Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Upper East Side

Upper East Side

a part of “Upper East Side”, a fictional universe by royals.

The Upper East Side: home to the rich and privileged, and enough drama to last a lifetime.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Upper East Side”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Upper East Side

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:50 pm

We should be able to start IC tomorrow (:!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:47 pm

I can't wait for this to start! If anyone wants to collaborate on a post with me just PM me and we can discuss it further ^^
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:21 am

I can't wait to start either!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:35 pm

The first post is up, so everyone can start posting for their characters now. We're beginning at around 9 AM, where all of the students (boys and girls) will be heading to the Constance Billard campus for a welcome back assembly that begins at 9:30. That should give everyone time to post with their characters getting ready/arriving at school and then socializing. Although both schools will require uniforms on normal days, that won't be a requirement today since classes aren't in session.

That evening, Sydney Vale will be hosting a party at her home. It's invite only, but for the purpose of the roleplay, everyone can find a way to get in, even if your character wouldn't normally be invited by Sydney. You can be creative ;D. Have a friend of Sydney try to get you in, just show up and try to avoid Sydney so she doesn't confront you, or do something else creative.

I am going to aim to post for Connor tonight but if anyone is ready before then, feel free to post :)!

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:28 pm

Is "The Free Spirit" role taken? If not, I would love to bring back my old character.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 am

No, it is not taken. You can submit a character for the spot!

royals
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:33 pm

I sooo wanna bring back Lyric

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Btw, I don't actually know korean, so any translations are done by shitty sites found on google. Just on the weird chance that someone actually does know it and is like "uh, Charloote, that doesn't mean~" because I don't know.

(oh, also, the swear he uses is "fuck", if anyone cares lol)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Sorry for the wait! I'll get a post up tomorrow for sure!

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:04 am

I've been taking Spanish classes for almost 10 years and I can barely write in it, CharlotteV, so I definitely don't know any Korean and won't be judging you ;D.

Sorry for not posting again for Connor yet, guys. The site was acting so strangely for me all day and it's nearing 3 AM now, so I won't be able to post until morning (or afternoon if I end up sleeping in lol). Thanks for bearing with me :).

royals
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:46 am

I'm going to post for Sienna. The website was acting weird yesterday and I fell asleep as soon as I made it back to my room.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:04 am

Thanks royals ^^ I was like "knowing my luck someone actually speaks Korean and is going to be like 'uh, Char...'" XD but other languages are haaard lolol

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:18 pm

@CharlotteV, I got no issues with using google as my translator when I know I don't speak a lick of Spanish!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Sorry for not posting yet! The site didn't work for me all night and I have chemistry homework due tonight, but I will try and post later. Hopefully the site will work ^^

Secute
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:27 pm

I'm on my way out the door so I'll post for Vincent later tonight or in the morning. I thought that getting at least one up now would be better than nothing.

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:32 am

My internet's being weird but I managed to get at least something up for now.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 pm

Sorry for everyone that is waiting on a post from me. I've been awfully busy with work(since Spring Break is almost over with) but I will definitely get a post up tomorrow night, sometime.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:52 am

Finally! My computer and I are agreeing again!! Happy Easter, everyone! I'm sorry if you don't celebrate that holiday and have something else, but I'm really just saying hiiiiiii!!!

Making a post now.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:29 am

Yay Happy Easter from me too to those of you who celebrate! I'm going to be inhaling Peeps and jelly beans today but will probably get a post up for Kelley later on. I'm going to have her miss the morning assembly so it won't be an important or very interactive post, but yeah.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:24 pm

I was planning on waiting for a few more posts before me, but I can post tonight! Is everyone still doing this?

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!