Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

USERNAME CHANGES

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: USERNAME CHANGES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:37 pm

Sigurd wrote:Current Username: Sigurd Hring
New Username Change: Sigurd_Hring or just Sigurd
Comment: N/A

Done! It's now just "Sigurd". Looking forward to seeing you around!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:51 am

I'd like to update my username to LordSaladin please.
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:11 am

Lord Saladin wrote:I'd like to update my username to LordSaladin please.

Done! Welcome back, Saladin!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Awinita on Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:19 pm

I got the notice too of getting a new username, so I needed time to think on what name would work best. Would it be possible to simply drop Princess from my username and keep Awinita ?

If so, mucho thankee
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby AngelicCovinaMerovech on Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:33 am

Username: Angelic Wolf Covina
Change: AngelicCovinaMerovech
Comment: need to update my username, its based on one of my primary OCs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

AngelicCovinaMerovech
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Sat May 07, 2022 1:30 pm

Username: Starlight Keeper
Change: StarlightKeeper
"With you, there was a single moment when I believed in 'Once Upon A Time'."

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat May 07, 2022 5:42 pm

Princess Awinita wrote:I got the notice too of getting a new username, so I needed time to think on what name would work best. Would it be possible to simply drop Princess from my username and keep Awinita ?

If so, mucho thankee

Awinita it is! Welcome back!

Angelic Wolf Covina wrote:Username: Angelic Wolf Covina
Change: AngelicCovinaMerovech
Comment: need to update my username, its based on one of my primary OCs.

Done!

Starlight Keeper wrote:Username: Starlight Keeper
Change: StarlightKeeper

Done and done! Hope to see each and every one of you in RPG Chat soon.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:34 pm

if it's still an option, i'd love to update my username!

username: sunnelore
change: viirune

ililumi.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:06 am

Username: The Sickness
Change: The_Sickness
Comment:
To every U.S. soldier THANK YOU!

I'll make your headache
I'll make you fall to the floor
Me and the Devil in your mind want to settle score
I'll make your heart break
You know I do what I please
Like a bullet in a gun I just give it a squeeze

And cry sister make it rain.
It makes no difference, you'll never see me again.
Cry Sister, Royal Bliss

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:25 pm

viirune wrote:if it's still an option, i'd love to update my username!

username: sunnelore
change: viirune

Done!

The Sickness wrote:Username: The Sickness
Change: The_Sickness
Comment:

...and done! Hope to see the both of you in the chat!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:02 pm

perfect! thank you so much!

ililumi.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:05 pm

So I guess my username goes against the new policy for usernames.

Current Username: Winds of Fate
New Username: Wei_Wuxian

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:59 pm

Username: Himekura
Change: noctemys
Comment: idk why I went with the username I had but I'd love to change it. Please change it, thank you! ><
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:49 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:So I guess my username goes against the new policy for usernames.

Current Username: Winds of Fate
New Username: Wei_Wuxian

Done! Hope to see you around in the chat!

Himekura wrote:Username: Himekura
Change: noctemys
Comment: idk why I went with the username I had but I'd love to change it. Please change it, thank you! ><

All set! Same as above — good luck and have fun out there!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gwenadier on Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:09 pm

Username: DecroMcQuin
Change: Gwenadier
Comment: A lot changes in 7 years, sometimes that includes a gal's name y'know?

Gwenadier
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elim99 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:11 am

Username: Steven8765
Change: Elim99
Comment:

Elim99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:04 am

ehe oops hi again.

username: viirune
change: ililumi.

thank you very much!

ililumi.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jax_the_Purple_Rabbit on Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:12 pm

Username: Jax the Purple Rabbit
Change: Jax_the_Purple_Rabbit
Comment: I always wanted to rp as Jax.

Jax_the_Purple_Rabbit
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PassionateShadow on Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:27 pm

Username: Passionate Shadow
Change: PassionateShadow
Comment: Passionsshadow also works

PassionateShadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:26 pm

DecroMcQuin wrote:Username: DecroMcQuin
Change: Gwenadier
Comment: A lot changes in 7 years, sometimes that includes a gal's name y'know?

Done! Welcome back!

Steven8765 wrote:Username: Steven8765
Change: Elim99
Comment:

Done! Welcome back!

viirune wrote:ehe oops hi again.

username: viirune
change: ililumi.

thank you very much!

Done! Excited to see you around!

Jax the Purple Rabbit wrote:Username: Jax the Purple Rabbit
Change: Jax_the_Purple_Rabbit
Comment: I always wanted to rp as Jax.

Done! Your wish is my command.

Passionate Shadow wrote:Username: Passionate Shadow
Change: PassionateShadow
Comment: Passionsshadow also works

Done! We should be all caught up with username changes now... hope to see all of you around!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!