Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War

Unrelated Topics

a part of “A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War”, a fictional universe by XxEvil1xX.

The Artomidian National Govt. is fighting a losing war against the more advanced Stratian Republic in a brutal battle for survival. Desperate, the ANG introduces anew prototype aerial armor that soon changes the face of war and blurs the fabric of reality

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Unrelated Topics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Yeah you arent kidding. The Brits were cool but they kept to themselves quite a bit, but the Ausi's weren't afraid to shoot the shit with you, hell they introduced me to rugby. I love the desert roos, I even bought a squad shirt from them. Not only that but I got to say this, Ausi women soldiers are flipping hot as hell, their recruiters did something right apparently lol.
Also they hosted some of the best USO shows around. They brought in this smoking hot short haired blond model with.. well she was pretty well endowed we'll just say, and a band that played a lot of sick metal songs. They have some pretty funky camouflage though, still made me think it would be worth it to be in the ARAF.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:02 pm

How are the Polish weird? I think I only had one bad occurrence and it was with the Canadians. Now I know one person doesn't represent all but I sat down at lunch with a canuck and tried to strike conversation and all he did was spend the entire time ripping on the US. LOL Now granted I know we get a big head about ourselves and maybe in a lot of ways we aren't #1 but this guy had some real seething hatred for the US like the war of 1812 was still going on or some shit. I had to remind him I wasn't competing on who's dad could beat up who's dad lol.
The guy kind of looked like this too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Isn't that scott...scott a dick.not one american can say I am a pr rep for our country..I do think we stick our noses where it does not belong.desert roos kick ass and I got to play rugby to a few times..and well thats a real man sport..also got to play cricket with the brits...the polish eh..walking out of the showers not even wearing a towel and back to his tent naked as can be....now the african people..ugandans ..we would cut up with time and same back. The itlians a romanians would stick to them selve..the brits would atlest be polite about it..only seen japanese one time in iraq..we go on their c130 so we can go to kuwatt from tallie and that was a fun trip because the flight crew spoke good english.but purposely at times spoke it broken. Kept asking if we wanted kim shy fry, or saki...best part was when we landed the pilot blasts of the pa system "Ah it's gojira"!

dethlok
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Sun May 11, 2014 3:32 am

Jeff just going to say.ty for the advice and the 1st time in a year I have been this happy.best advice ever and a date on mothers to hope things go well

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Sun May 18, 2014 4:18 am

seen godzilla..i think its worththe money to see and its not the 1998 blunder.yes the curse is broken lol

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 pm

I agree, Godzilla is worth checking out.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue May 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Third that. Fantastic movie for those days when you just want to watch giant things fight each other - and still not come off as overly stupid.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Tue May 20, 2014 8:14 pm

1st G flick I seen was godzilla 1984.my grandfather bought me godzilla 1954..reguardless of a giant lizard fight.its all good memorys to me.finally seen every one made

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:35 am

The weird things I hear on the radio comeing home...zombie apocalypse. ..I like to read stories or play video games in this area but I do not think the dead could come back to life unless your jesus christ or something of that nature....I see a form of super rabies or something like that.....hell the U.S. goverment has stated they have plans in case this happen.....really...zombie land here I come..call me jacksonville...

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Hey sorry for slacking all. I am going to have my post up either. Today or tomorrow. I know some of you are itching to get back into the action and that's just what we are going to do. My next post will be the last of the Stratian briefing, after that we are going to fast forward some to our next battle. We have already been through one long eniknight creation scene, so I see little need to go through another, hence the next scene will take place immediately following Ghost platoon gets their armors.
Mybnext post will likely be done by phone so I appologize in advance if it may not be up to par with my other post. I will make an effort to clean everything up with it later once I get on my PC. You will be very pleased with the next scene, all hell is about to break loose

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:11 pm

If that is the case, then my post may be a little longer than normal as I still want to show what happens to Garlon after his first use of his armor: it is crucial to his character, after all.

But no, I can't wait ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:57 am

i have not as well..i have a idea i want to do but i want it to get cleared 1st

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:23 pm

(sorry all, been in Florida for vacation. My next post will be beginning our next battle)

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:56 am

Sorry that I have not made a post in a while..dealing with one issue after another.got movied up at work and might have a promotion my way soo yea

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:20 am

Just going to say that the strain has saved the vampire world from the cluches of evil teenaged girls..no more sparkles

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:53 am

I don't know where everyone is from or what faith.my name is joe, I am from alabama, currently live in maine..just wqnt wish you guys happy holiday's and a happy thanksgiving

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Thanks Joe!
While I already had my thanksgiving, we of Canada would like to extend similar well wishing, and hope you all the best for this holiday season.

JokerofSpades
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:03 am

Birthday comeing up on the 28...yay for 33 boring years of my life.just glad to make it another year...

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:16 am

sorry for not being around.been at the va for two weeks..

dethlok
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Happy soon to be birthday man, is everything okay? I hope all is good man

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!