Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ù©( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

0
followers
follow

NeverEndingFlip

I am Flipper.

0 · 231 views · located in The Imaginary Universe

a character in “World Tree”, as played by NeverEndingFlip

Description

I enjoy long walks on the beach and this concept that has just been created.

So begins...

NeverEndingFlip's Story

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
look around

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You look around. You see: North - Plains. South - Woods. East - Chocolate Factory. West - Worn road filled with pitholes and pockmarks.
Where do you go?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
Go east

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You head east.
You come to the gate of the Chocolate Factory. The gate is iron painted to look like candy cane. Which is odd, since you distinctly remember the sign reading "Cocoa Kingpin's Chocolate Factory". Two Oompa Loompa Guardsmen stand watch, carrying halberds.
Beyond the gate, you can see purple towers rising up and up into the sky. Giant smokestacks puff out smog, steam and the scent of fresh lemons into the atmosphere. A rather large bust of the Cocoa Kingpin sits in a fountain of liquid gold.
What do you do?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
knock on the gate

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You knock on the gate. One of the Oompa Loompa Guardsmen standing nearby you at the gate ask what you want.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
Ask about the factory

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You ask about this factory. The Guard answers by explaining to you all about the Cocoa Kingpin's Chocolate Factory.
The Chocolate Factory was created by a mobster and crime boss known as the Cocoa Kingpin. He always had had a lust for chocolate, which lead to him creating the Factory. He climbed up and up the money ladder, becoming a millionaire, then a billionaire, then a trillionaire, before eventually ruling the entire world tree with an iron fist. The company rakes in millions of dollars each day, and exports chocolate bars as payment.
At that moment, an outhouse that was teleported from the RPG Chat into the RP appears onto the ground. It stinks of piss.
The GM weeps at the breaking of his prized 4th wall. He gets some duct tape to seal the gap before anything else leaks out or in.
Anyways, as the main character, what do you do?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Ask about being taken on a tour throughout the factory.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

The Guard says that would cost $100. You reveal to the Guard that you are broke. However, the Guard decides to take pity on you, and he says that he will let you in if you find some Amber Sap and bring it back to him.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
look for trees

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You search for some trees, and remember how there had been a forest back south.
As you take the time to ponder the locale, you also get a better sense of your surroundings. The plains you'd spawned on after the World Tree had fallen on you extended on north. You are currently facing west, towards that worn road. The road extends on through the plains to a small town, and south into the deep woods.
You also take notice of two oddities; one, one part of the sky seems to be strangely pushed inward. Imagine pushing a partially-deflated ball against a concrete floor. The ball would get a depression. Now imagine you are inside that ball. That is what it looks like to you. You also notice that behind the outhouse that randomly crashed into the world, there is a large glass-like crack with some duct tape covering it.
What do you do now?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Go south.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You walk into the forest. It is a beautiful place. Verdant vines growing fuchsia blossoms hang from tall, ancient trees. The woods has a moist earthy scent to it, which you breathe in. It feels so good. You feel like you could stay here forever, breathing in the scent and gazing at the flower pods that have opened their massive maws to chomp on you while you were standing there, dazed from their sleep spores.
Quickly, do something before you become flower chow!

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Roll backwards.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You quickly dodge out of the way of the snapping flowers. They chomp down on where you were.
What do you do now?

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

They look like a cross between dandelions and piranha plants. They have large, beautiful petals, and strange maws with sharp teeth. There is a cluster of them growing from one of the vines hanging off of one of the trees. You might not want to sit and watch for too long though.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Back up to a safe distance.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You back up far away from the flowers. They hiss at you with inhuman fury. You are now standing at the edge of the forest. What do you do? Remember that to get into the Chocolate Factory, you needed to find some Amber Sap.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Examine some safe trees.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You look at the mighty oaks. They seem to reach up into the sky. The canopy blocks out the sunlight, but you can see because you are near the edge of the forest and because of some bioluminescent bulbs hanging off the trees. They shine an amber hue.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Climb tree.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You attempt to climb the tree, but find it nigh impossible. The bark is smooth, and there appears to be no branches. The tree is like a giant pole rising into the sky, which at the top spreads out in a leafy canopy. The only handholds you could imagine you'd be able to use are the amber bulbs, but they'd probably break off if you put too much pressure on them.

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip Character Portrait: Heroic Protagonist (HP)
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

You attempt to climb the tree, but find it nigh impossible. The bark is smooth, and there appears to be no branches. The tree is like a giant pole rising into the sky, which at the top spreads out in a leafy canopy. The only handholds you could imagine you'd be able to use are the amber bulbs, but they'd probably break off if you put too much pressure on them.

(OOC Note: Added a character sheet for the current character people can reference for things the character can use or do.)

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Abraxas_Axis (The GM) Character Portrait: sifsand Character Portrait: NeverEndingFlip
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by sifsand
gently grab the bulbs