Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

{Unknown} Garret Rou'Ver

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

{Unknown} Garret Rou'Ver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rou'Ver on Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:07 pm

There comes a time in every man's life when he must choose a path. Be it the left path or the right, the beaten or less traveled. He must choose his destiny, choose from what is good or bad and choose to make that choice with conviction. There are no right or wrongs. There are no definitive answers. There is only the knowledge of what we hold closest to our hearts and what we turn our heads from. What we believe to be truth and what accost for being lies.

I am a liar. I am what you would call a creature of lies.

It was not always this way. There was a time when I was a man that had little to do with choices. I let others weave my fate for me, let them pick and choose what they believed in their own convictions to be right or wrong. I had no time commit to good deeds , not even time for bad ones, mistakes were a casualty, and I never allowed myself to make them. So I never sided. I was neutral. It kept me from harm, or so I believed. Bad things happen to those that ride a fence most all of their life. I could not confront my own shortcomings, so others took my misguided blame and placed it square into my lap.

It is how my story began, really. How my existence came to be a never ending loop of lies. Countless told lies. It is how I live my life, as it were, now that I have no one left to decide for me. I finally picked my path.

I am not a good man.

Nor was I ever. From the time that I climbed from my mothers womb until the first day that the dark swallowed me. I was blinded. Blinded by more then my desires to remain in the middle ground, but by my constant need to affiliate myself with that which whispered of destruction. To play with fire is to be burned by it.

~Garret Rou'Ver

Name: Garret Rou'Ver

Hight: 6'2

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Tall, Dark, Handsome. Golden eyes, Curly/wavy long black hair. He usually is wearing dark clothing, always crisp and clean. He owns a long black coat.

Weapon: Wit. Hes a lover, not a fighter, but he can definitely get down and dirty if need be. In those cases, hes got blood magic, has the ability to summon things.. nothing too fancy, of course.

Personality: Conservative, sometimes aggressive. Passionate in every way. Respect monger, demands it. Moody. Intelligent, old-school. Violent as well as collected. Very seductive, plays alot on peoples emotions, sexuality being one of the keys he uses to open otherwise -closed- doors.

Abilities: Blood magic, shadow-steps, very strong, basic vampy stuff. Sunlight doesnt bother him if hes fed enough.

History: He is a vampire lord, thusly, he has the ability to turn others and has power over them, ect. This character is about.. 5 years old for me, so I know him through and through and a lot has happened with him. Considering a lot of his history was built somewhere else I'll have to improvise. Basics are probably that hes single, has a son who isnt with him anymore. I believe he was married aswell at some point and something to do with his vampirism caused her death. Hes guiltless though, for the most part ^_^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rou'Ver
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:06 pm

This is very well written. I'm impressed. Would you like to do an RPG with me? Maybe we could create something interesting. Just a thought though. Get back to me as soon as possible.
Koori The Sneak

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KooriTheSneak
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rou'Ver on Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:18 pm

Thanks for taking an interest!

I have a bit of time around today, but this week is pretty busy for me. I have work tomorrow and the next day, 8 hour shifts and then I am on call until monday. As for other things, I might be moving, so blah.. I might have to be packing. I find out later.

If you dont mind a stop-n-go to start in an rp I'd love to get one going. Drop me a line anytime.

Rou'Ver
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.