Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

University of Disney

University of Disney

a part of “University of Disney”, a fictional universe by Squeekey.

Will you be able to survive each semester and earn your diploma in 'Real World Studies' or will you flunk it all and return with nothing? The decision is in your hands.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “University of Disney”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

University of Disney

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am

General OOC chat! You can also reserve, ask questions, and discuss storyline here!
Last edited by Squeekey on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: University of Disney

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:03 am

Could I reserve Ariel please? ^^
.......................................................................................... “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:51 am

My I reserve Jasmine?
I might actually need a little more time to get her page complete as I have some plans tomorrow but after I am done with those I'll make sure she is complete

mermaidlegend
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 am

@Amelia, reserved :)

@Mermaid, I understand, but could you atleast submit a W.I.P so that I can secrue your reservation?

Squeekey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Actually I'll reserve the music teacher but change her FC to Keira Knightley
Last edited by mermaidlegend on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mermaidlegend
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Sorry I didn't see chat, was AFK. We have discussed it, so yes you may reserve Duchess :)

Squeekey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:26 pm

SIDENOTE: If you reserve a character, you have 48 hours to submit a character OR a WIP. If you submit a WIP, you will have until the end of the week to finish it off. If any complications come up, please feel free to message me.

Squeekey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:14 pm

I'd like to reserve Jasmine, please! I submitted a W.I.P, and am hoping to finish it soon.

SaxyLady15
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Could I reserve Tinkerbell, please? :)
That's Just Peachy

thesouthernbelle
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:02 pm

@thesouthernbelle, Yes! Of Course.

@SaxyLady15, Accepted!

Squeekey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi! Could I reserve Aurora Please?
Wouldn't you like to know?

OtherThanMe
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 pm

SQUEEEE

FLYNNN RYDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OMG YES PLEASE

Nami L'Chi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Would you mind if I changed Tinkerbell's faceclaim to either Taylor Swift or Dianna Agron? - if its okay with you, of course.
There aren't a lot of good gifs to work with concerning Julianne Hough.

thesouthernbelle
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:27 am

@Nami, yes, you can have Flynn :3

@Otherthanme, yes! Of course, and you've been accepted :)

@Belle, of course! Send me a PM or an IM with a gif you'd like and I'll change the faceclaim :)

Squeekey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMarvelousPen on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Is it alright if I add Rapunzel to the mix? If so I'll take a minute to come up with a FC.

TheMarvelousPen
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:45 pm

@Marvelous, of course! If you can come up with a FC and send it to me over IM I'll happily add her.

Squeekey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wheezymcgee on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:36 am

I would like to reserve Hercules if I can I'm gonna need some time to get a bio up.
I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! -- Hawkeye Pierce

wheezymcgee
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMarvelousPen on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:43 am

I finished up Rapunzel, if anyone really wants to take a look.

TheMarvelousPen
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:39 pm

@Wheezy, sure! Post a WIP if you can :)

Squeekey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Alright guys, we will start the RP once we have atleast all the main characters. We need people to play Toulouse, Peter Pan and Aladdin, so if you know anyone who may be interested, or if you're happy taking up a second character, let me know.

Squeekey
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!