Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War

Unrelated Topics

a part of “A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War”, a fictional universe by XxEvil1xX.

The Artomidian National Govt. is fighting a losing war against the more advanced Stratian Republic in a brutal battle for survival. Desperate, the ANG introduces anew prototype aerial armor that soon changes the face of war and blurs the fabric of reality

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Unrelated Topics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:08 pm

So I played the Phase 3 of the Final Fantasy XIV beta a little while back and absolutely loved it. Was never really much of an MMO kind of gamer first off. Never really got into WoW (got to maybe level 20 and quit) And I gave Final Fantasy XI a chance (twice), perhaps the most I've ever contributed to an MMORPG was Star Wars the Old Republic. That said Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn is by far the coolest, exciting, gamer friendly MMO I've ever played.
The visuals are amazing, the quest are enjoyable, and the crafting is like a fun little mini game. Anyway I guess I'm saying all this cause I am so excited for this game launching next month that I've preordered it to get on the game immediately after the final beta next month (which anybody can join), and if any of you are interested would love to quest with you all. Anyway hit me up if you consider joining the FFXIV experience.

(Note: It will still take a backseat to ANGEL)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Unrelated Topics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Only chance I will be able to get to say this before its all said and done but Merry Christmas to you all, and/or happy holiday you celebrate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:44 pm

i can't code for crap

dethlok
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:17 am

no worries you get use to it. some of the code is built in, in your text menu when you post. but just remember you have a set of brackets on the left and the right. you have short bit of text that is the same within those brackets, but the last bracket will always have a / before that text within the bracket

Example: [text] something something dark side something something [/text]

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Tomorrow is my birthday.32 years of life might have saturday off to

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Minecraft kinda or LoL

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:41 am

Will be working on my post today

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:45 am

omegle horror stories

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:08 am

anyone play league of ledgends?

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Indeed I do, but on the Oceania Server. Many hours wasted but enjoyed with that game.
Last edited by Tanman on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:50 am

Sweet .I play off and on with thresh..wish I can get better with him

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:16 am

My ranked experience I haven't had too much time for, but I managed to hit Gold 3, currently Gold 4 since I've been decaying due to inactivity - Uni is sucking away alot of my time. =(

I mainly play support and Jungle, but I do enjoy mid alot. Zyra, Nami and Morgana are probably my fave champs to play. Aesthetically, I love the piltover champs - Caitlyn, Vi, Jinx. Thresh is pretty amazing though.

Tanman
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:56 pm

I like thresh but I also play around with aatrox.I can get pretty trolly with thresh..if I have someone like blizt that can pull good and work the combo.last night I had a guy chaseing me around the map

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:59 pm

I kinda made thresh into a hybred..

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:08 pm

I apologize guys, the university has been making me slave away at a couple of large projects since its getting to the end of the semester. I know Tanman can relate. I do have this weekend off so I am putting a NLT for this weekend on my post. Sorry to have you all wait, the horrible horrible beast that is the college semester is almost dead.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:14 am

NLT?

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:44 am

no later than LOL come on Joe, I thought the army loves acronyms :P

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:10 pm

atlest we can spell words unlike the marines....the whole oon,tue,free
i say hooah to that....navy just says heeeeyyyy

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:45 pm

LOL I remember right after bootcamp my training classes were in the same area as some of the squids so we shared a chow hall with them (and yes it was a chow hall, not a flipping "galley.") And I recalled we all had to march to our class or to the chow hall but we were all the same rank and in the same phase of training so we were pretty laid back about getting from point a to point b, however the new sailors or seamen or whatever you want to call them had to march every where in cadence. And their cadence is very weird, they sing this sea shanty like song that kept them in step some how. Went something like ♫oh de oh doh, oh de oh doh doh etc..♪♫ So every time we marched behind them we would try to mess them up by singing along, but of course no body could sing the song better then they could lol :P sure was funny seeing them stumble around afterwards though.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:00 pm

i work with the brits,aussis,polish, militarys...brits are ok polish are weird.the Australian military kicks ass.only people i know can rock pink dots on there uniform..met some Canadians to and they are ok..

dethlok
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!