Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Assignment Help Service at Affordable Rates » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea »

Players Wanted: DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers »

0
followers
follow

Abraxas_Axis (The GM)

The Gamemaster of the World Tree. Their word is law.

0 · 399 views · located in The Imaginary Universe

a character in “World Tree”, as played by Abraxas_Axis

Description

Badabing. See above.

So begins...

Abraxas_Axis (The GM)'s Story

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM)
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You are a person standing in a vast white void. You don't remember how you got here. Even though you can't see it, it appears you are standing on some sort of platform.
In front of you is a box-like table. On the table is a bowl full of clay, a bottle of fertilizer, and a jug of water.
What do you do?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
remove the clay from the bowl and put the fertilizer in it

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You carefully remove the clay from the bowl, and pour some fertilizer in it. You use 1/8 of the fertilizer to fill up the bowl.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
pour water on the fertilizer

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You pour water on the fertilizer. The bowl is now full of water.
Suddenly, the little fertilizer seeds burst! They grow and combine to create a large tree.
Since there is no ground for the roots to take place, the tree attaches itself to the bowl. The tree tips over, and lands on you!
You feel a strange sensation of becoming smaller, of rushing air.
Soon, you find yourself in an open prairie. Stalks of grass surround you. What do you do?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
gather grass

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
look around

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You look around. You see: North - Plains. South - Woods. East - Chocolate Factory. West - Worn road filled with pitholes and pockmarks.
Where do you go?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
Go east

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You head east.
You come to the gate of the Chocolate Factory. The gate is iron painted to look like candy cane. Which is odd, since you distinctly remember the sign reading "Cocoa Kingpin's Chocolate Factory". Two Oompa Loompa Guardsmen stand watch, carrying halberds.
Beyond the gate, you can see purple towers rising up and up into the sky. Giant smokestacks puff out smog, steam and the scent of fresh lemons into the atmosphere. A rather large bust of the Cocoa Kingpin sits in a fountain of liquid gold.
What do you do?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
knock on the gate

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You knock on the gate. One of the Oompa Loompa Guardsmen standing nearby you at the gate ask what you want.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
Ask about the factory

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You ask about this factory. The Guard answers by explaining to you all about the Cocoa Kingpin's Chocolate Factory.
The Chocolate Factory was created by a mobster and crime boss known as the Cocoa Kingpin. He always had had a lust for chocolate, which lead to him creating the Factory. He climbed up and up the money ladder, becoming a millionaire, then a billionaire, then a trillionaire, before eventually ruling the entire world tree with an iron fist. The company rakes in millions of dollars each day, and exports chocolate bars as payment.
At that moment, an outhouse that was teleported from the RPG Chat into the RP appears onto the ground. It stinks of piss.
The GM weeps at the breaking of his prized 4th wall. He gets some duct tape to seal the gap before anything else leaks out or in.
Anyways, as the main character, what do you do?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Ask about being taken on a tour throughout the factory.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

The Guard says that would cost $100. You reveal to the Guard that you are broke. However, the Guard decides to take pity on you, and he says that he will let you in if you find some Amber Sap and bring it back to him.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
look for trees

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You search for some trees, and remember how there had been a forest back south.
As you take the time to ponder the locale, you also get a better sense of your surroundings. The plains you'd spawned on after the World Tree had fallen on you extended on north. You are currently facing west, towards that worn road. The road extends on through the plains to a small town, and south into the deep woods.
You also take notice of two oddities; one, one part of the sky seems to be strangely pushed inward. Imagine pushing a partially-deflated ball against a concrete floor. The ball would get a depression. Now imagine you are inside that ball. That is what it looks like to you. You also notice that behind the outhouse that randomly crashed into the world, there is a large glass-like crack with some duct tape covering it.
What do you do now?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Go south.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: sifsand
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You walk into the forest. It is a beautiful place. Verdant vines growing fuchsia blossoms hang from tall, ancient trees. The woods has a moist earthy scent to it, which you breathe in. It feels so good. You feel like you could stay here forever, breathing in the scent and gazing at the flower pods that have opened their massive maws to chomp on you while you were standing there, dazed from their sleep spores.
Quickly, do something before you become flower chow!