Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

0
followers
follow

Satoru Toshiaki

"In solitude I found my solace..."

0 · 699 views · located in The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

a character in “The WRFWC II”, as played by chrian.

Description



Image

Image

Image


Image
Image
" You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. "
Image

【 Next To You : Ken Arai 】

【 Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 】

【 Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki 】


Image

" Say no words, because your thoughts are crystal clear to me. "

Image


Image
Image
Image
Image
◤◥


FULL NAME
Satoru Toshiaki
Meaning : Awakened Radiance


NICKNAMES
None, he hates nicknaming.

AGE
16

GENDER
Male

ORIENTATION
Homosexual

BIRTHDAY
April 7th, 2000

SPECIES
Human


◣◢


Image

" It's not like that I'm asking for any of this. "

Image


Image◤◥

HAIR / EYES
Gray / Crimson Red

HEIGHT / WEIGHT
5'7'' / 125 Ibs

COMPLEXION
Pale

GENERAL APPEARANCE
Satoru's appearance, in some way, can be considered to be rather... sickly. But actually, he would look very attractive had he known how to look after himself. He stands at an average height for a boy of his age and has a rather slim, if not very skinny, build. At first look, others may feel that Satoru is so fragile that just a single touch is enough to break him, though in fact he's more resilient than that.

Satoru's gray hair made him rather stood out whenever he stands in a crowd, but that's not his most striking feature. Some people said that when they looked into his crimson red eyes, they felt as if they are looking deep into theirs, digging up the hidden parts of their souls. Satoru also had quite a collection of scars scattering throughout his body, a reminder of the past life that he'd just barely managed to escape not so long ago.

There's not much to describe about his choices of attire, as Satoru is usually seen with the same patterns of clothes over again. He just didn't have a thing for fashion, really.

◣◢


Image

" Being able to see the deepest of thoughts. How very torturous and... enlightening. "

Image


Image◤◥
Image

◇ Polite ◇ Quiet ◇ Passive ◇ Distant ◇ Faithful ◇

Image

A boy with a polite demeanor, who is always seen with a gentle, yet sad smile. It's probably what most people would describe Satoru in the whole. But true enough, he's exactly what he shows to the others. He probably might be the most polite of people you've ever met, as Satoru has never seen raising his voice with anyone, nor has he ever lost his temper. Though with that said, for most of the time he could be rather quiet and prefers to just keep to himself, as if avoiding to let other knows of his presence.

Satoru is painfully a passive boy, who doesn't seem to show much interest in anything. He's surprisingly mature for someone of his age, and in fact can be quite a brother figure if he isn't so timid. He always exuded a distant aura which would instantly drives people away if they aren't patience enough. Satoru is secretly saddened because of this, but he's used to it.

However, if people were actually tried to understand him, they will see that he's in fact a faithful and loyal kid, who desired nothing more than to be adorned and loved by someone who truly cares about him. It's his simple wish, but he doesn't think it'll happen anytime soon.

◣◢

Image

" Come, just lean on me and have a nice rest. "

Image


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
◤◥

LIKES
◇ Solitude : Loneliness is all that Satoru was offered in his life and he had somehow managed to find solace in it. It feels peaceful to be by himself rather than being surrounded.
◇ Piano : If there's a place where Satoru is often being found, it's probably at the piano. Quietly enjoying its' melody is the only way he knows to forget about his pain.
◇ Reading : Satoru is a studious boy and of course, he enjoys immersing himself in the knowledge of the books.
◇ Cooking : Despite not looking like it, Satoru actually had a thing for cooking and is actually good at it.
◇ Boys : He would never admit it, but there's something... intoxicating that Satoru found when being around other members of his gender.


DISLIKES
◇ Noises : Needless to say, for someone who favors tranquility like Satoru, noises are the most of annoyances.
◇ Disturbance : Satoru had always respected others with their businesses, and will not be happy with them if they didn't do the same.
◇ Lies : If there's something they wanted to tell him, just speak the truth. Nothing good will come of being a liar.
◇ Violence : It's just the worst of things people could possibly do to each other, so why do they keep doing it?
◇ Cucumber : Satoru didn't know since when, but he definitely had developed an "intense" hate for it.


STRENGTHS
◇ Reading People : Without his power or not, it's always been a talent of him to tell exactly how people are.
◇ Giving Advice : Satoru is always willing to lend an ear for anyone who are in need, and will give often them good advice, if there's someone bother to find him in the first place.
◇ Intelligence : Aside from being mature, Satoru is quite a smart kid who can solve mysteries and puzzles rather easy.


WEAKNESSES
◇ Timid : Satoru had never been able to truly enjoy anything, probably due to the fact that he's rather... shy.
◇ Strength Lacking : Just looking at his outlooks is enough to tell, but his flexibility and endurance are what made up for it.
◇ Self Loathing : He believes that his power is the reason why people don't want to hang out with him, and still painfully believes so even now.


◣◢


Image

" I'm nothing special in particular, please just look at me like any human out there. "

Image


Image◤◥
ABILITIES

Satoru is a human boy, born with the Wayward Ability of telepathy - the ability to sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally and affect their minds. However, he isn't confident that he had reached the ultimate level of his power, yet. It can be broken down into three skills.

Mind Reading: As straightforward as it sounds, Satoru can sense the thoughts of other people, usually hearing them like ordinary speech. For this ability to work, he simply needed to gaze at his target for at least 10 seconds. The range of his ability is about 10 meter square and he's only capable of reading the thoughts of one people at a time. At a range, Satoru can only read the surface thoughts of a person, as the more hidden ones will become more blurred. That's not to say he can't dig deeper into them, however, but it will require physical contacts instead.

Telepathic Communication: Satoru is able to form a psionic communication line with another being, essentially rendering him capable of having comprehensible conversations with others using their minds. For this ability to work , he had to lock his gaze directly with those he wishes to converse telepathically with and is capable of enable the link with 5 people at most.

Illusion Inducement: The ability to manipulate what others perceive, such as making them see things that aren't actually present, or not see things that are. Though only limited to the senses of sight and sound, he's capable of inducing illusionary projects as how he imagines them to be. However, the more people he had to induce the illusions, the more strenuous his mind will be. Which is why he most uses this as a mean of self-defense.

◣◢



Image

" Even so, I just wanted to be loved. "

Image


Image
Image
Image
◤◥

HISTORY

A peaceful and happy childhood. It has always the thing that he craves for the most, but knew that it'd never come true. All he ever desired is someone who could understand him, treasure him and love him. Someone he can be faithful to and showed the affection from the bottom of his heart. True enough, he once had a family, with the people that he adorned dearly. But he had never knew that it could be so short-lived. Up til now, Satoru has never been able to make his own choice and decide his life, and it had shaped him into the boy he is today.

Born under the wings of an average couple, Satoru grew up rather peaceful, indeed. For a while, he grew up, showered in their care and benevolence. And of course, he had always been a nice, gentle boy. But little did he know of a tragedy struck over his family when he was only 5 years old. It was the most terrible accident in his life, as it took away the lives of his mother and older brother. But the incident seemed to hit his father even more. From a hard-working and loving man, he slowly turned to alcohol and become ever more abusive and violence. Whether it was purposefully or not, Satoru had unfortunately become the sand bag for the man to pour his hatred on.

For many years later, he couldn't remember a single day when he wasn't being hit or being verbally abused. Satoru wanted to cry, he wanted to stand up, but after all, the man was still his father, and he still loves him. But that's not just the worst of things he had to gone through. At school, he was also the target of bullying. He doesn't have anyone whom he can called as friend, and it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that Satoru was the most isolated of people ever. Yet, how could he raise his head? Where could he found the strength to fight back? What else could he possibly do, rather than endure, wishing that he would be alive to see another day.

And so, it has been that way until half a year ago

Satoru's ability has awakened. He was scared at first, as all the thoughts of those around him suddenly become clear to him. They echoed in his mind, they were overwhelming. But as it grows stronger, so is his curiosity. And he hoped that day by day he would be able to learn more about it. Soon, it become the only reason for him to truly feel that he's alive.

Then one day, when he was being hit and yelled at as usual by his father, Satoru finally realized that the man no longer considered him to be his flesh and blood when he touched him. It was here that Satoru finally reached his limit. He knocked his father unconscious with haunting and intense projects of illusions. And Satoru finally decided to run away.

He run and run aimlessly, until he felt an invisible force compelling him towards it. It led him for the Whimsical Residence, where its' inhabitants welcomed him with open arms. Another chapter of his life had begun since then, surrounded with those who are special like him. Now, it had been a month since Satoru come to the Residence. Everything has been comfortable for him so much that he wondered if this is all a dream sometimes, but relieved that it was reality. Even though he still remained polite and distant towards others, he still secretly wishes that here, he will be able to find someone who is meant for him. Someone who will love him despite of his differences.


◣◢

ImageImage
FAMILY / OTHER

◇ Father : Akira Toshiaki : 42 : Alive
◇ Mother : Himeko Toshiaki : 30 : Deceased
◇ Brother : Tadashi Toshiaki : 10 : Deceased

◤◥

cs by StarlightPrincess
inspired by The_Queen , ઽ૮૨Α
modified by Chrian Blaire
filled by Chrian Blaire
◣◢

So begins...

Satoru Toshiaki's Story

Image◤◥
_
AZURA MILKOVEA

Feeling Mischievous || Outfit
_
♫ 【高音質】My Soul, Your Beats | LiSA ♫



Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Menma {Anohana: The Flowers We Saw That Day}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #58ACFA
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #0489B1

◣◢



It was another wonderful day at the Residence, birds were singing, flowers were blooming. Oh who am I kidding- it was as boring as always. At least in Azura's point of view. She currently was humming as she sat at the window, admiring the flowers outside. She watched as their petals swayed in rhythmic unison, performing a gentle dance in the wind. She honestly just wanted something interesting to happen. Was the only way she could make that happen was by inflicting the event (whatever it was) herself? Perhaps. What could she possibly do to get things going? She had to make sure it went to a point where at least a little chaos was started, without anybody asking "Who dun it?". Surely if that happened, Cecil would call her out in record time flat. She hated the looks she'd get from the children whenever she did start something, soon after being caught by the aspiring detective. What to do, what to do?... She'd ask herself repeatedly. "-Aha!" Startled by her outburst, a nearby child jumped and stared at her questioningly, soon walking out of the living room. She stood, and ran out the room excitedly, ready for the upcoming chaos.

The set-up was easy. A classic water bucket prank would start the chain. The one who walked in first would get soaked, causing the other person at the other doorway across the living room to have (real, living) spiders dumped on their head. Afterwards, she'd anonymously cast small spells to mess with the others. Nobody would know who did it (unless somebody asked Cecil). Well, at least she hopes so. All she needed to do right now was to call a (fake) meeting in the living room. She sent a small magic message into everyone's head, altering Cosmo's so he knew not to come in first or second. "I'd like to call everyone to come to the living room! I have a story to tell!" Azura made sure it was clear as possible what the reason was, so Cecil wouldn't wonder and end up figuring out the real reason she called everyone to this little "gathering". Let the games begin~



Image◤◥
_
LOUISE FAUSTUS

_
_

Feeling Happy || Outfit
_
♫ 【MV】DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME ♫



Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Shiro {No Game No Life}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #F5A9D0
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #F6CED8

◣◢



Louise had been sleeping soundly for awhile now, and didn't plan to get up anytime soon. That, was until a message rang in her mind. Awaking from her nap, she rubbed her eyes and stood. Patting down her dress, she walked out of her room and headed to the living room. What does Miss Odette want? A story...? She thought for a moment. What oh so important "story" was good enough to wake her up? There's only one way to find out; which would soon bring her so called demise. Who knew all the chaos that would unfold? Not Lou, that's for sure.

Had she not gotten into the room first, maybe she wouldn't have gotten one of her favorite dresses soaked with water. As she stepped through the doorway, everything went downhill. Louise screamed once she felt the ice cold water pierce her entire body. Her cry rang throughout the whole residence, and was definitely going to cause a rucus. "WHO DID THIS TO ME!!?"

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Image▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
⌈ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. ⌋
Image
【 Next To You : Ken Arai 】

【 Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 】

【 Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki 】


Image

It was a beautiful morning, just like any other day in the Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children. The sun was shining, the bird was chirping. Really quite an impressive name to give to a place like this. It remains a little bit chilly as the morning breeze blew, but overall, the atmosphere around this place was tranquil and peaceful. Truly a utopia and a retreat for the children who had experienced nothing but pain and storms in their life. Sometimes, it was just so wonderful that one could have wondered whether they were dreaming or not.

And for Satoru, the house certainly had lived up to its' name. It had been a month since he stumbled his way here, and any place where he wasn't being yelled at or being hit three times a day is enough to make a paradise to him. The other children and the owners of this place, Azura and Cosmo, had been kind to him. Well, most of them. Though he remained distant towards them, Satoru felt quite nice to be in their company. He had never known how does it felt to have friends, so it seemed that he still have a lot to learns.

Satoru is known to often be the one to get up the earliest and he certainly loves every minute of being able to immerse in quietness in every morning, before the others got up too and stirring the house up. After having a sun bath in the garden, he went to the living room, where the piano situated. Playing piano had always been the only source of soothing for him and he doesn't think that he would ever give it up.

As he was playing a song, the melody echoes throughout the room. Azura was also there, sitting by the window and watching the flowers outside. She seemed to indulge in her thoughts also, so he just left her as the way she is and instead focuses on the song he was playing. He has no intention of dwelling into her minds to hear what she's thinking, because it would be incredibly rude for him to invade someone's privacy.

Then suddenly, Azura squealed and startled him, making him pressing a wrong note. Staring at her, Satoru gave her a questioning look as she ran out of the living room. Apparently she's up to something again. When she returned, she set up her little "trap" and sent out her message to everyone else in the house. "Got something mischievous cooking again, Odette-san?" Satoru asked with a sigh, but then turned his attention to the door to see who would be the unfortunate victims.

And, he felt as if his ears were bursting as Louise went in, screaming as the bucket of ice water poured over her. Shaking his head, Satoru smiled gently to himself. Looks like this is going to be another hell of a day.

Image ◤◥

Image
Feeling prickly | Outfit

♫ 【ギミチョコ!!】Gimme Chocolate!! | Babymetal♫

Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Kaori Fujimiya {Isshuukan Friends}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #752c05
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #ab653f

◣◢

Chocco was exhausted, she had spent most of yesterday making several packets of chocolate for anonymous customers. Ever since she had moved into this residence her business had to change, so instead of meeting with her costumers in person she often just got letters with money and would send the chocolates to the address given with the letters. It seems a bit sketchy, however, she does give the option to meet at a stand she built off the grounds of the residence, but close by enough she doesn't have to trek too far.

Regardless, she still wasn't fully recovered from the emotional exhaustion that her cooking had induced upon her. Meaning that when she was suddenly woken by a message from Azura. She hardly remembered anything said in the message, just about meeting up in the living room. Chocco threw her pillows at the door before melting off her bed and getting dressed as best she could. She kicked her pillows out of the way of the door before stumbling her way down. She heard a scream that woke her up even more and made the hair on the back of her neck prickle up as she tried not to grumble the rest of the way to the living room.

She opened the door and then suddenly felt a bucket fall on her head, the thud made her almost lose her balance in the beginning, but then she felt things crawling all over her. Chocco fell over babbling incoherent curses and confusion. She got the bucket off her head only to see that there were spiders crawling all over her.

"Who en enfer did this?!" Chocco practically shrieked. If she wasn't awake before she certainly was now.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Image
Image
Image

"Run quick little bunny, for the wolves hunt tonight."

Dialogue Color ❈ #8e7b9f
Thought Color ❈ #39727a

Faceclaim ❈ Karneval|Nai Muhinyi

Played by ❈ Reliquary
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Mackenzie yawned softly and looked around nervously he had only just come to this residence a week ago, he wasn't used to all of the odd characters that inhabited this place along with him. He absently ran a hand through his hair as he stepped, barefoot, out into the hallway and down toward the living room. Since one of the kind people who allow him to stay here had beckoned him. He wasn't sure how but it was enough to make sure he obeyed. It'd be best not to upset his new hosts.

As he slowly meandered toward the living room at a slow pace as images of when he first came here flashed into his mind. It had been raining. He was in his other form then, a large beast with dripping fangs and twisted claws. He had run away because his mother had been abusive towards him since his powers began surfacing thinking him a monster. This might have been partially why he is as timid as he is now, very willing to do whatever people tell him to do to avoid conflict.

He made his way into the living room and sat down in a chair in the corner and shyly waved to Madam Milkovea. He shot her a cautious half-smile. He hadn't really spoken much since he arrived, unsure whether he should allow these people to get close to him or not. At the moment he preferred not to, he was scared they might think him too dangerous and harm him or kick him out. Then where would he go? However once he had waved to his kind host, she squealed and rushed out of the room. Mackenzie sighed sadly and looked around the living room, someone unfortunately got covered in water, another in spiders, what an odd place this was. . . He pulled his knees close and just watched it all unfold before him.

Image

#FF00FF dialogue||#FFBBFF thought



Sara was was napping in the sun as its warm rays pierced the sky, interrupted by sparse cloud cover. It was a beautiful day out for her. Birds were out singing their songs for her. There were few bugs out to bother her, and even fewer came close enough to do so. While napping, she started to wonder how she ended up at this place. It was very odd how it happened. It was purely by chance, she believed, but she somehow stumbled upon this residence amid a cold, stormy night. She was desperate to find help from someone, even considering going back home. But even if she chose she did want to, she was lost and knew not how to return. But when she was about to curl into a ball next to a tree and give up, the lightning in the sky lit up a side of the residence. Everything after that was blurry to her, but she remember the kind people who had greeted and welcomed her in.

This was about a week ago. Since then, she has slowly tried to acclimate to living in this new house. It was difficult being around all these new people all of a sudden. But, she did want to try. It helped her to know that she was not the only new Comer. A boy had came on the same night as her, in fact. They were almost completely unrelated in every way, besides both showing up at this place at around the same time. But, she thought maybe they might be able to get along and help each other get used to the place faster.

Her train of thought was broken when she heard a voice asking her to come to listen to a story. Sara had always been fond of stories, they were like an entire other world that one could escape into, and be whatever they wished to be. It was a place where imagination ruled all, and the only limit was the mind itself. She quickly tried to remember which room it was that she was asked to come to and teleport ed that way. With luck, she had found the right room on the first try, although she was a bit high and landed on her bottom with a loud thud. She was looking down and trying to stand back up when she heard a loud scream, which startled her, making her scream in unison with the second one, which startled her even more.

"W-w-what is it!? What happened?" she asked concerned. She happened to see two people who had buckets dropped on them. One with spiders, and the other with cold water. She couldn't imagine how it felt to be in either of their situations, as she hated both scenarios. She couldn't even tell which would be worse in her opinion. But, she did know which one she could help; she ran to chocco's side and apologized quickly. "I'm sorry, this might not be pleasant..." she grabbed her hand in hers and teleported from one side of the room to the other, bringing the other girl with her. When they disappeared, nothing was left but the spiders, which fell to the floor harmlessly and quickly scurried away. When they reappeared again, Sara had messed it up once again and they both fell to the floor with a thud this time.

Image
Cecil Rothgar
♪

Cecil Rothgar is not one to come to the calls of others if it doesn't benefit him. He figures Azura's message was optional, and since it does not benefit him, he remains in his bed, shrouded in blankets. By no means is he sleeping—rather, he appears to be reading a mystery novel written by Edogawa Ranpo. As smart as he is (the guy taught himself two other languages and seems to be able to converse excellently in them), he still has trouble reading Japanese characters. As much as he dreads asking for help, he absolutely might have to.

For the time being, though, the currently lazy brunet tosses the book aside and rolls over onto his back. It's then he hears a blood-curdling scream, and he sits up abruptly. The voice is so distinctly familiar, and a feeling of dread flows throughout his entire body. He's out of bed in a second, throwing on an outfit that looks vaguely dressy twenties in nature, and bolts out of his room. His long legs take the stairs two steps at a time, and he's at the bottom in no time, skidding into the main room with a look of horror on his face. ❝My Sleeping Beauty—where is she?❞

By 'Sleeping Beauty,' he no doubt means the small girl who follows him around most places. Ever since he's met her, he's been awfully fond of her, like a little sister. Thus, of course he would worry about her as a good big brother should. Upon scanning the room, he meets the sight of Louise with concerned, emerald hues. He steps over to her, a deep frown on his face. ❝Louise! You're all wet.❞ He remembers the words she shrieked that roused him—'who did this to me'—and his eyes scan around the room. ❝Would you like me to find out who did it, Louise? It'll only take a second.❞

He raises his head up to look once more at the others in the room—it couldn't have been Satoru, despite looking as though he's been here the whole time (he has the look of a person who was previously much too immersed in something to have been messing around). It couldn't have been Mackenzie (such a frightened look gracing those pretty little doll features that Cecil likes so much). Morgana seems too concerned about Chocco (whom he notes has been doused in spiders) so it couldn't be either of them. He couldn't place the blame on anyone else in the room, either, until his eyes settle on the form of Azura (whose guilty give-away is not in her expression, but in her eyes—in such a way only Cecil would be able to tell). He figures this out all within seven seconds, and he uses the eighth to speak up.

❝I found you! ♪❞


--

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
♪

Cosmo is never uninformed when it comes to the happenstances of his mansion. Some children accuse him of speaking to the mansion, and that the place speaks back, but it's no such magic that he's donned upon the Residence. His intuition reflects that of something vastly parental—that he cares for each and every one of the children who take residence with him, and that is what keeps him aware at all times.

That being said, pranks were never cause for alarm unless someone were to get hurt.

So as the screams around him resound through the halls, Cosmo remains in the dining room, with floating tables and chairs surrounding him. He takes a sip of his tea. Is isn't that the warlock doesn't care—he absolutely cares a great deal—but if someone were to be hurt, he would be notified, and consequences would definitely be had.

Upon seeing Cecil bolt past him—almost comically fast, Cosmo muses, and that if he were going any faster, he would leave a gust of wind in his wake—he decides he should take a look at the damage. It should be nothing he can't fix if it's anything physical to the mansion, though there will definitely be ill feelings. The table and chairs drop to the ground with a loud thud, and the warlock raises himself from his chair as if it were nothing. He saunters into the room where all the commotion is with a graceful gait, almost as though he were timing his steps to a song nobody could hear but him. His presence would be announced by the sound of bells jingling every step he takes.

Image◤◥
Image
Feeling Horrified || Outfit

♫【放課後ストライド】After-School Stride | Gumi ♫

Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #ED9191
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #EB2828

◣◢


_
Langley was currently draped across her bed, starting intently at the PSP that she held at arm's length above her head. As the intro song began to play, she hummed along as she waited to see Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom's familiar title screen. This would be her third time playing through the game, yet definitely not the last. Having only gone through two of the twelve endings, Langley still had a long way to go. The thing that had been troubling the girl for a while now however was the question of who she should pursue next. Having already played through Saito's story (Obtaining the best ending.), and Harada's story (Obtaining the only ending.), she wanted to play through a new character's story before replying Saito's and getting the other endings.

There were plenty of guys to choose from, but she wanted to play a route with a longer story this time around since Harada's was somewhat short. She also wanted somebody with a warmer personality then say Saito (Why must he be so cold?), sooo... "How about Okita?" He was cocky and liked to tease the MC a lot, it would definitely be an interesting romance. "Sure, why not?" Lane said with a grin.

Suddenly realizing that she had been debating this issue for way too long, Langley readied herself to press the 'Begin' button. Yet, right before said button could be hit, a voice rushed into her head. Startled by the sudden noise, the PSP that she had been holding up managed to slip from her fingers and hit her square in the face. Letting out a loud yelp, Langley gently pulled the handheld device off of her face and rubbed her nose. 'Odette wants to tell a story?' She could use a story, she guessed. Especially with the new stinging sensation that had settled over her nose. Setting her game on the desk near her bed, Langley made her way downstairs.

What met her downstairs was definitely surprising. Watching as Chocco was teleported away by one of the new residents- 'Sara, right?'- Langley wondered what was going on. However, as the girl's eyes traveled over the surrounding area and landed on Louise, her confusion soon turned to delight. Letting out a bright laugh, Lane skipped over to the soaked younger girl. "Whoever did this got you pretty good, didn't they?" Chucking a bit more, she set one of her hands on Louise's shoulder, undaunted by the fact that her hand was getting wet. "Don't worry though, a little bit of water never hurt anybo-" The sensation of something crawling up her leg made the words instantly die in her throat.

Cautiously peering down at her leg, Langley observed a tiny spider making it's way up her body. Letting out a blood-curdling scream, the girl then began to flail her arms about and run around in an attempt to shake the arachnid off. After the poor creature was sent flying, a horrified feeling sunk into the pit of Langley's stomach as she observed the dozens of others milling around the door next to the living room. Practically frozen in place, she watched as Cecil walked onto the scene, silently wishing that she had never left her room.

Once Cecil had figured out that it was Azura who had set the traps, Langley immediately rushed over to the older woman. "Why would you do this to us?! Water I can understand! But spiders? Isn't that a bit mean?" It was easy to notice the way that Langley's eyes kept darting over to the group of creepy-crawlies. This was one of the few instances that Lane was actually unhappy, and she was not enjoying it.

ImageImage
συтƒιт | X
∂ιαℓσgυє ¢σℓσυя ✧ #b452cd
тнσυgнт ¢σℓσυя ✦ #e066ff

ƒα¢є ¢ℓαιм ✦ ηαкαησ αzυѕα {к-ση!}

♫ 【REASON】Reason | ゆず ♫

Image
Kathy floated in the water after swimming her daily 50 laps, staring into space as she contemplated what had become of her family. Now that she'd had some time to think about it, her decision to run away had been pretty rash and silly. Strangely, she didn't regret it. She did, however, wish she knew what had become of her siblings. Her parents she couldn't care less about, but she couldn't help being fond of the children she'd grown up with -- especially her oldest brother and sister, who had been helpful almost adults to vent to during the process of the divorce. She kind of wished she'd taken her siblings with her to this place, she knew they would have liked it here. It was certainly nicer than her home. Thinking about it, Kathy'd recently realised that her old place of residence wasn't the nicest place to live. The people here had been so much more welcoming, they didn't judge her or criticise her for her faults. It was practically home already, after only a week and a half.

Then she was pulled out of her thoughts by an invitation from Odette for everyone to gather for stories. She jumped a bit, startled, as she hadn't quite gotten used to the weird brain messages yet. 'That sounds fun!' Kathy thought to herself, getting out of the water and into the showers. She let out a sigh of relief as the hot water hit her, the tension releasing from her body. After five minutes, she got out of the shower and stood drying her hair. She pulled on a flowery top, as well as a floral skirt and runners with even more flowers. 'I look kind of like a hippie, don't I? Ah well, doesn't matter!'. As she was tying her hair into her signature twintails, she heard a shrill piercing shriek coming from the area she was supposed to go to. 'Wow, what was that?' She thought, setting off at a jog to see. Then another cry emitted from the area, and Kathy sped up a little. She wasn't sure if she was excited or nervous as to what she would find there.

When she arrived, Kathy didn't really know what to think of the scene. There was Louise, doused in water and very upset, Chocco, Sara and Morgana, who were standing away looking scared, Langley, who seemed angry at Odette, Mackenzie, who looked confused, Cecil, who seemed upset and hyper at the same time, and Satoru, who just looked amused. And then, of course she looked down, at the spiders crawling at her feet. She squealed and ran over to the nearest person, Cecil, hiding behind him and accidentally squashing a spider with her shoe as she went. "Ew, ew, ew, ew, no, no, no. Is that spider blood?!" She freaked out, practically in tears. Spiders, frankly, were terrifying, disgusting creatures she never wanted to go near, ever.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Image
Image
feeling: satisifed
song: ♫

-------------------------------------------------
The soft and springy grass beneath Isuel's boots shifted and blew in the wind, creating a green felt carpet. Well, in Isuel's mind at least. Isuel herself knelt at the edge of a flowerbed, tending carefully to the flowers there. Isuel's knees dug into the soft earth while she lifted the heavy watering can and showered the roses with water. Isuel leant as far as she could, furrowing her brow in concentration. The light sprinkle of water caught the light of the morning, creating a gentle rainbow, the light kissing the flowers and caressing them like a long lost lover. Okay. A bit cheesy. Isuel set the watering can down again and rubbed at her forehead with the back of her hand, not wanting to get any dirt on her face. (Little did she know it was too late, she already had several small smears on her cheeks and the tips of her ears. Isuel sighed, satisfied with her work. She had weeded the whole bed, watered all the flowers, and planted some tulip bulbs for the new season to come. Isuel sat back on her heels and surveyed her work on the roses, and noticed a stem that could use pruning. She huffed lightly and channeled her love for the garden into forming a pair of secateurs. The pink toned secateurs popped into Isuel's hands and she snipped the stem neatly, picking up the thorny twig that lay on the ground, placing it in her bucket of clippings. She wiped her hands together, erasing the secateurs back into energy, the small dots of light clouding and sparkling around her hands before dissipating.

Isuel heard Azura's call for attention and scratched her head. Huh. This must happen often. Isuel had only been a resident for two months, but she loved being in the Residence. Everyone here was kind to her for the most part, and Azura's care for them all was admirable. (If at times unconventional.) Isuel got to her feet and took her bucket of clippings and watering can back to the small shed at the end of the garden, and set it down just outside the door before she heard a scream cry out from the house through the living room window. Isuel whipped around, her expression worried. She briskly walked back to the house, deciding not to get too worked up about anything until she was sure what was going on. Isuel arrived to see a rather soaked Louise and a distressed Chocco heaped on the floor, along with several other worried onlookers. "Oh dear." She stated rather plainly. She spotted Langley and walked over to her friend, giving the writhing pile of spiders a wide berth. "Langley, what's going on?" Isuel asked, puzzled. She spotted a small spider on her shoulder and brushed it off gently before Langley noticed it and got panicked. That was another great thing about the Residence, Langley was a wonderful friend, and one of the highlights of the strange place. She's a lot like.... Hmm... Someone.... Who was it again?

Image◤◥
_
AZURA MILKOVEA

Feeling Cautious || Outfit
_
♫ 【高音質】My Soul, Your Beats | LiSA ♫



Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Menma {Anohana: The Flowers We Saw That Day}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #58ACFA
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #0489B1

◣◢



Odette looked towards Sotaru after she waved back at Mackenzie and smirked. "Why of course, Sotaru. What else would you expect of moi~?" She turned her attention back to both doorways. The first unfortunate victim was Louise. Odette covered her ears in mock pain. "Oh please- would you keep it down!? You'll blow my cover, deary!" Soon after, Chocco waltzed in; her second victim. Odette simply giggled at her reaction. She watched, smiling as Morgana entered and knelt down in front of her. Sara followed, and teleported her away from the spiders. All this ruckus sure was enjoyable. She flinched slightly as both girls fell to the ground. Then came the one person she dreaded being part of the situation. Odette pouted playfully. "Aww phooey! The fun was just starting!" She ignored the slowly approaching jingle of bells, already knowing who it was. Than came little Miss Langley, who consoled Louise, then screamed as a spider crawled up her leg. What's with all the screaming? She smirked as the young lady ran over to her. "Mean? Why no, no, no. I'm just having a little fun. It'd never kill to cause some chaos once in awhile. What? Are you scared of a harmless arachnid? Hm?" Another spider crawled up Odette's shoulder, and stared directly into Langley's eyes. She didn't move an inch, a mischevious smile plastered on her face.

Odette turned towards Cosmo as she stood. "Now why don't we clean this up?
. . .

Dinner was a time where everyone would talk about anything and everything, while enjoying the delicious food offered to them. Odette sat next to Cosmo, and she didn't feel quite well. She had a feeling something was wrong, and she couldn't shake off the feeling. She leaned towards the warlock and whispered, "Do you feel that? It's magical energy. I'm getting a bad feeling, Sparrow." She sat quiet for a second before suggesting something. "Should we send a group of the older kids to see what it is? Somebody would have to go see, but we have to stay here and watch the other children." She knew deep down that something would happen. Whatever it was..



Image◤◥
_
LOUISE FAUSTUS

_
_

Feeling Distressed || Outfit
_
♫ 【MV】DREAM FIGHTER | PERFUME ♫



Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Shiro {No Game No Life}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #F5A9D0
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #F6CED8

◣◢



Tears threatened to spill out of Lou's eyes as Cecil rushed towards her. She nodded at Cecil's request. Oh how mad she was with Miss Odette right now. But, she brushed it off for now. She tugged on CeCe's sleeve and looked up at him with teary eyes. "My dress is ruined! What am I gonna do!?" Louise didn't like how her favorite dress was covered in water. She hated that she had to be part of this situation. She'd just have to leave it alone.
. . .

Louise didn't have much of an appetite. She hadn't touched anything on her plate, and she just sat there listening to the many conversations going on. She sat next to Cecil, and she was bored out of her mind. From all the commotion this morning, she was really tired. Maybe a nap wouldn't hurt.. She rested her head on Cecil's shoulder beside her and drifted to sleep.

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
♪

Cosmo did, indeed, feel the magic energy, but he did not want to draw attention to it. Wavering magical energy is not uncommon here; sometimes, magic users (typically fellow warlocks who Cosmo is acquainted well with) pass through the forest, but this energy feels more malevolent. He glances over to Odette, stabbing his fork into the pasta on his plate and bringing it up to his lips. This conversation will remain discreet, as the two do not wish to startle the members of this household. He nods and slips the fork into his mouth. The aura Odette would feel from him is a grave one, but his face remains jovial and lively as ever. ❝I agree with you, Bluebird. We should, indeed. Who do you have in mind?❞

Immediately switching topic to remain casual, the warlock's gaze snaps over to Cecil, who seems to be staring at his plate of food as if it would eat him. ❝Cecil! You haven't eaten any of your dinner! You haven't at all. If you don't eat, you may die.❞ He points a fork at him, narrowing his eyes, though his smile is still ever present. ❝If you eat, I'll let you have cake. Well, after you run an errand for the two of us, of course.❞ He would suggest Cecil to investigate, as his ability would be useful, though without eating properly, the boy would hardly be of much use if there were any danger.

--

Image
Cecil Rothgar
♪

Cecil is still sour about earlier, having to see his darling 'little sister' with tears in her eyes, soaked from head to toe with water from a bucket the witch had set up as a prank. That has little impact on his eating habits, though, despite what he might say. He glances over to his companion, Louise, who is sleeping soundly against his arm. He gives a little smile before he is startled by Cosmo shouting his name—he gasps audibly, looking over to the firey-haired man with wide, emerald eyes. ❝D-Die...? With all due respect, Mr. Cosmo, it would take around 90 days for me to die from starving myself. It's only been two days since I last ate dinner. I'm responsible—I eat when I must to survive, but when I'm not feeling hungry, I just... don't.❞

He doesn't even want to look around at the looks the others must be giving him. He looks down at his plate, but once he hears Cosmo mention the word 'cake,' he perks up. ❝Cake? What kind of cake? Is it Red Velvet? Chiffon? Strawberry Shortcake? And what kind of 'errand' is it? If it's going outside, you know I don't like doing that. But... maybe it's worth it. For cake.❞ He glances back down at Louise and pats her head.

Image
Image

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

Dinner wasn't Cerulean's favourite time. Oh sure he knew he had to eat, but he disliked being forced to be around others while he did so. As such he was sat as far away from everyone else as he could be while still sitting at the table. Being sat where he was allowed him to easily observe the other residents, something he often did in case they tried to get closer and catch him unawares.

Morgana was picking at their food, eating but not really enough to be healthy. After the prank earlier, they had hidden themself back in their room and sometime between then and dinner they had changed into a dress. It had drawn a couple of stares, something which made the child flush a little, and they were pretty sure they had heard someone quietly ask someone else if Morgana was a boy or a girl, but that happened enough that they weren't particularly bothered by that now.

Currently the dark-haired teen was sat next to Cecil who had perked up as Cosmo mentioned cake and some kind of errand. They glanced at the other teen who seemed almost a little excited and noticed Louise dozing off, using Cecil's shoulder as a pillow. Turning their attention back to their dinner, Morgana tilted their head down, hiding a small smile.

Cerulean, from the other end of the table perked up slightly at the mention of an errand. Perhaps he could request to be sent instead? If so he may be able to get away from the others for a while which would be nice. He was starting to grow a little tired of their antics.

First though, he had to make it clear he was interested and since he only usually spoke to insult someone or if he was interested in something... "What kind of errand do you intend for him to do?" His voice was a little loud, perhaps, but it needed to be to cut across the noise some of the others were making. Still, his interest was now put out there, hopefully something would come of it.

Image◤◥
Image
Feeling Excited || Outfit

♫【放課後ストライド】After-School Stride | Gumi ♫

Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #ED9191
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #EB2828

◣◢


_
Lane's fingers knitted together as she continued to stare down the wriggling pile of nightmares. The only thing that managed to tear her eyes away from the mess was the voice of one of her newest friends. Spinning around, Langley let out a loud sigh of relief as she saw Isuel standing next to her (She also had thought that she felt something brush her shoulder, but after checking that nothing was there, she decided not to question it.). "Thank goodness you're alright! I don't what I would have done if those beasts had gotten you!" She said as she pointed dramatically at the small eight-legged creatures. Isuel had only been at the residence for about two months, but she and Langley had become fast friends. Her level-headedness was definitely a good match for Lane's energetic attitude. They complimented each other quite nicely.

After giving a quick rundown of what had happened, Langley once again turned her attention to Odette. She listened intently to the witch's explanation, until something quite startling happened. She watched in horror as a spider suddenly appeared on Azura's shoulder. Its beady little eyes seemed to be practically staring into the very depths her soul.

Her jaw practically scrapping the floor, Langley tried her best to swallow the scream that was crawling up her throat. Slowly backing away, she suddenly broke into an almost full sprint as she hide herself behind Isuel. Hands clamped over the smaller girl's shoulders, she hesitantly peeked over one before looking over at Azura again with wide amber eyes. "She's gone crazy!" Langley nervously whisper-shouted next to her friend's ear. Taking the time to once again sink her head below Isuel's back and gather her thoughts. Once this was completed and Langley had managed to calm herself a little bit, she quickly grabbed her friend's hand and rushed into the dining room. She was not sticking around to clean up those spiders.

- - -


Once dinner had been served (And Langley had chosen a seat a good distance away from Azura. She didn't want any more spiders today, thank you very much!), she finally managed to relax quite a bit. There was nothing like a good meal in order to get you feeling excitable and energized again! After happily munching on her food for a while, her feet swinging underneath the table as she did, Langley began to look around the room a bit. A sudden exclamation by Cerulean managed to catch her attention.

"Ohhh~! An errand?" She squealed out excitedly. She hadn't really been paying attention to what had been going on before, but the word errand was all that she needed to hear. The thought of being sent out on a super-secret mission was just so exciting! Suddenly elated, Langley raised her hand into the air before practically shouting, "I want to go!".

Now turning her attention to Isuel, who she had been sitting next to, Lane excitedly asked, "Do you want to go on an errand as well, Flower?". A sudden thought made her falter a bit, however. 'Wait, don't they say that bad witches live out there?' Eyebrows pulled together in thought, Langley turned towards her friend once again. "Hm. Well, actually, maybe it would be better if you stayed here. It would keep you safer." While Lane may be one to jump head-first into situations without really thinking them through, she definitely wasn't one to put her friends through the same risky situations. She didn't want to see anybody ending up hurt because she pushed them into something without think of the consequences.

Image Image
Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Kaori Fujimiya {Isshuukan Friends}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #752c05
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #ab653f
| Outfit |

When Chocco and Sara landed on the floor, Chocco's saltiness had been momentarily overlapped with her laughing. It had taken her a while to get off the floor, brushing off the the feeling of the little legs still crawling on her. She hadn't been overly surprised, and truly angry, that Odette was the one who had pulled the prank on her. After all, after living there for two years she had learned this side of Odette many times. However when she had pulled herself together again, helping Sara stand up, her laughter subsided enough that the saltiness returned. For the rest of the day, before dinner, Chocco was proving to be rather obstinate towards Odette, giving her a cold shoulder, sticking her tongue out at the shorter, older witch. However, it was apparent to anyone paying attention that she wasn't intending it to be hurtful because after each encounter her coy smile played on her lips. Her day was mostly spent lounging, after the hard work of cooking the day before she just needed to relax and rejuvenate today.

Then dinner rolled around.

Chocco was feeling more severely better than that morning, though she could still remember the tiny legs of the spiders crawling all over, meaning that she was rubbing her arm or legs every now and then. She also ended up snarfing down her dinner. She knew that it was dinner time and that good manners were expected, but she had a deadline. She needed to meet up with one of her costumers at the stand almost immediately after dinner was supposed to end. This led to Chocco trying to leave as early as she could to get there on time. She wasn't sure if Cosmo or Odette knew of her walks off the residence property or the fact that she had had a business. She never told them, however it wasn't as if she was a master at hiding it. And if they didn't know from figuring it out themselves, she was certain Cecil had figured it out and she wouldn't put it passed him to tell them.

She vaguely overheard the conversation, something about an errand. Something she would normally show at least a little interest in, using it as a way to travel off the grounds some more, however she was in a rush for an already planned meeting. With those talking and the focus off her. Chocco looked around the table to make sure no one was staring at her before she, in a very un-stealthy manner, zoomed from the table; dropping her dirty plate off in the kitchen sink and then changing into her "work-attire" as she rushed down the hall, out the door, and into the woods. She didn't wear any shoes, having been in such a rush she forgot to put them on, but thankfully she remembered the chocolate, having put them into a small satchel at her side. As she walked along the forest she put the finishing touches on pinning her hair up in a decently, flouncy hairstyle.

There was a rumble.

Chocco slowed for a minute and looked at the sky. She was in such a rush she hadn't made sure about the weather. Though who could blame her, it had been sunny and warm all day.

"Merde," Chocco whispered as she picked up her pace. She was still hoping to possibly catch her costumers, though she strongly doubted that they would even show up if they checked the weather before leaving the house like she should have.

When she was almost to her stand she heard a rustle and paused. She had never met anyone who wasn't a costumer in the forest and Cosmo and Odette had warned her many times of the evil witches that would be after her. She tip-toed her way behind a tree and breathed deeply, trying to calm her heart as best she can. When she calmed down enough she peeked around the tree. She didn't see anything which made her feel a little braver, but then she spotted a pair of feet leading behind a bush.

"You better be sleeping," Chocco said in a deadpan voiced walking towards the person. When she approached the person close enough she saw the person was indeed sleeping. "Why would fall asleep here, wouldn't your bed be better?" she quietly asked the person.

She kicked the boy's foot, "Hey, you should get up before you get doused; it looks like it's going to rain soon buddy."

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Image▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
⌈ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. ⌋
Image
【 Next To You : Ken Arai 】

【 Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 】

【 Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki 】


Image

After the ice water bucket fell on Louise, which caused her to go on a haywire, Chocco arrived soon after, and the bucket of spiders then proceeded to fell on her head too. Satoru sighed as he watched everyone goes haywire, trying to help the two young girl with their dresses. He'd never understood why would everyone loves playing pranks on each like that. Especially since most of them were planned and carried out by one of the two heads of this house - Azura. Or perhaps he's just been thinking way too much.

When everyone had arrived, Azura asked them to clean up. Satoru just quietly took a mop and then swept away all the puddles on the floor from the bucket and the melted ice. Everyone seems to enjoy playing more, so Satoru instead took pleasure in cleaning around the Residence from time to time. There was never a single speck of dust to be found whenever he's around. And he wouldn't expect anyone to notice it, but at least there are things that he can do to make himself useful around here. Not that anyone would find a guy like me fun to hang out with, anyway...

And so, Satoru's morning and afternoon just passed by quietly, like ever since he come here a month ago. He would either be baking some cookies in the kitchen, hanging around the library for some books to read, playing a couple of piano songs, surfing the net for some news in the world, watching some animes. All sorts of thing that a boring person could have ever come up with. And the other kids didn't seem to bother him much either. Without having to endure the presence of his brute of a father is already a blessing for him, whether his new so-called friends would spend a minute of their playing time caring about him or not is none of his concern.

Afternoon soon passed by quickly and soon it was time for dinner. Satoru offered to cook the meals tonight and everyone seemed to enjoy eating. Well, he doesn't outwardly showed it but he was secretly happy. While half of them were playing with their plates, Satoru just sat quietly at the corner of the dining table, eating his food away in a polite manner, without even having to speak to anyone.

But then, it suddenly perked his interest when Cosmo and Azura mentioned of of some sorts of errands for the children to run. Well, Satoru would prefer to just enjoy his solitude for the rest of the night, but if they were to send him, then he didn't have any reason to deny either. "What's errand are you talking about? Though not much, if I were to help, then I wouldn't mind going."

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azura Milkovea Character Portrait: Morgana Wynterfell Character Portrait: Katherine Diederich Character Portrait: Cecil Rothgar Character Portrait: Cosmo Balthazar Character Portrait: Sara Character Portrait: Langley McAllister Character Portrait: Isuel Lim Character Portrait: Satoru Toshiaki Character Portrait: Louise Faustus Character Portrait: Cerulean Rose Character Portrait: Leon Moreau
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »
  1. author's note: i think cecil is simultaneously taunting & flirting with satoru. my apologies for the guy.

    by cybernekokaito

0.00 INK

Image
Cosmo Amadeus Balthazar
♪

❝An errand that is... well, you see, the two of us sense something. It probably isn't any cause for alarm, of course, but it wouldn't hurt to check! That being said, we cannot send everyone out all at once! That wouldn't do, not at all! So I elect Cecil, Langley, Cerulean, Leon, and Kathy for the errand! The rest of you are free to do as you please for the errand, of course—though I would not suggest you venture outside at all.❞ He looks over to Satoru, who had spoken up, and nods his head, firey locks bouncing gently. The sound of bells is faint, but present, until he stops moving his head. ❝You may go if you wish, but I reckon you will be just as useful here. Do tell, dear Satoru, how far does that ability of yours reach? You are telepathic, are you not?❞ The warlock points at his tea with his fork, and it floats into the air, saucer and all. It floats over to him and into his hand, where he brings it to his lips and takes a dainty sip.

He looks to Cecil then, who seems to be saying something vaguely taunting to Satoru, and sighs. These things would go a lot easier if the young detective weren't so brazenly self-centered and taunting. Such is the fate of teenage boys with abnormal powers, I suppose. They will learn in due time. He takes another sip of his tea. ❝You may all go once you've all finished dinner. And do hurry, my dear children, for there is a storm in our midst, and I'd hate to see any of you get sick! It's no good to get sick, no good at all. ♪❞

He looks to Sara, then, and frowns slightly. ❝The bigger the crowd, the more suspicious it'd be, I'm afraid. If you really wish to help out, dear, then you can help me clean up when everyone is finished. How does that sound?❞


--


Image
Cecil Rothgar
♪

When Langley mentions her desire to tag along, Cecil turns his gaze toward her. He sizes her up and down a moment before he shrugs his shoulders, looking back down at his plate and poking at his pasta with his fork. ❝I suppose it doesn't really make much of a difference to me if you come or not, but you'd better stick close to me if you plan on it. Got it?❞ He points his fork at her, narrowing his eyes slightly. ❝Not that I'm worried about you, or anything, but I think your ability's pretty useful, and I'm pretty useless during combat. Especially if this is the first time I've eaten in two days.❞ He swirls the pasta onto his fork and scoops it into his mouth, clearly relenting to eating (Cosmo surely had been giving him a sour enough look to do so, anyways). Truth be told, his words don't hold much truth. During Langley's stay at the Residence, he's found himself reluctantly growing fond of the girl. Her barrage of innocently curious questions (like what the name of something not many know the name of is, for example) do wonders for his ego—he usually knows all the answers to her questions. Though the brunet would rather jump into a sea of ice-cold water before admitting that. Well, perhaps he wouldn't go that far.

Then, Satoru's voice hits his ears, and he grins. He casts his emerald gaze towards the white-haired boy. He'd be awfully pretty if he took care of himself, he muses to himself, eyelids lowered and smile wide. Ah, but who am I to judge? I must look as sickly as he does. Still, what a shame he'd waste those dollish features. I bet he'd be more fun to kiss than he'd be to tease. ❤ He shakes his head, then, a laugh bubbling up from his throat. Nah, there can't be anything more entertaining than bothering this kid.

Cecil lays his fork against his plate and clasps his hands together, batting his eyelashes at Satoru. ❝Oh, good. So you can talk! I thought someone ripped your tongue out—which would be a shame, by the way, since I never got to find out what it could do.❞ He rests his elbows against the table, directing false intrigue at Satoru. ❝You didn't have to ask about the errand, did you? You could've just used that nifty ability of yours. Wait, wait, let me guess—you don't wanna be intrusive, right? 'Cause being intrusive's rude, right? Geez, that's boring. To think I wasted dreams on you!❞

His words, more or less, are mostly just a ploy to get him to speak up. Satoru intrigues him, and though he can find out 80% of the guy just by looking at him, he'd like at least a little bit of a conversation. He looks over to Louise and nudges her gently with his arm, face turning soft almost immediately.

❝Your food's gonna get cold, Sleeping Beauty.❞

Image
Image
#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

At Cosmo's announcement of who he would be sending on the assignment, Cerulean merely sighed in irritation. Yes, he did want to go and get away from the others, but he hardly wanted so many to tag along with him, even if it was only four, maybe five more if Satoru decided to come along as well.

Still, he finished his dinner rather swiftly after that, nodding to Cosmo and Azura before glancing quickly at Kathy as he left the room with his plate. After placing it next to the sink he grabbed a bottle from one of the cupboards and filled it with water. If something forced him to fight before the storm hit he would rather have something to defend himself with.

Bottle in hand, Cerulean then made his way over to the door, opting to wait next to it for the others who were being sent on this errand. Leaning against the wall, the teen tapped his foot impatiently as he waited.


~*~*~*~

Image
Image
#624C78 || #9581A9

Morgana watched everything silently, from the others asking about the errand, to people being assigned to the task and everyone beginning to finish dinner. The teen finished their meal slower than the others, though managed to get their plate into the kitchen before Sara had finished the washing up. A quiet thank you was muttered before they walked swiftly back to where Cosmo was. They might not have been sent out, but they still wanted to help.

Going up to him, they tugged on Cosmo's sleeve to get his attention. "Uhh... It may not be much help, but I could see if I can find something... If you want that is..." They quickly looked down, cheeks holding a faint flush to them as they held their bag tightly. Maybe they shouldn't have asked? But they really wanted to help if they could.

Morgana took a deep breath before looking up at Cosmo, a shy smile tugging at their lips.

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Image▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
⌈ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. ⌋
Image
【 Next To You : Ken Arai 】

【 Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 】

【 Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki 】


Image

Satoru calmly raises the beautiful porcelain teacup next to his plate up and took a sip as he listened to Cosmo stated what this errand is about. Apparently there's something that both Azura and Cosmo felt somewhere out there, it wasn't something to be panicked about, yet it wouldn't hurt to check as anything can happen. As the head Wizard of the Residence listed out the names of those who'll be sent, Satoru gave each of them a quick analytical glace and tried to remember what their abilities are.

When Cosmo asked Satoru about his own power, Satoru put the teacup down on its' plate as he spoke up, "Less complicated things like presences or auras are easier to detect and felt. The farthest I can reach is about the size of this Residence, so I will opt to come along with them to alarm in case we were being watched or followed, if you wouldn't mind, Cosmo-san. I can also tell if a specific person had been in a place or not, as long as their presence hadn't faded entirely, so I think it would be useful."

While he was speaking, Satoru noticed that Cecil has been shooting at him a weird gaze. Apparently it was a hobby of this guy to try and bother him any chances he got, ever since Satoru came here. He doesn't like peaking into someone else minds, but when it comes to Cecil, he always have to do it, just to know if he's about to say some daunting thing again. Secretly shooting back a glance at Cecil, all of his thoughts spoken up in his mind as if they were his own.

And the moment Cecil spoke up to give him some taunting (and probably flirting, he could tell), Satoru sighed as he locked his gaze with Cecil, after the guy conversed with Louise, who was sitting next to him. If you have figured out that much, then I didn't see there's any reason for you to asking it out loud, Cecil-san. I do humbly ask you not to think about it so clearly next time. I don't mind kissing guys, but I have to question myself first if it was fun to do it with you. He said telepathically with Cecil and broke the link before the guy could say anything else. He found it unnecessary to reply a nonsensical thing verbally while he could do it through his mind.

After everyone had finished dining, Satoru helped Sara with the cleaning and the washing up. When everything is nice and tidy, he headed for the entrance of the Residence, where he waited for the rest of the tasked children to show up so they can leave. Cerulean was the first to arrive and of course, knowing how much the guy hates conversing with people, Satoru didn't even bother to strike a conversation, instead stood quietly and watched the twinkling stars on the night sky.

ImageImage
συтƒιт | X
∂ιαℓσgυє ¢σℓσυя ✧ #b452cd
тнσυgнт ¢σℓσυя ✦ #e066ff

ƒα¢є ¢ℓαιм ✦ ηαкαησ αzυѕα {к-ση!}

♫ 【REASON】Reason | ゆず ♫

Image
Kathy clapped her hands together and smiled brightly when she found she was allowed to go. She stuffed the rest of her food into her mouth before standing up with her plate to go wash up. At the sink she found Sara washing up, and gave it to her with thanks.

Humming cheerfully, Kathy practically skipped out to wait for everyone. Already there were two boys that she vaguely recalled seeing around. She hadn't gotten to know them very well yet, but she intended to! "Hello there!" She said, "Satoru and... Cerulean, right? Are you excited for the errand? I am! I bet whatever this thing they sense is, it's going to be really cool! Oh, but I hope we won't have to come back in because of the storm! Storms are terrible, they just ruin everyone's plans, but the lightning is pretty so I guess I like that about them.". Kathy inched closer to the door, racing to get going. She wondered just what Cosmo and Odette had sensed, whether it was dangerous or normal and what they would find at the scene. 'This is so exciting!' She thought to herself with a smile.

Image
Image
συтƒιт | X
∂ιαℓσgυє ¢σℓσυя ✧ #EC5800
тнσυgнт ¢σℓσυя ✦ #FF9966

ƒα¢є ¢ℓαιм ✦ ѕєιуα кαηιє {αмαgι вяιℓℓιαηт ραяк}

♫ Murdered | Alice Mare OST ♫

Image

Leon was basically already finished his food, even before the announcement of the errand, so when he found out who got to go, he just grinned to himself before getting up to go to the kitchen. Staring at the pile of dirty plates beside the sink, he shrugged and decided it wouldn't hurt to add one more. 'I pity whoever has to wash these' He mumbled to himself, 'But it's not going to be me.'. He passed Sara as he left, and felt bad for her that she was probably going to be the one to wash the plates.

As he went back into the dining room, he noticed his roommate Claude come in, looking like a piece of modern art. Leon smiled and gave him an awkward wave, but he wasn't sure that he'd been noticed, since Claude seemed far too distracted by the thought of food. He went to the hall to meet the rest of the group, where he found Kathy seemingly talking Cerulean and Satoru's ears off. He snuck in beside the boys, but outside the girl's vision range so as not to be noticed. He didn't quite want to be seen just yet.

Image◤◥
Image
Feeling Guilty || Outfit

♫【放課後ストライド】After-School Stride | Gumi ♫

Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #ED9191
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #EB2828

◣◢


_
Langley felt a wave of guilt rush over her as she watched Isuel quietly agree with her before looking down at her food. She hadn't meant to make her sad, in fact that was the farthest thing from her mind. Bursting up from her seat, Langley began to fiddle with the edge of her scarf. Looking down at her friend, you could practically hear the nervousness in Lane's voice as she practically shouted, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you sad! I just don't really know what's out there, and I don't want you to get hurt!"

Langley seemed to have calmed down a bit after saying that, until another thought crossed her mind, causing her eyes to widen in horror. "Not that I think that you can't handle yourself! I'm sure that you're perfectly capable. It's just that, I- You- " A sound of frustration could be heard as Langley struggled to get out everything she was trying to say. She wasn't used to being in situations were she made people upset. Although, with her practically none existent filter, it's surprising that things like this didn't happen more often.

Suddenly deciding that she did not know how to successfully handle this situation, Langley threw herself at Isuel for a quick apologetic hug before saying, "I'll tell you about everything that happened when I get back! Wait up for me, ok? I'll make sure that this errand is quick so that you don't have to wait long!". Giving her friend a quick pat on the head, she ran out of the dinning room with a quick wave, heading to the front door where the other should be meeting. Isuel happened to be her roommate, so she wouldn't have to go searching for her when she got back. As for how she'd make the errand quick, well, she didn't know. 'But, hey, I'll find a way!'.

Finally arriving at the front door, Lane looked around at everybody who had gathered so far. Katherine was taking to Cerulean and Satoru, and Leon seemed to be standing off to the side. Langley was still feeling a bit down for making Isuel upset, so she decided that she needed a way to cheer herself up.

Suddenly getting an idea, a slight gleam took over Lane's eyes as she snuck up behind Leo as quietly as she could. Once she had gotten close enough behind him, she slowly reached up before grabbing onto the boy's shoulders and leaning her face close to his ear, letting out a loud "BOO!". Without even checking to see if he had actual gotten scared, Langley dissolved into a fit of laughter.

After laughing for a while, Langley clutched her stomach as she attempted to take deep breaths in order to help her calm down. Once her laughter had dissolved into only chuckles, Lane slung her arm around Leo's shoulders before sticking her tongue out playfully. "I totally got you, right?" It was at this time though that she happened to recall dinner, and scratching her head awkwardly, she gave the brunette an apologetic smile before saying, "Oh, yeah. And, uh, sorry for kicking you at dinner."

Image
Cecil Rothgar
♪

Cecil walks a bit ahead of the group, mulling over what Satoru had said to him over and over again. He laughs under his breath, glancing back at Satoru. The offer to converse with the boy through mental means was intriguing, but Cecil rather likes the sound of his own voice, and he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to let everyone know what it is he's thinking or what he thinks Satoru's thinking. ❝None of you really know about the 'element of surprise', do you? If there is a malevolent force out there, they'd totally have heard us by now. You're all so careless.❞

Despite his words, Cecil seems to be smiling. Going outside isn't so much something he likes to do, but being with company doesn't make it so bad. He lets his hands in his pockets and, when Cerulean returned, he could tell there was something off. That being said, it isn't as if he cares enough to get to the bottom of it—so he rolls his eyes and glances over to Langley. ❝Langley, keep close to me, please. If you still wanna talk to Leon, bring him this way, but I'd like you to stay near me. I'll give you a pink macaron if you do.❞


{ ooc: exempting cosmo from this reply, since i'm not sure what to do with him www }

Image
Image
#01AAE8 || #9ED1FF

Honestly, he hadn't wanted so many people to go along on this errand, but as long as they didn't annoy him then he would be quite content to ignore him. However, soon after the group had left the residence in search of whatever energy it was that they were looking for, Kathy had seemed to latch onto him. "Great... And all I wanted was a nice, quiet time outside of the residence. Just my luck I get stuck with this lot."

He did his best to ignore the girl but honestly she was being rather annoying. In the end his usual serious expression was even more blank than usual, if that was possible, and the air around him seemed slightly colder than normal as his ability tried to respond to his mood.

Thankfully, a distraction soon came in the form of the sound of something in the bushes. Making his excuses, Cerulean had turned to investigate, letting the group go on ahead, when he was dragged into the shadows and he met them.

~*~*~*~
He rejoined the group a short while later, although no longer under his own power. He, or rather his puppeteer, passed off his absence as being distracted by a firefly of all things. As if such a thing would interest him. He would have scoffed at the notion had he had control over his own body. Still, Kathy seemed to buy it which perhaps said something about the girl if she believed that so quickly.

Even as he was made to continue walking with the group, Cerulean couldn't help but wonder what Yami and Marionette hoped to get out of this.

Image◤◥
Image
Feeling Cheerful || Outfit

♫【放課後ストライド】After-School Stride | Gumi ♫

Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Eruna Ichinomiya {Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #ED9191
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #EB2828

◣◢


_
Langley couldn't help but let out a snort as Leo attempted to tell her that she hadn't scared him at all. That terrified scream that he'd released had been even greater then she was expecting. "Oh, yeah. Of course that measly attempt at scaring you didn't work. Guess that I'll just have to try even harder to scare you next time..." Langley said, slowly trailing off as she flashed him a mischievous grin. Letting out a slight chuckle at the warning to sleep with one eye open, she dared the boy to do his worst.

Katherine took Langley slightly by surprise as she rushed over and began a long speech about alpacas, but it didn't necessarily bother her. So when Leon nudged her and expressed his dismay, Lane decided that it would be fun to annoy him by joining Kathy in her alpaca appreciation speech. "I don't know what you're talking about. I happen to love alpacas." She then hoped on the conversation with just as much enthusiasm as the younger girl.

- - -


Langley nodded her head as if she was deeply concentrating as Leo continued to question the diets of phytoplankton. It wasn't that she wasn't interested, she definitely was, it's just that she had some pressing questions on her mind at the moment. Such as, what the heck even was a phytoplankton? 'Is it just a plankton? Is it some sort of plankton sub-species? Is this even common knowledge? Should I know this?' Although she racked her brain for an answer, she couldn't remember ever learning about such a creature.

The mention of her name is what brought the girl out of her thoughts. Slightly startled, Langley looked around for who called her until she noticed that Cecil was looking at her. At the sudden appearance of a macaroon, Langley's eyes seemed to double in size. She would have joined Cecil in the front of the group anyways, but along with the promise of something sweet to eat, it was an irresistible offer.

At Leo's statement that she could go on without him, Langley began to feel a bit guilty. But he did say that he would be fine on his own, and the promise of a sweet was very promising. Making up her mind, Lane turned to Leon in order to instill him with some great final words before she left. "Leo, I have no idea what phytoplankton eat. But I do know what I eat. And I know for a fact that I am about to go over there and ingest a delicious macaroon. So, take care of yourself while I'm gone." Patting her friend on the shoulder, she then took off in the direction that Cecil was walking.

Skidding to a halt beside the older boy, Langley snatched the dessert away from him. Smiling happily as she took her first blissful bite, she couldn't help but let out a content sigh. Suddenly curious, Lane turned towards Cecil before asking, "So, why exactly did you want me walking up here?" Looking around, another question soon entered her mind. "Also, do you even know what direction the energy came from?"




Image◤◥
Image

Feeling Annoyed || Outfit

♫【毒占欲 】Mono Poisoner | Dari ♫

Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Akoya Gero {Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!}
Dɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✧ #4AFF7A
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ✦ #FAAACE

◣◢


_
Chevalier's annoyed huff broke the silence of the still woods around him. He'd been walking around this accursed forest for what felt like forever now. He was beginning to wonder if any of those imbeciles from the Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children would ever find him. Theodore had told the boy to lure people out of the residence with his magical energy, but he was getting sick of waiting. This was like a never-ending game of Hide-and-Seek, except for the fact that Chevalier literally had a beacon surrounding him, in the form of his energy, and the 'seekers' were just too idiotic to find him.

Cosmo and Azura must have sent a group, or at least someone, out to search for the source of the energy by now. Azrael and Seraphina would have come to tell him by now if they hadn't, since they were keeping watch over the house. 'Unless this was all just a stupid joke that they made up at my expense' Chevalier thought tersely as he shoved a branch out of his way for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Well, if they won't find me, then I'll just have to find them." He mumbled to himself as he made his way towards a now visible clearing. Maybe he'd be able to get a sense of his surroundings from there. He didn't quite enjoy the feeling of walking around aimlessly in the woods. If that stupid detective boy that Theodore would never quit talking about was really so amazing, why couldn't he have just found Chevalier already? He didn't even care if that was outside of the boy's abilities, he was just really peeved right now.

As he ventured closer to the newly discovered clearing, Chevalier happened to notice the slight sensation of rain sprinkling down. Looking up at the sky, he took note of the dark clouds littering the sky. 'Great' He thought to himself, a slight eye-roll accompanying the sarcastic comment. Running a hand through his lush hair, Chevalier could only pray that it wouldn't get frizzy.

Emerging from the line of thick forest at the edge of the clearing, Chevalier began to look around warily. It wasn't long before his stormy blue eyes landed on the figure of a girl sitting underneath a tree. He immediately spun around and began to walk away before the girl could notice, he had no interest whatsoever in getting stuck in a conversation with somebody. Yet, a sudden thought caused the boy to stop in his tracks, and slowly turn around to face the child one more time.

Chevalier had no doubt in his mind that he could convince the people at the residence that he was a good person. He was positive that their ability of detecting bad intensions was just as horrendous as their ability to detect people. But, if he was to find the group out searching for him along with a complete stranger that he, out of the kindness in his heart, decided to help find a way through the woods, wouldn't he seem like an even better person?

A sugary sweet smile suddenly overtaking the scowl that had previously adorned his face, Chevalier made his way to stand in front of the lone girl. Towering over the silver haired child, his shadow flittered over her as he extended one of his hands in order to help her up. Mustering up the kindest voice he could, Chevalier cheerfully said, "Why hello there. You appear to be sad... Are you lost?" Putting a hand to his chin thoughtfully, the boy seemed to look off into the distance, as if recalling some memory. "I seem to have lost my way as well."

Making eye-contact with the child once more, he smiled gently before stating, "My name is Chevalier. I thought that my bad luck was going to be continuing for a while, but it seems that it has turned around now that I've found you. We should try and find a way through the forest together, the buddy system really does work best in situations like this."

#, as written by chrian.
Image

Image

Image▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
⌈ You said that this world is full of colors, but for me, all that I could see is nothing more than a shade of gray. ⌋
Image
【 Next To You : Ken Arai 】

【 Dialogue : #bd203f : Thought : #b2b2d4 】

【 Face Claim : Akise Aru | Mirai Nikki 】


Image

As Satoru was standing quietly, locking his gaze up onto the starry sky, the other children began to arrive one by one. He was slightly taken aback when he heard Katherine talking to both him and Cerulean, asking them whether they are excited for the upcoming journey outside the Residence, stating that she doesn't want the whole thing ruin just because of the storm. Satoru chuckled a little at her stating that she likes lightnings because they looked pretty.

Since Cerulean didn't even want to answer, Satoru replied politely, as always, "Well, it's good that you're looking forward to it. I'm just hoping that there's nothing too serious going on. Though it's quite something for you to take a liking into something like a lightning bolt."

And moments later, Leon and Cecil had also arrived, and they can finally set off for the trip to discover what was the source for the energy source that Cosmo and Azura had felt. Satoru hoped that it wouldn't be fading too much as of now, so that he can still feel them. Apparently Cecil had offered to take the lot of them there to investigate, so they just followed his lead. It's always been quite intriguing to see how he can figure things out in a matter of seconds. Well, it also takes him almost the same amount of time to read someone, but he doesn't see the point of boasting about it.

The journey went on peacefully as the conversation seemed to go on quite casually between them, except for Satoru and Cerulean who aren't interested in talking. Satoru walks behind the group as he quietly traces the remnant of energy scattering around the forest. His sensing skill is getting more and more acute everyday and he almost felt as if he could converse and feel any living being around him. They all exuded an aura that is very unique of their own. The world indeed is colorful, but perhaps he had lost the ability to see them, since when he didn't even remember.

As they were walking, Cerulean noticed something and decided to go and investigate it, though the guy returned a short while later. Though the guy seemed to be as normal as when he left, Satoru couldn't help feeling that something was off. He was thinking about peaking into his mind to see what did Cerulean see, but eventually decided not to, as it wasn't seemed to be necessary enough.

"I think we're almost there, right Cecil-san?" Satoru spoke up as their group continue to venture further into the forest. The fragments of energy seemed to be getting stronger. And unexpectedly, they encountered two strangers on their way - a young boy with long pink hair and a girl with flowing silver hair.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Azura Milkovea Character Portrait: Morgana Wynterfell Character Portrait: Katherine Diederich Character Portrait: Cecil Rothgar Character Portrait: Cosmo Balthazar Character Portrait: Langley McAllister Character Portrait: Satoru Toshiaki Character Portrait: Cerulean Rose Character Portrait: Leon Moreau Character Portrait: Chevalier Desrosiers Character Portrait: Celestia Harmony
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »
  1. new layout because of the old one i used was ugly. i like this one a lot better. :')

    by cybernekokaito

0.00 INK

Image

Image
speech: #e9967a || thoughts: #b9770e
♫
❝Yes, I know exactly where we're going. I know exactly where this 'energy' is coming from.❞ Cecil smirks, glancing over at Satoru. His smile is haughty and particularly high-and-mighty, and he glances over to Kathy to don his smile onto her. ❝Why? Do you doubt me, the super smart and charmingly attractive Cecil Rothgar? And what of the rest of you? Ah, how tragic! How could I ever gain the trust of the lot of you, since I've always been so wrong thus far?❞ His sarcasm is pointed at everyone in the group, and he directs his attention back to Satoru.

He points a long finger up ahead, to where (presumably) Chevalier and Celestia are, though it's quite unbeknownst to the group. ❝There.❞ He says, pushing up his glasses with the other hand. How does he know this? When Cosmo and Azura had been talking about sending a group out (ah, he had been listening! quite unsurprising that Cecil should want to know all that's going on) they had been looking this way—rather, towards the respective wall of the dining room. Given that, and the way the forest is laid out, it's obvious where the energy would be coming from; it would be coming from where people would either enter the forest or enter from the front. It wouldn't make much sense for the energy to come from deeper in the forest. There's nothing to the left of the manor aside from a large lake.

❝If he walk deeper into the forest there, we'll find our source. I'm guessing. But you know, my guesses are never wrong.❞ He gives Satoru a slight wink before he looks over to Langley, watching her eat the macaron he had oh so generously given her. ❝Ah, right. I'm not too good at combat, you know. I'm really bad at it.❞ He puts a hand over his chest, smiling sheepishly. ❝You could probably snap both of my arms, even if you put them side by side. You, Langley, have a super useful Whimsical ability. So even if we get crossed by something horrible, we'll make a great team. I'll tell you where the best place to aim would be. Sound like a good plan?❞

As they venture farther, he stops in his tracks when he sees (through raindrop-stained glasses, he notes a bit too late, that it has started to rain) two people up ahead. He feels his cheeks heat slightly. What's this? Whoever that is up there looks like... such an elegant ball-jointed doll come to life.
With a mischievous smirk and a flourish of his coat, he raises a hand into the air and points forward, his other hand on his hip. ❝That-a-way, everyone! I think that's where our magic energy's coming from, and man are they gorgeous. ❤❞



Image

Image
speech: #feae52 || thoughts: #fee16f
♫

Cosmo sips his tea, right leg crossed over his left. At Morgana's voice, he looks over to them, an eyebrow raised. Surely, Morgana wouldn't do well to wander out there with the group, especially since they've already left and Morgana would be straggling behind. It isn't that Cosmo doesn't believe in Morgana, but rather, he worries for them. He sets his tea cup down and looks around to everyone, watching them file out of the dining room. He looks back to Morgana and gives them a smile. ❝All very well, Morgana! Why don't you bring your cards down here, and we shall see what it is they say! While we're at it, I'll tell you my birth cards—and you can give me a fortune, yes?❞ He claps his hands together before standing on his chair and, when he separates his hands, a megaphone that resembles a gramophone appears in his hands, amongst some falling confetti that disappears before it hits the ground.

❝Attention, attention! Due to certain circumstances, I urge you all to stay close as possible to the mansion.❞ Cosmo speaks into the megaphone, and the sound sounds as though it's coming from right next to anyone inside (or even on the roof) the Residence. ❝I assure you, it's for all of your safety! If you must leave for any reason, find either Azura or myself, and we will assist you!❞

He covers the mouthpiece of his megaphone and looks over to Morgana, smiling gently at them. ❝Do hurry, Morgana dear. I'd like to know sooner rather than later if the group of my own children I sent out may be in danger. And by the way, my birth cards are The Star and Strength. I believe my little Bluebird's cards are Justice and The Hight Priestess. Is that right, Azura?"❞

He seems to be rambling. Now would be a good time for Morgana to slip away to get those cards.