Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ูฉ( ยด๏ฝฅัˆ๏ฝฅ)ูˆ » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

0
followers
follow

Louise Faustus

"I'm sleepy. Can you keep it down a bit..?" [WIP]

0 · 380 views · located in The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

a character in “The WRFWC II”, as played by ยฐแบž0llisฤซicยฐ

Description

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

ImageImageImage

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

"Sleep is the most important time of the day!"





Image
Image

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
โ™ซ ใ€MVใ€‘DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Shiro {No Game No Life}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #F5A9D0
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #F6CED8

โ—ฃโ—ข




Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


NAME~
"My name is very pretty! At least that's what CeCe says."
Louise Elise Faustus

NICKNAME(S)~
"Call me Princess! Why won't anybody call me that!?"
Sleepyhead || The Older Kids
Lou || The Younger Kids
Sleeping Beauty || Cecil

AGE~
"Am I the youngest? Who knows!"
10/Ten

BIRTHDATE~
"Yay! Happy birthday!"
February 15th, 2006

GENDER~
"I have a pretty face! What else would I be?"
Female

SEXUALITY~
"What?"
NOT DETERMINED YET

SPECIES~
"It'd be cool to be not human!"
Human





Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


EYE COLOR~
"Response."
EYE COLOR

HAIR COLOR~
"Response."
HAIR COLOR

APPEARANCE~
"Response."
APPEARANCE (One Paragraph or more [Seven-Ten Sentences])

PERSONALITY~
{Trait, Trait, Trait, Trait}
Two Paragraphs





Image

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


ABILITY/MAGIC~
"Response."
ABILITY NAME - A WaywardOrWhimsical ability that (description here)

[center][font=aa]LIKES~
"Response."
LIKES HERE

[center][font=aa]DISLIKES~
"Response."
DISLIKES HERE

[center][font=aa]HISTORY~
"Response."
HISTORY HERE (Three Paragraphs Max)




Character Sheet created by ยฐแบž0llisฤซicยฐ
Character Played by ยฐแบž0llisฤซicยฐ

So begins...

Louise Faustus's Story

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
AZURA MILKOVEA

Feeling Mischievous || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€้ซ˜้Ÿณ่ณชใ€‘My Soul, Your Beats | LiSA โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Menma {Anohana: The Flowers We Saw That Day}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #58ACFA
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #0489B1

โ—ฃโ—ข



It was another wonderful day at the Residence, birds were singing, flowers were blooming. Oh who am I kidding- it was as boring as always. At least in Azura's point of view. She currently was humming as she sat at the window, admiring the flowers outside. She watched as their petals swayed in rhythmic unison, performing a gentle dance in the wind. She honestly just wanted something interesting to happen. Was the only way she could make that happen was by inflicting the event (whatever it was) herself? Perhaps. What could she possibly do to get things going? She had to make sure it went to a point where at least a little chaos was started, without anybody asking "Who dun it?". Surely if that happened, Cecil would call her out in record time flat. She hated the looks she'd get from the children whenever she did start something, soon after being caught by the aspiring detective. What to do, what to do?... She'd ask herself repeatedly. "-Aha!" Startled by her outburst, a nearby child jumped and stared at her questioningly, soon walking out of the living room. She stood, and ran out the room excitedly, ready for the upcoming chaos.

The set-up was easy. A classic water bucket prank would start the chain. The one who walked in first would get soaked, causing the other person at the other doorway across the living room to have (real, living) spiders dumped on their head. Afterwards, she'd anonymously cast small spells to mess with the others. Nobody would know who did it (unless somebody asked Cecil). Well, at least she hopes so. All she needed to do right now was to call a (fake) meeting in the living room. She sent a small magic message into everyone's head, altering Cosmo's so he knew not to come in first or second. "I'd like to call everyone to come to the living room! I have a story to tell!" Azura made sure it was clear as possible what the reason was, so Cecil wouldn't wonder and end up figuring out the real reason she called everyone to this little "gathering". Let the games begin~



Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
LOUISE FAUSTUS

_
_

Feeling Happy || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€MVใ€‘DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Shiro {No Game No Life}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #F5A9D0
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #F6CED8

โ—ฃโ—ข



Louise had been sleeping soundly for awhile now, and didn't plan to get up anytime soon. That, was until a message rang in her mind. Awaking from her nap, she rubbed her eyes and stood. Patting down her dress, she walked out of her room and headed to the living room. What does Miss Odette want? A story...? She thought for a moment. What oh so important "story" was good enough to wake her up? There's only one way to find out; which would soon bring her so called demise. Who knew all the chaos that would unfold? Not Lou, that's for sure.

Had she not gotten into the room first, maybe she wouldn't have gotten one of her favorite dresses soaked with water. As she stepped through the doorway, everything went downhill. Louise screamed once she felt the ice cold water pierce her entire body. Her cry rang throughout the whole residence, and was definitely going to cause a rucus. "WHO DID THIS TO ME!!?"

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Imageโ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โŒˆ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. โŒ‹
Image
ใ€ Next To You : Ken Arai ใ€‘

ใ€ Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 ใ€‘

ใ€ Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki ใ€‘


Image

It was a beautiful morning, just like any other day in the Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children. The sun was shining, the bird was chirping. Really quite an impressive name to give to a place like this. It remains a little bit chilly as the morning breeze blew, but overall, the atmosphere around this place was tranquil and peaceful. Truly a utopia and a retreat for the children who had experienced nothing but pain and storms in their life. Sometimes, it was just so wonderful that one could have wondered whether they were dreaming or not.

And for Satoru, the house certainly had lived up to its' name. It had been a month since he stumbled his way here, and any place where he wasn't being yelled at or being hit three times a day is enough to make a paradise to him. The other children and the owners of this place, Azura and Cosmo, had been kind to him. Well, most of them. Though he remained distant towards them, Satoru felt quite nice to be in their company. He had never known how does it felt to have friends, so it seemed that he still have a lot to learns.

Satoru is known to often be the one to get up the earliest and he certainly loves every minute of being able to immerse in quietness in every morning, before the others got up too and stirring the house up. After having a sun bath in the garden, he went to the living room, where the piano situated. Playing piano had always been the only source of soothing for him and he doesn't think that he would ever give it up.

As he was playing a song, the melody echoes throughout the room. Azura was also there, sitting by the window and watching the flowers outside. She seemed to indulge in her thoughts also, so he just left her as the way she is and instead focuses on the song he was playing. He has no intention of dwelling into her minds to hear what she's thinking, because it would be incredibly rude for him to invade someone's privacy.

Then suddenly, Azura squealed and startled him, making him pressing a wrong note. Staring at her, Satoru gave her a questioning look as she ran out of the living room. Apparently she's up to something again. When she returned, she set up her little "trap" and sent out her message to everyone else in the house. "Got something mischievous cooking again, Odette-san?" Satoru asked with a sigh, but then turned his attention to the door to see who would be the unfortunate victims.

And, he felt as if his ears were bursting as Louise went in, screaming as the bucket of ice water poured over her. Shaking his head, Satoru smiled gently to himself. Looks like this is going to be another hell of a day.

Image โ—คโ—ฅ

Image
Feeling prickly | Outfit

โ™ซ ใ€ใ‚ฎใƒŸใƒใƒงใ‚ณ๏ผ๏ผใ€‘Gimme Chocolate!! | Babymetalโ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Kaori Fujimiya {Isshuukan Friends}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #752c05
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #ab653f

โ—ฃโ—ข

Chocco was exhausted, she had spent most of yesterday making several packets of chocolate for anonymous customers. Ever since she had moved into this residence her business had to change, so instead of meeting with her costumers in person she often just got letters with money and would send the chocolates to the address given with the letters. It seems a bit sketchy, however, she does give the option to meet at a stand she built off the grounds of the residence, but close by enough she doesn't have to trek too far.

Regardless, she still wasn't fully recovered from the emotional exhaustion that her cooking had induced upon her. Meaning that when she was suddenly woken by a message from Azura. She hardly remembered anything said in the message, just about meeting up in the living room. Chocco threw her pillows at the door before melting off her bed and getting dressed as best she could. She kicked her pillows out of the way of the door before stumbling her way down. She heard a scream that woke her up even more and made the hair on the back of her neck prickle up as she tried not to grumble the rest of the way to the living room.

She opened the door and then suddenly felt a bucket fall on her head, the thud made her almost lose her balance in the beginning, but then she felt things crawling all over her. Chocco fell over babbling incoherent curses and confusion. She got the bucket off her head only to see that there were spiders crawling all over her.

"Who en enfer did this?!" Chocco practically shrieked. If she wasn't awake before she certainly was now.

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Image
Image
Image

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight."

Dialogue Color โˆ #8e7b9f
Thought Color โˆ #39727a

Faceclaim โˆ Karneval|Nai Muhinyi

Played by โˆ Reliquary
โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Mackenzie yawned softly and looked around nervously he had only just come to this residence a week ago, he wasn't used to all of the odd characters that inhabited this place along with him. He absently ran a hand through his hair as he stepped, barefoot, out into the hallway and down toward the living room. Since one of the kind people who allow him to stay here had beckoned him. He wasn't sure how but it was enough to make sure he obeyed. It'd be best not to upset his new hosts.

As he slowly meandered toward the living room at a slow pace as images of when he first came here flashed into his mind. It had been raining. He was in his other form then, a large beast with dripping fangs and twisted claws. He had run away because his mother had been abusive towards him since his powers began surfacing thinking him a monster. This might have been partially why he is as timid as he is now, very willing to do whatever people tell him to do to avoid conflict.

He made his way into the living room and sat down in a chair in the corner and shyly waved to Madam Milkovea. He shot her a cautious half-smile. He hadn't really spoken much since he arrived, unsure whether he should allow these people to get close to him or not. At the moment he preferred not to, he was scared they might think him too dangerous and harm him or kick him out. Then where would he go? However once he had waved to his kind host, she squealed and rushed out of the room. Mackenzie sighed sadly and looked around the living room, someone unfortunately got covered in water, another in spiders, what an odd place this was. . . He pulled his knees close and just watched it all unfold before him.

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9

Morgana was holed up in their room, it was somewhat quiet in the residence for once and they were perfectly content to take advantage of that while they could. They were sat on their bed, legs tucked underneath them. Eyes closed, they slowly breathed in and out, no sign of movement other than the gentle movements of their chest with each breath. Had someone looked in right then it would seem as if the feminine figure had fallen asleep even though it was clearly daylight outside.

Meditation was relaxing, and something that Morgana liked to do whenever it was quiet enough to do so undisturbed. "Thinking of disturbances..." They could hear Azura calling everyone to living room, something about wanting to tell a story. While Morgana would have preferred to stay in their room, the quiet was well and truly broken now and they did quite enjoy listening to the stories she liked to tell.

Opening their eyes, Morgana blinked a few times to get used to the light again before stretching as they stood. Making their way over to their door, they grabbed their bag before peeking their head out of their room, just in time to hear Louise scream something.

Tilting their head to the side, the brown-haired teen frowned ever so slightly. "I wonder if everything is alright..." Deciding to see for themself, they closed their door behind them and quietly made their way downstairs, arriving behind Chocco just in time to see the girl get covered in spiders. "Uhh..."

Kneeling next to the girl, Morgana hesitantly reached out as if to brush the spiders away from Chocco only to pause, silently asking permission.


~*~*~*~

Image
Image
#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

That Cerulean was in the library would hardly come as a surprise to anyone who knew him. It was, after all, where he spent pretty much all of his time. Oh it wasn't that he didn't like other parts of the residence as well, but on days where it was nice out there tended to be far less people crowding the shelves than there otherwise might be.

Taking a moment to relish the near silence, the blonde teen didn't get to enjoy it for long as Azura called everyone to the living room for a story. Cerulean paused, having half taken a book from its shelf before rolling his eyes. As if he wanted to be crowded with the others. No, he would much prefer to stay here thank you very much!

Carrying on with what he was doing, he finished taking the book he was interested in before heading over to one of the more out of the way chairs. The area was still fairly lit of course, would make for poor reading otherwise, but it was a lone chair that he had pretty much claimed as his since his arrival. Sitting down, left leg crossing over the right, he opened the book and began to read.

Only to be interrupted once more by a high pitched scream followed a moment or two later by another. Sighing, Cerulean ran his fingers through his hair and waited for a few minutes. With nothing else seeming to happen he turned back to his book. Whatever it was, surely the others weren't so incompetent that they would require his help.

Image

#FF00FF dialogue||#FFBBFF thought



Sara was was napping in the sun as its warm rays pierced the sky, interrupted by sparse cloud cover. It was a beautiful day out for her. Birds were out singing their songs for her. There were few bugs out to bother her, and even fewer came close enough to do so. While napping, she started to wonder how she ended up at this place. It was very odd how it happened. It was purely by chance, she believed, but she somehow stumbled upon this residence amid a cold, stormy night. She was desperate to find help from someone, even considering going back home. But even if she chose she did want to, she was lost and knew not how to return. But when she was about to curl into a ball next to a tree and give up, the lightning in the sky lit up a side of the residence. Everything after that was blurry to her, but she remember the kind people who had greeted and welcomed her in.

This was about a week ago. Since then, she has slowly tried to acclimate to living in this new house. It was difficult being around all these new people all of a sudden. But, she did want to try. It helped her to know that she was not the only new Comer. A boy had came on the same night as her, in fact. They were almost completely unrelated in every way, besides both showing up at this place at around the same time. But, she thought maybe they might be able to get along and help each other get used to the place faster.

Her train of thought was broken when she heard a voice asking her to come to listen to a story. Sara had always been fond of stories, they were like an entire other world that one could escape into, and be whatever they wished to be. It was a place where imagination ruled all, and the only limit was the mind itself. She quickly tried to remember which room it was that she was asked to come to and teleport ed that way. With luck, she had found the right room on the first try, although she was a bit high and landed on her bottom with a loud thud. She was looking down and trying to stand back up when she heard a loud scream, which startled her, making her scream in unison with the second one, which startled her even more.

"W-w-what is it!? What happened?" she asked concerned. She happened to see two people who had buckets dropped on them. One with spiders, and the other with cold water. She couldn't imagine how it felt to be in either of their situations, as she hated both scenarios. She couldn't even tell which would be worse in her opinion. But, she did know which one she could help; she ran to chocco's side and apologized quickly. "I'm sorry, this might not be pleasant..." she grabbed her hand in hers and teleported from one side of the room to the other, bringing the other girl with her. When they disappeared, nothing was left but the spiders, which fell to the floor harmlessly and quickly scurried away. When they reappeared again, Sara had messed it up once again and they both fell to the floor with a thud this time.

Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

Cecil Rothgar is not one to come to the calls of others if it doesn't benefit him. He figures Azura's message was optional, and since it does not benefit him, he remains in his bed, shrouded in blankets. By no means is he sleepingโ€”rather, he appears to be reading a mystery novel written by Edogawa Ranpo. As smart as he is (the guy taught himself two other languages and seems to be able to converse excellently in them), he still has trouble reading Japanese characters. As much as he dreads asking for help, he absolutely might have to.

For the time being, though, the currently lazy brunet tosses the book aside and rolls over onto his back. It's then he hears a blood-curdling scream, and he sits up abruptly. The voice is so distinctly familiar, and a feeling of dread flows throughout his entire body. He's out of bed in a second, throwing on an outfit that looks vaguely dressy twenties in nature, and bolts out of his room. His long legs take the stairs two steps at a time, and he's at the bottom in no time, skidding into the main room with a look of horror on his face. โMy Sleeping Beautyโ€”where is she?โž

By 'Sleeping Beauty,' he no doubt means the small girl who follows him around most places. Ever since he's met her, he's been awfully fond of her, like a little sister. Thus, of course he would worry about her as a good big brother should. Upon scanning the room, he meets the sight of Louise with concerned, emerald hues. He steps over to her, a deep frown on his face. โLouise! You're all wet.โž He remembers the words she shrieked that roused himโ€”'who did this to me'โ€”and his eyes scan around the room. โWould you like me to find out who did it, Louise? It'll only take a second.โž

He raises his head up to look once more at the others in the roomโ€”it couldn't have been Satoru, despite looking as though he's been here the whole time (he has the look of a person who was previously much too immersed in something to have been messing around). It couldn't have been Mackenzie (such a frightened look gracing those pretty little doll features that Cecil likes so much). Morgana seems too concerned about Chocco (whom he notes has been doused in spiders) so it couldn't be either of them. He couldn't place the blame on anyone else in the room, either, until his eyes settle on the form of Azura (whose guilty give-away is not in her expression, but in her eyesโ€”in such a way only Cecil would be able to tell). He figures this out all within seven seconds, and he uses the eighth to speak up.

โI found you! โ™ชโž


--

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
โ™ช

Cosmo is never uninformed when it comes to the happenstances of his mansion. Some children accuse him of speaking to the mansion, and that the place speaks back, but it's no such magic that he's donned upon the Residence. His intuition reflects that of something vastly parentalโ€”that he cares for each and every one of the children who take residence with him, and that is what keeps him aware at all times.

That being said, pranks were never cause for alarm unless someone were to get hurt.

So as the screams around him resound through the halls, Cosmo remains in the dining room, with floating tables and chairs surrounding him. He takes a sip of his tea. Is isn't that the warlock doesn't careโ€”he absolutely cares a great dealโ€”but if someone were to be hurt, he would be notified, and consequences would definitely be had.

Upon seeing Cecil bolt past himโ€”almost comically fast, Cosmo muses, and that if he were going any faster, he would leave a gust of wind in his wakeโ€”he decides he should take a look at the damage. It should be nothing he can't fix if it's anything physical to the mansion, though there will definitely be ill feelings. The table and chairs drop to the ground with a loud thud, and the warlock raises himself from his chair as if it were nothing. He saunters into the room where all the commotion is with a graceful gait, almost as though he were timing his steps to a song nobody could hear but him. His presence would be announced by the sound of bells jingling every step he takes.

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image
Feeling Horrified || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆ”พ่ชฒๅพŒใ‚นใƒˆใƒฉใ‚คใƒ‰ใ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #ED9191
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #EB2828

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Langley was currently draped across her bed, starting intently at the PSP that she held at arm's length above her head. As the intro song began to play, she hummed along as she waited to see Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom's familiar title screen. This would be her third time playing through the game, yet definitely not the last. Having only gone through two of the twelve endings, Langley still had a long way to go. The thing that had been troubling the girl for a while now however was the question of who she should pursue next. Having already played through Saito's story (Obtaining the best ending.), and Harada's story (Obtaining the only ending.), she wanted to play through a new character's story before replying Saito's and getting the other endings.

There were plenty of guys to choose from, but she wanted to play a route with a longer story this time around since Harada's was somewhat short. She also wanted somebody with a warmer personality then say Saito (Why must he be so cold?), sooo... "How about Okita?" He was cocky and liked to tease the MC a lot, it would definitely be an interesting romance. "Sure, why not?" Lane said with a grin.

Suddenly realizing that she had been debating this issue for way too long, Langley readied herself to press the 'Begin' button. Yet, right before said button could be hit, a voice rushed into her head. Startled by the sudden noise, the PSP that she had been holding up managed to slip from her fingers and hit her square in the face. Letting out a loud yelp, Langley gently pulled the handheld device off of her face and rubbed her nose. 'Odette wants to tell a story?' She could use a story, she guessed. Especially with the new stinging sensation that had settled over her nose. Setting her game on the desk near her bed, Langley made her way downstairs.

What met her downstairs was definitely surprising. Watching as Chocco was teleported away by one of the new residents- 'Sara, right?'- Langley wondered what was going on. However, as the girl's eyes traveled over the surrounding area and landed on Louise, her confusion soon turned to delight. Letting out a bright laugh, Lane skipped over to the soaked younger girl. "Whoever did this got you pretty good, didn't they?" Chucking a bit more, she set one of her hands on Louise's shoulder, undaunted by the fact that her hand was getting wet. "Don't worry though, a little bit of water never hurt anybo-" The sensation of something crawling up her leg made the words instantly die in her throat.

Cautiously peering down at her leg, Langley observed a tiny spider making it's way up her body. Letting out a blood-curdling scream, the girl then began to flail her arms about and run around in an attempt to shake the arachnid off. After the poor creature was sent flying, a horrified feeling sunk into the pit of Langley's stomach as she observed the dozens of others milling around the door next to the living room. Practically frozen in place, she watched as Cecil walked onto the scene, silently wishing that she had never left her room.

Once Cecil had figured out that it was Azura who had set the traps, Langley immediately rushed over to the older woman. "Why would you do this to us?! Water I can understand! But spiders? Isn't that a bit mean?" It was easy to notice the way that Langley's eyes kept darting over to the group of creepy-crawlies. This was one of the few instances that Lane was actually unhappy, and she was not enjoying it.

ImageImage
ฯƒฯ…ั‚ฦ’ฮนั‚ | X
โˆ‚ฮนฮฑโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœง #b452cd
ั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…gะฝั‚ ยขฯƒโ„“ฯƒฯ…ั โœฆ #e066ff

ฦ’ฮฑยขั” ยขโ„“ฮฑฮนะผ โœฆ ฮทฮฑะบฮฑฮทฯƒ ฮฑzฯ…ั•ฮฑ {ะบ-ฯƒฮท!}

โ™ซ ใ€REASONใ€‘Reason | ใ‚†ใš โ™ซ

Image
Kathy floated in the water after swimming her daily 50 laps, staring into space as she contemplated what had become of her family. Now that she'd had some time to think about it, her decision to run away had been pretty rash and silly. Strangely, she didn't regret it. She did, however, wish she knew what had become of her siblings. Her parents she couldn't care less about, but she couldn't help being fond of the children she'd grown up with -- especially her oldest brother and sister, who had been helpful almost adults to vent to during the process of the divorce. She kind of wished she'd taken her siblings with her to this place, she knew they would have liked it here. It was certainly nicer than her home. Thinking about it, Kathy'd recently realised that her old place of residence wasn't the nicest place to live. The people here had been so much more welcoming, they didn't judge her or criticise her for her faults. It was practically home already, after only a week and a half.

Then she was pulled out of her thoughts by an invitation from Odette for everyone to gather for stories. She jumped a bit, startled, as she hadn't quite gotten used to the weird brain messages yet. 'That sounds fun!' Kathy thought to herself, getting out of the water and into the showers. She let out a sigh of relief as the hot water hit her, the tension releasing from her body. After five minutes, she got out of the shower and stood drying her hair. She pulled on a flowery top, as well as a floral skirt and runners with even more flowers. 'I look kind of like a hippie, don't I? Ah well, doesn't matter!'. As she was tying her hair into her signature twintails, she heard a shrill piercing shriek coming from the area she was supposed to go to. 'Wow, what was that?' She thought, setting off at a jog to see. Then another cry emitted from the area, and Kathy sped up a little. She wasn't sure if she was excited or nervous as to what she would find there.

When she arrived, Kathy didn't really know what to think of the scene. There was Louise, doused in water and very upset, Chocco, Sara and Morgana, who were standing away looking scared, Langley, who seemed angry at Odette, Mackenzie, who looked confused, Cecil, who seemed upset and hyper at the same time, and Satoru, who just looked amused. And then, of course she looked down, at the spiders crawling at her feet. She squealed and ran over to the nearest person, Cecil, hiding behind him and accidentally squashing a spider with her shoe as she went. "Ew, ew, ew, ew, no, no, no. Is that spider blood?!" She freaked out, practically in tears. Spiders, frankly, were terrifying, disgusting creatures she never wanted to go near, ever.

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ


โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Image
Image
feeling: satisifed
song: โ™ซ

-------------------------------------------------
The soft and springy grass beneath Isuel's boots shifted and blew in the wind, creating a green felt carpet. Well, in Isuel's mind at least. Isuel herself knelt at the edge of a flowerbed, tending carefully to the flowers there. Isuel's knees dug into the soft earth while she lifted the heavy watering can and showered the roses with water. Isuel leant as far as she could, furrowing her brow in concentration. The light sprinkle of water caught the light of the morning, creating a gentle rainbow, the light kissing the flowers and caressing them like a long lost lover. Okay. A bit cheesy. Isuel set the watering can down again and rubbed at her forehead with the back of her hand, not wanting to get any dirt on her face. (Little did she know it was too late, she already had several small smears on her cheeks and the tips of her ears. Isuel sighed, satisfied with her work. She had weeded the whole bed, watered all the flowers, and planted some tulip bulbs for the new season to come. Isuel sat back on her heels and surveyed her work on the roses, and noticed a stem that could use pruning. She huffed lightly and channeled her love for the garden into forming a pair of secateurs. The pink toned secateurs popped into Isuel's hands and she snipped the stem neatly, picking up the thorny twig that lay on the ground, placing it in her bucket of clippings. She wiped her hands together, erasing the secateurs back into energy, the small dots of light clouding and sparkling around her hands before dissipating.

Isuel heard Azura's call for attention and scratched her head. Huh. This must happen often. Isuel had only been a resident for two months, but she loved being in the Residence. Everyone here was kind to her for the most part, and Azura's care for them all was admirable. (If at times unconventional.) Isuel got to her feet and took her bucket of clippings and watering can back to the small shed at the end of the garden, and set it down just outside the door before she heard a scream cry out from the house through the living room window. Isuel whipped around, her expression worried. She briskly walked back to the house, deciding not to get too worked up about anything until she was sure what was going on. Isuel arrived to see a rather soaked Louise and a distressed Chocco heaped on the floor, along with several other worried onlookers. "Oh dear." She stated rather plainly. She spotted Langley and walked over to her friend, giving the writhing pile of spiders a wide berth. "Langley, what's going on?" Isuel asked, puzzled. She spotted a small spider on her shoulder and brushed it off gently before Langley noticed it and got panicked. That was another great thing about the Residence, Langley was a wonderful friend, and one of the highlights of the strange place. She's a lot like.... Hmm... Someone.... Who was it again?

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
AZURA MILKOVEA

Feeling Cautious || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€้ซ˜้Ÿณ่ณชใ€‘My Soul, Your Beats | LiSA โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Menma {Anohana: The Flowers We Saw That Day}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #58ACFA
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #0489B1

โ—ฃโ—ข



Odette looked towards Sotaru after she waved back at Mackenzie and smirked. "Why of course, Sotaru. What else would you expect of moi~?" She turned her attention back to both doorways. The first unfortunate victim was Louise. Odette covered her ears in mock pain. "Oh please- would you keep it down!? You'll blow my cover, deary!" Soon after, Chocco waltzed in; her second victim. Odette simply giggled at her reaction. She watched, smiling as Morgana entered and knelt down in front of her. Sara followed, and teleported her away from the spiders. All this ruckus sure was enjoyable. She flinched slightly as both girls fell to the ground. Then came the one person she dreaded being part of the situation. Odette pouted playfully. "Aww phooey! The fun was just starting!" She ignored the slowly approaching jingle of bells, already knowing who it was. Than came little Miss Langley, who consoled Louise, then screamed as a spider crawled up her leg. What's with all the screaming? She smirked as the young lady ran over to her. "Mean? Why no, no, no. I'm just having a little fun. It'd never kill to cause some chaos once in awhile. What? Are you scared of a harmless arachnid? Hm?" Another spider crawled up Odette's shoulder, and stared directly into Langley's eyes. She didn't move an inch, a mischevious smile plastered on her face.

Odette turned towards Cosmo as she stood. "Now why don't we clean this up?
. . .

Dinner was a time where everyone would talk about anything and everything, while enjoying the delicious food offered to them. Odette sat next to Cosmo, and she didn't feel quite well. She had a feeling something was wrong, and she couldn't shake off the feeling. She leaned towards the warlock and whispered, "Do you feel that? It's magical energy. I'm getting a bad feeling, Sparrow." She sat quiet for a second before suggesting something. "Should we send a group of the older kids to see what it is? Somebody would have to go see, but we have to stay here and watch the other children." She knew deep down that something would happen. Whatever it was..



Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
_
LOUISE FAUSTUS

_
_

Feeling Distressed || Outfit
_
โ™ซ ใ€MVใ€‘DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME โ™ซ



Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Shiro {No Game No Life}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #F5A9D0
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #F6CED8

โ—ฃโ—ข



Tears threatened to spill out of Lou's eyes as Cecil rushed towards her. She nodded at Cecil's request. Oh how mad she was with Miss Odette right now. But, she brushed it off for now. She tugged on CeCe's sleeve and looked up at him with teary eyes. "My dress is ruined! What am I gonna do!?" Louise didn't like how her favorite dress was covered in water. She hated that she had to be part of this situation. She'd just have to leave it alone.
. . .

Louise didn't have much of an appetite. She hadn't touched anything on her plate, and she just sat there listening to the many conversations going on. She sat next to Cecil, and she was bored out of her mind. From all the commotion this morning, she was really tired. Maybe a nap wouldn't hurt.. She rested her head on Cecil's shoulder beside her and drifted to sleep.

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
โ™ช

Cosmo did, indeed, feel the magic energy, but he did not want to draw attention to it. Wavering magical energy is not uncommon here; sometimes, magic users (typically fellow warlocks who Cosmo is acquainted well with) pass through the forest, but this energy feels more malevolent. He glances over to Odette, stabbing his fork into the pasta on his plate and bringing it up to his lips. This conversation will remain discreet, as the two do not wish to startle the members of this household. He nods and slips the fork into his mouth. The aura Odette would feel from him is a grave one, but his face remains jovial and lively as ever. โI agree with you, Bluebird. We should, indeed. Who do you have in mind?โž

Immediately switching topic to remain casual, the warlock's gaze snaps over to Cecil, who seems to be staring at his plate of food as if it would eat him. โCecil! You haven't eaten any of your dinner! You haven't at all. If you don't eat, you may die.โž He points a fork at him, narrowing his eyes, though his smile is still ever present. โIf you eat, I'll let you have cake. Well, after you run an errand for the two of us, of course.โž He would suggest Cecil to investigate, as his ability would be useful, though without eating properly, the boy would hardly be of much use if there were any danger.

--

Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

Cecil is still sour about earlier, having to see his darling 'little sister' with tears in her eyes, soaked from head to toe with water from a bucket the witch had set up as a prank. That has little impact on his eating habits, though, despite what he might say. He glances over to his companion, Louise, who is sleeping soundly against his arm. He gives a little smile before he is startled by Cosmo shouting his nameโ€”he gasps audibly, looking over to the firey-haired man with wide, emerald eyes. โD-Die...? With all due respect, Mr. Cosmo, it would take around 90 days for me to die from starving myself. It's only been two days since I last ate dinner. I'm responsibleโ€”I eat when I must to survive, but when I'm not feeling hungry, I just... don't.โž

He doesn't even want to look around at the looks the others must be giving him. He looks down at his plate, but once he hears Cosmo mention the word 'cake,' he perks up. โCake? What kind of cake? Is it Red Velvet? Chiffon? Strawberry Shortcake? And what kind of 'errand' is it? If it's going outside, you know I don't like doing that. But... maybe it's worth it. For cake.โž He glances back down at Louise and pats her head.

Image
Image

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

Dinner wasn't Cerulean's favourite time. Oh sure he knew he had to eat, but he disliked being forced to be around others while he did so. As such he was sat as far away from everyone else as he could be while still sitting at the table. Being sat where he was allowed him to easily observe the other residents, something he often did in case they tried to get closer and catch him unawares.

Morgana was picking at their food, eating but not really enough to be healthy. After the prank earlier, they had hidden themself back in their room and sometime between then and dinner they had changed into a dress. It had drawn a couple of stares, something which made the child flush a little, and they were pretty sure they had heard someone quietly ask someone else if Morgana was a boy or a girl, but that happened enough that they weren't particularly bothered by that now.

Currently the dark-haired teen was sat next to Cecil who had perked up as Cosmo mentioned cake and some kind of errand. They glanced at the other teen who seemed almost a little excited and noticed Louise dozing off, using Cecil's shoulder as a pillow. Turning their attention back to their dinner, Morgana tilted their head down, hiding a small smile.

Cerulean, from the other end of the table perked up slightly at the mention of an errand. Perhaps he could request to be sent instead? If so he may be able to get away from the others for a while which would be nice. He was starting to grow a little tired of their antics.

First though, he had to make it clear he was interested and since he only usually spoke to insult someone or if he was interested in something... "What kind of errand do you intend for him to do?" His voice was a little loud, perhaps, but it needed to be to cut across the noise some of the others were making. Still, his interest was now put out there, hopefully something would come of it.

Imageโ—คโ—ฅ
Image
Feeling Excited || Outfit

โ™ซใ€ๆ”พ่ชฒๅพŒใ‚นใƒˆใƒฉใ‚คใƒ‰ใ€‘After-School Stride | Gumi โ™ซ

Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #ED9191
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #EB2828

โ—ฃโ—ข


_
Lane's fingers knitted together as she continued to stare down the wriggling pile of nightmares. The only thing that managed to tear her eyes away from the mess was the voice of one of her newest friends. Spinning around, Langley let out a loud sigh of relief as she saw Isuel standing next to her (She also had thought that she felt something brush her shoulder, but after checking that nothing was there, she decided not to question it.). "Thank goodness you're alright! I don't what I would have done if those beasts had gotten you!" She said as she pointed dramatically at the small eight-legged creatures. Isuel had only been at the residence for about two months, but she and Langley had become fast friends. Her level-headedness was definitely a good match for Lane's energetic attitude. They complimented each other quite nicely.

After giving a quick rundown of what had happened, Langley once again turned her attention to Odette. She listened intently to the witch's explanation, until something quite startling happened. She watched in horror as a spider suddenly appeared on Azura's shoulder. Its beady little eyes seemed to be practically staring into the very depths her soul.

Her jaw practically scrapping the floor, Langley tried her best to swallow the scream that was crawling up her throat. Slowly backing away, she suddenly broke into an almost full sprint as she hide herself behind Isuel. Hands clamped over the smaller girl's shoulders, she hesitantly peeked over one before looking over at Azura again with wide amber eyes. "She's gone crazy!" Langley nervously whisper-shouted next to her friend's ear. Taking the time to once again sink her head below Isuel's back and gather her thoughts. Once this was completed and Langley had managed to calm herself a little bit, she quickly grabbed her friend's hand and rushed into the dining room. She was not sticking around to clean up those spiders.

- - -


Once dinner had been served (And Langley had chosen a seat a good distance away from Azura. She didn't want any more spiders today, thank you very much!), she finally managed to relax quite a bit. There was nothing like a good meal in order to get you feeling excitable and energized again! After happily munching on her food for a while, her feet swinging underneath the table as she did, Langley began to look around the room a bit. A sudden exclamation by Cerulean managed to catch her attention.

"Ohhh~! An errand?" She squealed out excitedly. She hadn't really been paying attention to what had been going on before, but the word errand was all that she needed to hear. The thought of being sent out on a super-secret mission was just so exciting! Suddenly elated, Langley raised her hand into the air before practically shouting, "I want to go!".

Now turning her attention to Isuel, who she had been sitting next to, Lane excitedly asked, "Do you want to go on an errand as well, Flower?". A sudden thought made her falter a bit, however. 'Wait, don't they say that bad witches live out there?' Eyebrows pulled together in thought, Langley turned towards her friend once again. "Hm. Well, actually, maybe it would be better if you stayed here. It would keep you safer." While Lane may be one to jump head-first into situations without really thinking them through, she definitely wasn't one to put her friends through the same risky situations. She didn't want to see anybody ending up hurt because she pushed them into something without think of the consequences.

Image Image
Fแด€แด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ษชแด โœฆ Kaori Fujimiya {Isshuukan Friends}
Dษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ CแดสŸแดส€ โœง #752c05
Tสœแดแดœษขสœแด› CแดสŸแดส€ โœฆ #ab653f
| Outfit |

When Chocco and Sara landed on the floor, Chocco's saltiness had been momentarily overlapped with her laughing. It had taken her a while to get off the floor, brushing off the the feeling of the little legs still crawling on her. She hadn't been overly surprised, and truly angry, that Odette was the one who had pulled the prank on her. After all, after living there for two years she had learned this side of Odette many times. However when she had pulled herself together again, helping Sara stand up, her laughter subsided enough that the saltiness returned. For the rest of the day, before dinner, Chocco was proving to be rather obstinate towards Odette, giving her a cold shoulder, sticking her tongue out at the shorter, older witch. However, it was apparent to anyone paying attention that she wasn't intending it to be hurtful because after each encounter her coy smile played on her lips. Her day was mostly spent lounging, after the hard work of cooking the day before she just needed to relax and rejuvenate today.

Then dinner rolled around.

Chocco was feeling more severely better than that morning, though she could still remember the tiny legs of the spiders crawling all over, meaning that she was rubbing her arm or legs every now and then. She also ended up snarfing down her dinner. She knew that it was dinner time and that good manners were expected, but she had a deadline. She needed to meet up with one of her costumers at the stand almost immediately after dinner was supposed to end. This led to Chocco trying to leave as early as she could to get there on time. She wasn't sure if Cosmo or Odette knew of her walks off the residence property or the fact that she had had a business. She never told them, however it wasn't as if she was a master at hiding it. And if they didn't know from figuring it out themselves, she was certain Cecil had figured it out and she wouldn't put it passed him to tell them.

She vaguely overheard the conversation, something about an errand. Something she would normally show at least a little interest in, using it as a way to travel off the grounds some more, however she was in a rush for an already planned meeting. With those talking and the focus off her. Chocco looked around the table to make sure no one was staring at her before she, in a very un-stealthy manner, zoomed from the table; dropping her dirty plate off in the kitchen sink and then changing into her "work-attire" as she rushed down the hall, out the door, and into the woods. She didn't wear any shoes, having been in such a rush she forgot to put them on, but thankfully she remembered the chocolate, having put them into a small satchel at her side. As she walked along the forest she put the finishing touches on pinning her hair up in a decently, flouncy hairstyle.

There was a rumble.

Chocco slowed for a minute and looked at the sky. She was in such a rush she hadn't made sure about the weather. Though who could blame her, it had been sunny and warm all day.

"Merde," Chocco whispered as she picked up her pace. She was still hoping to possibly catch her costumers, though she strongly doubted that they would even show up if they checked the weather before leaving the house like she should have.

When she was almost to her stand she heard a rustle and paused. She had never met anyone who wasn't a costumer in the forest and Cosmo and Odette had warned her many times of the evil witches that would be after her. She tip-toed her way behind a tree and breathed deeply, trying to calm her heart as best she can. When she calmed down enough she peeked around the tree. She didn't see anything which made her feel a little braver, but then she spotted a pair of feet leading behind a bush.

"You better be sleeping," Chocco said in a deadpan voiced walking towards the person. When she approached the person close enough she saw the person was indeed sleeping. "Why would fall asleep here, wouldn't your bed be better?" she quietly asked the person.

She kicked the boy's foot, "Hey, you should get up before you get doused; it looks like it's going to rain soon buddy."

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Imageโ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โŒˆ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. โŒ‹
Image
ใ€ Next To You : Ken Arai ใ€‘

ใ€ Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 ใ€‘

ใ€ Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki ใ€‘


Image

After the ice water bucket fell on Louise, which caused her to go on a haywire, Chocco arrived soon after, and the bucket of spiders then proceeded to fell on her head too. Satoru sighed as he watched everyone goes haywire, trying to help the two young girl with their dresses. He'd never understood why would everyone loves playing pranks on each like that. Especially since most of them were planned and carried out by one of the two heads of this house - Azura. Or perhaps he's just been thinking way too much.

When everyone had arrived, Azura asked them to clean up. Satoru just quietly took a mop and then swept away all the puddles on the floor from the bucket and the melted ice. Everyone seems to enjoy playing more, so Satoru instead took pleasure in cleaning around the Residence from time to time. There was never a single speck of dust to be found whenever he's around. And he wouldn't expect anyone to notice it, but at least there are things that he can do to make himself useful around here. Not that anyone would find a guy like me fun to hang out with, anyway...

And so, Satoru's morning and afternoon just passed by quietly, like ever since he come here a month ago. He would either be baking some cookies in the kitchen, hanging around the library for some books to read, playing a couple of piano songs, surfing the net for some news in the world, watching some animes. All sorts of thing that a boring person could have ever come up with. And the other kids didn't seem to bother him much either. Without having to endure the presence of his brute of a father is already a blessing for him, whether his new so-called friends would spend a minute of their playing time caring about him or not is none of his concern.

Afternoon soon passed by quickly and soon it was time for dinner. Satoru offered to cook the meals tonight and everyone seemed to enjoy eating. Well, he doesn't outwardly showed it but he was secretly happy. While half of them were playing with their plates, Satoru just sat quietly at the corner of the dining table, eating his food away in a polite manner, without even having to speak to anyone.

But then, it suddenly perked his interest when Cosmo and Azura mentioned of of some sorts of errands for the children to run. Well, Satoru would prefer to just enjoy his solitude for the rest of the night, but if they were to send him, then he didn't have any reason to deny either. "What's errand are you talking about? Though not much, if I were to help, then I wouldn't mind going."

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azura Milkovea Character Portrait: Morgana Wynterfell Character Portrait: Katherine Diederich Character Portrait: Cecil Rothgar Character Portrait: Cosmo Balthazar Character Portrait: Sara Character Portrait: Langley McAllister Character Portrait: Isuel Lim Character Portrait: Satoru Toshiaki Character Portrait: Louise Faustus Character Portrait: Cerulean Rose Character Portrait: Leon Moreau
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »
  1. author's note: i think cecil is simultaneously taunting & flirting with satoru. my apologies for the guy.

    by cybernekokaito

0.00 INK

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
โ™ช

โAn errand that is... well, you see, the two of us sense something. It probably isn't any cause for alarm, of course, but it wouldn't hurt to check! That being said, we cannot send everyone out all at once! That wouldn't do, not at all! So I elect Cecil, Langley, Cerulean, Leon, and Kathy for the errand! The rest of you are free to do as you please for the errand, of courseโ€”though I would not suggest you venture outside at all.โž He looks over to Satoru, who had spoken up, and nods his head, firey locks bouncing gently. The sound of bells is faint, but present, until he stops moving his head. โYou may go if you wish, but I reckon you will be just as useful here. Do tell, dear Satoru, how far does that ability of yours reach? You are telepathic, are you not?โž The warlock points at his tea with his fork, and it floats into the air, saucer and all. It floats over to him and into his hand, where he brings it to his lips and takes a dainty sip.

He looks to Cecil then, who seems to be saying something vaguely taunting to Satoru, and sighs. These things would go a lot easier if the young detective weren't so brazenly self-centered and taunting. Such is the fate of teenage boys with abnormal powers, I suppose. They will learn in due time. He takes another sip of his tea. โYou may all go once you've all finished dinner. And do hurry, my dear children, for there is a storm in our midst, and I'd hate to see any of you get sick! It's no good to get sick, no good at all. โ™ชโž

He looks to Sara, then, and frowns slightly. โThe bigger the crowd, the more suspicious it'd be, I'm afraid. If you really wish to help out, dear, then you can help me clean up when everyone is finished. How does that sound?โž


--


Image
Cecil Rothgar
โ™ช

When Langley mentions her desire to tag along, Cecil turns his gaze toward her. He sizes her up and down a moment before he shrugs his shoulders, looking back down at his plate and poking at his pasta with his fork. โI suppose it doesn't really make much of a difference to me if you come or not, but you'd better stick close to me if you plan on it. Got it?โž He points his fork at her, narrowing his eyes slightly. โNot that I'm worried about you, or anything, but I think your ability's pretty useful, and I'm pretty useless during combat. Especially if this is the first time I've eaten in two days.โž He swirls the pasta onto his fork and scoops it into his mouth, clearly relenting to eating (Cosmo surely had been giving him a sour enough look to do so, anyways). Truth be told, his words don't hold much truth. During Langley's stay at the Residence, he's found himself reluctantly growing fond of the girl. Her barrage of innocently curious questions (like what the name of something not many know the name of is, for example) do wonders for his egoโ€”he usually knows all the answers to her questions. Though the brunet would rather jump into a sea of ice-cold water before admitting that. Well, perhaps he wouldn't go that far.

Then, Satoru's voice hits his ears, and he grins. He casts his emerald gaze towards the white-haired boy. He'd be awfully pretty if he took care of himself, he muses to himself, eyelids lowered and smile wide. Ah, but who am I to judge? I must look as sickly as he does. Still, what a shame he'd waste those dollish features. I bet he'd be more fun to kiss than he'd be to tease. โค He shakes his head, then, a laugh bubbling up from his throat. Nah, there can't be anything more entertaining than bothering this kid.

Cecil lays his fork against his plate and clasps his hands together, batting his eyelashes at Satoru. โOh, good. So you can talk! I thought someone ripped your tongue outโ€”which would be a shame, by the way, since I never got to find out what it could do.โž He rests his elbows against the table, directing false intrigue at Satoru. โYou didn't have to ask about the errand, did you? You could've just used that nifty ability of yours. Wait, wait, let me guessโ€”you don't wanna be intrusive, right? 'Cause being intrusive's rude, right? Geez, that's boring. To think I wasted dreams on you!โž

His words, more or less, are mostly just a ploy to get him to speak up. Satoru intrigues him, and though he can find out 80% of the guy just by looking at him, he'd like at least a little bit of a conversation. He looks over to Louise and nudges her gently with his arm, face turning soft almost immediately.

โYour food's gonna get cold, Sleeping Beauty.โž

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Imageโ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โŒˆ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. โŒ‹
Image
ใ€ Next To You : Ken Arai ใ€‘

ใ€ Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 ใ€‘

ใ€ Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki ใ€‘


Image

Satoru calmly raises the beautiful porcelain teacup next to his plate up and took a sip as he listened to Cosmo stated what this errand is about. Apparently there's something that both Azura and Cosmo felt somewhere out there, it wasn't something to be panicked about, yet it wouldn't hurt to check as anything can happen. As the head Wizard of the Residence listed out the names of those who'll be sent, Satoru gave each of them a quick analytical glace and tried to remember what their abilities are.

When Cosmo asked Satoru about his own power, Satoru put the teacup down on its' plate as he spoke up, "Less complicated things like presences or auras are easier to detect and felt. The farthest I can reach is about the size of this Residence, so I will opt to come along with them to alarm in case we were being watched or followed, if you wouldn't mind, Cosmo-san. I can also tell if a specific person had been in a place or not, as long as their presence hadn't faded entirely, so I think it would be useful."

While he was speaking, Satoru noticed that Cecil has been shooting at him a weird gaze. Apparently it was a hobby of this guy to try and bother him any chances he got, ever since Satoru came here. He doesn't like peaking into someone else minds, but when it comes to Cecil, he always have to do it, just to know if he's about to say some daunting thing again. Secretly shooting back a glance at Cecil, all of his thoughts spoken up in his mind as if they were his own.

And the moment Cecil spoke up to give him some taunting (and probably flirting, he could tell), Satoru sighed as he locked his gaze with Cecil, after the guy conversed with Louise, who was sitting next to him. If you have figured out that much, then I didn't see there's any reason for you to asking it out loud, Cecil-san. I do humbly ask you not to think about it so clearly next time. I don't mind kissing guys, but I have to question myself first if it was fun to do it with you. He said telepathically with Cecil and broke the link before the guy could say anything else. He found it unnecessary to reply a nonsensical thing verbally while he could do it through his mind.

After everyone had finished dining, Satoru helped Sara with the cleaning and the washing up. When everything is nice and tidy, he headed for the entrance of the Residence, where he waited for the rest of the tasked children to show up so they can leave. Cerulean was the first to arrive and of course, knowing how much the guy hates conversing with people, Satoru didn't even bother to strike a conversation, instead stood quietly and watched the twinkling stars on the night sky.

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Image
Image
Image

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight."

Dialogue Color โˆ #8e7b9f
Thought Color โˆ #39727a

Faceclaim โˆ Karneval|Nai Muhinyi

Played by โˆ Reliquary
โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
Everyone sure was excitable today. Mackenzie observed everyone's reactions to Miss Milkovea's little game. When he noticed her wave back he felt a slight blush and he then stood up, keeping his hands up by his face.His large eyes looked over the room. He had an odd feeling in his stomach, something unpleasant was coming. He supposed that was a perk of his feral powers. He could tell when something big was coming.

Then once everyone had shuffled away for dinner the boy followed at the rear and sat in an available seat by Miss Duchamps. Mister Cosmo made a big deal of that thing he felt earlier, or that's what Mackenzie figured. He listened to everyone's ruckus and sighed quietly as he slowly ate his dinner, truth be told he wasn't that hungry but he wasn't going to be wasteful. Besides being new here he didn't want to be a bother and he'd do whatever it took to keep himself out of trouble around here. The conversations got more and more complicated and it left Mackenzie confused, he didn't really understand what all was going on but he looked up and swallowed hard, his eyes shifting between Mister Cosmo's eyes and the table. He was about to work up the courage to say he could go to, his power would definitely be helpful in getting rid of that bad feeling. Unfortunately he was unable to get it out in time.

Sadly, Mackenzie gathered up arm fulls worth of dishes and headed to the kitchen as a group of people went out. He began washing them with a pure smile, humming a soft lullaby he remembered as he did. He glanced around to see a few others helping tidy up and when he thought they weren't looking, he'd juggle a plate or two and let them roll off his shoulders harmlessly into the water or into a cabinet right into it's rightful place.

Once he had completed cleaning up, he stumbled outside and his eyes seemed to glow as he climbed up the side of the building with no trouble at all, easily maneuvering up onto the roof. His footfalls were muffled as he scampered around a top the manor. He leaned against a dip in the roof and closed his eyes. He felt more himself when he was alone. He would be able to think clearer out here among the stars, with the moon to keep him company.

His mind flashed back to his childhood. A large man with a frantic voice had spoken to him. He had been a child at the time, but the man's words rung true in his mind now. He wondered if the man had been his father, or simply just someone he had met in his travels.

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight." As a boy Mackenzie never really understood that. But now he realized maybe he wasn't the bunny at all. Mackenzie leaned his head into his hands as he was assured inside himself that he was the wolf.