Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vacation of a Lifetime

Vacation of a Lifetime

a part of “Vacation of a Lifetime”, a fictional universe by Missie.

20 teenagers, 10 boys and 10 girls, from anywhere in the United States are about to go on an adventure they'll never forget. These teens will be traveling around the whole word together. It's going to be the vacation of a lifetime. || RE-VAMP ||

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vacation of a Lifetime”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vacation of a Lifetime

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:42 pm

I have just a quick question: Is it alright if I use images instead of a few of the GIFs in the CS since I can only find a few GIFs of Lindsay Hansen (which I will use, but there are not enough for the entire CS). I don't know if you want all GIFs though.... If you do then that's fine and I'll just use another FC. :)

Also, I've decided on her name being Maeve Dolan (as Irish as they come ;) instead of Kennley (even though I love the name).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:19 am

I've been thinking about my characters history, and the more I do so, the more I think it might be tweaked some - so I hope it's alright if I veer a bit from my original idea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:43 am

I have finished Clara. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missie on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:43 am

@Cloud | There is literally no spaces left for males, but if someone doesn't make their character I'll get back to you.

@LostRiver | Yeah, that would be fine to use pictures.

@Rivaille | Totally fine.

Lets just pretend we have lives...

Missie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:48 am

No problemo Missie :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:01 am

Hello again! Sorry to be a bother, but might I change my male character out for the TV show host? He'd also be male, but I think I'm going to not do the siblings after all, though keeping the girl's half of it. The host would perhaps be a born and bred in hollywood type, who got his first jobs through his parents' connections, something that some members of hollywood likely look down upon him for. His name will be Quentin, obviously he'd be upper class, and he'd probably be sort of cocky, but defensive whenever someone suggests that he is riding on his parents' coattails.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missie on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:17 am

@ Miss Nomer | Sure! That sounds great.

@ Cloud | Since a spot has been opened, you can go ahead and create your character :)

Missie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Can't send PM's on this account yet, but just an update that I'll have Izak finished up tomorrow. Updated him some just now, and will continue to do so tonight but Monday's when I've really got time. Essentially all the rough information will be made to sound a little prettier tomorrow. Hope that's alright.

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Hey, just wanted to let you know that the face claim for Jules is Missy Peregrym, and I'm using Will Higginson for the Host, whose name is going to be Gavin now. I'm making him around the same age as the contestants, if that's alright? I wasn't really sure what age to make him.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:49 pm

I think you've missed a few people on the roomies list? Possibly, maybe. :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:59 am

You forgot about me... That's not very nice... *pouts* If you don't want me in, you could have send me a message, you know. I'd understand it perfectly... Don't start off or write things like that....

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Hello, I just noticed that my character doesn't have a roommate.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Terribly sorry for the double post, not sure how that happened...

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:01 am

Hey there! So sorry for how long it's taken me to post. I've had some housemate and family issues to deal with (that are a bit too personal to discuss right here right now), but I'm back now and I'll be sure to get a post up tomorrow for Maeve.

I also apologize for anyone that messaged me to discuss character relations. I think that it may be a bit too late, so I guess I'll post for Maeve and see where it goes from there. Again, I'm really sorry that it's taken so long and I'm currently still kinda all over the place, but I'll try to make my post sound better than my writing sounds right now. ^-^

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:07 am

I haven't done the relationship sheet, so there's still a lot of space for me to work in any relationship with other characters. I know it's kind of late but maybe I'll do it after we've roleplayed for a bit, unless I get any PM's or any suggestions in here.

Also, I'll try to post something before Friday~ (:

I look forward roleplaying with you all.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 pm

I'm going to have to apologize deeply, but I need to drop from this. I have a lot on my plate that I want to get done. I haven't had the chance to post yet so I don't think Evangeline would be missed too terribly. I wish everyone the best of luck; I just really don't want to end up being the one that everyone's waiting on. Take care and happy writing!
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!