Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Updates!

a topic in Kelante, a part of the RPG forum.

Custom game forum. To edit this description, PM an administrator with the updated description.

Updates!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:16 am

Ok, so as many of you know I have been away for a while, with only limited access to the internet, but now I am back, so I will begin to place in here all the info that is needed... Info on the Guilds, on the governmental style of the world etc.

Now, I know I said I would accept most fantasy style races, however, I did in fact make a full list of races back when Kelante was going to be it's own site, as a RPing forum. However, that was quite a while ago now, so I will start, seeing as I have the time and the space, now we have earned a sub forum (Yes, WE. It wouldn't have happened without you guys joining in)).

So, expect them up soon, possibly later on tonight. However, should you want to add your own races, do not hesitate to contact me either via PM or on the chat, and we can discuss adding them.

Anyway, this thread will keep you all updated as I add the information to this forum.

Keep up the good work guys, I appreciate it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:44 am

Ok, so the races have been put up now. If you could follow those races, that would be appreciated.

I know that there is a few mistakes and errors grammatically and in regards to typos etc but these will be corrected hopefully this evening.

Also, I should have the beginning of the History of Kelante on here by the end of the day.

Most of the current info being put on is from the old forum I made for this RP, so it isn't very diffficult for me to get the information onto the site, it is just finding the time to do actually put it on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:26 am

Ok, so that is the beginning of the history up for you all.

Next job will be to input details on the Guilds for your reference. This information will include details on such things as structure, rankings, etc... so there will be a separate thread for each.

It may take me some time to get those done, but bear with me on it. Also, along side doing that I will be updating the other posts as well.

I will put the threads up though today, so I can start work on them as soon as I get the chance.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!