Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ูฉ( ยด๏ฝฅัˆ๏ฝฅ)ูˆ » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

X-Men: The Last Class

Meeting Room

0 INK

a part of X-Men: The Last Class, by LeBeau.

The room used to plan the X-Men's next move.

RolePlayGateway holds sovereignty over Meeting Room, giving them the ability to make limited changes.

185 readers have been here.

Setting

The room used to plan the X-Men's next move.
Create a Character Here »

Meeting Room

The room used to plan the X-Men's next move.

Minimap

Meeting Room is a part of Mutant Safe House.

5 Characters Here

Kurt Wagner [8] The true blue demon boy
Storm [3]
Magneto [3] The master of magnetism, once a leader of anti-human riots, Magneto has reformed. Taking over for his dying friend, Xavier, Magneto is the leader of the remaining X-Men.
Wolverine [2] "I been a lot of things in a lot of places -- a sickly kid named James Howlett, a killing machine called Weapon X, a "hero" goes by Wolverine -- but this...this is where I became a man."

Start Character Here »


Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Magneto
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by LeBeau
Magneto would step through the door, taking short strides towards his seat at the table. he let his gaze sweep past Wolverine, Havok, Maverick, and the rest of the X-men seated at the table. Smiling lightly at them all he would talk his cape underneath him as he sat. " Is LeBeau greeting the new visitors?" He asked as wolverine would slam down onto his seat "The kids taken care of him" He spoke harshly as he ran his hand through his hair. "Good" Magneto responded as he nodded to the other mutants to take a seat.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Storm
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

The hour-glass figure of the powerful storm-bending mutant would make its way through the door and into the room shortly after Magneto entered. Slim brows were drawn together in obvious frustration, a drawn out sigh issuing before she took a seat as directed by the leader of their growing group. Such a look was due to the growing number of mutants who were appearing at the house daily. Such a thing should be smiled upon, but for Storm it seemed that it only added to her worries.

A slim hand would rise to her features, sliding her hair out of her blue eyes as she rearranged herself in her seat, looking toward the head of the table at Magneto with interest. The former look of worry gone as she calmed herself, something one learned to do after just a small bought of anger could cause a hurricane to come rolling in off the coast. Waiting for their leader to speak, she folded her hand in her lap, her head tilted off to the side only slightly at the noise issuing from the rooms near them, giving way to the obvious new arrivals. Worries. More mutants whose lives could be risked, who could die because of today's look upon them like they were scum. But they were not! The thoughts raged in her mind for only a moment before she doused them. A smile appeared on her lips as she nodded to Wolverine sitting nearby. They were all friends here, after all.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kurt Wagner
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rulke
Kurt puffed into the room and searched around for Magneto. He'd been on a quick re-con mission in Washington DC. He had even tried to save some younger mutants, but Sentinels were too dangerous for him to face on his own. He knew God worked in mysterious ways, but as days grew weary he had began to wonder if this was judgement day.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kurt Wagner
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rulke
Seeing Storm he gave a boyish grin and spoke up, "Storm, Washington DC has gotten much worse, I wish to do all can to save our kind, but surely there are others who can help the rescue efforts?" He knew the answer, though he still wished, mentally begged for another way, he hated seeing death.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Storm
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Storm looked over toward Kurt, smirking softly, trying to make things lighter than they were. However, if someone was to get too close to the woman, you would easily be able to feel the electric charge in the air surrounding her. "Its only going to get worse until that Man is out of office. Perhaps we could set up a team to go over there?" her words were loud enough to be heard, but crisp in nature. She wouldn't dare speak that devils name, hating him far too much to let his name pass on her tongue.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kurt Wagner
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rulke
It had occurred to him as much. But he understood stress everyone was under and he also knew that they needed him for re-con. It was times like this he missed the old country, they'd learnt their lesson of tyrannical rulers. United States was still too young in that respect. The next bit of news was bad, so backing further away he whispered, "I found Kitty's body. We were wrong, she never made it before the Institute was destroyed." a stray tear slipped down his eye. They weren't blood related, but Kitty Pryde had almost been like a sister to him.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Magneto
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by LeBeau
Magneto Looked down at the table with disgust, his head tilting from side to side before standing. He remained silent as he would walk through the room, looking at each mutant. "There is no point in dwelling of past events, we need to focus on the future" He removed his helmet placing it on the table.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Storm
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK


Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ororo Munroe
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

This news hit her like a punch to the gut, only kicking her when she was already down. She turned away from him, tears flowing from blue orbs as she wiped them away with a gentle hand, her breathing rash. When she spoke, her breathing had calmed, though both elbows were now on the table, one hand shielding her eyes and the other pulled toward her chest which was pressed to the table.

"Magneto. If I may be excused for a bit." her voice was calm, having gathered herself together. However, it was times like this that her severe claustrophobia hit her hardest. The news of the girl she had treated as her own daughter having died struck her hard.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kurt Wagner
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rulke
Nodding towards both he asked a daring question, "I know times are tough, but people can we please give her a proper burial. I can be in and out there before anyone notices."

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Wolverine
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by LeBeau
Wolverine stood as he would push the chair out from underneath him. "Damn right she is getting a proper burial" He turned and glared at Magneto "And you aint sayin shit anout it, bub" Magneto sighed as the man spoke. "Dont be rash logan, sit down" he looked to Nightcrawler. "We well get her but not yet, we have more important things to take care of at the moment..." Wolverine would slam his fist on the table "No, we dont. Im going" He would stand and attempt to exit as magneto rose his hand towards him, stopping him cold as he controlled the metal in his body. "Sit" Wolverine would be forced to comply

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ororo Munroe
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Storm nodded toward Kurt, agreeing with him. However, she continued to shield her eyes, which continuously flickered from blue to white. Emotional changes like this were hard for the mutant to take, and her powers showed as much. "I agree with Kurt." her voice was strong however, much unlike her current state. Always one to be able to control herself when she needed to, the woman raised her head after another few seconds, her eyes once more blue.

Of course though, the same feeling of claustrophobia would course through her body. Looking at Wolverine she would give him a harsh glance, though an even harsher one toward Magneto. Of course, Wolverine would be the first to stand up and take action before thinking things through, shaking her head she leaned back, looking at them. "We can't make rash decisions just because we found another body. If we did so, we would be running about at all times of the day."

With this she would look pointedly at Wolverine before looking over at Magneto "I am going to suggest we leave after we get the new children settled in. We, being who I am not sure." at this she shrugged softly, her breathing still slightly raised as she tried to calm down. It seemed that the walls were closing in, and the anger rolling off of Wolverine in waves wasn't helping her.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kurt Wagner
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rulke
Taking one look he turned away ready to teleport back out. A passing look made him realize though he had loved her like a sister it was a needless risk. They didn't need sentinels breathing down their necks. "I'm sorry... I spoke out of turn."

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Magneto
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by LeBeau
"Storm, Nightcrawler, Wolverine...go get her and bring her back...be prepared for a fight..." He sighed deeply as he would walk to the door. "Come right back here when you are done, i have a new mision for you all..." he would walk slowly out of the room.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ororo Munroe
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Storm looked up to Magneto as he left the room, closing her eyes for a moment. Figures. When she opened her eyes she looked at her comrades, a smile appearing on her lips as she let out a sigh. "Alright then. Kurt, you where there. What are we going to be dealing with?" she asked, wanting to go in with a plan rather than going in blind.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kurt Wagner
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rulke
Regain some semblance of sense Kurt thanked Magneto profusely. Before saying, "I warn you my teleportation can take people, but only so far. Well you know the rules by now. I have to have seen location." No answer he assumed meant it was safe. Still he waited for Storm to respond rather than grab a electrical rod. "As for the plan, we rely on stealth. If you can create a fog over Washington that will make us harder to track. Another warning is carrying three people makes it so we have to stop off somewhere." Waiting for some reaction, he sighed knowing this wasn't going to be easy.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Maverick
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by LeBeau
Maverick would step up out of the shadows, leaning onto the table. Maverick was the new field commander for now, he needed to know the details. "We need to go by traditional means, the mutant tracking systems are up...once we leave florida we are vulnerable to attack. We need to keep our cover."

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kurt Wagner
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rulke
Shaking a little Kurt gulped nervously, "We need fog cover as even if we make it the ruins, there no doubt they patrolling area." Maverick name was very apt in Kurt opinion, but he kept that little factoid to himself.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Wolverine
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by LeBeau
Test

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ororo Munroe
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

"Car? If we take the jet we will be noticed." with this she would lean forward, rubbing her temples as she closed her eyes, trying to relax. If she was going to have to put a blanket of fog around all of Washington DC, it was going to take some form of accuracy. "I can put a fog around our jet.. But no promises. A giant cloud moving at that speed could be noticed."

The woman wasn't unnerved by any of the men in the room. Having lost her own man, none of her higher-ranking mutants could set her on edge, even if they tried. "What do you have in mind Maverick?" she asked politely, opening to white orbs to gaze up at him. However much it seemed she was looking at him, her mind was now over the east coast, shifting through the clouds.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Maverick
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by LeBeau
Rulke55 i am

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Maverick
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by LeBeau
Maverick would walk to the wall, entering a long code on a touch-sensitive panel. A small door on the wall would open as he reached in, retrieving a few sivel balls and a long marksman rifle along with two pistols he would slip into his holster. Turning back to the table he would pull out a small map. "Magnus has been keeping track of the area surrounding the mansion." Pointing to four docked sentinels. "While storm surrounds the area in fog and blocks out any sound with a small thunder storm, wolverine and i well take these two sentinels. Storm and Kurt can take this one while Havok and LeBeau defend the base"

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Ororo Munroe
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

Ororo Munroe nodded along to all of this, looking at the map with blank eyes before they white orbs drifted back to their normal blue hue. "The question still remains as to how we are going to get there." she pointed out, whilst making sure that she remembered which sentinel she was to take out.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Kurt Wagner
Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rulke
An idea had occurred to Kurt, he knew none of them would like it, but as far as travel he could try, it would be major strain, but desperate times called for desperate measures, "I've an idea about how we can get there... it's just risky."