Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Unknowns journal 500 A.D. to present

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

Unknowns journal 500 A.D. to present

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:22 pm

500/12/25

Woohoo. They made some dead guys birthday a holiday. And woohoo I got a magical bundle of papers. (Sarcastically) Could this day get any better? Ugh. I dont know how much I'm gonna use you but since this came from a friend whos probably gonna die in 70 years I guess i should be treasuring this...

Fine I'll use you might help my relieve some anger like she suggested. If there is a god he sure is cruel. give demon eternity to live and humans about 80 years to live. Oh well I'll spend that time with her and enjoy it. Who knows maybe one day I'll be killed and can join her wherever she goes.

500/12/26

Why is it that a thousand knights and battlemages cant stop me but a little girl can? I guess I kinda have a soft side for the "cuter" things in life. Since that day six months ago its been fun hanging out with her and playing with her. Maybe theres some way to prolong her life as long as mine... I hope so.

501/12/25

Finally found you you little pagerip. I dont understand why she game me something as small as you. I still cant believe I lost you protecting her from those thugs. Im getting a chain for you.

2006/12/24

I met some girl that looks like a lifesized doll.. Frills,Curls and evrything. I wonder how they would interact if she was still alive. Theyd probably get along just fine... Maybe this is one of her grandchildren. It might be so since they act the same... I hope she dosnt reveal my location. I promosed her I wouldn't kill more people after I escaped. This whole thing is a big headache.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.