surrounding area and landed on Louise, her confusion soon turned to delight. Letting out a bright laugh, Lane skipped over to the soaked younger girl. "Whoever did this got you pretty good, didn't they?" Chucking a bit more, she set one of her hands on Louise's shoulder, undaunted by the fact that her hand was getting wet. "Don't worry though, a little bit of water never hurt anybo-" The sensation of something crawling up her leg made the words instantly die in her throat.

Cautiously peering down at her leg, Langley observed a tiny spider making it's way up her body. Letting out a blood-curdling scream, the girl then began to flail her arms about and run around in an attempt to shake the arachnid off. After the poor creature was sent flying, a horrified feeling sunk into the pit of Langley's stomach as she observed the dozens of others milling around the door next to the living room. Practically frozen in place, she watched as Cecil walked onto the scene, silently wishing that she had never left her room.

Once Cecil had figured out that it was Azura who had set the traps, Langley immediately rushed over to the older woman. "Why would you do this to us?! Water I can understand! But spiders? Isn't that a bit mean?" It was easy to notice the way that Langley's eyes kept darting over to the group of creepy-crawlies. This was one of the few instances that Lane was actually unhappy, and she was not enjoying it.

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
AZURA MILKOVEA

Feeling Cautious || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€้ซ˜้Ÿณ่ณชใ€‘My Soul, Your Beats | LiSA โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Menma {Anohana: The Flowers We Saw That Day}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #58ACFA
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #0489B1

โ—ฃโ—ข



Odette looked towards Sotaru after she waved back at Mackenzie and smirked. "Why of course, Sotaru. What else would you expect of moi~?" She turned her attention back to both doorways. The first unfortunate victim was Louise. Odette covered her ears in mock pain. "Oh please- would you keep it down!? You'll blow my cover, deary!" Soon after, Chocco waltzed in; her second victim. Odette simply giggled at her reaction. She watched, smiling as Morgana entered and knelt down in front of her. Sara followed, and teleported her away from the spiders. All this ruckus sure was enjoyable. She flinched slightly as both girls fell to the ground. Then came the one person she dreaded being part of the situation. Odette pouted playfully. "Aww phooey! The fun was just starting!" She ignored the slowly approaching jingle of bells, already knowing who it was. Than came little Miss Langley, who consoled Louise, then screamed as a spider crawled up her leg. What's with all the screaming? She smirked as the young lady ran over to her. "Mean? Why no, no, no. I'm just having a little fun. It'd never kill to cause some chaos once in awhile. What? Are you scared of a harmless arachnid? Hm?" Another spider crawled up Odette's shoulder, and stared directly into Langley's eyes. She didn't move an inch, a mischevious smile plastered on her face.

Odette turned towards Cosmo as she stood. "Now why don't we clean this up?
. . .

Dinner was a time where everyone would talk about anything and everything, while enjoying the delicious food offered to them. Odette sat next to Cosmo, and she didn't feel quite well. She had a feeling something was wrong, and she couldn't shake off the feeling. She leaned towards the warlock and whispered, "Do you feel that? It's magical energy. I'm getting a bad feeling, Sparrow." She sat quiet for a second before suggesting something. "Should we send a group of the older kids to see what it is? Somebody would have to go see, but we have to stay here and watch the other children." She knew deep down that something would happen. Whatever it was..



Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
LOUISE FAUSTUS

_
_

Feeling Distressed || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€MVใ€‘DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Shiro {No Game No Life}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #F5A9D0
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #F6CED8

โ—ฃโ—ข



Tears threatened to spill out of Lou's eyes as Cecil rushed towards her. She nodded at Cecil's request. Oh how mad she was with Miss Odette right now. But, she brushed it off for now. She tugged on CeCe's sleeve and looked up at him with teary eyes. "My dress is ruined! What am I gonna do!?" Louise didn't like how her favorite dress was covered in water. She hated that she had to be part of this situation. She'd just have to leave it alone.
. . .

Louise didn't have much of an appetite. She hadn't touched anything on her plate, and she just sat there listening to the many conversations going on. She sat next to Cecil, and she was bored out of her mind. From all the commotion this morning, she was really tired. Maybe a nap wouldn't hurt.. She rested her head on Cecil's shoulder beside her and drifted to sleep.

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
โ™ช

Cosmo did, indeed, feel the magic energy, but he did not want to draw attention to it. Wavering magical energy is not uncommon here; sometimes, magic users (typically fellow warlocks who Cosmo is acquainted well with) pass through the forest, but this energy feels more malevolent. He glances over to Odette, stabbing his fork into the pasta on his plate and bringing it up to his lips. This conversation will remain discreet, as the two do not wish to startle the members of this household. He nods and slips the fork into his mouth. The aura Odette would feel from him is a grave one, but his face remains jovial and lively as ever. โI agree with you, Bluebird. We should, indeed. Who do you have in mind?โž

Immediately switching topic to remain casual, the warlock's gaze snaps over to Cecil, who seems to be staring at his plate of food as if it would eat him. โCecil! You haven't eaten any of your dinner! You haven't at all. If you don't eat, you may die.โž He points a fork at him, narrowing his eyes, though his smile is still ever present. โIf you eat, I'll let you have cake. Well, after you run an errand for the two of us, of course.โž He would suggest Cecil to investigate, as his ability would be useful, though without eating properly, the boy would hardly be of much use if there were any danger.

--

Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

Cecil is still sour about earlier, having to see his darling 'little sister' with tears in her eyes, soaked from head to toe with water from a bucket the witch had set up as a prank. That has little impact on his eating habits, though, despite what he might say. He glances over to his companion, Louise, who is sleeping soundly against his arm. He gives a little smile before he is startled by Cosmo shouting his nameโ€”he gasps audibly, looking over to the firey-haired man with wide, emerald eyes. โD-Die...? With all due respect, Mr. Cosmo, it would take around 90 days for me to die from starving myself. It's only been two days since I last ate dinner. I'm responsibleโ€”I eat when I must to survive, but when I'm not feeling hungry, I just... don't.โž

He doesn't even want to look around at the looks the others must be giving him. He looks down at his plate, but once he hears Cosmo mention the word 'cake,' he perks up. โCake? What kind of cake? Is it Red Velvet? Chiffon? Strawberry Shortcake? And what kind of 'errand' is it? If it's going outside, you know I don't like doing that. But... maybe it's worth it. For cake.โž He glances back down at Louise and pats her head.

Image
Image

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

Dinner wasn't Cerulean's favourite time. Oh sure he knew he had to eat, but he disliked being forced to be around others while he did so. As such he was sat as far away from everyone else as he could be while still sitting at the table. Being sat where he was allowed him to easily observe the other residents, something he often did in case they tried to get closer and catch him unawares.

Morgana was picking at their food, eating but not really enough to be healthy. After the prank earlier, they had hidden themself back in their room and sometime between then and dinner they had changed into a dress. It had drawn a couple of stares, something which made the child flush a little, and they were pretty sure they had heard someone quietly ask someone else if Morgana was a boy or a girl, but that happened enough that they weren't particularly bothered by that now.

Currently the dark-haired teen was sat next to Cecil who had perked up as Cosmo mentioned cake and some kind of errand. They glanced at the other teen who seemed almost a little excited and noticed Louise dozing off, using Cecil's shoulder as a pillow. Turning their attention back to their dinner, Morgana tilted their head down, hiding a small smile.

Cerulean, from the other end of the table perked up slightly at the mention of an errand. Perhaps he could request to be sent instead? If so he may be able to get away from the others for a while which would be nice. He was starting to grow a little tired of their antics.

First though, he had to make it clear he was interested and since he only usually spoke to insult someone or if he was interested in something... "What kind of errand do you intend for him to do?" His voice was a little loud, perhaps, but it needed to be to cut across the noise some of the others were making. Still, his interest was now put out there, hopefully something would come of it.

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image
Feeling Excited || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆ”พ่ชฒๅพŒใ‚นใƒˆใƒฉใ‚คใƒ‰ใ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #ED9191
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #EB2828

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Lane's fingers knitted together as she continued to stare down the wriggling pile of nightmares. The only thing that managed to tear her eyes away from the mess was the voice of one of her newest friends. Spinning around, Langley let out a loud sigh of relief as she saw Isuel standing next to her (She also had thought that she felt something brush her shoulder, but after checking that nothing was there, she decided not to question it.). "Thank goodness you're alright! I don't what I would have done if those beasts had gotten you!" She said as she pointed dramatically at the small eight-legged creatures. Isuel had only been at the residence for about two months, but she and Langley had become fast friends. Her level-headedness was definitely a good match for Lane's energetic attitude. They complimented each other quite nicely.

After giving a quick rundown of what had happened, Langley once again turned her attention to Odette. She listened intently to the witch's explanation, until something quite startling happened. She watched in horror as a spider suddenly appeared on Azura's shoulder. Its beady little eyes seemed to be practically staring into the very depths her soul.

Her jaw practically scrapping the floor, Langley tried her best to swallow the scream that was crawling up her throat. Slowly backing away, she suddenly broke into an almost full sprint as she hide herself behind Isuel. Hands clamped over the smaller girl's shoulders, she hesitantly peeked over one before looking over at Azura again with wide amber eyes. "She's gone crazy!" Langley nervously whisper-shouted next to her friend's ear. Taking the time to once again sink her head below Isuel's back and gather her thoughts. Once this was completed and Langley had managed to calm herself a little bit, she quickly grabbed her friend's hand and rushed into the dining room. She was not sticking around to clean up those spiders.

- - -


Once dinner had been served (And Langley had chosen a seat a good distance away from Azura. She didn't want any more spiders today, thank you very much!), she finally managed to relax quite a bit. There was nothing like a good meal in order to get you feeling excitable and energized again! After happily munching on her food for a while, her feet swinging underneath the table as she did, Langley began to look around the room a bit. A sudden exclamation by Cerulean managed to catch her attention.

"Ohhh~! An errand?" She squealed out excitedly. She hadn't really been paying attention to what had been going on before, but the word errand was all that she needed to hear. The thought of being sent out on a super-secret mission was just so exciting! Suddenly elated, Langley raised her hand into the air before practically shouting, "I want to go!".

Now turning her attention to Isuel, who she had been sitting next to, Lane excitedly asked, "Do you want to go on an errand as well, Flower?". A sudden thought made her falter a bit, however. 'Wait, don't they say that bad witches live out there?' Eyebrows pulled together in thought, Langley turned towards her friend once again. "Hm. Well, actually, maybe it would be better if you stayed here. It would keep you safer." While Lane may be one to jump head-first into situations without really thinking them through, she definitely wasn't one to put her friends through the same risky situations. She didn't want to see anybody ending up hurt because she pushed them into something without think of the consequences.

Image Image
Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Kaori Fujimiya {Isshuukan Friends}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #752c05
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #ab653f
| Outfit |

When Chocco and Sara landed on the floor, Chocco's saltiness had been momentarily overlapped with her laughing. It had taken her a while to get off the floor, brushing off the the feeling of the little legs still crawling on her. She hadn't been overly surprised, and truly angry, that Odette was the one who had pulled the prank on her. After all, after living there for two years she had learned this side of Odette many times. However when she had pulled herself together again, helping Sara stand up, her laughter subsided enough that the saltiness returned. For the rest of the day, before dinner, Chocco was proving to be rather obstinate towards Odette, giving her a cold shoulder, sticking her tongue out at the shorter, older witch. However, it was apparent to anyone paying attention that she wasn't intending it to be hurtful because after each encounter her coy smile played on her lips. Her day was mostly spent lounging, after the hard work of cooking the day before she just needed to relax and rejuvenate today.

Then dinner rolled around.

Chocco was feeling more severely better than that morning, though she could still remember the tiny legs of the spiders crawling all over, meaning that she was rubbing her arm or legs every now and then. She also ended up snarfing down her dinner. She knew that it was dinner time and that good manners were expected, but she had a deadline. She needed to meet up with one of her costumers at the stand almost immediately after dinner was supposed to end. This led to Chocco trying to leave as early as she could to get there on time. She wasn't sure if Cosmo or Odette knew of her walks off the residence property or the fact that she had had a business. She never told them, however it wasn't as if she was a master at hiding it. And if they didn't know from figuring it out themselves, she was certain Cecil had figured it out and she wouldn't put it passed him to tell them.

She vaguely overheard the conversation, something about an errand. Something she would normally show at least a little interest in, using it as a way to travel off the grounds some more, however she was in a rush for an already planned meeting. With those talking and the focus off her. Chocco looked around the table to make sure no one was staring at her before she, in a very un-stealthy manner, zoomed from the table; dropping her dirty plate off in the kitchen sink and then changing into her "work-attire" as she rushed down the hall, out the door, and into the woods. She didn't wear any shoes, having been in such a rush she forgot to put them on, but thankfully she remembered the chocolate, having put them into a small satchel at her side. As she walked along the forest she put the finishing touches on pinning her hair up in a decently, flouncy hairstyle.

There was a rumble.

Chocco slowed for a minute and looked at the sky. She was in such a rush she hadn't made sure about the weather. Though who could blame her, it had been sunny and warm all day.

"Merde," Chocco whispered as she picked up her pace. She was still hoping to possibly catch her costumers, though she strongly doubted that they would even show up if they checked the weather before leaving the house like she should have.

When she was almost to her stand she heard a rustle and paused. She had never met anyone who wasn't a costumer in the forest and Cosmo and Odette had warned her many times of the evil witches that would be after her. She tip-toed her way behind a tree and breathed deeply, trying to calm her heart as best she can. When she calmed down enough she peeked around the tree. She didn't see anything which made her feel a little braver, but then she spotted a pair of feet leading behind a bush.

"You better be sleeping," Chocco said in a deadpan voiced walking towards the person. When she approached the person close enough she saw the person was indeed sleeping. "Why would fall asleep here, wouldn't your bed be better?" she quietly asked the person.

She kicked the boy's foot, "Hey, you should get up before you get doused; it looks like it's going to rain soon buddy."

ImageImage
ฯƒฯ…ั‚ฦ’ฮนั‚ | X
โˆ‚ฮนฮฑโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœง #b452cd
ั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…gะฝั‚ ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœฆ #e066ff

ฦ’ฮฑยขั” ยขโ„“ฮฑฮนะผ โœฆ ฮทฮฑะบฮฑฮทฯƒ ฮฑzฯ…ั•ฮฑ {ะบ-ฯƒฮท!}

โ™ซ ใ€REASONใ€‘Reason | ใ‚†ใš โ™ซ

Image
Kathy sat at the dinner table, happily wolfing down all and every carbohydrate in sight.. The aftermath of Odette's little prank had been long forgotten, as was the case with almost everyone. In most situations, she would have already started up a conversation with someone, but she was far too submersed in her food to do that. She did, however, glance up at Cosmo's mention of cake. She restrained a groan of disgust as she listened to the conversation. 'After all, pie is so much better than cake! The only nice part of cake is the frosting, and that just doesn't count.' She thought to herself, wondering how anyone could possibly like the dry, gross texture of cake over the crumbly deliciousness of pie. In fact, Kathy was so invigorated by her inner monologue about the greatness of pie, she found that she had stopped eating, and was instead staring into space, mouthing words to herself like an idiot. She immediately went back to eating, embarrassed. And then she soon forgot about it as she munched a donut. Yum.

As the conversation continued, Katherine immediately took notice of the word 'errand'. "An errand you say?!" She asked brightly, already out of her seat, "I want to join too!". Errands weren't something she usually went on, and now that she'd decided on it, she was going to go, whether she was allowed to or not. Seeing everyone else pipe up as well, she slowly sat back down, maintaining eye contact to communicate that she was definitely going.



Image
Image
ฯƒฯ…ั‚ฦ’ฮนั‚ | X
โˆ‚ฮนฮฑโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœง #EC5800
ั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…gะฝั‚ ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœฆ #FF9966

ฦ’ฮฑยขั” ยขโ„“ฮฑฮนะผ โœฆ ั•ั”ฮนัƒฮฑ ะบฮฑฮทฮนั” {ฮฑะผฮฑgฮน ะฒัฮนโ„“โ„“ฮนฮฑฮทั‚ ฯฮฑัะบ}

โ™ซ Murdered | Alice Mare OST โ™ซ

Image




Leon wasn't so sure exactly what everyone was talking about with spiders and water, but he was quite sure it was just Odette up to her typical mischief. It hadn't taken very long for him to get used to the witch's antics, although in the beginning it had been a real surprise at how... Not strict she had been. Both of the caretakers, in fact, had shocked him with how genuinely nice they were. In the past year, he'd been exceedingly happy with his treatment. Really, he was astonished it had already been a year since he'd arrived at the residence, alone and vulnerable without his sister.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by kicks against his legs. He stared at the person opposite him on the table, Langley, who was swinging her legs and unknowingly kicking poor Leo. 'Dude, stop.' He mouthed to her from across the table, annoyed. His attention drifted with her eye gaze however, seeing Cerulean ask a question -- rather loudly. Quite a few people started announcing their intent to join the 'errand', and Leo would not let his curiosity go unsated. "I want to go as well." He stated, "Oh, and what's the actual errand anyway?" he added on as an afterthought.

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Imageโ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โŒˆ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. โŒ‹
Image
ใ€ Next To You : Ken Arai ใ€‘

ใ€ Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 ใ€‘

ใ€ Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki ใ€‘


Image

After the ice water bucket fell on Louise, which caused her to go on a haywire, Chocco arrived soon after, and the bucket of spiders then proceeded to fell on her head too. Satoru sighed as he watched everyone goes haywire, trying to help the two young girl with their dresses. He'd never understood why would everyone loves playing pranks on each like that. Especially since most of them were planned and carried out by one of the two heads of this house - Azura. Or perhaps he's just been thinking way too much.

When everyone had arrived, Azura asked them to clean up. Satoru just quietly took a mop and then swept away all the puddles on the floor from the bucket and the melted ice. Everyone seems to enjoy playing more, so Satoru instead took pleasure in cleaning around the Residence from time to time. There was never a single speck of dust to be found whenever he's around. And he wouldn't expect anyone to notice it, but at least there are things that he can do to make himself useful around here. Not that anyone would find a guy like me fun to hang out with, anyway...

And so, Satoru's morning and afternoon just passed by quietly, like ever since he come here a month ago. He would either be baking some cookies in the kitchen, hanging around the library for some books to read, playing a couple of piano songs, surfing the net for some news in the world, watching some animes. All sorts of thing that a boring person could have ever come up with. And the other kids didn't seem to bother him much either. Without having to endure the presence of his brute of a father is already a blessing for him, whether his new so-called friends would spend a minute of their playing time caring about him or not is none of his concern.

Afternoon soon passed by quickly and soon it was time for dinner. Satoru offered to cook the meals tonight and everyone seemed to enjoy eating. Well, he doesn't outwardly showed it but he was secretly happy. While half of them were playing with their plates, Satoru just sat quietly at the corner of the dining table, eating his food away in a polite manner, without even having to speak to anyone.

But then, it suddenly perked his interest when Cosmo and Azura mentioned of of some sorts of errands for the children to run. Well, Satoru would prefer to just enjoy his solitude for the rest of the night, but if they were to send him, then he didn't have any reason to deny either. "What's errand are you talking about? Though not much, if I were to help, then I wouldn't mind going."

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ



โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Image
Image
feeling: hungry
song: โ™ซ

-------------------------------------------------
Isuel smiled at Langley's energetic worry for her. "Oh haha, no I was outside gardening again, I'm fine honestly." She stole a glance at the spiders running away. "I think they're pretty harmless anyway-" Isuel's voice dropped off as Langley came to hide behind her back. Isuel chuckled a little, and whispered out of the corner of her mouth. "What are you doing?" Isuel laughed brightly at Langley's reply, placing her hand over Langley's on her shoulder and rubbing her knuckles lightly. She let Langley drag her away, giggling lightly, but secretly glad to get away from the puddles of spiders and water and the mayhem Odette had caused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuel sat next to Langley, digging into some rice. She savoured the flavour, enjoying the bursts of flavour that escaped from sultanas within the delicacy. She looked around the table from time to time, enjoying the various people conversing and talking with each other. She smiled and took another bite, glad that she found such a safe and loving home. She noticed Leo mouthing to Langley and guessed what was happening. She gave Langley a little nudge and smiled at her, winking at Leo lightly. Isuel lightened up at the mention of an errand, wanting to help. She opened her mouth to reply to Langley but before she could say that she wanted to join the errand Langley shut her down. "Oh um. Yeah. I guess." Isuel looked down at her dinner and ate some more, not trusting herself to say anything more.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azura Milkovea Character Portrait: Morgana Wynterfell Character Portrait: Katherine Diederich Character Portrait: Cecil Rothgar Character Portrait: Cosmo Balthazar Character Portrait: Sara Character Portrait: Langley McAllister Character Portrait: Isuel Lim Character Portrait: Satoru Toshiaki Character Portrait: Louise Faustus Character Portrait: Cerulean Rose Character Portrait: Leon Moreau
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »
  1. author's note: i think cecil is simultaneously taunting & flirting with satoru. my apologies for the guy.

    by cybernekokaito

0.00 INK

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
โ™ช

โAn errand that is... well, you see, the two of us sense something. It probably isn't any cause for alarm, of course, but it wouldn't hurt to check! That being said, we cannot send everyone out all at once! That wouldn't do, not at all! So I elect Cecil, Langley, Cerulean, Leon, and Kathy for the errand! The rest of you are free to do as you please for the errand, of courseโ€”though I would not suggest you venture outside at all.โž He looks over to Satoru, who had spoken up, and nods his head, firey locks bouncing gently. The sound of bells is faint, but present, until he stops moving his head. โYou may go if you wish, but I reckon you will be just as useful here. Do tell, dear Satoru, how far does that ability of yours reach? You are telepathic, are you not?โž The warlock points at his tea with his fork, and it floats into the air, saucer and all. It floats over to him and into his hand, where he brings it to his lips and takes a dainty sip.

He looks to Cecil then, who seems to be saying something vaguely taunting to Satoru, and sighs. These things would go a lot easier if the young detective weren't so brazenly self-centered and taunting. Such is the fate of teenage boys with abnormal powers, I suppose. They will learn in due time. He takes another sip of his tea. โYou may all go once you've all finished dinner. And do hurry, my dear children, for there is a storm in our midst, and I'd hate to see any of you get sick! It's no good to get sick, no good at all. โ™ชโž

He looks to Sara, then, and frowns slightly. โThe bigger the crowd, the more suspicious it'd be, I'm afraid. If you really wish to help out, dear, then you can help me clean up when everyone is finished. How does that sound?โž


--


Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

When Langley mentions her desire to tag along, Cecil turns his gaze toward her. He sizes her up and down a moment before he shrugs his shoulders, looking back down at his plate and poking at his pasta with his fork. โI suppose it doesn't really make much of a difference to me if you come or not, but you'd better stick close to me if you plan on it. Got it?โž He points his fork at her, narrowing his eyes slightly. โNot that I'm worried about you, or anything, but I think your ability's pretty useful, and I'm pretty useless during combat. Especially if this is the first time I've eaten in two days.โž He swirls the pasta onto his fork and scoops it into his mouth, clearly relenting to eating (Cosmo surely had been giving him a sour enough look to do so, anyways). Truth be told, his words don't hold much truth. During Langley's stay at the Residence, he's found himself reluctantly growing fond of the girl. Her barrage of innocently curious questions (like what the name of something not many know the name of is, for example) do wonders for his egoโ€”he usually knows all the answers to her questions. Though the brunet would rather jump into a sea of ice-cold water before admitting that. Well, perhaps he wouldn't go that far.

Then, Satoru's voice hits his ears, and he grins. He casts his emerald gaze towards the white-haired boy. He'd be awfully pretty if he took care of himself, he muses to himself, eyelids lowered and smile wide. Ah, but who am I to judge? I must look as sickly as he does. Still, what a shame he'd waste those dollish features. I bet he'd be more fun to kiss than he'd be to tease. โค He shakes his head, then, a laugh bubbling up from his throat. Nah, there can't be anything more entertaining than bothering this kid.

Cecil lays his fork against his plate and clasps his hands together, batting his eyelashes at Satoru. โOh, good. So you can talk! I thought someone ripped your tongue outโ€”which would be a shame, by the way, since I never got to find out what it could do.โž He rests his elbows against the table, directing false intrigue at Satoru. โYou didn't have to ask about the errand, did you? You could've just used that nifty ability of yours. Wait, wait, let me guessโ€”you don't wanna be intrusive, right? 'Cause being intrusive's rude, right? Geez, that's boring. To think I wasted dreams on you!โž

His words, more or less, are mostly just a ploy to get him to speak up. Satoru intrigues him, and though he can find out 80% of the guy just by looking at him, he'd like at least a little bit of a conversation. He looks over to Louise and nudges her gently with his arm, face turning soft almost immediately.

โYour food's gonna get cold, Sleeping Beauty.โž

Image

Sara turned some and listened to what cecil was saying. She was somewhat confused by the boy. She started to wonder if maybe he was acting the way he was on purpose? She had never seen him act this way since she got here. Sara looks back at Cosmo while he speaks, then nods happily at him. "Of course!" She starts to eat a little faster, hoping to get done and be able to help soon. As she finished, she picked her plate up and took it into the kitchen. When she saw how many dishes there were to do for so many people, part of her regretted opting to help, but she knew it was the right thing to do and started washing. She was humming a familiar tune and not paying much attention except to what she was washing, making sure no spots remained.

After a while, she had taken care of most of the dishes to prepare dinner. Her hands were on the verge of becoming pruned so she decided to take a break and walk into the dining room to make sure all the dishes had been brought to the kitchen. Very little was left, only serving plates and utensils. Everyone else had brought their own plates to the kitchen apparently. funny.... she thought, I never noticed anyone walk in.... she shrugged off the thought and began taking in the few remaining things. Before long, she finally had everything in the kitchen and washed. She sighed in relief as she dried her hands in a hand towel. Job well done Sara! Then she started to wonder about the others who had left and where they might be. "I hope everyone is okay... it's been a little while since they left.... and chocco too, she left before anyone else. She seemed in a rush, was something wrong?"

She sighed since there was little she could do besides wait for them to return... but then she had an idea! "I know I'm not as good as chocco, but since she isn't here, why don't I bake something sweet for everyone when they get back? But what to make...." she tapped her chin in thought and decided on cookies since they were easy to make, didn't take too long to make, and we're delicious. She grabbed the ingredients she needed and began working on the cookies, giggling to herself. "I hope chocco can approve these, and that everyone enjoys them."

Image
Image
#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

At Cosmo's announcement of who he would be sending on the assignment, Cerulean merely sighed in irritation. Yes, he did want to go and get away from the others, but he hardly wanted so many to tag along with him, even if it was only four, maybe five more if Satoru decided to come along as well.

Still, he finished his dinner rather swiftly after that, nodding to Cosmo and Azura before glancing quickly at Kathy as he left the room with his plate. After placing it next to the sink he grabbed a bottle from one of the cupboards and filled it with water. If something forced him to fight before the storm hit he would rather have something to defend himself with.

Bottle in hand, Cerulean then made his way over to the door, opting to wait next to it for the others who were being sent on this errand. Leaning against the wall, the teen tapped his foot impatiently as he waited.


~*~*~*~

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9

Morgana watched everything silently, from the others asking about the errand, to people being assigned to the task and everyone beginning to finish dinner. The teen finished their meal slower than the others, though managed to get their plate into the kitchen before Sara had finished the washing up. A quiet thank you was muttered before they walked swiftly back to where Cosmo was. They might not have been sent out, but they still wanted to help.

Going up to him, they tugged on Cosmo's sleeve to get his attention. "Uhh... It may not be much help, but I could see if I can find something... If you want that is..." They quickly looked down, cheeks holding a faint flush to them as they held their bag tightly. Maybe they shouldn't have asked? But they really wanted to help if they could.

Morgana took a deep breath before looking up at Cosmo, a shy smile tugging at their lips.

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Imageโ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โŒˆ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. โŒ‹
Image
ใ€ Next To You : Ken Arai ใ€‘

ใ€ Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 ใ€‘

ใ€ Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki ใ€‘


Image

Satoru calmly raises the beautiful porcelain teacup next to his plate up and took a sip as he listened to Cosmo stated what this errand is about. Apparently there's something that both Azura and Cosmo felt somewhere out there, it wasn't something to be panicked about, yet it wouldn't hurt to check as anything can happen. As the head Wizard of the Residence listed out the names of those who'll be sent, Satoru gave each of them a quick analytical glace and tried to remember what their abilities are.

When Cosmo asked Satoru about his own power, Satoru put the teacup down on its' plate as he spoke up, "Less complicated things like presences or auras are easier to detect and felt. The farthest I can reach is about the size of this Residence, so I will opt to come along with them to alarm in case we were being watched or followed, if you wouldn't mind, Cosmo-san. I can also tell if a specific person had been in a place or not, as long as their presence hadn't faded entirely, so I think it would be useful."

While he was speaking, Satoru noticed that Cecil has been shooting at him a weird gaze. Apparently it was a hobby of this guy to try and bother him any chances he got, ever since Satoru came here. He doesn't like peaking into someone else minds, but when it comes to Cecil, he always have to do it, just to know if he's about to say some daunting thing again. Secretly shooting back a glance at Cecil, all of his thoughts spoken up in his mind as if they were his own.

And the moment Cecil spoke up to give him some taunting (and probably flirting, he could tell), Satoru sighed as he locked his gaze with Cecil, after the guy conversed with Louise, who was sitting next to him. If you have figured out that much, then I didn't see there's any reason for you to asking it out loud, Cecil-san. I do humbly ask you not to think about it so clearly next time. I don't mind kissing guys, but I have to question myself first if it was fun to do it with you. He said telepathically with Cecil and broke the link before the guy could say anything else. He found it unnecessary to reply a nonsensical thing verbally while he could do it through his mind.

After everyone had finished dining, Satoru helped Sara with the cleaning and the washing up. When everything is nice and tidy, he headed for the entrance of the Residence, where he waited for the rest of the tasked children to show up so they can leave. Cerulean was the first to arrive and of course, knowing how much the guy hates conversing with people, Satoru didn't even bother to strike a conversation, instead stood quietly and watched the twinkling stars on the night sky.

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Image
Image
Image

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight."

Dialogue Color โˆ #8e7b9f
Thought Color โˆ #39727a

Faceclaim โˆ Karneval|Nai Muhinyi

Played by โˆ Reliquary
โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Everyone sure was excitable today. Mackenzie observed everyone's reactions to Miss Milkovea's little game. When he noticed her wave back he felt a slight blush and he then stood up, keeping his hands up by his face.His large eyes looked over the room. He had an odd feeling in his stomach, something unpleasant was coming. He supposed that was a perk of his feral powers. He could tell when something big was coming.

Then once everyone had shuffled away for dinner the boy followed at the rear and sat in an available seat by Miss Duchamps. Mister Cosmo made a big deal of that thing he felt earlier, or that's what Mackenzie figured. He listened to everyone's ruckus and sighed quietly as he slowly ate his dinner, truth be told he wasn't that hungry but he wasn't going to be wasteful. Besides being new here he didn't want to be a bother and he'd do whatever it took to keep himself out of trouble around here. The conversations got more and more complicated and it left Mackenzie confused, he didn't really understand what all was going on but he looked up and swallowed hard, his eyes shifting between Mister Cosmo's eyes and the table. He was about to work up the courage to say he could go to, his power would definitely be helpful in getting rid of that bad feeling. Unfortunately he was unable to get it out in time.

Sadly, Mackenzie gathered up arm fulls worth of dishes and headed to the kitchen as a group of people went out. He began washing them with a pure smile, humming a soft lullaby he remembered as he did. He glanced around to see a few others helping tidy up and when he thought they weren't looking, he'd juggle a plate or two and let them roll off his shoulders harmlessly into the water or into a cabinet right into it's rightful place.

Once he had completed cleaning up, he stumbled outside and his eyes seemed to glow as he climbed up the side of the building with no trouble at all, easily maneuvering up onto the roof. His footfalls were muffled as he scampered around a top the manor. He leaned against a dip in the roof and closed his eyes. He felt more himself when he was alone. He would be able to think clearer out here among the stars, with the moon to keep him company.

His mind flashed back to his childhood. A large man with a frantic voice had spoken to him. He had been a child at the time, but the man's words rung true in his mind now. He wondered if the man had been his father, or simply just someone he had met in his travels.

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight." As a boy Mackenzie never really understood that. But now he realized maybe he wasn't the bunny at all. Mackenzie leaned his head into his hands as he was assured inside himself that he was the wolf.

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image
Feeling Cheerful || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆ”พ่ชฒๅพŒใ‚นใƒˆใƒฉใ‚คใƒ‰ใ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #ED9191
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #EB2828

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Langley couldn't help but let out a snort as Leo attempted to tell her that she hadn't scared him at all. That terrified scream that he'd released had been even greater then she was expecting. "Oh, yeah. Of course that measly attempt at scaring you didn't work. Guess that I'll just have to try even harder to scare you next time..." Langley said, slowly trailing off as she flashed him a mischievous grin. Letting out a slight chuckle at the warning to sleep with one eye open, she dared the boy to do his worst.

Katherine took Langley slightly by surprise as she rushed over and began a long speech about alpacas, but it didn't necessarily bother her. So when Leon nudged her and expressed his dismay, Lane decided that it would be fun to annoy him by joining Kathy in her alpaca appreciation speech. "I don't know what you're talking about. I happen to love alpacas." She then hoped on the conversation with just as much enthusiasm as the younger girl.

- - -


Langley nodded her head as if she was deeply concentrating as Leo continued to question the diets of phytoplankton. It wasn't that she wasn't interested, she definitely was, it's just that she had some pressing questions on her mind at the moment. Such as, what the heck even was a phytoplankton? 'Is it just a plankton? Is it some sort of plankton sub-species? Is this even common knowledge? Should I know this?' Although she racked her brain for an answer, she couldn't remember ever learning about such a creature.

The mention of her name is what brought the girl out of her thoughts. Slightly startled, Langley looked around for who called her until she noticed that Cecil was looking at her. At the sudden appearance of a macaroon, Langley's eyes seemed to double in size. She would have joined Cecil in the front of the group anyways, but along with the promise of something sweet to eat, it was an irresistible offer.

At Leo's statement that she could go on without him, Langley began to feel a bit guilty. But he did say that he would be fine on his own, and the promise of a sweet was very promising. Making up her mind, Lane turned to Leon in order to instill him with some great final words before she left. "Leo, I have no idea what phytoplankton eat. But I do know what I eat. And I know for a fact that I am about to go over there and ingest a delicious macaroon. So, take care of yourself while I'm gone." Patting her friend on the shoulder, she then took off in the direction that Cecil was walking.

Skidding to a halt beside the older boy, Langley snatched the dessert away from him. Smiling happily as she took her first blissful bite, she couldn't help but let out a content sigh. Suddenly curious, Lane turned towards Cecil before asking, "So, why exactly did you want me walking up here?" Looking around, another question soon entered her mind. "Also, do you even know what direction the energy came from?"




Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image

Feeling Annoyed || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆฏ’ๅ ๆฌฒ ใ€‘Mono Poisoner | Dari โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Akoya Gero {Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #4AFF7A
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #FAAACE

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Chevalier's annoyed huff broke the silence of the still woods around him. He'd been walking around this accursed forest for what felt like forever now. He was beginning to wonder if any of those imbeciles from the Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children would ever find him. Theodore had told the boy to lure people out of the residence with his magical energy, but he was getting sick of waiting. This was like a never-ending game of Hide-and-Seek, except for the fact that Chevalier literally had a beacon surrounding him, in the form of his energy, and the 'seekers' were just too idiotic to find him.

Cosmo and Azura must have sent a group, or at least someone, out to search for the source of the energy by now. Azrael and Seraphina would have come to tell him by now if they hadn't, since they were keeping watch over the house. 'Unless this was all just a stupid joke that they made up at my expense' Chevalier thought tersely as he shoved a branch out of his way for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Well, if they won't find me, then I'll just have to find them." He mumbled to himself as he made his way towards a now visible clearing. Maybe he'd be able to get a sense of his surroundings from there. He didn't quite enjoy the feeling of walking around aimlessly in the woods. If that stupid detective boy that Theodore would never quit talking about was really so amazing, why couldn't he have just found Chevalier already? He didn't even care if that was outside of the boy's abilities, he was just really peeved right now.

As he ventured closer to the newly discovered clearing, Chevalier happened to notice the slight sensation of rain sprinkling down. Looking up at the sky, he took note of the dark clouds littering the sky. 'Great' He thought to himself, a slight eye-roll accompanying the sarcastic comment. Running a hand through his lush hair, Chevalier could only pray that it wouldn't get frizzy.

Emerging from the line of thick forest at the edge of the clearing, Chevalier began to look around warily. It wasn't long before his stormy blue eyes landed on the figure of a girl sitting underneath a tree. He immediately spun around and began to walk away before the girl could notice, he had no interest whatsoever in getting stuck in a conversation with somebody. Yet, a sudden thought caused the boy to stop in his tracks, and slowly turn around to face the child one more time.

Chevalier had no doubt in his mind that he could convince the people at the residence that he was a good person. He was positive that their ability of detecting bad intensions was just as horrendous as their ability to detect people. But, if he was to find the group out searching for him along with a complete stranger that he, out of the kindness in his heart, decided to help find a way through the woods, wouldn't he seem like an even better person?

A sugary sweet smile suddenly overtaking the scowl that had previously adorned his face, Chevalier made his way to stand in front of the lone girl. Towering over the silver haired child, his shadow flittered over her as he extended one of his hands in order to help her up. Mustering up the kindest voice he could, Chevalier cheerfully said, "Why hello there. You appear to be sad... Are you lost?" Putting a hand to his chin thoughtfully, the boy seemed to look off into the distance, as if recalling some memory. "I seem to have lost my way as well."

Making eye-contact with the child once more, he smiled gently before stating, "My name is Chevalier. I thought that my bad luck was going to be continuing for a while, but it seems that it has turned around now that I've found you. We should try and find a way through the forest together, the buddy system really does work best in situations like this."

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azura Milkovea Character Portrait: Morgana Wynterfell Character Portrait: Katherine Diederich Character Portrait: Cecil Rothgar Character Portrait: Cosmo Balthazar Character Portrait: Langley McAllister Character Portrait: Satoru Toshiaki Character Portrait: Cerulean Rose Character Portrait: Leon Moreau Character Portrait: Chevalier Desrosiers Character Portrait: Celestia Harmony
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »
  1. new layout because of the old one i used was ugly. i like this one a lot better. :')

    by cybernekokaito

0.00 INK

Image

Image
speech: #e9967a || thoughts: #b9770e
โ™ซ
โYes, I know exactly where we're going. I know exactly where this 'energy' is coming from.โž Cecil smirks, glancing over at Satoru. His smile is haughty and particularly high-and-mighty, and he glances over to Kathy to don his smile onto her. โWhy? Do you doubt me, the super smart and charmingly attractive Cecil Rothgar? And what of the rest of you? Ah, how tragic! How could I ever gain the trust of the lot of you, since I've always been so wrong thus far?โž His sarcasm is pointed at everyone in the group, and he directs his attention back to Satoru.

He points a long finger up ahead, to where (presumably) Chevalier and Celestia are, though it's quite unbeknownst to the group. โThere.โž He says, pushing up his glasses with the other hand. How does he know this? When Cosmo and Azura had been talking about sending a group out (ah, he had been listening! quite unsurprising that Cecil should want to know all that's going on) they had been looking this wayโ€”rather, towards the respective wall of the dining room. Given that, and the way the forest is laid out, it's obvious where the energy would be coming from; it would be coming from where people would either enter the forest or enter from the front. It wouldn't make much sense for the energy to come from deeper in the forest. There's nothing to the left of the manor aside from a large lake.

โIf he walk deeper into the forest there, we'll find our source. I'm guessing. But you know, my guesses are never wrong.โž He gives Satoru a slight wink before he looks over to Langley, watching her eat the macaron he had oh so generously given her. โAh, right. I'm not too good at combat, you know. I'm really bad at it.โž He puts a hand over his chest, smiling sheepishly. โYou could probably snap both of my arms, even if you put them side by side. You, Langley, have a super useful Whimsical ability. So even if we get crossed by something horrible, we'll make a great team. I'll tell you where the best place to aim would be. Sound like a good plan?โž

As they venture farther, he stops in his tracks when he sees (through raindrop-stained glasses, he notes a bit too late, that it has started to rain) two people up ahead. He feels his cheeks heat slightly. What's this? Whoever that is up there looks like... such an elegant ball-jointed doll come to life.
With a mischievous smirk and a flourish of his coat, he raises a hand into the air and points forward, his other hand on his hip. โThat-a-way, everyone! I think that's where our magic energy's coming from, and man are they gorgeous. โคโž



Image

Image
speech: #feae52 || thoughts: #fee16f
โ™ซ

Cosmo sips his tea, right leg crossed over his left. At Morgana's voice, he looks over to them, an eyebrow raised. Surely, Morgana wouldn't do well to wander out there with the group, especially since they've already left and Morgana would be straggling behind. It isn't that Cosmo doesn't believe in Morgana, but rather, he worries for them. He sets his tea cup down and looks around to everyone, watching them file out of the dining room. He looks back to Morgana and gives them a smile. โAll very well, Morgana! Why don't you bring your cards down here, and we shall see what it is they say! While we're at it, I'll tell you my birth cardsโ€”and you can give me a fortune, yes?โž He claps his hands together before standing on his chair and, when he separates his hands, a megaphone that resembles a gramophone appears in his hands, amongst some falling confetti that disappears before it hits the ground.

โAttention, attention! Due to certain circumstances, I urge you all to stay close as possible to the mansion.โž Cosmo speaks into the megaphone, and the sound sounds as though it's coming from right next to anyone inside (or even on the roof) the Residence. โI assure you, it's for all of your safety! If you must leave for any reason, find either Azura or myself, and we will assist you!โž

He covers the mouthpiece of his megaphone and looks over to Morgana, smiling gently at them. โDo hurry, Morgana dear. I'd like to know sooner rather than later if the group of my own children I sent out may be in danger. And by the way, my birth cards are The Star and Strength. I believe my little Bluebird's cards are Justice and The Hight Priestess. Is that right, Azura?"โž

He seems to be rambling. Now would be a good time for Morgana to slip away to get those cards.

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9

Morgana's eyes lit up as Cosmo agreed to their suggestion to see if they could find something with their cards. A smile stretched across their face and they nodded in agreement to giving Cosmo a fortune later on. As Cosmo made his announcement about staying close to the residence, Morgana scanned the room to try and find somewhere a little quieter to read their cards. If it was too noisy they might read something wrong and that wouldn't be good at all.

"Do hurry, Morgana dear. I'd like to know sooner rather than later if the group of my own children I sent out may be in danger. And by the way, my birth cards are The Star and Strength. I believe my little Bluebird's cards are Justice and The Hight Priestess. Is that right, Azura?"

At Cosmo's words, Morgana blinked a couple of times, it seemed like he was rambling a bit and it caused the teen to giggle a little. "I don't need to go and get my cards, I always carry them with me, it feels safer that way... I'm just trying to find somewhere to read them without getting in the way of everyone." They gestured at the other kids in the room before making their way over to a small table in the corner. There were more people around than Morgana would prefer, but Cosmo was right, would be better to know now whether the others were in danger.

Reaching the table, Morgana sat themself on a chair next to it, reaching into their bag before pausing as they pondered which set of cards they should use. While thinking this over, they spoke up again. "My birth cards are The Star and Strength as well. If I'm remembering correctly then The Star represents hope, inspiration, self-esteem and generosity. Strength represents patience, control and self-belief." At this they turned to smile at Cosmo. "They seem to suit you well, I think."

Their hand brushed over one of the boxes in their bag and their fingers curled over it as they pulled it out. Their shoulders slumped a little as they turned back to see which deck they had pulled out. They hadn't used this one since... Since the day Caitlyn died. Their eyes narrowed slightly and they bit their lip in order to hold back tears. "This is fine, I can do this. Just need to not think about it."

That done, the teen sighed a little and opened the box up, carefully taking out the cards and shuffling them, turning the question they wanted to ask over and over in their mind. "Are they in danger?" As they shuffled, one card fell from the deck. Morgana paused, placing that card to the side for the moment though not looking at it as they carried on shuffling, turning the question over and over in their mind.

Once they felt they were ready, Morgana cut the deck into three piles before stacking them again and taking the top card and turning it over. The card featured a baby raven in the middle of some water and Morgana gave a soft sigh of relief upon seeing it.

"The Ace of Cups, it represents new relationships, usually friendships, though the aces in general only show the promise of such. Still it's not usually a bad card." They then turned their attention to the card which had fallen from the deck earlier and turned it over to see what it was, frowning a little in confusion. "The Tower but... One of the things it can represent is betrayal, though I'm not sure how it would relate to the Ace of Cups. It can also mean a big change, like big enough to need to completely burn what had been done in the past to start over. Not as big of a change as the Death card usually means but still, change. I suppose that could be what it's showing here."

At this they turned to face Cosmo, blinking a couple of times as they tried to discern the man's reaction. "What do you think?"